Reagen x Male!Reader

Romantic/Date-💋
Fluff-☁️
Warnings: Cussing

Reagen POV:
I was getting ready for my date with M/N. I like him since he started working at Cognito,Inc. I would always get nervous around him but two days I finally got the courage to ask him out. I was already dressed I just needed to finish one of my inventions for my date.Once I finished my invention I saw M/N car,he's here. I grabbed my invention and put in my purse and headed towards the door.

M/N POV:
I saw Reagen locking the door.She looked so beautiful.

(A/N-This is what Reagen is wearing)She walked over to me,I told her that she looked beautiful she said "Thank you, you also look nice"while blushing

She walked over to me,I told her that she looked beautiful she said "Thank you, you also look nice"while blushing.

(A/N-This is what Reagen is wearing)She walked over to me,I told her that she looked beautiful she said "Thank you, you also look nice"while blushing

(A/N-This is what M/N wearing)
We got in the car and headed to the restaurant.Once we got inside the restaurant,we sat down and begin ordering our food.We were talking when the waitress handed us our food.When we finished we payed the bill and went to my car and went to the bookstore.When we were about to go inside the bookstore we ran into my ex girlfriend,b1(A/N-If you don't know what b1 means it means bitch 1) "M/N omg it's so good to see you"she told me and gave me a hug.

Reagen POV:
I guess this girl know M/N. "Hi I'm Reagen Ridley,M/N's date"I told her and held out my hand to shake her hand. "What M/N  you are cheating on me you bastard"she said. I couldn't believe it M/N was already dating someone, I was about to cry until I heard him say "B1 we are not together we broke up 3 years ago because you cheated on me with my fucking best friend so who's the bastard,bitch".She raise her hand it look like she was going to slap him.

M/N POV:
She was about to slap me when she fell to the ground. I looked at Reagen and she was holding a.....lipstick. "Before we left my house I made a taser in a form of a lipstick. I'm a genius."she told me. I smiled and walked over to her and kissed her.Then I said "Yes u are Reagen Ridley,yes u are".