Brett x Fem!Reader

Fluff-☁️
Warning: Cussing(Not a lot of cussing)
Note-In this one shot you and Brett are married.

Y/N POV:
I woke up because I needed to throw up.I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting up on the toilet.Right after I finish I back to mine and my husband,Brett's room,I saw that Brett already left for work.I looked at the clock to check the time,it's 8:56 A.M.I got dressed and went to the kitchen,once I got to the kitchen I was craving weird things. I opened the fridge and got pickles,strawberries,and cheese dip.After I finished eating,I ran to the bathroom and threw up again.I been vomiting a lot recently then I remember something I'm 7 days late. I went to the store to buy a pregnancy test.Once I got back from the store I went to bathroom and opened the pregnancy test and peed on the stick.After waiting for 5 minutes I looked at the stick and that is was....positive. I started to crying because I was so happy and hopefully Brett will be happy too.
_________Time Skip___________
Brett POV:
I got home after a long day at work.Once I got home I give my wife, Y/N a kiss on her cheek and said "How was your day". She giggled and said "Good I have good news I took a pregnancy test and you're going to be a father"when she said that I was so happy that I was going to be a father. I picked her up and spin her around saying "I'm going to be a father" after I put her down I kissed her and said "I can't wait to a parent with you,Y/N."

Inside Job One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें