CONFUSED BUT LOVE

By Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... More

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹

48 8 45
By Fang_Tinghao

Then everyone look at her from her behind Yuen, Cristy, Lily and Sofia also came her behind look at them every boy lost in their beauty then Meng also came to then both girls huge her and get back.

Meng (smile): Finally my both girls are with me now...(look at meli) I am so happy for you Li I wish you get your happiness which you deserve.

MeLi (happily): Mom...thank you so much I miss you so much but I came everyday to meet you.

Then Mr.Fang hold her hand and go trowed to Shen and give her hand to him.MeLi is in so much happy but someone's heart beating so fast. Then MeLi is about to put the men ring to his hand but suddenly a sound came.
"No...it can't happen." Everyone get shocked to hearing this.

Sofia (came trowed to him): Shen what happen to you...?

Shen (look at her): I can't marry her as I can't love her.

MeLi (tears eyes): Is...is because of sofia.

Shen (look at her calmly): No...it's not because of her...it's because of...

Peoples: What happen here it's like joke...Really...they ready everything perfectly but...

Hearing this someone get angry also Meng get sad.

Meng (with tears eyes): Son...what happens...why you. (Look at Meli) daughter if he won't its ok...let's go.

Mr.Fang (angry): Shen what are you doing this...?

Shen (look at them): If I marry her I can't give her the happiness which she deserve...because I...

Someone (interrupted loudly): Thanks bro...for your help...

Then everyone look at that person it was Chang an who came to them while smiling.

Chang an (put his hand on shen's shoulder): Bro thank you so much for help you did for me...(look at meli) My beauty now there have nothing to hidden from then (look at others) Actually sorry for lie to you all but the person now going to marry her it's me...

Everyone get shocked to hearing this so was MeLi.

Sofia (bit angry): What are you all saying...? Sis...what is this...?

Chang an: Sofia you will get to know everything but first I want to talk with Meli. (Look at her) Come with me.

Then he hold her hand and take her to the washroom and lock the door from inside.outside still they are in shocked.

Meng: What happen here...I can't understand what you all doing.

After sometimes MeLi and Chang an came to then and look at them meli also smile look at them.

MeLi (smile): I am sorry that I doesn't tell you all this earlier but I love him. (Look at chang an) the person I love is Chang an not Shen and whatever he did for helping us.

Sofia (hold him and calmly): Sis. Don't lie I know the person you love is shen then why you saying that you love him...don't lie to us...it's about your life.

MeLi (smile): My sweetie I am very sure what I have done.so don't worry about me.

Then Sen and Lily came to them and look at them.

Sen: If they love each others then their has no problem for been marry.

Xiang: You shout up (he said while giving him death glancing)

Lily (calmly): Now the most important thing is her happiness so if Sis. Happy with Chang an then their has no problem.

Meng (look at chang an): I don't know what are you all doing but don't think to give her pain.

Chang an (smile): You doesn't have to worry about that.

Then MeLi and Chang an Came trowed to each others and look at each others. Father start doing prayers after that they exchange their rings. After that it time to kiss.

Chang an hold her waist and pull her trowed to himself MeLi also hold his shoulder.then he kiss her forehead.

Chang an (slowly): Thank you.

Then he moved trowed her lips and press his lips against her lips and kiss her. After sometimes they get back.Everyone clapping to them.chen and shen is both side of sofia and glancing at sometimes sofia sometimes each others.

Finally both get married...!!

Sofia (in mind): I can't believe what happen now...but I hope everything will be fine (look at shen and chen) what should I now do...now I again in the middle of two persons.

Then she close her eyes then some came to her and hold her then she open her eyes it was cristy.

Cristy (whisper): Sis...come with me.

Then she nodded to her they both go from there.

Sofia: Sis. What happen...?

Cristy (tends): You know we ready Shen's roim for their first night but now...

Sofia (smile): Siso...siso...don't worry when they married I ready everything. Sos don't worry.

Cristy (happily): Really...you are superb...(calmly) But when I came where did you get lost...

Cristy (harvesting): I...Ahh...Umm...

Person (loudly): She lost in two boys.

Then both girls look at back it was yuen and she came to them and keep her hand on cristy's shoulder.

Yuen (playfully): You know cristy she is in middle of two twins brother...what a gift she get...if I can I will choose both.

Cristy (laughing): What a talk yuen really our faith are ill...such a handsome boys love one girl.

Sofia (irritating): You two joke here. There two of them try to kill me with their look.

Both girls start laughing.

In the night everyone was at there room as they all are tired.MeLi also sit on the bed in chang an's room still she was warming grown then chang an also came there while in the washroom wiping his hair.then they look at each others.

Chang an (harvesting): You...you sleep in the bed I will sleep in the conch.

Then he take the pillow and bedsheet go trowed to conch and lying there.MeLi also look at him and they go trowed to washroom after get fresh up and she also lying down on the bed. But no one able to sleep both are lost their own world meli 's eyes continuously tears following her eyes.

Other side Chen is in his room and he was lost in the thinking.

Chen (in mind): I do I feel weird about this marriage because sine yesterday whatever happen its not today....but now again brother try to close sofia....ahh...it's so irritating....

After talking with Cristy and Yuen sofia also go trowed to her room while she passing shen's room she get stop and look at the door.

Sofia (in mind): Is he alright because he also been a sad I think what should I do...Ahh...!! Why I want to meet him so badly...sofia...sofia control yourself you can't make more troubles.

Then she is about to go but before that someone held waist and pull her inside to the room and block her against to the wall.it was shen then he lock the door sofia get shocked with his suddenly acton.then he hold her waist with his one hand and with another hand he hold her neck.

Sofia (shocked): Are you try to give me heart attack...?

Shen (hold her cheeks and sweetly look at him): Sorry for making you scare.

Sofia (seriously): Tell me why did you stop the marriage.

Shen (calmly): There have a reason but for now don't ask it...I will surely tell you but not now.

Sofia: Hmm...ok then have nice rest I will go.

She is about to go but shen again hold her waist and look at her sweetly.

Shen: You cam't go now...(look at here and there) you ready this room so beautifully for my marriage but what should we do with this now.

Sofia (nervous): I...I...don't know.

Shen (smile): I have surprise for you.

Then he make her stand unde the fan and switch on the fan rose pleats falling for her and she get smile look at that.

Then he hold her from behind and put his head on his shoulder.

Shen (whisper): Today you are so beautiful and I want to spend it with you.

Sofia: But...I...I can't think... because still chen...

Shen make her trowes him self and put his finger on her lips.

Shen: Shh...!! I know still you are confused but I know you will surely choose me.

Suddenly sofia kiss his lips and get back at the same moment and look down shyly.

She look at him and then shen move trowed to her lips and kiss her deeply with passionate.sofia also held his shoulder.
Then he removed and start kiss her neck while kissing sofia get lost in him and smile came to her lips then she removed him and start opening her side zip and her dress fall down near to her feet.

Then shen get lost in her beauty and he can't control his self and he start kiss her back side area.while kissing he take her up to his arms and lying her down on the bed.

Then he removed his blazer and abd open his shirt buttons and came trowed to her and start kissing her lips. Sofia also held his shoulder she feel good when he touch her. Then he again start kissing her neck again.

Next morning shen slowly open his eyes then she seen that sofia is near to him her head on his cheast and grab him tightly. both get cover from white bedsheet look at her like that a smile came to his lips.

Shen (lovely): You looking so beautiful while sleeping like princess...I know now it's hard for you too choose someone but now I will help you for it.

Then Sofia also get awake and she saw that shen look at her lovely then she look at they vover from bedsheet but this time she doesn't get surprise to see this. Then she look at him and keep her head on his shoulder.

Sofia: Good Morning...!!

Shen (smile): Good Morning...!! What a presant surprise that doesn't get shocked to see us like that.

Sofia (smile): Because now I use to it...but now I want to clear everything because I doesn't want to hurt chen...he have to move on from his life.

To Be Continues...

I add romantic part for this part because of my friend's request but it give a nice turning point to this story.

Thank You so Much "Sana"

For that credit ChenxiangCreations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.1K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...
8.9K 461 48
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...
11K 448 10
Discontinued. 9 chapters total. IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN!!!!! Before falling to his death Wei Wuxian wakes up, wait. Wakes up? New Desc: Wha...