Andre x Fem!Reader

Smut-🍋
Romantic/Date-💋
Warnings-Cussing,smut,dirty jokes(kinda)
Note-This is my first time writing smut so it probably won't be good but I will try my best.

Y/N POV:
I was getting ready for my date with my boyfriend,Andre.We been together for 3 months.Gigi and Reagan are helping me get ready for my date.Gigi picking was out my outfit while Reagan was helping me out with my make-up. "Hey Y/N,darling you should wear this dress you would look good in it and Andre would drool over you wearing this"Gigi told me. I blushed when she made that comment I grab the dress and went to the bathroom and change into the dress.After I finished I got out of the bathroom to show Reagen and Gigi my outfit. "You look really pretty Y/N"Reagen told me while Gigi said "Shit girl once Andre see you in that dress he will definitely put his dick in you" I blushed when she made that comment since the 3 months we been together we haven't sex yet. Suddenly my phone ding,I went to check my phone it was from Andre. It said that he was outside my house.I grabbed my stuff me,Reagen,and Gigi left my room and went to the front door.While I was locking my door Reagen and Gigi went to their car and left.After I locked my front door I walk to Andre and kissed him.He told me that I looked beautiful and I told him thank u and kiss his cheek.

He told me that I looked beautiful and I told him thank u and kiss his cheek

(This is what Y/N is wearing)
We left my house and went to a restaurant.While we were at the restaurant a waitress was hitting on my boyfriend and I felt a overwhelming feeling of jealousy so when she left our table I tripped her making her fall. I smirked while Andre just chuckled and said "Shit Y/N you get jealous fast" I told him to shut the hell up.After we finished eating,we left the restaurant we went to his house to watch a movie.I was sitting on his lap,watching The Babysitter 2 Killer Queen(A/N-Which is a really good movie).

Andre POV:
Y/N was sitting on my lap,she looks so beautiful right now. I love her with all my heart,with her sitting on my lap I'm thinking of her giving me a blowjob and how tight she would be with my dick in her. I tried to push those thoughts away before I get a boner but it was too late. I think she noticed it because she kept moving,I threw my head and let out a groan.

_______Smut starts here🍋______

Y/N POV:
I felt something poking me so I kept moving trying to get rid of it then I saw Andre with his head back and was groaning.That when I realized that he had a boner. I started grinding on him,I threw my head back which give him access to kiss my neck. I moaned when he kissed my sweet spot. I kiss him with passion,he lick my bottom lip asking me for entrance I denied him him entrance.His hands travel from shoulder to my ass he squeezed it,I gasped at his actions.Which give him access to my entrance.After we pull away from from our make out session I pull his shirt off his body and threw it on the floor.He took off my dress and threw on the floor next to where his is at. I began to unbuckle his pants when he grabbed my hand,I looked at him. "Y/N are you sure u want this I don't want to put pressure on you"I nodded and pull down his pants and boxers. I licked the tip of his dick then took him in the mouth, "Oh shit Y/N"he groan and threw his head back. I kept bobbing my head and I heard him groan and said "Shit Y/N I'm about to cum.He cum into mouth then we kissed.I took off my bra and panties he put on a condom and then enter me. I moan in pain and pleasure he waited until I said "Andre m-move".He started moving,he went slow at first then he went faster and harder. I moan as he pinch my nipple and continue thrusting in me. I moan and said "Ah Andre I'm about to cum"and groan and said "Me too let's cum together". I moan so loud as I came and he groan as he came in the condom.He pull out and took off the condom,we clean the sheets then we cuddled and fell asleep.