Infatuated

By kaiwrotethat

possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021 More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

15

15.1K 462 638
By kaiwrotethat

Next Day.

"You sure?" Kentrell looked over at her as he drove.

"No, the question is are you sure? Because if we tell them and you be out here embarrassing me, I'm going to kick your ass." India told him, looking up from her phone.

"I'm not, I swear on my grandma." He said.

"You need to stop putting shit on Alice cause you be lying." She frowned at him, and he chuckled.

"Whenever I put something on my grandma I be deadass. I'm not finna be with no hoe, I swear." He said, parking his car.

"I guess we'll see then. But it's not like we finna tell them we date or something, just that we fucked around because we're not official until I see a change okay?" She mumbled, letting him help her out of the car.

"We go together, I ain't tryna hear none of that." He shrugged, and she laughed, mushing his head.

"Joe ain't here yet, we gotta wait on him." India looked up at him, and he nodded.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked, and she smiled.

"No. We don't go together, remember?" She smirked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Smcht. Can't stand hoes." He shook his head, and she laughed, making him smile.

India led the way into KD's house, walking in the living room.

"Bitch why are y'all asleep?" India laughed, looking at Samaria and Kd both dozing off on the couch.

"Girl you too damn loud." Sam mumbled as Kentrell sat on the couch.

India got a message to her phone, and she chuckled.

"I gotta take this call real quick, hold up." India told them, walking towards the guest room on the far side of the house.

She opened the door, closing it behind her, and Ben looked up from his phone.

She walked over to him, and he grabbed her waist as she roughly kissed him. She climbed in his lap, gripping his dreads, making him grunt.

His tongue slid against hers and he slapped her ass hard, gripping it in his hand, making her moan.

"Fuck is you doing guh'?" He smirked, sucking her bottom lip as he pulled away.

"I don't know." She bit her lip, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"That ain't what I meant by talk but we can do that too." He kissed her neck, and she smiled.

"Don't leave no marks on me." She mumbled, tilting her head to give him more room.

"Why you moving your head then?" He licked over her skin, and she moaned.

"Mane be quiet before I fuck you in here." He gripped her neck, forcing her to look at him, and she bit her lip.

"I can't do this with you Ten." She held his face, moving his long dreads out of the way.

"I know. That's why I wanted to talk but you came in here sitting on my dick and shit." He told her, and she chuckled.

"I go with Kentrell." She mumbled, and he instantly frowned.

"Damnit Siyanee why you ain't tell me?" He frowned at her, moving his hands from her ass to her waist.

"It's a long story. And I didn't even kiss you yesterday, you kissed me." She returned the frown.

"Yeah, I did. And my bad for that, I was out my body. But we sober now and you knew you fucked wit' my brudda and you still kissin' on me." He said, and she rolled her eyes, attempting to get up.

"I'm sorry, that came out worse than I intended." He held her down, and she rubbed his face.

"I'm sorry too. I should've told you, and I shouldn't have kissed you just now." She mumbled, and he nodded.

"You good mama. Raise up, I ain't tryna disrespect my brudda'." He tapped her waist, and she stood up. He shifted his hard dick in his sweats, pulling them up as he stood up.

"So you and him? How long y'all been, doing whatever it is y'all been doing?" He asked, and both of their heads snapped to the door as it opened.

"Say 10, get out real quick." Kentrell had his natural mug on his face, and Ben glanced at India before walking out. Kentrell closed the door behind him, looking at India.

"Fuck is you doing with him in here with the door closed?" He frowned, towering over her.

"He needed help with some relationship shit that y'all cheating asses can't help him with." India told him, and his mug disappeared.

"Oh. My fault." He rubbed her face, and she smiled.

"It's okay. My brother here?" She asked, and he nodded, leaning down in her neck.

"I love you." He mumbled, sucking her neck, and she bit her lip.

"I love you too baby. Come on, kiss me." She held his face, and he smiled, pressing his lips against hers.

He gripped her neck as both of their tongues explored the other's mouth.

"Fuck, I miss you so bad girl." He slid his hand in her panties, groaning as he pushed a finger inside of her.

"Kentrell, not right now baby." She moaned into the kiss, pulling away and sucking his bottom lip.

"You still got this shit tight for me." He bit his lip, and she smiled, grabbing his hand.

She pulled it out of her panties, putting his fingers in her mouth.

She looked up at him as she sucked his finger, and his dick instantly stood at attention.

"Yo lil pretty slut ass. You so fucking nasty." He grunted, holding the back of her head as he slid his fingers deeper down her throat.

He bit his lip, pulling his fingers out once she began to choke, putting them in his own mouth, sucking her spit off.

"No, you nasty." She smiled, watching him smirk.

"Only for you. Take them panties off and give 'em to me." He mumbled, walking to the connected bathroom and washing his hands.

"No Kentrell. You taking all my panties I keep having to buy more. And I know you be taking some out my drawer because I keep finding more and more missing." She frowned, and he laughed.

"Yeah, I do be takin' em. What about it?" He fake bucked at her, making her laugh, and he smiled.

"You so pretty. I wanna bend you the fuck over right now. You miss my dick Siyanee?" He gripped her ass in his hands, and she felt her body become hot.

"Kentrell be quiet please." She grabbed his face, and he smirked.

"I love you." He told her, and she smiled.

"I love you more boo. Come on." She grabbed his hand, leading him out of the room, back to the living room.

"Holding hands?" Samaria dramatically gasped, and India laughed. Kentrell sat down on the couch, pulling India down in his lap, making everybody's eyes widen.

"Hell no, the fuck is you doing? Get the fuck up Siyanee." Joe reached for her, and Kentrell grabbed his hand.

"Don't touch her nigga. Let her talk, damn." Kentrell let his wrist go, and Joe's face formed a mug.

"Oh my motherfucking god I knew it!" Kd screamed, and Samaria gasped.

"Y'all go together?!" Samaria asked, her eyes wide, and India nodded.

"Oh my god Sam pinch me. Make sure I'm not dr-ouch hoe!" Kd snatched away from Samaria once she punched him.

"I said pinch not punch bitch." Kd frowned, and Alana popped him in his mouth, making him grab her wrist.

"Alana don't touch him like that." India frowned at her.

"Oh I th-." Alana was cut off by KD.

"You thought nothing, ion like you so you can't do that. I a get my sista Nene to beat yo ass." Kd bucked at her, letting her hand go.

"Kd watch yo mouth." Joe mugged him.

"Nigga watch yo girl, the fuck?" Kd laughed, before looking back at India and Kentrell.

"Y'all ghetto as hell." Kentrell mumbled, his hands around India's waist.

"Sure is. So, what the fock is this?" Kd gestured to them, making Ben and Samaria laugh as India moved out of Kentrell's lap, sitting next to him.

"We don't know yet. But we been fucking around almost 3 months, and finally decided to tell y'all because I'm tired of sneaking around. Because of you." India looked at Joe.

"Fucking around? Nigga you fucked my sister?" Joe walked towards Kentrell, and Ben held him back.

"Chill out nigga." Ben pushed him back.

"I fucked on her everyday." Kentrell smirked, and Joe shoved Ben put the way, swinging on Kentrell.

Kentrell stood off the couch, quickly swinging his fists, aiming straight for his face.

"Kentrell let him go, oh my fucking god Ben get them." India frowned, watching the Mm roughly fight each other.

"Nah, they need to let this shit out or they gone forever have animosity behind you." Ben chuckled, standing near them so that nothing serious happened.

"World star!!" Kd screamed, recording them, and Samaria watched everything happen in disbelief.

"Ben get them! He's bleeding!" Alana gasped, and Ben waved her off.

"Aight Top, let him go nigga." Ben pulled Kentrell back, holding him against the wall.

"Nigga you better eat my fucking dick. Fuck is you talm bout and we can go again. Say 10, get the fuck off of me mane I'm bouta kill this nigga." Kentrell struggled in his grip, and India stood in front of him.

She locked eyes with him, and he stopped moving.

"He good Ten. Let him up boo." India mumbled, and Ben let Kentrell go, and he wrapped his arms around India.

"I cannot believe y'all are this ghetto." Samaria shook her head, watching Kentrell instantly calm down under India's touch.

"She think she all that. 'Bae, it's me, you're not like this, look at me.' Headass." Kd said, and India busted out laughing, making everybody else laugh.

"This girl laugh so childish." Joe chuckled, and Kentrell held her waist, a smile on his face.

"Siyaire let me talk to you." India mumbled, tapping Kentrell's arms, and he let her go.

Joe followed India to the backyard, sitting near the pool.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, looking over at him.

"The fuck type question is that? Yes I'm mad. The fuck?" He frowned at her.

"All that cussing is unnecessary. I'm grown Joe. What are you mad for?" She folded her arms.

"Because that's my fucking brother! Siyanee you know I don't give a fuck about shit you do. The only thing I asked was for you to not fuck with none of them." He kept the frown on his face.

"But why? I can't help the way I feel about him. It's literally not even that big of a deal man." She frowned as well.

"Because I know how these niggas is. I grew up with them Nene. That nigga is a hoe. All the different bitches he be with, and you decide to become one of them? India I don't fucking want him to hurt you. Then if y'all break up, Ima have to choose sides. I'm automatically gone choose you, meaning Ima have to cut him off." He explained to her, and she sighed.

"Siyanee I just want what's best for you. And I'm saying this as that nigga brother, he is not what's best. He come with a lot of baggage, and mental shit that you ain't prepared for. I don't want him out here embarrassing you with all these hoes he be with. And he don't be giving a fuck if paparazzi see him, the media know this nigga got 10 different girls. If you become one of them, just imagine what that shit gone do to your image." He wiped the tears off her face as she pouted.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what to say Siyaire. He loves me, and I love him. Whatever I decide to do with my life, has nothing to do with you. Let me make mistakes and live this shit out on my own. All that matters is you tried to stop me, so now you have to let me learn my lesson, if there is one. I'm sorry for going behind your back and being with him. I knew that was the only thing you didn't want, but I couldn't help myself Siyaire. I love him, okay? You just gone have to let me learn. I got me, trust and believe he knows not to play with me." India told him, and he ran his hand down his face.

"Aight India. If that's how you wanna go about this, I can't stop you. Just be careful. You know I ain't mad foreal I just don't wanna see my baby hurt. I love you Nene." He wrapped his arms around her, and she sniffed.

"I love you too Jojo." She called him by his childhood nickname, making him smack his lips, and she laughed.

"You coming back inside?" He asked, standing up.

"In a minute." She told him, and he nodded, walking away.

India swayed her feet in the cold water, tears quietly falling down her face.

She felt somebody sit next to her, and Kentrell's scent invaded her nose.

"Siyanee I'm sorry." He mumbled, seeing that she was crying.

"It's okay boo. I knew y'all was gone fight." She chuckled, wiping her face.

"Not about that. I ain't sorry bout fighting him I should've killed him." Kentrell said, making her laugh, and he smiled.

"I'm talking about for the way I am. I heard what Joe said, and he right fat mama. I'm not no good for you. I don't wanna fuck this shit up with you, because I know I come wit' a lot. I know I'm a lot to handle and that I got some mental issues and emotional trauma shit I ain't worked through yet. Ion want you to feel like you have to 'fix' me or that you have to love me just because you feel bad for me." He mumbled, a sad expression on his face.

India wrapped her arms around his neck, crying softly on his shoulder as he pulled her in his lap.

"I'm sorry fat mama. I don't be meaning to do it." He rubbed her back, and she wiped her face.

"Kentrell don't ever apologize to anybody for being the way you are. Nothing you ever went through was your fault. Don't let nobody make you feel bad about who you are. All the shit you went through and overcame, ordinary mufuckas couldn't have ever did that. They couldn't have pushed through all the critics, bad energy, and people not believing in you. They could never turn their pain into something better, or become someone better. I love you for you, not because I feel bad or because I wanna fix you. Ain't shit to be fixed, there's nothing wrong with the way you are Ken. I got you, I promise." She held eye contact with him the whole time, and he looked away from her.

He wiped his face, and she pouted.

"I got you baby. It's okay." She rubbed his back, letting him silently cry on her shoulder.

"I just don't know why it's so hard for people to love me. I try so hard to make the people around me happy, and I can't feel that shit in return from nobody besides you. I just want everybody to love me how I love them. I'll trade all my money, all the cars, houses and recognition just to feel that family type of love. That's all I want Nene, and it's so hard for bitch ass people to love me without me giving them money or something. And I know I did some bad shit, I know ion deserve love. It'd just be nice to have it every once in a while." He tapped his fingers quickly against her waist.

"You don't have to change for shit, not a fucking soul on this earth. If people don't appreciate you for who you are, they don't need to be around you. Kentrell it doesn't matter what you did, you deserve love. Before you want love from everybody else, you need to love yourself. You have to stop telling yourself that you don't deserve love, that you're a bad person, that everybody hate you. You gotta stop thinking like that because you speaking that shit into existence." She held his face as he stared at her.

"When you don't love yourself, you go searching for love in everybody else to fill that void. That's why you done had all these girlfriends because you're literally begging for love. Love is natural Kentrell, you can't force anybody to love you, and nobody ever will if you don't love yourself. That void can only be filled by you baby. You have to stop letting them negative thoughts surround you. I don't want you being sad and feeling like folks out to get you or something. I love you so much. I'm here to help you if you'd just let me Kentrell." She mumbled, rubbing his face.

Kentrell leaned his forehead on hers, softly kissing her lips.

"You so perfect. I don't know how you so sweet to me after all the shit I did to you. I needed to hear that fat mama. I won't make you regret this, I promise Ima do better for me, and for you. I love you so bad." He kissed the side of her face, and she smiled.

"I love you too baby." She kissed all over his face, making him laugh. He stood up with her, carrying her in the house.

"I love you so much." He mumbled, and she laughed.

"I love you more, even though we literally just said that." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, and he shrugged.

"Finally! Damn. Now best friend come on." Samaria stood up, and India laughed, tapping Kentrell, and he put her down.

India let Samaria pull her to one of the guest rooms, shutting the door behind them.

"Okay now you stupid, secret keeping bitch. I wanna know every got damn thing." Sam frowned at her, making her laugh.

India caught Samaria up on everything, besides what she did with Von and Ben, deciding she was going to keep that part to herself.

Lol I love Kentrell so bad. I wish somebody around him would tell him what he needs to hear. Cause that boy begging for love out of all these dumb stupid bitches who just using him for clout/money. Tbh I don't think any of his gfs genuinely loved him without the toxic shit, like literally none of them. Not even Starr. And it ain't even they fault because Kentrell like that toxic crazy shit, that's why he keep all of them around. He love with money, he don't know how to love naturally except for with his kids. He need to come be with a real bitch like me so that I can teach him to love himself & me the right way 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Anyways time skip next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.1K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
19.7K 864 20
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
709 36 8
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ.
112K 5.5K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐€๐„๐“๐‡๐€๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’ bxb