Andre x Mute!Male Reader

Fluff-☁️
Warnings: Cussing
Requested by mrsmil3s
Y/N POV
Today will be my first at Cognito,Inc as chemist.My best friend Reagan texted me telling me that she's in front of my house.I grabbed my things and outside.I locked the door and went inside Reagan's car.She looked at me with a excited face. "Are you ready for first day Y/N?" She said as she tells me in sign language.I smiled at her.I told her in sign language that I'm a little nervous.She put her hand on hair and messed it up a little.We left my house and 36 minutes later we made it to Cognito.We got out of the car and I took a deep breath as we went inside.

Andre POV
I was in the conference room with Glenn,Gigi,Myc,and Brett.I smoke the last of my cigarette.( A/N-I'm not sure if Andre smokes or not so I'm putting that he does.) Five minutes later Reagan appear with a handsome guy.She put her stack of paperwork on the table. "Everyone meet Y/N he's new here and mute." Y/N looked at me and smiled.I turned my head around so he doesn't see me fucking blushing.

Y/N POV
Reagan introduced me to everyone.I flipped Myc off when he read my mind.Brett seems like a nice guy and Reagan definitely seems to like him.Glenn is a tough war guy but he might be alright.Almost every five Gigi would try to flirt with me.Reagan scolded her,making me smile.The one person I'm curious in is Andre.I remember Reagan telling me before that he's a fucking drug addict.He's cute in my opinion though.I can't to get to know him and everyone here.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't wrote in a while I been busy but I'll try to write a lot more.-A/N