Celestial Hero: Azazel

By JoelTheFolf

Izuku has an angle/demon quirk and two other. He was abandoned in a city that suffered a devastating earthqua... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/n
11
12
A/N
A/N
13
14
15
A/n

1

3.7K 73 29
By JoelTheFolf

We begin this story with a small boy roaming around the abandoned city where he was left years ago. 8 to be exact.

The city was struck by a devastating earthquake and the government decided to leave it abandoned. Now this boy had green hair and eyes.

He also had 6 pairs of wings (12 wings for those that don't know) on his bag half of them is white and the other black. He has two dark red almost black horns with a golden halo between them.

This boy's name was Izuku Midoriya. Now Izuku had quite a few quirks. One was a IQ quirk that put him on par with Nezu.

So because of this quirk Izuku collected every book he could find in the city and read them. He had used his other quirks to build and collect resources. He even invented a battery that when fully charged could run Tokyo for a week. He found solar panels to charge said battery.

Now let's talk about his other quirks. One is Angel the most obvious is the 6 white wings and the halo, he is able to control all the elements and light and weaponize(don't know if it's a word but it is now) it. He can also heal his or other people's injuries.

Then we have Demon, again the obvious is the other 6 black wings and horns. He is able to control darkness. He can force people to tell the truth and tell when someone is lying.

The cost of using these quirks is a lot of energy. But gets reduced with training which he does a lot seeing as he is the only one there.

Then the final quirk that takes away the drawback of the other is Energy store. It manifested in his wings. When he eats the extra energy gets stored in his wings allowing him to use it when he needs it. It's like a dam storing water. He can store and infinite amount of energy in them.

Now back to Izuku. We find him walking to the park to enjoy himself. He retracted his wings to be more comfortable.

Izuku...

It's really quiet today. I sniff the air. 'It's going to rain tonight.' I said. I sense a group of people entering the city followed by another group.

"Damn villains and heros. Well time to chase them away." I said going to my home to put on my outfit and mask.

(without the hood. Art isn't mine)

The mask is black and white. My wings appear and I take to the sky. As I'm flying my wings make virtually no noise. By the time I get there the heros has already captured the villains.

I look at the heros. Must have been dangerous villains seeing as the top 3 heros were there as well as Eraserhead. I take a swan dive retracting my wings and land on my feet making a hole in the already broken ground. This made the heroes jump and be on guard.

I casually walk closer look at them. "I thank you heroes for removing those villains and keeping them from destroying my home." I said with a bow.

"Who the hell are you? Are you a villain!?" Endeavor yells throwing a large amount of fire at me. But it never reached me as it go's around me.

"Please leave. I don't take kindly to intruders." I said getting annoyed.

"Sorry kid but you have to come with us. It's not save here." Eraserhead said.

"I've lived here all my life even after the earthquake. I was abandoned by the heroes as I watched my mother die under rubble. I have made a home here. Now, you have 30 minutes to leave this place. Or I will remove you forcefully." I said as I turn my back on them my wings appear and I hear a loud gasp.

Heroes...

"Who does that kid think he is talking to us like that!?" Endeavor raged.

"Calm yourself Endeavor. Eraserhead follow the kid and see if he isn't up to something here. I don't feel okay leaving a child in this place even if he claims he has lived here even before the earthquake. We will take the villains to the police." All Might said.

"If you bring the kid in I want to talk to him." Hawks said.

Eraserhead only nod and made his way deeper into the city. There was a huge wall of rubble going all around the area which indicates that the boy made it.

What Aizawa found on the other side shocked him. The streets were clean and the buildings doesn't look as badly damaged as they should be.

Aizawa continued down the road till he reached the park where he saw the boy in casual clothes without his mask. He was sitting next to the pond his feet in the water.

Aizawa duck behind a tree. He observed what the boy was doing.

"You know how creepy it is when you spy on a child?!" The boy yelled not even looking at Aizawa.

He was surprised for a moment before he stepped out from behind the tree. "So you knew I was there?" Aizawa asked.

"I knew you were coming the moment you separated from the others. I'm glad they sent you and not the burning trashcan. I would've killed him in an instant." The kid said.

"Why do you live here? It's clear you could've left and find help and live a better life." Aizawa said. This earned him a snort from the boy.

"My life is perfect here. I'm free from everything and everyone. I can fly around when I want without being arrested for using my quirk. This is my home and I don't want to be anywhere else." He said. Aizawa sighed.

"You know I can't leave you here right? You have to be taken back and put in the system." Aizawa said.

"Yeah and then the commission will find me, force me to be their child soldier like Hawks. Then I'll go on a rampage killing thousands. But then again I could join UA seeing as I have already completed my middle school course." The boy said. This shocked Aizawa.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"I've hacked there systems and found out. I also know about burning trashcans crimes from illegal quirk marriage to child abuse. Just because I live in the ruins doesn't mean I live like a caveman." The boy said getting up. "Come on there's a thunderstorm on its way."

Aizawa only followed the boy. They reached a house the looks like it was recently built. As the boy opened the door he looks back at Aizawa.

"By the way my name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said entering the house. Aizawa nodded.

"Shota Aizawa." Aizawa said.

As they enter Aizawa saw that the house had electricity.

"I built a battery that when fully charged could run Tokyo for a week. It is also being charged by solar panels that I found." Izuku said knowing what Aizawa is thinking about.

"So you're really smart." Aizawa said.

"Mhm, coffee?" Izuku offered as he made a pot of coffee.

"Yes please." Aizawa said.

"You can sit on the couch in the living room." Izuku said and continue making coffee.

After a few minutes Izuku entered the living room with two cups of coffee one black and the other with milk. Izuku sat the black coffee in front of Aizawa.

They hear the wind picking up and rain starts to fall. Izuku noticed Aizawa sniffing the coffee.

"It's not poisoned. If I wanted you dead I would have killed you back at the park." Izuku said taking a sip of his coffee.

"You really seem sure of your strength and skills." Aizawa said drinking his coffee with a sigh of content.

"Well 8 years alone in a city allows you to use your quirk so I've trained it to the point I've passed out from quirk exhaustion. Though my hand-to-hand combat is sloppy I can make it up with my quirk. I don't really want to rely on my quirk too much but what can one do." Izuku said.

"What if you come live with me? I could teach you hand-to-hand combat." Aizawa said without realizing it.

"It's a tempting offer I must say but what could you really give me that I don't already have here?" Izuku said.

"A family." Aizawa said and Izuku's eyes widen.

"Well now I know I don't have that. And it would be nice. Fine I accept." Izuku said.

"And you'll be happy to hear that Nezu had his eye on this city. He is planning on buying it. If you could convince him you could stay here when you want to train your quirk. Legally seeing as this will be UA property." Aizawa said.

That night they went to sleep. Well Izuku and his nightmares.

The next morning Izuku made them a large breakfast. Aizawa had his coffee while they ate.

"Is there anything you want to pack?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku nod and packed a few articles of clothes including his outfit and mask. Once they finish up they leave. Once the house is out of sight Izuku snapped his fingers. Aizawa looked at him.

"What?" Izuku asked innocently.

"Nothing." Aizawa said and they made their way to the edge of the city where they found All Might and his detective friend with the lie detector quirk.

"Play along." Izuku said. This confused Aizawa.

"Aizawa I'm guessing this is the boy I've heard about." The detective said.

"Hey I'm Iruku nice to meet you." Izuku said. The detective nod his head at All Might.

"The sky is blood red and grass is pink." Izuku said with a grin and the detective eyes widen.

"How can that be true!" The detective yelled shocking both All Might and Aizawa.

"One of my quirls is Demon. And demons are very manipulative, meaning you'll believe anything I want you to. But enough of that. My real name is Izuku Midoriya I'm 12 I've been here since I was 3, and no I haven't been doing anything illegal except using my quirks without a license." Izuku said. Aizawa nodded.

"I'll be taking the problem child in. After we're done I'd like the adoption papers." Aizawa said. This shocked the other.

"I see alright." The detective said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 364 29
Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero, however he is born quirkless. But that doesn't stop him from following his passion. With help from the No 1 Hero A...
3.7K 45 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
22.2K 460 12
After having his house burn down and his mother dying, he is looked down upon because people believe that he caused the fire and killed her. They cal...
477 1 110
Further into the future and a new hero is shipped to Musutafu, you. your quirk was called angel and you had already made a name for yourself througho...