One True Liv (Liv Morgan x OC)

By alexrelatado

Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDo... More

OC Introduction
Chapter 1: Lone
Chapter 2: A Perfect Team?
Chapter 3: Opening Ardiente Origins
Chapter 4: Closer Than Ever
Chapter 5: Time Together
Chapter 6: An Opportunity
Chapter 7: Cute and Drunk
Chapter 8: Dr. Luke
Chapter 9: Buying a New House
Chapter 10: The Power of Ardiente
Chapter 11: The Rebellious Nomad
Chapter 12: Game Date
Chapter 13: Tall Task
Chapter 14: Fight Against Burial
Chapter 15: News and Farm
Chapter 16: Rise of the Brotherhood
Chapter 17: The Fight Continues
Chapter 19: Backlash Screwjobs
Chapter 20: Hostile Show
Chapter 21: Cross Hairs
Chapter 22: Old Family Calls
Chapter 23: Surprise NXT Appearance
Chapter 24: Motive
Chapter 25: Spider-Man Movie Date
Chapter 26: Super Polymerization
Chapter 27: Homecoming Part 1
Chapter 28: Homecoming Part 2
Chapter 29: Rebellious Tour: NJPW
Chapter 30: All Elite Rebellious Tour
Chapter 31: Return of the Nomad
Chapter 32: Security Breach
Chapter 33: Hot Farm Shower
Chapter 34: Surprise Visitors
Chapter 35: Liv Tries Jollibee
Chapter 36: Nomad's Bushido
Chapter 37: Major League Rebel Tour
Chapter 38: One More For The Good Guy
Chapter 39: One Last Stop
Chapter 40: Multiverse Alliance
Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash
Chapter 42: TLC Part 2 - Redemption
Chapter 43: TLC Part 3 - Corporate Beatdown
Chapter 44: Aftermath Night Off Celebration
Chapter 45: Proposal with Help
Chapter 46: Entertaining the Masses
Chapter 47: Philippine Adventure Part 1: Luke Meets Ivana
Chapter 48: Philippine Adventure Part 2: Poblacion Homecoming
Chapter 49: A Wedding to Liv for

Chapter 18: Chaos Binding Contracts

747 15 23
By alexrelatado

(One week til Backlash)

Tonight's SmackDown featured three contract signings for the SmackDown Women's title match, the Intercontinental title match and the Universal title match.

The Miami crowd were all ready for the signings as they all know how contract signing segments end.

The first contract signing of the night was the opening segment for the show as the Universal Champion and the Head of the Table Roman Reigns with his special counsel Paul Heyman.

The Tribal Chief made his entrance and he took a seat on the table with a silent, serious look on his face. Then his challenger, the one man who the WWE Universe wanted to be world champion for a long time, the Swiss Superman Cesaro.

The Swiss Cyborg got in the ring all dressed up in a suit and a pair of shades. He then took a seat and stared down at the Tribal Chief and the blue strap Universal title.

Paul: well Mr. Cesaro, on behalf of my Tribal Chief, the reigning and defending and current Universal Champion, allow me to provide you not a prediction, but a spoiler... at Backlash... Roman Reigns will pin you down to the mat 1... 2... 3... and ladies and gentlemen, still your reigning, defending, undisputed Universal Champion... Roman Reigns!

Roman smirked as he signed his signature on the contract and then handed the paper over to the challenger. Cesaro removed his shades and took a mic.

Cesaro: wise words from your special counsel. The same words you used to say for your old client... Brock Lesnar!

Paul put his hand on his forehead in irritation.

Cesaro: this is my first world title opportunity, and everyone here in this arena wants to see me beat you and raised this Universal Champion. I know there's a group of certain whales in the back that doesn't see my full potential, but I will prove them wrong and I will prove you wrong!

Cesaro signed his signature on the dotted line and then threw the packet at Paul and then stared down at Roman before a verbal argument set off. Roman slammed Cesaro's head on the table, fazing the challenger.

Paul got out of the ring and as Roman set up for the Superman Punch. As the Head of the Table went for his signature, Cesaro countered with a big European Uppercut. Cesaro got the champion in position and then executes the Neutralizer, sending Roman through the table. Cesaro got the Universal title and raised it in the air while the crowd cheered loud as they want to see what will hopefully happen.

In the back, Luke was happy that his friend gets the biggest opportunity of his career, a similar journey that Kofi Kingston and Drew McIntyre took when they prove their biggest doubters wrong, the corporate branch of the company.

Luke: now that's how a contract signing in wrestling ends

While a one on one match between Jimmy Uso and Shinsuke Nakamura was ongoing, Liv snuck into Luke's locker room and jumped on his back.

Liv: Lukey!

Luke: hey babe, ready for your contract signing with Becky?

Liv: oh I am, but tonight you won't see your fun and crazy Liv Morgan, you will see me all serious business to prove the doubters wrong

Luke: oh I like how you're determined

Liv: I've been pushed back down so many times now, enough is enough

Luke: taking a win over Becky is big, winning the title is bigger

Liv: I know, and I will make a name for myself tonight

The Nomad smiled and nodded as the match was over which saw Jimmy taking the win after hitting an Uso Splash.

(Few minutes later)

It was now time for the next contract signing which was the SmackDown Women's title match between Liv and Becky.

Another table was set for the contract signing and the one to overlook the signing, so no chaos was to erupt is the head of creative, Bruce Prichard.

Luke: oh look, a loose idiot whale who will get his ass kicked

Liv: don't worry, I got this. Just... watch me

The Jersey native said in a seductive and flirty voice, making Luke melt and shiver.

Luke: oh yes Daddy

Liv smiled and flipped her hair as she left Luke's locker room for the contract signing segment.

(In the ring)

Bruce was in the ring while the crowd rained heavy boos on him.

Bruce: ladies and gentlemen, I am here to overlook this contract signing for the SmackDown Women's Championship match at Backlash, so no chaos will ensue like what happened earlier tonight. So let me introduce you, the SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch!

Big Time Becks made her entrance showing off her Seth Rollins inspired drip style outfit while she raised her title. Becky got in the ring and set her title on the table, then she takes a seat and put her feet up on the table to relax.

Bruce: and now for her challenger-

Liv's theme played which interrupted Bruce; the creative head did not appreciate the rude gesture, but the crowd and Becky lowkey was liking it.

Liv made her way to the ring and ignored Bruce's handshake. The Jersey native took a mic and take her seat and stared down at the woman who made a promise to her.

Bruce: now ladies, the contract is in front of you, so if you please sign-

Becky: we have a lot of time to sign because there are some things I want to say to little girl Liv 

Liv smirked and paid attention.

Becky: you wouldn't have made it here without your so called Squad. One got released last year and now the other one is working for another company, leaving only you alone, lost in the maze. Now you put on your big girl shoes and challenge me

The champion said as she put pen to paper and handed the pen over to Liv.

Liv smirked and nodded, but felt a little hurt of Becky talking lip of her former Riott Squad sisters, Sarah Logan and Ruby Soho fka Ruby Riott.

Liv: Becky Becky, I shined when Sarah and Rue Rue, and shined even more when I broke out on my own and a lot of fans supported me, and just like my friend Cesaro earlier,  everyone wants to see me as champion

Liv signed her signature and threw the pen at Becky, which provoked the champ to stand up and ensued a chaotic confrontation. 

Bruce got in between the two women to restore order, but the two women pushed the head of creative and a brawl ensued as the two trade punches. Liv fazed Becky with a forearm to the face.

Bruce then got in front of Liv to tell her to calm  down, but in retaliation Liv poked Bruce in the eyes and took down Becky with an ObLIVion while the crowd cheered loud.

She turned her attention to Bruce and Liv got the crowd pumping and proceeded to kick Bruce low below his groin, making the head of creative fall over in pain.

Liv: that's for making me hang in the catering for a long time, asshole!!

Liv flipped her hair and raised the SmackDown Women's title in the air while she puts her foot on top Becky.

(In the back)

Luke: yeah yeah!

Luke clapped and pumped his fists as he watched his girlfriend take down the champion and kicked Bruce below the belt.

Luke: how'd you like that, balyena? Huh?!

(A few minutes later)

It was now for the last contract signing for the night as the Intercontinental title match between the Nomad and the Tribal Right Hand Man. After a three minute commercial break, Bruce managed to recover from the kick from Liv in time for the last contract signing.

(Little time skip)

Jimmy accompanied his brother to the ring for the contract signing. Jey was all ready for the confrontation with Luke.

Bruce: and now for the current Intercontinental Champion-

He was again interrupted by Luke's theme. The Nomad walked down the ramp and got in the ring and smirked at Bruce.

Luke: surprised you can still stand, whale

Luke and Jey took their seats to get ready to pen on paper.

Bruce: alright gentlemen, if you please-

Luke: ahh, there will be no talking from you, so let us do the talking while you just sit there and shut up

Bruce put his mic down and crossed his arms.

Luke: now Jey, I admire your guts to please your big cousin, but in reality you're just Roman's bitch

Luke signed pen to paper. Jey did not have that much to say as he signed the contract, but he picked up the mic to say a sentence.

Jey: your friend Cesaro will acknowledge the Tribal Chief and I'll prove that I ain't nobody's bitch

The Right Hand Man signed the contract.

Luke: you know what, let's give the people a preview of what's to come

Luke threw the pen at Jey and a brawl ensued as Luke took down the Usos with right hands and kicks. The Nomad got Jimmy and threw him over the top rope. The Nomad turned his attention to Jey and flattened the challenger with a spinebuster.

Luke set the table and was ready to finish off Jey, but Bruce turned him around and ordered him to stop, giving Jimmy time to get his brother of the ring. 

Bruce: this is not how it suppose to go!

Luke: oh shut up!

The Nomad silenced the creative head with a headbutt and saw the Usos retreating up to the stage.

Luke: this will be you Jey!

Luke picked up Bruce and dropped him with a spinebuster through the table. He then picked up his Intercontinental title and raised it in the air as he pointed at Jey.

The show ended with Luke raising his title while his foot is on the body of Bruce. With Backlash a week away, things will sure be chaotic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.6K 40
*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE...
4.2K 201 15
It's Reyna's first day as a WWE superstar and the only person she knows is her best friend Mickie. When Mickie warns her to stay away from a certain...
25.1K 604 46
Hannah Rae has been in the WWE for five years. She has been WWE Women's champion on both Raw and SmackDown, and has accomplished almost everything sh...
67.3K 1.1K 23
Living dangerously, that's what many people are about. They think they're young rebels, too cool for school and so on. Then there are people like Y/N...