Reagen x Fem!Reader

Fluff-☁️
Warnings: Cussing
Note-In the one shot you are Brett's sister

Reagen POV:
I walked into the conference room(A/N-As I mentioned before I not sure if it's called a conference room so I'm calling it a conference room)and saw Y/N asleep with paper scattered around the table with inventions,how to rip someone arm off in 10 different ways.She looked so beautiful and peaceful when she's sleeping. I started shaking her gently then she grabbed my hand and flip me over making me hit the ground. "Ow Y/N what the fuck"I told her with pain in my voice. "Reagen holy shit I'm so sorry"she said helping me up.

Y/N POV:
Holy shit I just flipped my crush over making her hit the ground. I apologize and help her up.She saw my scattered papers and said "Did you stay here all night working on these"gesturing to my papers. I told her "What can I say I tried to take my work seriously unlike some fucking idiots working here".She chuckled and said "These are really good inventions" I blushed when she said that and told her thank you. "Hey Y/N"she said I turn my head and said "Ye-" then she kiss me.I was surprised but then I kissed back,she pulled away and said "Y/N will you be my girlfriend" I nodded my head and kissed her again.