Inside Job One Shots

By MakotoNat

I started watching this show and I like it.So I'm making one shots.I will put ships in it or x readers.Reques... More

☘️Reqest Page☘️
Andre x Fem!Reader
Reagen x Fem!Reader
Brett x Fem!Reader
Reagen x Male!Reader
Author Note
Andre x Fem!Reader
Request Page🎈
Andre x Mute!Male Reader

Tamiko x Fem!Reader

2K 14 1
By MakotoNat

Romantic-💋
Note-In the one shot it will be a wedding one and this one is going to be when Tamiko is young and Tamiko and Rand are divorced.

Y/N POV:
I'm really nervous,today is the day I'm marring Tamiko,the love of my life. My little sister,S/N(A/N-S/N means sister name)was helping get ready. "Y/N don't be nervous,this is going to be the best day of your life"she told me.She was right even tho I was nervous,this is going to be the best day of my life.My mother came in the room "Y/N,darling are you ready,you look so beautiful"

(A/N- This is what you are wearing)
"Thank you mom" I told her,the wedding was about to start so I went with my dad. He started walking me down the aisle.Tamiko looked so beautiful.

(A/N-This is what Tamiko is wearing)

Tamiko POV:
I saw Y/N walking down the aisle with her dad.She looks so beautiful I can't believe we are finally getting married.The wedding started when said some vows then we put our rings on our fingers.

(A/N-This is the rings they are wearing)
After we said our I do's we kissed.This is truly the best day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 196 29
α€™α€°α€›α€„α€·α€Έα€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€·α€žα€€α€Ία€†α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€žα€°α€™α€»α€¬α€Έ credit
183K 1.7K 175
δ½œθ€…οΌšζ‘ι‡Œηš„ε°ε‚²ε¨‡ Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
205K 6.1K 98
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
71.2K 3.6K 38
**TW*** Child loss. SA On a full moon night, a wolf pack discovers an abandoned pup they take to raise, and name her Amaris. Though her wolf never m...