Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

65. INKED

5.9K 233 5
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Soulmates that found each other later in their lives have stronger bonds with their mates.

====================

Streaks of lights wave through the bricked walls and the tall tempered glass windows as the mood light refracts and bounces through the ripples of the indoor pool. A slight steam can be seen through its surface as it is heated for the lone person swimming even in the midst of the cold season.

The pool is quite large, a quarter of the Olympic size. The depth is just enough. Not too deep to be afraid of. Not too shallow that only kids can appreciate.

Daun gasps as surfaces. She inhales deeply as she brushes her wet curls away from her forehead. She has been in the place for almost an hour now. First, she was just walking around but with unknown reason, she walks back to her room and returns with the intention to take a dip alone. Somehow, something tells her to indulge herself to a long awaited swim.

She smiles and sighs with the increase of water temperature. The glass windows are now a bit foggy, not just because of the mist of the cold night but because of the steam coming off the waters. She likes it. It seems that she is in a hot bath, though the water is not that hot enough. It's just enough to erase the chills of the air.

She calmly swims about and decides to stop. Her elbows on the wood-like frame as her eyes wonder through the high ceiling. It doesn't fail to amaze her every time she sees the intricate construction.

**********

It was a love at first sight.

She was the last one to come down from the car along with the maknae line. Her stepping out from the car is a slow-motion in awe and surprise.

When they said that they have a secret haven, she had expected a beach front with a lush forest keeping it secluded from the rest of humanity. Of course, her soulmates are idols and they need some privacy. She changed her expectation when the car made a turn, passing through huge houses along the highways towards the mountains. Perhaps it would be an old mountain villa. As time passes, she could see some gated thatched Korean traditional houses. She knew how Namjoon would want a house like that, so she expected the same. Yet she was all wrong when they finally stopped and saw the most beautiful mansion she could ever see. She didn't expect such grandeur.

It was an architectural masterpiece. It is a perfect fusion of modernity, of the west and of the Korean tradition. It was a majestic sight right at the center of the forest.

"Yoongi-hyung really did his best with this." Jungkook proudly says. The maknae then babbled about them wanting to have a place just like what they had in their "In the Soop" setting. However, they wanted it to be the fusion of the seven of them.

It was difficult to convene in a decision on something that the seven of them want to own. One wants to be fully traditional. One wants convenience and entirely modern. One wants to be oriental and organic, purely wood that would perfectly blend to nature. The others want it to be mainly glass works to see the beauty of the view. Yoongi, being an architectural geek, stepped in and was able to express everything they wanted to a renowned architect. After only a year, the product is phenomenally grand.

***********

"I thought you were sleeping." A voice breaks the silence of her musings. She turns around and sees Jimin in a white shirt and a boxer short with a can of beer at hand. He is sliding back the glass door that divides the pool area and the dining area as he is smiling towards her.

"I-I couldn't sleep." She responds beaming al be it confused. She thought that she was the only one awake. After all the excited tour around the house, the healthy hefty meal that she too participated to cook, and the rambunctious singing contests, they had decided to rest. It seemed that the journey and the intense belly laughs had drained their battery so much. Of course, she had slept too, yet the newness of the place prevents her to sleep so soundly.

"Me neither." He proceeds to sit at the side across her. His eyes crinkling with the way he smiles, seemingly excited that he had found her. His legs dangling at the blue water of the pool, making a little splashing sound.

"Why?" She asks as she moves near him. She can't help but be magnetized. He may have smaller frame than the rest but he has this alluring aura that keeps on tugging her. No wonder she wants to cuddle with the man these past few days.

She swiftly swims beside him. Her elbows on the wooden frame and a hand on her cheek, tilting her head up towards the man.

"It's just because." He answers nonchalantly and sips his beer. He is known to have lived the New York standard time, as what Namjoon said. He always finds it difficult to sleep early. Perhaps he had already been accustomed to the crazy hours of work for the several years of being an idol. These days, he finds himself only asleep in an unexpected time of day cuddled with Daun. Maybe it's on this reason he was searching for her.

He was expecting her to be asleep with one of his brothers beside her, yet she was not there at all. He only saw Namjoon, snoring to dreamland.

He notices a bunch of her wet curls escape from the rest of her brushed up wet hair, hiding the side of her cheeks. He reaches out for it and pushes it to her back, revealing the soft expanse of her shoulder blades. It was a thoughtless and innocent gesture yet instantly, heat rushes through his skin, an effect only their Daun can cause. He has this strong urge to lick the water away from her skin. He really wants to mark her clear skin, replacing the faded ones from his Hobi-hyung.

"Was his snoring loud?" He asks instead to swerve his way of thinking.

"You're rude." She giggles.

"I'm just wondering. Besides, I would understand." His eyes gaze at her in understanding. Their leader snores a lot. It may have tamed a bit after his septum surgery years ago but still he can be a bit noisy to sleep with.

"It was actually cute." She honestly says. It's nice to feel the presence of her men. She likes it better when she can hear them. She finds it comforting to hear their every voice and noise every time. She feels secured knowing that they are just around. "It might be weird but it feels relieving to know that you are really there." She continues.

"Really?" He ponders. Right. There are people that he knows that would freak out if they would feel so alone. That people include him. "So... You like us to be... noisy?" He laughs with his word.

"Not noisy!" She seriously answers. "Just the sound of your breathing is nice... And a bit of snoring. It's nice to feel I'm no longer alone." She mutters, not sure if she has to say those things. She sounds a bit solemn when she said it.

Jimin's gaze is tender as he looks at her down cast eyes. Her lashes creating alluring shadows on her cheeks. He wets his lower lip. "I understand."

She looks up to his gaze and catches the truthfulness of his words. "Right."

"Yet... Here you are swimming alone." Jimin teases.

"I-it was a spur of the moment. I was just supposed to drink water and saw the reflection of water across the dining hall. It's tempting me. It was a long time since I swam so... Why not?" She nervously explains. She hopes he would not misunderstand her from allowing herself to succumb to such temptation. She doesn't intent to leave Namjoon alone in the room.

"Well... Good thing I am here to accompany you." Jimin just casually takes off his shirt and throws it towards one of the cushions and then dips on the water, not even minding that his shorts are not for swimming at all. His eyes never leaving hers as he does so.

Her eyes widen with the revelation of muscles hidden beneath his shirt. He sometimes walked naked in the dorm, prancing about sleepily in the early hours but she never stared. She is not used to be an audience of his biceps and bulging muscles on his well-toned body. He looks so hot... so much unlike her soft cuddly Jimin. Not to mention the dark glare and the smirk he is sporting. Or it was just the shadows of the night that is playing her vision. They enhance the natural fierceness of his lustful eyes as he stares her form.

She gulps awkwardly and starts to swim away.

She squeals when he catches her. He then pulls her, hugging her through her back. She wiggles free but Jimin effortlessly turns her to face him.

"And why are you running away Babe?" The sound of his laughter echoes through the space. It booms like a stereo. His voice is sickeningly so sweet as he tilts his head to look closer to her.

"I-I was just swimming?" She pouts as she has no choice but holds his shoulders for support. Well... if she doesn't look downwards, she would be less embarrassed.

"You're acting silly." He squints his eyes. He can clearly see how her milky skin turns red.

Jimin is now confident that he can perfectly read their soulmate. She is currently embarrassed. Though he is not sure the root cause of it. Perhaps because she was caught off guard with his presence? Perhaps she is only in her cute one-piece swim wear? Or...

"Are you afraid of me?" Jimin's brows raise. There is a bit hurt laced in his voice. He couldn't just fathom the possibility of her fearing him.

The question alerts her. "No." She immediately says. "You think I am afraid of you?" Daun asks a bit flustered and confused. Why would Jimin ask such question?

He nods cutely with a big pout and crossed brows. He then sighs with relief.

"Then... nervous?" He then inquires more. His face so much closer than before as he peers through her eyes.

She meekly nods as she moves her face farther, a bit intimidated with his piercing gaze. Her eyes looking anywhere but his eyes. She is afraid that she would be hypnotized towards the depth of his glances or the tempting pink muscles poking out of his mouth, wetting his lips. That tongue is sinful.

"Why so shy, Daun-ah?" Jimin whispers. His statement is thick with his native accent.

Tingles of delicious electricity creep through her skin. His whisper is literal goosebumps.

"Y-you're naked." She says the obvious.

"Why? What's wrong? Should I wear a sweater?" He smiles. He is really enjoying her shyness.

"Not that... You just... you know... "She bashfully retorts. Her left hand awkwardly flinging, seemingly searching for words. She can't quite explain the immediate effect of his naked torso to her nerves. If she had been standing, there is no surprise if she lose her strength. Her knees would definitely buckle with the intensity of his manliness oozing on his pores.

"Didn't expect my sexiness?" He continues grinning whilst biting his lower lips.

"I know you're sexy..." She whines. She can't understand why her voice seems to whimper with each passing second.

"Then?" He leans more. His grip to her hips tighter. He can feel her skin on his, burning and steaming with her burning arousal. He can feel it as the warm water of the pool had seemed increased to its boiling point... or it is just him and his smoldering want for her.

She squeaks instead and hugs him closely. She can't handle any more of his attention. Better hide her face from his. His stare is so much for her heart.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Stop it." She can't help but moan her plea. Her voice sends sensual vibrations to Jimin's already muddled brain.

"Stop what-?" He had relaxed a bit on how she lounges to his skin. He is then taken a back with how she swiftly escapes from his embrace. He laughs loudly when in a second, she is able to put a distance from the two of them. Her swimming skill is beyond his so he was left laughing his belly out.

He then slowly goes to the side whilst looking at her coming up to the stairs. "That's it? You're through?" He pouts.

"My hands are already wrinkling." She reasons out as she shakes her palms towards him.

He whistles when he sees her whole body. He can't help himself from sizing her up. He wets his lips with the curves she has. She is so feminine, soft and cuddly in all the sides. He can still remember the softness of those round mounds on his hands which are all squished with her outfit. Even with less light, he can see the rosy flush of her skin. It's bright in contrast to her black swim wear. The one piece looks akin to those school swim suits.

"Cute." His comment is loud enough for her to hear.

"Don't stare!" She immediately turns back while pouting towards him, showing the opening of her back. Her skin glowing with the waves of light reflected from the pool.

"No need to be shy, Darling. I have seen it all." He truthfully says.

She doesn't have any retort for that. It only heightens the heat she is feeling, remembering how Jimin had touched her on that night in the studio. She just silently and shyly walks near a chair where her robe is and immediately wears it. She freezes when she hears him adds, "The soul ink at your bum suits you well."

"Huh?" She asks cluelessly.

Daun's lashes bats. Her brows are crossed. She is so confused on what he just said. Her mind is not even thoroughly functioning well with all the distraction in the form of wet Jimin, who is now sitting back at the side of the pool. His hands are brushing up his wet dark hair. His shorts clinging its life on his hips.

"Huh?" Jimin stills. He blinks once and twice, watching her silly confused look. "You really don't know, do you?" He asks as he gracefully stands and walks towards her.

"Wha-what do you mean?" Slowly, the information sinks in. "I have a soul ink?" Her awe makes her immobile as Jimin tenderly holds her hands and drags her to one of the glass windows. The darkness of the night had made it tinted, making their reflection so clear to see.

She gasps when Jimin effortlessly lifts her right thigh and hooks her right leg on his hips. His height forces her other foot to tip from the ground and both of her hands to grip his shoulders for support. His other hand supporting her from her back, pushing her towards his torso. Their skin moist and hot to each other. The absence of the steaming water had made their bodies alert with the electricity running through their nerves. The connection of their nakedness fills her whole being. Her mind began to lose the focus from the topic they are on.

"Look back." He brings her back to the topic with his low and heavy accented voice. He too can feel his need escalating, yet he needs to show her what he meant.

"It's really there." She shakenly says as she sees the faded tiger lily on the reflection. Its golden flow is faint but it's there nonetheless. It is located a bit lower part of her bum. No wonder Jimin had grabbed her in that position, or she has to widely spread her thighs and bend, or she can just push her butt out and grip her cheeks upwards, just to see it clearly. Perhaps the man just wants to directly feel the intensity of her feeling as she sees the awaited soul sign.

"H-h-hobi-oppah's?" She unconsciously whispers aloud. She hasn't been checking herself for any soul inks from that night with her Hobi. She was so afraid that nothing might come out. She can't handle any disappointment. Besides, she didn't dare to ask where Hoseok's soul ink is.

Her eyes travel through the beauty of each line. The intricate way Fate had inked her skin is more than a blessing. It's a testament that she no longer has to doubt herself. It's a mark of being their true mate. It might have been only one, but it would be just the first for the others that she too will have. Just one and she can't explain the intense happiness overwhelming her heart. Imagine seven of the same soul inks in her body. She wants to cry.

She starts to choke.

He can't help but be endeared as he wipes the tears slowly descending on her cheeks. Her doe eyes may have been wet but he knows perfectly well that the tears are all because of joy and nothing else.

"Next time. I'm making sure to see mine in your skin, Daun-ah." He whispers on her ears.

"I-I like that." She whispers back. She doesn't care how ridiculous she looks with her tears and wide smile upon the eyes of Jimin. Her dimples showing adoringly.

He hums and places a quick kiss on her lips. It was short, yet so passionate. Their gazes never left from each other as she slowly put down her legs and relax. They then both laugh silly to each other. It's as if the heat of wanting to devour each other had mellowed down to pure comfort. It's as if, that the soul ink had just assured them that now or sooner, it would appear if they want to.

She then embraces him again through his hips and melts to his chest. She can hear the loud beating of his heart. It's singing in harmony with hers.

"I would like seeing your soul sign on mine too, Jiminie-oppah." She says tenderly and definitely. It's as if, the words are like a promise for them to fulfill. It might not be tonight, but surely, it would be soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
396K 23.3K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
111K 3.8K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...
95.6K 3.7K 27
"careful now, you might make me fall in love with you." when two souls are destined to be together, they are connected by an invisible thread. no mat...