Really?! V

Por ThaKid_Snapback

Read Really 1,2,3(alternate universe), and 4. Mais

Intro.
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 23 part 2
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 28 part 2
Part 28 part 3
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31: The End
Epilogue Part 1

Part 24

1.1K 53 60
Por ThaKid_Snapback

New York City, New York
Mid March
Terminal 5

Chanel's POV

"LET ME SEE YOUR LIGHTS NEW YORK!!!" I yelled while the music was playing.

The crowd was screaming. I looked at Rachel behind the turn tables and the band. I looked at our dancers in the wing waiting.

"NEW YORK! IF YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME TONIGHT MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" I yelled while Rachel made bombs go off.

"YEAH!!!!!"

"Good to know." I said. "Now imma do this last song."

"BOOOOO!!!" I heard the crowd booing.

"What? It's been two hours y'all." I said laughing and they did too. "Seriously though. This city lost one of their brilliant upcoming artist a couple weeks ago and I wanna honor him tonight so New York y'all better sing this shit as loud as you fucking can. LET'S GO!!!!"

Pop Smoke's "Welcome To The Party" started playing by my band sounding exactly like the record.

"IM A THOT! GET ME LIT!" I yelled and danced around the stage.

The crowd was going crazy so I looked at my guard and he came on stage.

He hopped down in between the barricades and stage. He grabbed me and helped me down. I wanted to be close to fans. Their energy was crazy.

I got as close as I could before they almost broke the barricades. My bodyguard lifted me and put me back on the stage.

"Damn, y'all almost broke that shit." I said into the mic laughing.

"That's why your ass should've stayed on stage." Rachel said and then dropped a bomb.

I looked and nodded. I mean she wasn't wrong.

"Okay, now it's really the last song what y'all wanna hear?" I asked.

The crowd started shouting names going crazy.

"You know? Y'all shouting out a bunch of old shit." I said and then shook my head. "I wanna do some new shit. Rach, can we do some new shit?"

"I don't know." She said. "Do y'all really wanna hear our new single?"

The crowd went crazy and I nodded. I grabbed my water and took a sip. I looked at my phone and we had exactly four minutes before we get fined.

"RUN THAT SHIT RACH!" I yelled.

She started up the record and I was paying attention to the crowd. I'm hoping they like it. The way Rachel flipped 2 Live's "Hoochie Mama"

We had dancers and everything. The crowd loved it. Thank God. We been nervous putting this album together. One, it's a double album meaning we have only two albums left with Roc Nation and then we're out.

Rachel has started acting and the tv show I did went really well and I think we'll get a season two. Rachel decided to go in with me and help me out with the dance/recording studio. We're remodeling right now but it should be open by summer.

We thanked the crowd and left the stage. We went back to the green room and I sat my ass down. I'm tired.

"Damn, that felt so good." I heard and looked.

Rachel came in smiling. "I didn't think I missed the stage like that."

"Yeah, me either but that felt so good." I said smiling.

The door opened again and my mom walked in.

"Great show ladies." My mom said.

"Thanks." We said.

"You have the Breakfast Club live in the morning. They start at six." She said.

"We doing the live show? Ugh, we gotta be up at like four thirty." I said. "We gotta do make up?"

My mom looked at her watch. "If you want to look alive. Yeah, you do."

I sighed. "That means no cursing, talk about your album and don't talk about what you don't wanna talk about. They usually don't get too personal but you never know."

I nodded and the door opened again and it was Ciera.

"Nice tonight." I said dapping her up and she laughed.

"Are y'all going to the hookah spot with everyone?"

I looked at Rachel and she shrugged. "Yeah, we'll slide through."

"Who did you ask to go?" My mom asked looking at Ciera.

"I'm eighteen so I asked myself." She said and I bust out laughing. I wish I could've said that when I was eighteen.

"Ma, she'll come home with us. No worries." I said smiling.

"Mmm hmm, Breakfast Club at six." She said before leaving out the door.

"Bye Ju!" I yelled cause he was waiting for her at the door.

"Y'all ready to go?" Ciera asked.

"You gonna be ready for the grave you keep talking to your mom like that." Rachel said laughing as we got up.

"Ha ha." Ciera said dryly.

We got ready to go to the Hookah Spot.

Next Morning
The Breakfast Club, Power 105

"Good morning, good morning. We are the breakfast club and this morning we have some very tired guests." DJ Envy said laughing as I yawned.

"They did perform last night at Terminal 5." Angela said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"It's Chanel and Rachel!" Charlemagne said.

"Good morning y'all." Rachel said.

"Morning." I said.

"We heard y'all went partying after the show." Charlemagne said.

"We didn't party after our show." I said laughing. "The party was our show. We went to chill at a hookah spot with our crew. That's all."

"Sounds like a good night. Y'all released your single last night "Up Wit It" and Envy played it for us. Y'all got a banger on your hands." He said.

"Thank you."

"We heard it's gonna be a double album this time around." Angela said.

"Yeah, we were sitting on a bunch of tracks and we worked with a lot of people. We wanted every song to be on the album honestly." Rachel said.

"Who on the album?" Envy asked.

"We not saying yet but it's an all female album. Meaning all woman no men anywhere." I said.

"Isn't your father executive producer?" Charlemagne asked.

"Normally but not this go round. He understood. He has yet to hear the album." I said.

"Wait, what?" Envy said. "All labels listen-"

"So far the only person that has heard the album in full besides my mom is Des, oh sorry, Ms.Perez." I said laughing. "She vouched for it."

"When you gonna play it for your dad? I mean this first single is different from your others." Envy said. "Very explicit."

"Well Rachel and I are twenty-seven years old and are grown woman and we'll rap about whatever we want. That's something my dad had to learn about us." I said.

"Are you moving to more explicit content because everyone is?" Charlemagne asked.

"Of course not." I said laughing. "We've always had potty mouths."

"We were given one hundred percent creative freedom." Rachel said. "Once you see the credits on the album you gonna notice everyone involved is a friend. We only worked with our friends and had a great time doing it."

"Yeah, we heard about your session from Sevyn." Angela said. "You had them pick side a or b and that's what side they would write or sing or rap on."

"Yep and some of those songs are gonna surprise you with whose featured on it." I said.

"Your mother does very well with duos." Angela said. "Chloe and Halle are signed to your mother as well?"

"Yeah, their signed to Parkwood the label and we're on Roc Nation but you know it's all family and they got some fire coming." I said.

"They on the album?" Charlemagne asked.

"Maybe." Rachel said. "But their project that's coming out is gonna be insane."

"Now the blogs been talking Ms. Carter." Charlemagne said.

"Talking about what?" I asked laughing. "What this time?"

"A Ms. Jessica Reid is saying you allegedly jumped her back in the day." He said.

"Well that's funny. Court said I was jumped and in the hospital but okay." I said shrugging.

"She's saying after the fact."

"Well I wasn't court ordered to be at any case hearings so I don't know what's she's talking about." I said. "I was in court when she and three or four other girls were charged with a guilty verdict. That's all I know."

"Can't get clout from something back in high school." Rachel said.

"Look. She got her clout. I hope she does something positive with it." I said.

"You wish her well." Angela said.

"Of course. I wish her health. I wish her wealth. I wish her insight so she can see herself." I said and Rachel bust out laughing and so did I.

"Sheesh." Envy said. "I don't want no beef with you."

"She'll drown you in Ace." Charlemagne said laughing. "On the video you told her to drown. You had me laughing for a week."

I shook my head. Not one of my proudest moments but mama ain't raise no bitch.

"How's the family ladies. You're both mothers." Angela asked.

"Everyone is great." Rachel said. "Sade is two going on seventeen."

I laughed cause she not wrong.

"Terrible twos?" Charlemagne and Envy said.

"Yeah." Rachel said nodding. "DJ wasn't like that at two so I thought she'd be cool like her brother. I was so wrong."

"Andre woke up my height and now I feel short in my house." I said laughing.

"He's thirteen?" Envy asked.

"Gonna be in August." I said. "He just woke up one morning and we were the same height I swear. He's getting a little mustache already. I just can't deal."

"Damien is getting busy in Philly." Envy said.

"Yeah, he is." Rachel said smiling.

"A.I has been said that he sees a lot of himself in Damien." Envy said.

"Yeah, we heard that too." Rachel said. "They've met and had their own convos."

"I was hype as hell when I found that out. Damien been a fan since we were kids." I said.

"When's the album dropping?" Charlemagne asked.

"We not telling the exact date yet. We just released the new single so everyone will know soon." I said.

"We heard you're opening a studio." Angela said.

"Actually it's my sister Ciera's studio. Rachel and I are just running the recording studio part. She has the dance studio." I said.

"When do y'all plan to open?" Envy asked.

"This summer. Still doing some remodeling."

"What's the name?" Charlemagne asked.

"My sister picked Studio Four. Y'all should have her up her before we break ground because this is her baby. We just a helping hand at the end of the day." I said.

"We will need to get her up here for that." Angela said.

"Well, Up Wit It out now on all streaming platforms. Ladies, it was a pleasure." Envy said.

"Thank you for having us." I said.

"Thank you for the invite every time. We appreciate the support from everyone up here at Power 105." Rachel said.

"We support good talent over here." Charlemagne said.

"It's the breakfast club one!"

After the interview we went back home. Thank God, I wanna get some sleep.

We rode the elevator up and I used my key to get in. My mom was standing right there.

"Hey." I said awkwardly cause she was holding something in her hand and had on a surgical mask. "Uhm."

"Hands."

I looked at her confused then at Rachel. What the fuck is going on?

"Hands." She said again and we put our hands out.

She squirted hand sanitizer in our hands. I mean, I don't like germs but this is drastic.

"You okay?" I asked looking at her.

"Have y'all been listening to the news?" She said.

I don't listen to that depressing shit.

"No." Rachel said.

"Y'all gotta take them clothes off. Ive sanitized the whole house because I don't need the kids getting sick and y'all." She said. "Go over there and put your clothes in that trash bag. Put on the clothes by the door."

We just looked at her.

"I think you've lost your shit." Rachel said laughing.

I agree but I wasn't gonna say it.

"This is serious y'all. People are dying. They are canceling flights. They are telling us to quarantine. Meaning, don't go outside." She said.

"Wait, ain't that overseas?" I said.

"What about the rest of our promo?" Rachel asked.

"Look, just change so we can get up outta here." My mom said.

I looked at Rachel and told her just to do it. I don't know what the hell is going on right now.

After we put our clothes in a trash bag and changed we just stood there. My mom come back without the mask. She told us to go wash our hands before touching anything and we did.

We went back to the living room.

"Ma, what's really going on?" I asked.

She turned the t.v on CNN.

"What ever this Covid-19 thing is. It's getting worse and we need to get home before they shut California down." She said.

"Wait, what you mean shut California down?" I asked.

She pointed towards the news and they were explaining what was going on and what the virus was and what happens to your body and who it will it effect worse. Bitch, I'm shook.

I looked at my mom. "Yeah, I'm about to wake the kids up and we're out of here."

My mom stood and left the room. I looked at Rachel.

"This is crazy." I said.

"I really thought your mom lost her shit." She said and I nodded. "Yeah, we gotta get back home. If imma we gonna get shut down I wanna be in my house."

"I feel you on that. She said they was cancelling flights. That mean we really can't go no where. Are they canceling shows too?"

I felt my phone vibrating and picked up a FaceTime from Vince.

"Hey."

"Hey." He said groggily. I know he just woke up. "Aye, I got a text saying Andre school closed."

"What you mean closed?" I asked.

"Closed. It ain't open. I'm tryna find out more shit about this."

"We coming home now." I said. "My mom saying they gonna shut California down because of the covid thing."

"Hold up." He said and I could see him sitting up. "Let me call around and see what's really going on aight. Y'all leaving soon?"

"Yeah, In the next hour." I said.

"Okay, text me when you board." He said.

"Aight," I said then hung up.

"Damien don't know what the league doing yet but he said as soon as he find out he going home." Rachel said.

"That's good. This shit is insane. They closed Andre school."

"For real? How long?" She asked.

"I'm hoping not long." I said.

"Mommy!" We heard and Sade came running full speed.

"Stop running!" We both said.

"That's why you bruised up now." Rachel said as she climbed on the couch next to her.

Sade is a daredevil. Not afraid of anything. She's already broke her arm and sprained her ankle. She's almost three and will just jump off stuff. Rachel got her hands full.

"We leaving?" Sade asked.

"Yes, we're leaving." Rachel said. "Where's your brother?"

"DJ!" She yelled which I wasn't expecting.

Sade laughed when she saw my face and came to sit next to me.

Soon DJ and the twins walked out with their backpacks.

My mom came in dropping mine and Rachel's bags. Ciera came in looking tired and I don't know why. She got more sleep than I did. I almost forgot she was here the way my mom was acting.

"Did you pack-"

"Yep, let's go." my mom said.

I went back to check the room and indeed she did pack everything. I met Rachel back in the living room.

I grabbed Sade's backpack cause she was struggling to get it on. I grabbed her hand and Rachel walked with DJ while my mom left out with the twins.

Shawn's POV

I felt my phone vibrate as I left my bedroom to wake Blue up.

"Yeah."

"Daddy, I don't know if you know but the school is closed." Chanel said and I slowed my stride.

"What you mean closed?" I asked.

"Vince called and told me. Look, we're on our way back to California. Your wife, even though it's warranted, has gonna ocd." Chanel said lowly.

"What?" I said going back to my room.

"I mean like she made us strip at the door cause we couldn't have our outside clothes on inside." She said.

I sat down and turned on CNN

"Daddy, I'm just warning you. She's coming home to you. I'm going home." She said and I had to laugh.

"Okay Chanel, I got it." I said.

"Is that your father?" I heard and then I heard Bey. "Hey, we don't have any staff in the house right now. I already called and told everyone not to come. I got some groceries on the way but I advised security to drop it at the door."

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Baby, California is shutting down." She said.

"Yeah, I, okay. Imma call my mom and siblings and make sure they straight." I said.

"Oh shit, I forgot about my mom. Imma call you back." She said and I laughed hanging up.

I made a few calls until Blue came in the room with her phone.

"Andre said we don't have school. Is it true?" She asked.

"Why would I lie about something like that?" I heard Andre say.

"He's right. You don't have to go to school." I said.

"Cool. Can Andre come over?" She asked.

"Actually, right now he can't but we'll figure something out when your mom gets here." I said.

"They coming back today?" She asked. "I thought they were coming back Monday."

"Their promo stuff was canceled so they coming back today." I said.

"Uh okay. Can I get some breakfast? Is-"

"The chef actually isn't here but you know? You got me. What you want?"

"Uhm pancakes, eggs, bacon." She said.

"Aight, go get washed up and it should be ready by then." I said getting up and she did as well.

She went to her room and I went to the kitchen. I need to figure out what exactly is going on.

Chanel's POV
A Few Hours Later
California

"Ma, if you gonna be giving out all this hand sanitizer can I get some lotion. My hands are getting ashy." I said.

She passed me some lotion and after using it I gave it back.

"You okay?" I asked.

I sat next to her in the truck so we could go home.

"Yeah, I just needed all of y'all to be okay. I really need you to stay in the house and away from people. You have asthma and the symptoms would be really bad for you." She said and I nodded.

"How long do I need to stay away from people?" I asked.

She looked at me. "I don't know."

This is becoming super real.

"When you say people. I have to be away from y'all too?" I asked.

"Yes." She said lowly and I kind of sunk in my seat.

"Hey, we're gonna figure all this out okay." She said and I nodded. "In the mean time. Order the groceries to your house. I don't want you out. Rachel, I want you to do the same."

"Got it." She said.

After I got dropped off I went straight to the garage to leave my outside clothes there and change. I'll come back for them.

I went in the house and Vince and Andre were playing the game.

"Ma! You back!" Andre said as I joined them on the couch.

"Yeah, y'all haven't been outside right?" I asked.

"No, we been in here all morning." Andre said. "What's really going on? They say it's a virus."

"It is. They just advise people to stay home so they can get a handle on it." I said. "Don't worry though. We're safe here."

He looked at Vince and I as we nodded.

"Well, if people start turning into to zombies I'm ready to kill." He said.

"Good to know." Vince said.

I looked at the both of them and just shook my head.

"So we just suppose to stay in the house?" Andre asked.

"Basically." I said.

"For how long?" He asked.

I looked at Vince and I shrugged cause I don't know. Hopefully not too long. I got an album dropping.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower and also order some groceries and then I'm taking a nap." I said.

"Okay, we'll be here." Vince said as I stood to go upstairs.

Rachel's POV

Once I got the kids calmed down and watching a movie I went to fix them some food.

My FaceTime went off and it was Kelly so I answered it.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, are you good?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay so far." I said.

I hadn't started cooking yet so I propped my phone up on the island.

"Do you know if Damien's coming home?" She asked.

"He's not sure yet. He said when he knows he'll let me know." I said.

"I'm not comfortable with you being there with two kids by yourself with all this going on." She said.

"I'm good. I don't wanna keep moving them. We're good. I promise. I'm about to make them lunch and then we're all taking a nap. I got this." I said.

Kelly eventually nodded.

"Saw your interview on YouTube." She said. "That new single is bananas."

"Thank you." I said as I started making lunch.

We talked a little bit more before we hung up. I finished up lunch and feed my kids.

"Ma, can we get in the pool?" DJ asked.

"After your nap we can take a swim." I said.

"I gotta take a nap?" He asked.

"Of course you do. We all taking a nap and then we can get in the pool. Deal?" I asked sticking my pinky out.

"Deal." He said as we linked pinky's.

My FaceTime went off and it was Damien.

"Look, it's daddy." I said as his face popped up and I sat the video in front of the kids.

"Daddy!" Sade yelled.

"Hi beautiful!"

"Hi daddy!" She waved and I laughed.

"Hi daddy." DJ said.

"Hey man, y'all eating lunch?" He asked.

"Yes." DJ said.

"Well y'all finish." He said. "Ray."

I picked up the phone and looked at him. "What's going on?"

"Somebody on the Utah team tested positive yesterday and they canceling games." He said.

"Have they said anything since we spoke this morning?" I asked.

"Besides that info I just found out about no. I'm coming home anyway. The jet refueling. I'll be home tonight." He said.

"How you know they canceling games?" I asked.

"That's what's going around right now." He said. "I'm coming home though. I'm not catching shit. Got me fucked up."

"Okay, well we're here. After they eat they'll nap and then we'll be in the pool." I said.

"The pool? Call me so I can see which swim suit you pick." He said smiling.

"There is a deadly virus out in the world and this is what you care about?" I asked.

"Yes. So call me when you pick." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let me know when you board." I said.

I put the phone back in front of the kids so Damien could talk to them. Promo canceled. Basketball games canceled. School canceled. What the hell is going on?

Shawn's POV

Beyoncé and I sat in the kitchen eating.

"So none of them have school?" She asked and I nodded.

"You called your mom and family and I called mine and family and they straight right now." She said and I nodded.

"Damien's on his way home?" She asked.

"The jet should be on the way to him now." I said looking at my watch.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked. "This is insane and Chanel with her asthma. I'm anxious."

I grabbed her hands and we took a deep breath.

"I'm anxious too." I said. "Chanel is home and safe. She will be fine. Vince will make sure she and Andre are okay."

She nodded. "I'm glad Damien is coming home. I didn't want Rachel home by herself like that right now."

I nodded. "It looks like we're gonna be home for a little while."

"Looks like it." She said.

"I caught the girl's interview." I said. "Your daughter got a slick mouth."

"Your daughter quoted your lyrics. I wish her well." She said shaking her head and I laughed.

"I heard the single too."

"What you think?" She asked.

"I hate it." I said and she looked at me. "I love it. They got something with that."

"Told you!" She said. "I told you to trust me and Des. Those girls know what they doing."

"I see but with all this going on and I don't know how we can keep this on schedule for their release. Their gonna be pissed if I push it back." I said.

"Yeah, but with everything going on they'd understand. I got the same thing going on with Chloe and Halle. I mean they don't release until early summer but promo was suppose to start soon. With this Covid going on I gotta figure out how to work that out." She said and I nodded.

"I'm sure the team will figure something out but right now I need to make sure everyone is safe and good." He said standing. "I gotta make some phone calls to double check up on something's."

"I do to." She said. "I'll be in the room."

"I'll be in the office." I said taking our empty plates and dumping them in the trash.

We went our separate ways so make business calls.

Damien's POV
That Night

I walked in the house and stopped in the foyer. I saw a note and a change of clothes. I followed the instructions and changed and put my old clothes in the trash bag.

I stopped in the hall bathroom to wash my hands. I grabbed my bag and walked into the living.

"Aye girl!" I yelled when I saw Sade about to jump from couch to couch.

I'm not talking about where you sit either. She was gonna jump from the top of the couch.

She looked at me and climbed down and ran over to me.

"What I tell you about that. That's dangerous. I'm telling mommy."

"Noooo." She yelled and started crying.

I don't care. Rachel and DJ came from upstairs.

"When did she get down here? You changed your clothes and washed your hands right? You read the note?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I did all of that. She was about to jump off the couch again."

Sade looked at Rachel as she hugged me closer. Sade is reckless as hell. I don't know where she got that shit from.

Rachel rolled her eyes and looked at Sade. "Do you want to break something else?"

"No." She said shaking her head.

"Then stop."

"Did y'all already eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, your plates in the microwave." She said.

I nodded. "I'll eat after my shower."

I sat Sade down and she just grabbed on to my leg. I looked at DJ and and started messing with him. He started laughing.

"I'll be back down." I said as I walked with Sade attached to my leg.

She was laughing but eventually got up when I got to the stairs. I went up to take a shower.

Chanel's POV

I kept a scrolling through my phone about this Covid-19 while Vince played the game laying next to me.

"With us already having asthma if we get it, it can be pretty bad." I said.

"Can we catch it quicker?" He asked.

"No, we can catch it normally like everyone else but our symptoms could be worse." I said. "I'm still trying to understand all of this."

"Look, you just got home today. Try to relax a bit and worry about it tomorrow." He said. "Try not to worry yourself too much."

"Aight, imma try."

"Here, take a controller." He said getting up and handing me one.

I took the controller and he put the game on multiplayer.

"I heard the single. Shit fire. You talking that shit."

"Thanks." I said.

"You was talking that shit to that girl too. I wish her well. Yeah fucking right." He said laughing.

"I do though. I mean I don't care if she's doing well but I wish." I said.

He started laughing. "You really jump her?"

"Jumping is one on multiple as you know. I couldn't have jumped her I'm one person. I beat her ass all by myself." I said laughing.

He shook his head laughing.

"She can go to the blogs and say what she wants but she can't go to court with it and if she wants the world to know I beat her and her friends ass she can tell them. I don't care. I'm not that same fifteen year old anyway." I said.

"You right, you not. I guess anyway, we met when we were seventeen, eighteen?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think the summer before my senior year. So seventeen. You didn't really talk to me." I said remembering laughing.

"Cause I didn't know you." He said.

"Oh whatever. So why did you want to be cool with me?" I asked.

"Once I started hanging with Damien and you'd be around you became easier to talk to the more I seen you plus you were taken so." He said shrugging.

"If I recall you too were taken." I said.

"Exactly." He said. "We both were unavailable."

"But then." I said.

He looked at me. "Yeah."

"My life went to shit quick." I said laughing.

"Not shit, just another direction." He said.

"I like your way of thinking because after that so much happened including you growing some balls and asking me out." I said.

"Wait, wait, you kept telling me how much you hated relationships and would never be in one again." He said.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"You nigga!" He said. "So I had to catch you off guard when you came to the studio then you agreed so fast I was like damn, I should've been asked."

I laughed. "No, everything happened at the right time when it was supposed to happen."

He nodded. I looked around my room. 

"I'm guessing looking for a new house is paused." I said.

"For now I guess." He said. "Only for now though."

I nodded. "How long you think we gonna be home?"

"I have no clue. It's gonna be weird us not leaving the house though."

"Is it really? We don't be going nowhere for real. We like being home." I said.

"True but it's something about being told we gotta stay home that makes me not want to stay home." He said.

"I get that. We just don't like rules. Defiant rebels." I said. "It's gonna be okay though. We gonna get through this and Rachel and I are dropping that album. I don't know how but we dropping."

"Well, I got your back. Whatever you need." He said and I nodded.

I wonder how long we gonna be on house arrest.

Comment & Vote Pls
Thanks for reading!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.9K 1.1K 33
The Dance. Buckingham Nicks A/U
15.7K 279 53
if you haven't read the first one then read it 2ɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25 2020 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ:2/6/21 3ʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ: 2/6/21
5.2K 173 24
Read to find out !!
5.1K 254 17
We were perfect. Why did you lie? Sequel to "you left me what I needed you most"