|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

By Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... More

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

Questions and Answers

1.7K 87 11
By Spirit23cool

Kaori sat in the driver's seat of the car, staring out at the vast area of water. They'd been driving for over 30 minutes and in just a few seconds, she'd be put face to face with Japan's most notorious villain. The moment the police heard she wanted to meet All For One, they wanted to decline, but Detective Tsukauchi, who was a close friend of All Might's and had been the Detective of the Shimura case, fought to get her here. Now she had to make it worth it. She could only hope he'd comply. After going through security and their protocol and all, she was allowed into the room, alone, with her note-book. All For One's head perked up at the presence, a smile spreading across his face as she sat down. 

" Kaori Shimura. It's a pleasure to meet you, especially under better circumstances. I do apologize for how things were at Kamino, but you know how the story goes. Hero VS. Villain and the Hero always wins. Not without a little fight, you know?" He asked, speaking in that polite tone he always seemed to have, even in the fight. She opened her notebook, pencil at the ready. 

" They told me I'm here to investigate and pry information from you," She said, looking at her note-book and writing down a few words. " But I'm not following through." All For One hummed before giving a chuckle. 

" You sure are an independent soul, aren't you? Funny, Nana was the same way in the brief moments I met her." All For One spoke. She didn't pay any attention to his taunting. She took the picture of her grandparent and father out of the notebook, holding it up to him. She unfolded it. 

" This is her, right? Nana Shimura?" She asked. All For One leaned forward, a smile appearing on his face. 

" Why, yes it is! It's been a while since I've seen that smile. Is that Tomura right there?" He asked, leaning back again. 

" No, this is our Father when he was young. His name's Kotaro." She said, folding the picture up before placing it back in her note-book, jotting down notes. 

" When did you find Koko?" She asked, glancing up at him briefly as she continued to write. He hummed, a quizzical look on his face. 

" Let me see. He couldn't be no older than 8. He was different from what your Father looked like there. He had his cyan hair with distraught, crimson eyes. He was begging for help, but with the blood on his hands, people scurried away, saying the Heroes would help him. I found him under a bridge in the rain." He said, speaking slowly as she continued to write. Of course they did. Some people aren't even decent enough to help a child. If only Naomi could've found him...she would've helped him in a heart beat. All For One continued. 

" When I brought him home, he was clueless to the world around him. He kept muttering the name Ori-chan, scratching his neck. I felt bad, in all honesty. Do you know the exact cause for it?" All For One asked. She looked up from her notebook, nodding slowly. 

" Allergies and stress. I have a similar coping-mechanism." She answered, writing down the last bits of his last question.

" That's right, he said he saw you, scratching at your wrist. You really shouldn't, Kaori. It's considered self-harm." Instead of the mocking tone she expected, he was genuine, like he'd known her for years. She looked up at him, holding up the finger-less gloves she'd been presented with. 

" I don't normally notice, besides, I've got this crap now." She said, glaring at the cloth. He chuckled, a smile on his face. 

" You're begging to ask more serious questions, but you're holding yourself back. Why?" He asked. She lowered her arm, biting the inside of her cheek. It wouldn't hurt to ask a few serious questions would it?

" What does Tenko think of me? As a hero-in-training, I mean." She asked, letting her hands lay in her lap. 

" He thinks it's wonderful." All For One spoke genuinely, surprising her.

" Really?" She asked, her voice almost cracking. He nodded his head.

" Yes, really. He thinks you'll be the start of something new for Heroes. He believes you'll redeem them, make them see that what they do isn't always as great as it seems." He said, recalling the time his adoptive son spoke so excitedly about his younger sister. A small smile spread across her face. Thank you, Koko. 

" Although, I must ask," He began, catching her attention quickly. " How do you feel about the ordeal?" Her brows furrowed into a knot as she tried to decipher what he meant. 

" Can you explain?" She asked. 

" I mean about your different goals in which you're pursuing. What's happening in that small mind of yours? With so much information, you must be confused." He explained. 

" Confused about what..?" She could feel the conversation going south fast, but her curiosity had to have answers, or else she'd be left in a bottomless pit of lies and exhaustion. 

" Confused about how both of you ended with such different lives. You ran into someone, who coincidentally was a Pro hero, who adopted you. Tomura, however, suffered on the street for at least a week or two, starving and fighting off drunk men. He felt cornered, however, when it came to using his destructive Quirk." All For One spoke. Kaori didn't think of that, about how long he'd been alone. She began scratching the cloth. He carried on. 

" You lived on with a happy childhood, pursuing the dream to become a Hero and here you are! Tomura, however, saw life for what it was and what misfortunes it brings. I found him, cold and mentally exhausted under a bridge in the rain. He grew up only knowing how the real world revolved and was limited to becoming a villain. How could siblings end up with such diverse paths? How do you feel knowing you had a wonderful time of life while Tomura grew up in the dark, alone, with only Kurogiri to keep him company?" Her scratching began to escalate as she continued thinking. She forced herself to stop a few times, only receiving the undeniable pain to scratch and claw the thoughts away. She moved her shaking hand to the pencil, writing the information down with a scowl on her face. I grew up in a wonderful home, protected and loved....while Koko suffered, believing he couldn't be anything other than a villain. How could this have happened? She looked back up at All For One, forcing her tears into the pits of her heart. 

" Where is he now?" She asked sternly, her fists clenched with white knuckles. 

" That's for you to discover. Come to me if you have anymore questions, but right now, I think I'd like to rest." He spoke, leaning his head back, a small frown returning. She stood up, gathering her things quickly. 

" Have a nice day, All For One." She said, turning away and walking towards the door. She walked through, locking it promptly. Tsukauchi approached her immediately. 

" How was it?" He asked, offering a soft smile. She continued to frown, keeping silent. He nodded, escorting her out of the large prison. The way there, she remained in her thoughts. 

.        .         .

When she returned to the UA dorms, she walked into Heights Alliance, bidding Tsukauchi goodbye and wishing him a nice day. She walked through the large doors, leaning against them after she'd closed them. She closed her eyes before reopening them again. Nobody was there and it was the middle of the day. Now would be a good time to go on a search, seeing as I have a license. She made her way to her room, quickly pulling the box from her hiding place. She tried it on, looking at herself in the mirror. Not bad, Hatsume. Not bad at all.

Kaori took out the most recent newspaper about the League, looking over it briefly. She could catch a train over to Kamino and check out the remains of what was there. Maybe even just go a little farther, but she had to be back somewhere near 5. She looked out her balcony, scanning the grounds. She pulled the large hood over her head, nearly blocking off her vision. She jumped from the balcony to the ground, turning on her Quirk and flying out of there at light-speed. Now that she was practically outside of the school, she was free to roam. She made her way toward the train station, keeping her hood pulled over her head. People walked past her, mentioning she was a Hero. From the people around her, she could've looked like one, but to her, she was only on a hunt for her family. I'll find you, Koko. And once I do, I promise, I'll be a true Hero!

A Hero Who Will Fight For Heroes and Villains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
8.3K 334 34
Inko Midoriya has been lying for 12 years. But so has Hisashi Midoriya. The truth is that Inko and Hisashi divorced, and they each took a child. Izuk...
255K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...