[MXTX] Three Times the Love

By CoolCool-Aid

One day, three worlds clashed into one. Wei Wuxian didn't understand why a sudden earthquake interrupted he... More

Chapter 1 - The Day When Three Worlds Clashed
Chapter 2 - Demons, Fierce Corpses, and Ghosts
Chapter 3 - Resilience at Cang Qiong Mountain
Chapter 4 - About the Love Life in the Hot Springs
Chapter 5 - A Day of Swordmanship With the Disciples
Chapter 6 - Luo Binghe's Love-Teaching Mentor
Chapter 7 - His Shizun and the Love Rival
Chapter 8 - The Demon Lord's Trial to Seduction
Chapter 9 - After the Celebration, a Job Awaits
Chapter 10 - Three Women and Their Husbands
Chapter 11 - Aren't Close, Are Close Together
Chapter 12 - They're Just a Bunch of Perverts
Chapter 13 - Shut Doors, No One is Allowed Out
Chapter 14 - Fifty Lives Taken on That Night
Chapter 15 - Cruelty Awaits After the Victory
Chapter 16 - Fireworks, a Sign for Help
Chapter 17 - Regrets of a Damsel in Distress
Chapter 18 - Too Many Uncles to Keep Count of
Chapter 19 - A Mother Who Can't Cook
Chapter 20 - I Want to Beat Up Your Nephew
Chapter 21 - Babysitting One... No, Three
Chapter 22 - Gifting All of You a Flower
Chapter 23 - Two Rabbits, Black and White
Chapter 24 - Protect You From the Dogs
Chapter 25 - Downpour Sets the Fire Ablaze
Chapter 26 - Families Reunited in the Rain
Chapter 27 - A Challenger Stands Tall
Chapter 28 - The Drums Play and Control
Chapter 29 - One Oddity Grows to Hundreds
Chapter 30 - She is a Barbarian of All
Chapter 31 - The Fire is Extinguished
Chapter 32 - Your Kindness Will be Rewarded
Chapter 33 - Can't Recognize Your People
Chapter 34 - Shutting Their Lifeless Eyes
Chapter 35 - The First Sign of Snow and Ice
Chapter 36 - Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Chapter 37 - Six Guests and Only Two Rooms
Chapter 38 - Dig Up a Piece of Treasure
Chapter 39 - Not Guests, Please See Yourselves Out
Chapter 40 - What is This? A Romantic Drama!?!
Chapter 41 - You Look Good in Blue
Chapter 42 - In the End, I Get to Rest in Peace
Chapter 43 - Don't Trust Beauties, Even if They're Dead
Chapter 44 - Emperor's Smile or Lan Zhan's Smile
Chapter 45 - Who Would Stop and Listen to Him?
Chapter 46 - Strike of Lightning, Roar of Thunder
Chapter 47 - You Knew the Entire Time!?!
Chapter 48 - No Amount of Gold Could Afford This...
Chapter 49 - Let Go of the Apron
Chapter 50 - He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous
Chapter 51 - Below the Horizon, Yearning for an Abode
Chapter 52 - The Strongest Sword
Chapter 53 - Enter the Gates of the Ghost Nation
Chapter 54 - You're Underage, Not Allowed in
Chapter 55 - This is Too Boring
Chapter 56 - Never Underestimate Greedy Hearts
Chapter 57 - Will You Sacrifice Yourself?
Chapter 58 - Exit the Gates of the Ghost Nation
Chapter 59 - A Red Umbrella, Desolate in the Sea of Blood
Chapter 60 - The Slave of War
Chapter 61 - Serve Your Mind, Body, and Every Being
Chapter 63 - The Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 64 - Fifty Arrows, Fifty Dead
Chapter 65 - To Ashes
Chapter 66 - Mantis Stalks the Cicada, Unaware of...
Chapter 67 - The Dragon Descends
The Finale
[Voting for the Next Novel]
[New Novel]

Chapter 62 - Twenty Thousand as One

1.5K 108 91
By CoolCool-Aid

Outside of the main base, an army of 20,000 Qinghe Nie disciples had aligned into many rows. Their dark grey robes fluttered in the galloping winds, and the night sky loomed darkly.

These disciples all took upon their weapons; swords, spears, and knives.

It was as if the entire world was covered in black obsidian. Not even a speck of clouds could be seen, with how dark it was. Many disciples carried torches, lit with fire to light up the night. However, it wasn't nearly enough. The fire was scorching hot, but the darkness was an endless void of cold.

"Hey," at the front of the army was Wei Wuxian. "Do you really think that Luo-xiong will be able to unsheathe the Strongest Sword?"

Shen Qingqiu had long ago tucked his fan away. "It depends." His long eyelashes helped block the wind from getting into his eyes.

Xie Lian sighed. "I heard that Luo-xiong has demon blood; which is why he's so confident that he'll be able to unsheathe the sword. However, what exactly does demon blood have to do with this...?"

"Well," Shen Qingqiu sighed. "If a person drinks a demon's blood, then they are under the control of the demon. The demon can force them into pain and torture, then force them to undergo orders. Since we know that the Strongest Sword has a conscious... maybe Binghe can do something about it?"

At the side, Lan Zhan wore an expression that clearly stated, "Do swords have mouths?"

Shen Qingqiu coughed nervously.

"Anyways, even if he cannot unsheathe the Strongest Sword, we've already called for backup." The Peak Master explained. "Binghe wouldn't let anyone get hurt. He is a Demon Lord, and naturally, he also has own army of people."

"Luo-xiong has an army?" Xie Lian's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"An army of demons." Shen Qingqiu nodded, clearly proud to show off.

Hua Cheng huffed. He crossed his arms across his chest, "I have an army of ghosts."

"Yes yes." Xie Lian had to coax the Ghost King. "San Lang is so powerful!"

Hua Cheng went why.

He turned his head to the side, too ashamed to look at his lover. "Let's talk about something else." Hearing this had only widened Xie Lian's sweet smile.

Luo Binghe stood in front of everyone else. He just stared mesmerizingly at the Strongest Sword. He wondered, will I truly be able to unsheathe this sword? It's been almost a century since this sword was used... This sword chose Nu Wang only because she created it. Will it choose me too?

Remembering just how arrogant this sword spoke, Luo Binghe felt like there was only a slim chance of unsheathing it.

"Don't look so downhearted." Shen Qingqiu patted him on a shoulder. "You managed to wield the Xinmo sword. You too should be able to wield the Strongest Sword, aren't I right?"

Luo Binghe flinched. "Shizun is always right."

He stared at the Strongest Sword, with the blade looking as impeccable as an iron wall. Luo Binghe tightened his hold onto the hilt. He wouldn't let anyone down.

"What is our status right now?" Xie Lian spoke into the private communication array.

On the other side was Feng Xin. He'd perched on top of the walls, on the lookout for the enemies' actions. Feng Xin responded, "The enemies decided to send only five-thousand of their thirty-thousand ghost soldiers. They're at least a kilometre close." With his divine sense, he was able to feel all movements within a mile radius. Feng Xin felt the trembling of the earth, and the shrill screeches of the ghost soldiers, who were yearning for bloodshed.

"Be on your guard!" Xie Lian yelled to all the Qinghe Nie disciples.

The latter tensed, gripping onto their chosen weapons. Sweat slicked the surface of their palms, and anxiety squeezed them tighter than a serpent's grip.

"How are we supposed to fight the ghosts in the dark..." A disciple grumbled. "We can barely see..."

All of a sudden, a dazzle brightened up the skies. It was... the silver butterflies! Hua Cheng indifferently commanded them to fly upwards, bringing light to the battlefield. The silver butterflies flapped their wings, with a beautiful design outlining them.

"Wow, Hua Chengzhu is so generous!" Wei Wuxian clapped.

Hua Cheng scoffed. "For the sake of the battle."

"I can see them!" Shen Qingqiu looked at the horizon. Indeed, there were the outlines of ghosts coated in armour. Their footsteps made the earth quake in tremors.

The Qinghe Nie disciples were even more nervous.

"About 500 metres." Feng Xin stated through the private communication array.

"It's not 500 metres. It's 200!" By his side, Mu Qing yelled.

The figures of the ghost soldiers became more visible. They were like stars, glowing in the dark abyss. Ghosts were the spirits of the dead. Naturally, their bodies defied the logic of humanity and living beings. They charged forwards, with their swords and spears pointed forwards.

140 metres... 130... 110... 100 metres...

"Now, Luo-xiong!" Wei Wuxian turned to Luo Binghe.

The Demon Lord took a deep breath. He felt time slow down. The sound of his own breathing became more transparent, and his hammering heart rang across his entire body. Luo Binghe felt the entire world's spiritual energy. There was the wisp of the air, which strung around his cheeks coolly. The feeling of the sword's hilt made his hands burn.

Slowly, Luo Binghe opened his eyes.

Merciless, he slashed his hand with spiritual energy. Immediately, a cut formed, and blood dribbled out. The blood—a colour of ominous crimson red—had flowed into the Strongest Sword.

The hilt of the sword had burned even hotter.

"How despicable." The Strongest Sword roared. "You're trying to command me! You're trying to take over me! As expected of a devil!"

Luo Binghe ignored the sword, and let the blood seep even deeper.

"However, I am a strong-willed Sword! I will not let you take over me!"

"Binghe, the enemies are... 100 metres close." Shen Qingqiu shuddered. It will take the ghost soldiers less than 20 seconds to arrive! There was no way they'd be able to unsheathe the Strongest Sword within this limited amount of time...!

"No." Lan Zhan suddenly got an idea.

Wei Wuxian looked curiously at his husband. "Lan Zhan?"

Lan Zhan nodded. He gestured towards all of the disciples, "Hurry! Send spiritual energy to each other, and then pour the entire amount into Luo Binghe's body!"

All of the disciples did as they were told.

From the back of the line, the disciples began to circulate their spiritual energy. They pressed their palms against the back of the disciple in front of them, then poured in their spiritual energy. This chain of sending spiritual energy continued, from the back to the front.

This chain accelerated so fast, it managed to reach the three couples in 10 seconds!

Wei Wuxian, Lan Zhan, Shen Qingqiu, Xie Lian, and Hua Cheng all received a palm on their back. They all felt the spiritual energy gush into their meridians, overflowing like a waterfall crashing upon the reefs. However, they had barely any time left.

The ghost soldiers were only 50 metres away...

Their swords were 50 metres away from slashing at their first target—Luo Binghe!

Without hesitation, Shen Qingqiu, Xie Lian, Hua Cheng, Wei Wuxian, and Lan Zhan had all pressed their two palms onto the Demon Lord's back. Instantly, Luo Binghe felt tremendous power pouring into veins. He could barely suppress the urge to hurl!

He felt like he was about to explode...!

Instead, Luo Binghe transferred all of that spiritual energy into the Strongest Sword. The sword began shaking.

The demonic mark on Luo Binghe's forehead glowed a vicious red. His eyes were bloodshot, and a demonic expression was written across his face. Snarling, Luo Binghe pulled at the Strongest Sword with all his strength—

"Obey my every command." Luo Binghe cleanly unsheathed the Strongest Sword.

The blade was a beautiful gold—it was the bringer of light and power.

At that point, the ghost soldiers were 10 metres close. Luo Binghe had no mercy, as dark spiritual energy wrangled around his pale wrists.

He held the Strongest Sword to his right hip, then swung.

A bright light—just as blinding as the thunder tribulation—had struck at the ghost soldiers! With one smooth motion, over 200 ghost soldiers were obliterated...! Their ashes dissipated into the dark skies, unable to be found or recollected.

Luo Binghe fixated his bloodshot eyes on the stunned ghost soldiers. "Go die."

"CONTINUE!" Shen Qingqiu yelled at the Qinghe Nie disciples. "CONTINUE WITH THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY!"

The Qinghe Nie disciples received their orders, then continued to pass spiritual energy over onto one another. Gradually, the spiritual energy passed onto the three couples. They poured the spiritual energy to Luo Binghe, with their palms all connected to his back.

The Demon Lord grunted.

He felt the pain of spiritual energy overflowing his veins, and almost bursting, as if trying to find a way to escape into the wilderness.

Luo Binghe's demonic mark glowed even more red.

He felt the Strongest Sword buzzing in his hands—it was trying to flee. "I won't let you." The Demon Lord's voice was deep, thick, and brimming with masculinity. Luo Binghe swiped his palm over the blade, and even more blood poured onto the Strongest Sword!

As expected, the Strongest Sword stopped buzzing.

Luo Binghe gritted his teeth, then gave a second swing of the sword—500 more ghost soldiers turned into ashes. This went on an on.

When Luo Binghe swung the sword for the fifth time, half of the five thousand ghost soldiers were dead.

"Woo!" The Qinghe Nie disciples were overjoyed. "If we can keep this up-"

Luo Binghe spat out a mouthful of blood.

It was then, Qinghe Nie felt their victory halt. The Demon Lord wobbled on the spot. He found his world shaking, as if heaven merged with the mortal realm. But... he knew that wasn't possible. Luo Binghe was on the verge of consciousness.

"Binghe?" Shen Qingqiu hurriedly withdrew the spiritual energy.

His face had a trace of concern, as he embraced the Demon Lord by his waist. "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well? Did we put too much spiritual energy into you-"

"It's not like that!" Luo Binghe refused to go down.

He'd already said that he had a method to eliminate all of the ghost soldiers. If he isn't able to finish off the first troop... then he will be ashamed for his entire life...!

Instead, his body did not listen. Luo Binghe spat out another mouthful of blood. Dark inky blood had stained his black and red robes.

It was then he was tossed onto his Shizun's lap.

"You!" Shen Qingqiu was mad. "Stop overworking yourself! You've absorbed too much spiritual energy, and it is causing internal injuries! We'll get someone else to unsheathe the Strongest Sword! Our victory is still determined!"

"But..." Luo Binghe groaned. "Only I have demonic blood..."

"Shut up!" Wei Wuxian looked at him from above. The Demon Lord's head was placed on Peak Master Shen's thigh. Ahh... truly a luxury, Luo Binghe thought.

It was then, the disciples began to panic.

"We no longer have the Strongest Sword to use! How will we kill all of the ghosts?"

"We're doomed..."

"We're going to die!"

The saddened atmosphere was back. The Qinghe Nie disciples were convinced of their deaths. There was nothing they can do to win.

A group of 1,000 more ghost soldiers charged at them! A thousand weapons were pointed at them! They wanted to run! They wanted to hide! They wanted to...

CRAAAAAASSSHHHH!!!

Dust riled up at the scene. Both the panicking disciples and the bloody ghost soldiers had stopped in their tracks. A moment of silence had blessed the battlefield. The dust began to settle. A large crack in the ground had split—it reached from one side to a kilometre away!

Then... the crack went deep!

The sound of roaring lava had bubbled underground, threatening to raise upwards! Wei Wuxian bit back his fallen jaw, "Who has such an enormous amount of power...?"

Xie Lian looked at the person standing centre in the crack.

He recognized that man. Xie Lian gasped, "It's—"

*****

In the Heavenly Realm, the library was littered full of books.

Ling Wen had flipped over a scroll, reading the contents written on it with a melancholic expression. The Civil Goddess yawned. The dark circles underneath her eyes became more and more prominent.

By her side, an assistant couldn't help but ask, "Ling Wen Zhenjun, what is on your mind?"

Ling Wen looked at the assistant girl.

She was poised, and elegantly responded, "I have heard that a war between Ghost Nation and the Four Great Clans is about to go down. Naturally, since this all happened because of the mission I handed out to His Royal Highness and his friends... I decided to lend a helping help."

The assistant girl tilted her head, and asked, "How did Ling Wen Zhenjun help?"

Ling Wen gave a gentle smile, "I have dispatched a bunch of Upper Realm Heavenly Officials to the mortal realm. Most of them are Martial Gods; guess who they are?"

The assistant girl couldn't think of any and asked, "Who?"

Ling Wen's smile didn't seem to reach her eyes. "It's—"

*****

Xie Lian gasped, "It's General Pei!"

Author's Little Theatre:

Xie Lian: ^o^ Luo-xiong has an army?
Shen Qingqiu: ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁ An army of demons

Hua Cheng: ('_ゝ')
Hua Cheng: I have an army of ghosts

Xie Lian: San Lang is so powerful!

Hua Cheng:(っ^▿^)

Xie Lian: You even have an army of Crown Prince Xie Lian statues!

Hua Cheng: .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1K 15
"Oh it says: [ ---- ------ -- ]- " He never got to finish the sentence. A sudden bright flash of light appeared, and the Juniors just... vanished.
775K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.5K 189 25
A story about two women going through the stages of grief. Walking through the park bumping into eachother one day. Two kids bringing these women tog...
2.8K 99 8
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘪 𝘸𝘶𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘶𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴...