Dust x Horror x Killer Story

By Dustsgasterblaster

if this gets discontinued, I'll post some draft one shots of the story that never got finished for now I'm st... More

Part 1
Decision
Cuddles and a Secret
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm (Pt 2)
Games and injuries
Argument
After & Make Up
Before The Mission
Mission In Underswap
Killer being a bitch
Dust, Phantom & Blue
After their first time
A little oneshot
Blue's Move
Unexpected visits
I Don't Feel So Good
Test
Kidnapping
Taken
A/N Answering a question
With Blueberry
A Plan
Safe Now ( + ๐Ÿ‹)
Dust in the castle
Check-up
Solution?
Working out
Prank
Prank Pt. 2
A Date
Not goodbye
Souls
Popping the question
Fights
Bachelor's party
a/n: new cover eyy
The actual bachelor party
Lies and more lies
smut chapter ๐Ÿ‹ (lies and more lies)
a/n: we are gonna fucking finish this book rahhhhh ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

For Now

996 40 26
By Dustsgasterblaster

Another cute HorrorDust pic (Unfortunately there isn't a lot of DustKill or HorrorKill)

No ones pov:

The bad sanses ended up staying the night at Dreams castle. Nightmare and Cross shared a room, Error and Red shared a room with separate beds and Horror and Killer shared a room.

Horror and Killer hated that they hadn't found Dust already. They didn't want to wait until the next day to find him. 

They didn't think they'd be able to sleep tonight knowing Dust was alone with that psycho.

Ink sighed, "I'm sorry you two but so far there's nothing. It's late, we all need sleep or we'll get no where tomorrow." Horror growled and Killer scoffed but everyone else seemed to agree with Ink.

They eventually gave up arguing with the others and went to their room. 

In Horror and Killers room:

The two skeletons flopped down on the bed. Killer looked over at Horror who had sat up and leaned against the headboard. Horror seemed determined to not sleep tonight. 

Killer sighed, "...Rory, I know it's gonna be hard but it's 3 am, we really should sleep." Horror just grunted and looked away. 

Killer sighed and sat up beside him, "Babe..." "...No." Killer raised an eyebrow, "'No', what?" Horror still didn't make eye contact with him, "'M not sleeping."

Killers voice was soft but he was slowly getting impatient, "Rory, please-" "I said No." Killer growled, "You know what? I'm getting pretty fed up with your shit." 

Horror rolled his eyes, "Yeah well-" Killer growled then grabbed Horror and pinned him down, his head by the foot of the bed. 

So...I have two scenarios here with the same ending. One is that Killer snaps and breaks down and the other is that Horror breaks down. Ima put both since they end the same.

Horror growled, trying to get out from under Killers strong grasp, "What's wrong with you?!" Killer seemed surprised considering who was acting childish here, "Me?!" 

Horror gave up trying to break free, "Why are you acting like everything's fine?!" Killer yelled back, "Because someone has to!" 

Horror yelled even louder, "WHY?!" "Because! Someone needs to hold themselves together and that's always me! So I HAVE to act like this!" 

Tears started to well up in Killer's eye sockets, "I KNOW how stressful this is because I'M stressed out, too! A-and I'm trying to be strong for everybody! For YOU!" 

Horror looked surprised. Killers voice started to shake, "Why do I-I always have to be the strong one?! Why do I have to st-stay calm while you and Dust are barely holding yourselves together?!" 

Killer's arms started to tremble, barely holding himself up let alone pin down Horror. "I'm t-tired, Horror. And I'm scared that Dust isn't okay! A-and the baby!...I-I can't...I don't th-think I can do this!...I can't-" 

Horror moved his arms easily and pulled Killer down into a hug. Killer didn't argue, he just returned the hug and cried into Horrors shoulder. Horror rubbed Killers back, comforting his trembling boyfriend. A few tears pooled up in Horrors eye sockets, too.

Horror's version:

Killer shouted at Horror, "What's wrong with you?!" Horror seemed in disbelief, "Me?!" Killer kept Horror pinned, "Why are you acting like this?!" Horror yelled back, "Well someone has to!" Killer raised an eyebrow, "Why?!" 

Horror screamed at him, "Because! Dust got kidnapped and you're acting like everything's fine! Everyone is!" Killer softened a little, "Horror-" "You don't know what's going on with them right now! We don't know anything!" 

Killer tried to calm Horror down, "Rory-" Horror interrupted, "W-why are you acting like it'll be okay?!" Tears welled up in Horrors eye sockets, "We might not even find him tomorrow! And wh-what about the baby?! What if h-he hurts it a-and we're not there to h-help? And-and-" 

Killer let go of Horrors wrists and hugged him tight. Horror stopped talking and gave in to his tears. He hugged Killer back and cried into his shoulder. 

After a few seconds Killer soothed him, "I know it doesn't seem like it now, but everything's going to be okay. I promise you." 

Horror choked on his words, "A-all I can think about is his face. All alone a-and we're n-not there to save him. We p-promised him. We said we were gonna take c-care of him." 

Killer kept soothing him, tears falling from his eye sockets as well, "I know, but, it's going to be okay. It will." They sat up and Killer wiped the tears from Horrors face. Killer left a hand on Horror's cheek, "Sleep. Please Puppy."

...

After Killer and Horror both settled down, they laid together in the bed, their foreheads touching. Suddenly, a flash of lightning and booming thunder erupted from outside. 

The two of them shut their eyes tightly. Horror's eye sockets got watery again, "Oh no..."

Killer was thinking the same as Horror. He hugged Horror under his chin and whispered, "He'll be okay...he'll be fine." Horror knew that it was a lie, so did Killer. But they tried not to think about it too much.

(If you're confused, in Chapter 4-5 titled: 'Thunderstorm', it revealed that Dust was scared of thunderstorms and Horror and Killer had to distract him from the sound)

Dust pov: (Now he shows up)

Blue had teleported me to a mostly empty room. The walls seemed to be made of wood. The windows were boarded shut and there was one doorway at the far left. 

There wasn't much in the room except for chains in the corner. And another corner had a pole sticking out of the ground going all the way to the ceiling. (No not a stripper pole)

Blue quickly slid my chair to the wall with the pole and farthest from the door then ran over to the other side of the room to get the chains.

He already has me tied up, what does he need chains for? Blue then skipped over and knelt down behind the chair. I felt him begin to move the rope wrapping my hands together but then he paused. 

He laughed, "Ha ha, oops. Wouldn't want to do that yet!" 

I raised an eyebrow but then I felt something slide onto my wrists. Once they were on, I suddenly felt weaker. 

I tried to look at him, "Wh-what-" He giggled, "Don't worry, it's just a precaution. It dampens monster powers. It's just to make sure you don't try to escape or anything."

He took me off the chair, put me on the floor and wrapped the chains around me before I could even react. I felt too weak to try to do anything anyways.

Blue walked over and knelt in front of me. I growled at him, barring my teeth. He frowned, "Now what's that for? What did I do?" I just stared in disbelief. 

What did HE do?! Oh, I dunno, maybe kidnap me, tie me up, hold me against my will? Or no, as he puts it: show his love~. I flared my glowing eyes at him. 

He sighed, "C'mon, Dust. You're acting like a wild animal." Blue lifted my chin to meet his face, "You know me...I know you." 

Then he giggled to himself, "Actually, I know you a lot more than you think. I didn't just stop at our little conversations in Underswap~..."

I raised my eyebrow at him, What does that even mean? He probably wouldn't tell me even if I asked... I heard rain softly patter against the boarded windows. 

Blue heard it, too. He dropped my chin, stood up straight and looked over to one of the windows.

He groaned hanging his head back. Then he looked back to me with his hands on his hips, "Well, it's late anyways. We're both probably tired, so we can continue more tomorrow."

My breath hitched. Blue wasn't going to try to sleep together was he? I growled, "If you even think I'm going to-" He crossed his arms, "I'm not going to sleep with you. Give me some credit, I know it's too soon." 

He giggled, "Well, at least for now, and I wouldn't want to do that on this floor..." He trailed off for a second. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

Blue snapped out of his thoughts and looked back down at me, "Welp, goodnight!" He hugged me quickly then skipped out of the room. 

I just stared at the doorway he skipped out. 

What. The. Fuck. Is this psycho serious? 

I paused my rushing thoughts and looked around.

Okay, once I get out of these ropes I could probably just blast through these walls with my blaster and escape. I don't think I have enough energy to teleport. So, I know what to do when I get out of these ropes, the question is how? 

I remember always keeping a knife in my pocket, that would definitely be strong enough to cut the ropes.

I tried to grab the knife from my shorts pocket. It's...it's not there...Damn, he's smarter than I thought. 

I tried to spawn a bone now. I could feel the shape form then disappear again. It's not working, I'm too weak...It's the damn bracelets he put on me. They're weakening my powers... 

I gave up that plan and slouched back against the wall. Okay, okay. I need a plan. A different plan.

A flash of lightning flashed through the window boards making me snap my head up. Then the thunder made a loud boom and I covered my 'ears'. I pulled my knees up to my chest and tried to make myself as small as possible. 

No no no no no no no no. Not now, not now. The rain hit the window harder and there was another flash of lighting. It's fine, it's fine, don't freak out and don't cry... Nope, too late. My eye sockets filled with tears.

I hid my face in my knees, still keeping my 'ears' covered. Why of all things did I have to be afraid of stupid thunderstorms?! ...Where's Killer and Horror? I need them... 

Then, I realized what I was wearing...Killers hoodie. I lifted my head and looked at my hands as the sleeves almost fell over them. Tears continued to darken the hoodie but I smiled a bit.

I pulled the sleeves over my hands, wiped my cheeks and hugged myself again. I wonder what Killer and Horror are doing right now...

I started quietly humming the song Killer hummed to me to try to distract myself from the storm. Then I tried to fall asleep and hoped I could escape tomorrow.

...        

My eyes flickered open and I lifted my head from my knees. Huh, guess I did manage to fall asleep...

I stopped hugging my legs and blinked a few times trying to focus my eyes. I tried to stand up but was pulled back before I could even plant my feet on the ground.

I suddenly remembered where I was. Chained to a pole...kidnapped by an insane Star Sans. 

Speaking of Blue, where was he? I remember him leaving from the doorway but I don't know where that leads. I can't see outside or anywhere except for this room. 

We could be in a whole castle for all I knew. I doubt this is a basement though considering...well, everything about this room.

I've only been here for a night but I'm already homesick. I just want to be back at the castle.

With my friends...

My family...

...

But no. I'm here. And so far, no plan of escape. 

...

I slouched back against the wall. Suddenly, I remembered something. 

I lifted my shirt and looked down at my purple ecto stomach.

I rubbed it gently and smiled. At least I'm not alone... I know that it's soul hasn't even formed yet but I know the baby is here with me.

Then I quickly pulled my shirt down when I thought about Blue. I don't want him to find out that I'm pregnant. Who knows what he'll do.

As if being summoned, the demon himself appeared in the doorway. He had a small plate in his hands and he walked over to me.

He knelt down in front of me and put the plate down. He smiled at me, "Good morning, Dusty! Did you have a nice sleep?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 2039 

So what does Blue have planned for Dust today?

Guess we'll have to wait and see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 427 18
What is the point of even trying, Mick? Nothing hurts more than giving up.
1.1K 94 13
Hello reader, ever thought to yourself 'hey, what if an extremely drunk America broke into Germany's house at 3am with his pants on his head?' I'm gu...
198K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
79K 2.5K 42
After the Fun War all partypoopers vanished into the Promised Land. The problem appeared when one of them accidently noclipped straight into the Funr...