Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

1. Momma At A Young Age

7.7K 271 384
By Causers

"You're fired."

I flinched. I'm used to these kinds of things so they don't affect me anymore but it does demoralise me a bit. I stood there, my head hung low. I wasn't ashamed of my actions, I was just restraining myself not to curse at him.

He started his speech again about how I should behave with customers but his rules don't go by me. His stupid, stupid rules to just act nonchalant with customers, those that I went through on my first day of working here and good thing I ignored them.

After all, rules are meant to be broken.

Only his blabbering echoed the whole room, I wasn't even interested but I had to take a chance to save this job. I already lost a few and I can't afford to lose it again.

"Am I understood, Ms. Kim?" He asked.

I nodded my head monotonously, too tired to take any of his shits.

Like c'mon it's past my dinnertime, let me go!

But unfortunately, God wasn't was on my side today. He just had to do the thing I was the most afraid of. There was always a chance that the bosses forgive me after a mistake or two and kick me out after it was enough but this one, he didn't go with the crowd.

"I'm too tired to cut you slack every time so I'm firing you from Sweet Enchantment forever and ever.

I swiftly turned my head upwards, " No s-sir, I'll promise I won't do the mistake again!"

A lie, yes.

"Ms. Kim I've heard this excuse last time as well. But this time, it's for real. "

"P-Please sir!"

"Not anymore Ms. Kim" and he stamped my file.

You butterface goblin.

I scoffed mentally and took the file, the red stamp imprinting on my resume. I roamed my fingers on the crisp paper, feeling the smooth texture beneath my fingertips. It was a bad thing on my resume but I had to keep up with it. Doesn't matter how much I curse him, the humongous red stamp always brings me on my edge.

I sighed and closed the file loudly enough to warn him.

A sweet and a sick smile spread on my features and I started pouring out my frustration of the past three months like water.

I wasn't in his authority anymore and last time I checked, we had our right to freedom of speech...unless the person doesn't file charges.

"Listen you pie-eating cockroach, if helping the old lady makes you fire me then so be it! And make sure you know that tainting others will never help you reach the top, and by the way, the coffee that spilled over the young man yesterday was supposed to be you but oops- my bad."

I took the file and headed for the door but not before throwing another insult at him.

"You'll always be a miserably unsightly filcher and a corrupt dandruff-eating offense to all of good taste and decency."

And with that, I closed the door with a loud and dramatic slam.

Sigh.

Another job finding expedition I guess.

I raked my hand through my black hair. The file hanging loosely in my hand.

Temper? It was my way of coping with sadness. I will not let the floodgates open, no matter what, even if it meant raging on others. I wonder if I will even get a partner who tolerates my anger. Possibilities are very low.

I didn't even know when I entered the usual alley I cross to reach home. Guess I was too indulged in self destruction that my feet took on the path it recognised the most, home.

The whole alley seemed deserted. Only my padded shoes were thumping against the rippling puddles of water as it rained last night. The whole area screamed only one word. The word that had different meanings but brings a familiar feeling.

Silence.

That's what I needed.

Silence to collect my thoughts, to gather myself together.

Even though I didn't like my previous job, I surely didn't hate it. After all, I need to put bread on the table.

I was way beyond the adult age and here I am, financially and emotionally unstable whereas my friends were posting their photos of their world tours with their lovers.

I softly kicked a crushed can and a cat hissed.

"Oh shi-"

I turned my heels and started to run in the other direction. I wasn't sure where but I didn't want any scratches on my body today.

Nu-uh not happening lil' kitty.

The growling stopped after I ran for a moment. I was panting real bad and just when I was about to die from exhaustion, my phone tinged.

Ze Lejindary person:
Wyd?

I scoffed and started typing.

Me:
Nothing much :) just ya know,
Folding dishes
Wbu?

Ze Lejindary person:
Cool, I was just drinking
doughnuts ;)

Me:
Nice...

Ze Lejindary person:
Why do you sound off lol

Me:
Cause I am :(

Ze Lejindary person:
Aww, what happened baby?
<3

Me:
Eww go back
to drinking doughnuts

Ze Lejindary person:
Tsk tsk
Nyway, what happened?
Lost lottery?

Me:
I wish it was that simple

Ze Lejindary person:
Don't tell me you stole
the underwear of one of our neighbors
again

Me:
THAT WAS ONE TIME SEOKJIN!
ONE TIME!
THAT TOO WAS A DARE

Ze Lejindary person:
Still doesn't change the fact that you
stole one of the boxers of your
hot neighbor ;)
You have a crush on that
Taehyung guy ryt?

Me:
N.O.

Ze Lejindary person:
Pssh, talk to my hand

Me:
My baseball bat is feeling lonely :)
Makes me wanna smash your tv

Ze Lejindary person:
Imma just yeet out-

Not gonna lie, talking to Seokjin made me feel better. At least I have someone who can take care of me. He was with me, through all of my thick and thins and I'm utmost grateful for that.

Now that I think about it, that Taehyung guy isn't so bad after all-

No Yeonhee, you have to get a job first, then a relationship. Yeah, work comes first.

The distorted moon glowed brightly above a familiar building meaning I was in the right direction. I was flailing my limbs around out of boredom when it all came to an abrupt stop.

I could hear someone cry but couldn't figure out from where. There were a bunch of dustbins in the tunnel I was in. It was too dark to see but I could see a basket made of straw in a distance.

However, it seemed like a baby was crying. A shrill cry that pierced through the tranquility of the tunnel.

I turned on the flashlight of my phone and looked around the area. The black bags, full of garbage creating difficulties from finding the poor thing.

Finally, I moved a big green dustbin out of the way and saw what was hiding there.

A toddler wrapped in a pink blanket, inside a straw basket. His tiny but plump fingers wiping the salty tears off his chubby cheeks that were too tempting to touch. The moonlight cascading upon his delicate skin. He looked so fragile yet a ball of cotton. As if, he would break if not handled with care.

His eyes stared into mine with hope, his throbbing lips begging me to take him home. His almost circle eyes darting all over my features as the moonlight reflected his innocence.

"Mamma?" The baby squawked.

"What?!"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

A/N: hello hello hey, hello hello hey tell meh what you want right now?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.4K 17
"Cause you are mine to Love, mine to Adore, mine to Keep, mine to Spoil, mine to Pamper and mine to Fuck" - J.JK Another age gap cliché story. *Minor...
123K 10K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
3.6M 190K 38
"It all began when he asked me to breastfeed his baby" Jimin wakes up with a hangover and a random baby besides him. With no recollection of the nigh...
25.8K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...