𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

By chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... More

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden
↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {2}
↳Adventure in the Elements {3}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
↳First Day {2}
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {2}
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
↳Wing it like witches {3}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

◘ Separate Tides

1.9K 54 41
By chaaaey

Right inside a dark and thorned cave way, Luz the human went hunting for a wanted monster, it was said that she'd be given a price for defeating it.

Her being her usual self, went on the journey to find that monster. Well who's stopping her? No one.

She stepped in, carrying the staffs of her Mentor. A terror laugh came running to her ears as she gasp, looking right a head to see a silhouette shown by the wall.

"Foolish child. Leave this place before you meet your demise." (says the monster)

Luz the human, was a very sweet and lovable girl. She deepens her voice letting her little light float peacefully in the air as she starts to talk confidently "Do not underestimate me, Garlog. For I am the good witch, Luz, hunter of monsters"

She points at the demon, before closing her eyes letting the wind move her clothing and hair. But quickly acts like the good witch Azura. She kneels on the ground aiming the staff like a canon, screaming "NOW EAT THIS, SUCKA-..Uh.. what?"

That monster, didn't exactly look like the one in the flyers. It was built... different I guess? perhaps smaller, as the same size of a lantern.

The little monster tried to run away before luz could take him, but it was too late by the girl who had already grabbed him from the back.

"You're Garlog?"

She sets the staff a side leaning on the wall while garlog was whining like a little baby. She took a flyer from her hood and compares it to the creature right on her hand to the photo."This is pathetic."

The sound of disappointment in her voice rang. Garlog then spoke "Small I may be, but you will soon know fear, when I lay waste to all that you-"He was then eaten by king. With a tiny body he has he still has a deep voice.

"King, drop it know. Drop it! No! I'm not gonna play right now, King!" Luz went chasing the wolf-like demon around. She heard some running noises towards them "King! Oh thank god I tough I lost you, why did you run off like that!-"The girl stops looking at both Luz and King struggling towards each other.

For Luz holding king's head trying to get something out while king was kicking her leg trying to break free.

The three went back to the Owl house.

Their temporary home at the mean time here at the Boiling Isles. The little monster, known as Garlog, was trapped in a bottle while being carried back home.

The (h/c) places him down on a table "Look how squished he looks in there, I know I'm supposed to be feeling awful about this but It's just too cute"

That girl, Is Y/n L/n. She is 14 years old and the bestfriend of Luz noceda. Not for long she hope. She was born in (country) but was raised in Connecticut. She is a Lesbian/Bisexual/or any. She comes from a wealthy family, but she has family issues due to her parents focus on work more.

And that's when Camila Noceda decided to take her in. Of course she asked the parents of Y/n for full permission, and yet they agreed since they have full in trust in Camila's work. It's not like they cared anyways. She was cared and loved in the Noceda household. With her growing up with her dearest bestfriend, Luz noceda.

Luz walks in booping the bottle with garlog in it.

Luz noceda. A 14 year old girl who is kind-hearted, outgoing, eccentric, geeky girl. She came out to her bestfriend that she's bisexual and was accepted in ease. In short, Y/n had a crush on her.

Luz placed her phone by the bottle, she has opened her camera ready to record herself. "Hola, Mama. You haven't heard from us in a while. It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony. A week and.. and a half since We.. Destroyed the portal home. We had to. Emperor Belos was going to kill Eda if we didn't hand it over. But we couldn't let him use it.."

She pauses for a second, stopping her hands from fiddling.

"So we had to blew it up with some magic fire.. She's not gonna understand any of this." She rubs her forehead. Y/n smiles getting her attention "That's okay Luz, Just keep moving forward" She says sitting besides where the phone was placed.

Luz smiles feeling a small blush come over her cheeks. She went towards her phone, took it and rotates it on the way where Y/n was sitting. "And If you're ever wondering where's Y/n is, here she is mama! say hi!" Luz smiles putting both hands on her left shoulder. Y/n looks at the camera before waving.

"This world is filled with inexplicable magic wonders, like this portal key. I don't know if it contains magic, but I'm gonna study all I can with the help of Y/n in this, and we'll find a way back to you"Luz was looking so hesitant.

"Oh and look, we also have friends to help us Camila!" Y/n went in helping luz so she wont feel pressured. King had his whole body wrapped around Y/n hand, to which she shows on the camera controlling her laugh a bit.

"I'm never letting you guys go! You're never returning to the human realm!" King yelled.

The two girls widens their eyes in shock, the two nervous "Ah king.. why don't you um.." Y/n was trying to think of something to distract king "Never! You both are staying here!!"

Luz laughs, feeling her voice a bit wobbly. "He doesn't mean that." "Yes, I do!-"

Luz cuts the camera.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

"This is Eda the Owl Lady, the most powerful witch on the boiling Isles!" Luz says pointing the camera towards Eda who was performing magic.

She was instead aiming at a apple blood jar with her hands wobbling. "Or at least she was." Y/n revealed herself in the camera and starts to explain.

"Until her curse overpowered her and weakened her magic" The two then looked at Eda.

The apple blood then popped, scattering the thick juices around the area "And I'll get myself cleaned" Y/n said before walking off finding a wet towel.

"She's doing her best now" Luz tool over.

Luz then went over to Lilith, who was holding onto her old clothing, I guess she's feeling a little nostalgic.

"Eda was cursed by her own sister, Lilith. And she spent her entire life looking for a way to undo it."

She pauses, zooming the camera in for a bit. "It's still hard for everyone to trust each other, but maybe with time we can all become friends."

It was peaceful go the two of them. Until hooty came in screaming the life out of Lilith that she slams the window right on his face.

"Even though Eda gets frustrated, she's found new ways to make up for her lost of powers. Oh! Y/n!"

Luz turns the camera to the girl who was walking out of the door, with a towel on her shoulder "heyo!" The (h/c) waved.

"Check it Kiddos!" Eda gathers both their attention. "A new hunting weapon! I will call her, the Stab-Catcher."

"Without the portal, Eda has no human garbage to sell." Luz says as Y/n then came in talking "So we've resorted to working odd jobs to keep food on the table."

"Hey king! Did you know that apple is a hat?" Eda yells gripping onto her newly made weapon.

Luz turns the camera to king who grabbed the apple from the ground and placed it on his head.

"Reaallyy?"

"King! No king!" Luz drops the phone grabbing the little wolf away before eda could hit the target. Or rather his head.

"Eda take that thing to the shack right now or I'm aiming that onto your head next time! " Y/n yelled feeling her soul leaving. The image of king dying in her head makes her anxious.

"Alright alright! Sure thing pips" Eda came running next to the girl, grabbed her hand and patted on her head.

Y/n was joking about the aim thing, becuase she loves eda and would never do those things to anyone. For now.

"This week we're bounty hunters, Next week we could be anything."

Luz switches the camera. The two girls were back in their personal rooms sitting next to each other. "So mom, please don't be scared. We're growing more and more everyday, and I'm gonna do my best to become a full-fledged witch-"

"We"

Luz stares at her then giggles "we" she wraps a arm around her as the two looked at the camera "And we'll get home to you safe and sound" Y/n's voice softens.

"Te quiero, Mama. Te lo prometo, regresaré a casa pronto." Luz says smiling "Te extraño mucho Camila!" Y/n forms a heart shape using her hands as Luz stops the recording. 

Luz took her phone off the table, going through her and Camilas messages to send the video. But still failed due to no internet. "It still wont message for you too huh?" Y/n turns to the girl as Luz sighs sadly "yeah.. I just hope she doesn't worry that we haven't spoken to her in days"

"Luz! Y/n!" Eda calls the two girls from outside. They both looked outside the window to see Lilith holding the leash to the slug horses, and a bunch of sacks filled with captured monsters. 

"Time to bring these bad boys to market!"

Lilith groans loudly "Eda, do you own anything that isn't covered in feathers!?" She dusted of the white plumage on her arm. "I had to deal with a curse for 30 years , so I think you can handle a few feathers"

Luz, Y/n and Eda went walking around the market place. And by the views there were a lot of guards scattered in the place.

"Wow, the Emperor is really taking over." Y/n says as both humans started to wander their eyes around.

"I see it too, Y/n. And I'm trying to stay civil." Eda says before kicking off a monster who was wearing a Belos Stan outfit.

They all walked to the bounty's area, as their sack was getting weight on how many money they'll get.

"Tsk. Your payment" The bounty watcher gave Y/n 1 piece of snail coin. "A single snail? Your kidding right." She glares at the man.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't done yet." The watcher broke the coin in half. "Oh you really wanna play it like that huh-"

Right when before Y/n was about to turn this owner into pig meat Luz had stopped her from so by wrapping both hands on her waist.

"Y/n calm down we'll find more better bounty areas than here, we still have more sacks right?" Luz says cupping one of her cheeks as the girl breaths calmly.

"Yeah, I prolly bet this douche doesn't really get payed enough" she laughed.

"You can't do this to me! Do you know who I am?!" Eda points at him.

"Yeah, you're Eda the Owl Lady. What are you gonna do? We all know you're powerless now"

"Pft like you have any" Y/n rolled her eyes as the man glared at her.

Eda was furious as she drew a circle in air, but her magic only poofs away. "Ah! What the-.."

The crowd around her starts to feel sorry for her.

"Oh"

"Ah, this is awkward."

"Uh-oh"

"I don't need your pity! I was the most wanted criminal for years. You should fear me!" Eda shows her wanted posters.

Both Y/n and Luz looked at each other. A boy then grabbed the poster from her hand throwing it in his wagon.

"No magic?"

"Not so wanted anymore"

"Haha! That was so lame!"

Lilith came in laughing like "Don't worry, sister. At least my image still commands respect and fear."

She poses exactly like how she did in the poster.

The poster next to her then was burned down. King laughs at her "You're a traitor!" He points at her continuing to laugh.

Lilith marches up to the man who was burning down her poster "Whats going on? This is anarchy! Who told you to do this!"

New posters came flying in. Her frames were all getting replaced by pictures of the golden guard.

"The golden guard? Did you know him in the Coven, Lilith?" Luz says in amazement taking the poster down.

Lilith took the paper from Luz. "Unfortunately, I did. He always got special treatment  because he was the genius teen prodigy"

Her voice turns into a mocking one right at the end. "But he's really just a brat! If he's in charge.. vomit." She crumbles the paper throwing it to the wagons.

But only for the poster to fly back right at her face, and is still in good shape. No crumbles whatsoever.

Lilith's voice was muffled as she was screaming to get the poster off her face. She groans walking away with the poster stuck on her face.

As Y/n and Eda was begging to walk away. Luz pulls them in a side hug "Hey, I know. What we need is a confident boost. Why don't we take on the biggest bounty we can find? It'll be great!"

"Right.. the bigger the monsters, the bigger the prize! We could buy all bunch of stuff here in the market with that amount of money!" Y/n's spirit came back again as she nodded her head.

Luz smiles grabbing Y/n's hand as they both went to the Bounty List. They were checking some wanted posters.

"Lost Cerberus? No. Witch cackling lessons? It may seem fun but not today" Y/n sighs "Aha! There's something called a "Selkidomus" ravaging boats up and down the coast. We'll be on a high-seas adventure!"

"All right! I wanna ride one of the ships here in the Isles anyway, what do you day Eda?" The two girls looked at their mentor.

"Hmm.. no."

The two looked bummed after hearing the word. "We gotta keep a low profile while my powers are weakened. And we need fast cash. How about this guy?"

Eda says having her hand point at a poster.

WANTED. ABOMINABLE CUTIE PIE: REWARD §600

Luz read the name out loud "The abominable cutie pie?"

"No, no, no. I hear it's very dangerous. And look, there he is" Eda pretend to be shock as the pointed at the little kid with a lollipop on his hand.

It then ran up to Belos's statute and stops right on his hand "You'll never catch me!"
Y/n came climbing up the statue. "You did it. You caught me"

The little kid didn't even hesitate to fall on the girls hand. And she herself, didn't also hesitate to groan, griping onto the kid like it would pop.

Luz and king climbed up the statue as well "This kid is so easy to squish with by the crowd. Yet it's still alive" Y/n rests her back onto Luz as she wrapped her hands around the (h/c) girl.

It may not be seen, but she felt butterfly's fluttering in her stomach.

They then overheard Lilith and Eda's conversation. "Things aren't looking great, Lily. This bounty hunting stuff isn't putting food on the table."

Lilith responded with the paper still stuck on her face.

"Oh, I'm sure the kids could handle bigger bounties, but if we wanna eat we don't have the luxury go mess up even once."

Lilith responded with a muffled voice again.

"No apple blood. I spent the money on griffin eggs for them. There's not a lot she can digest here. So I make sure to have her favorites around."

Then they rode away. Leaving the trio up on the statue. The kid sniffles "that's rough, buddy."

King snatched the candy from the kid and slapped him down from the statue. "Good boy" Y/n said patting kings head.

But hearing what Eda said. It made them feel even awful. All of the sacrifices she made just for them to be alive In this world.

Luz jumps down (accidentally stepping on the kid) as King and Y/n came down behind.

"This is awful. Eda wouldn't be in this situation If it weren't for.. us.." Y/n looks up "Maybe it would be better if we never came here. But we can't change the past, but we can still change the future" Luz intertwined her fingers with Y/n.

"We're gonna help Eda and prove that we're more than just a burden!" Luz turns to Y/n as the (h/c) nodded. "and we'll take a whether it's difficult or not"

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Luz slams the wanted poster down a barrel.
The two humans looked desperate to take this risk on helping Eda.

"The Selkidomus hunt. We're taking in" Y/n demands. The ships horns started to ring "You think you both can handle this?"

"We can handle anything." Luz responded linking her arms with the girl next to her. The captain then tossed them some outfits as they ran to get changed.

Bit little did they know about this ship.. it belonged to their most hated enemy. And a little servant in this ship.

The trip felt so breezy. The three of them were on top of the ship, looking at the full view as the ship went full speed a head. 

"When we defeat the Selkidomus and get a boatload of snails, Eda wont have to worry about money for a long time" Luz says smiling at Y/n and King.

King was on Y/n shoulder. Staying in balance like a parrot "King want's a cracker!"

"I'm still concerned on why they gave me a dress instead of a attire with long pants" Y/n says wrapping the head piece on her. It looked exactly like Luz's but in a different color.

"My shoulders could be seen. Plus it feels like I'm out of place since your all wearing a different color, it's unsettling" She said rubbing her hands on her upper arm.

"But that's okay! You looked beautiful in that, I promise! And look, I'm blue and your red right? those same colors are always partnered in any coloring book we have seen. So don't worry! If you ever feel unsafe I wont hesitate to wrap my bandana around your neck to make it look like you have a scarf" Luz exclaims, her eyes shining with her cheeks a bit pink.

Y/n's heart fluttered. She could feel her cheek becoming red as well.

"And I'll make sure you'll feel a bit warm by my fur!" King said nuzzling his cheek onto hers.

"All hands!" The captain yelled as the three of them ran down  to form a line with the other volunteers. 

"All right, crew. The Selkidomus has been ravaging the coastline. It was last seen in the Simmering Shoals. You know the drill, "Snag the quarry, get the money galore-y""

The captain drops a sack of snail coins on the ground making Y/n and Luz smile at the sight.

"We all do the work, we all get a cut"

The other crew members starts to cheer.

"I have many debts!" The one next to Y/n yells. "Till then, keep everything shipshape. This ain't no pleasure cruise."

The captain then threw two brooms at the two humans. They were fast enough to watch it, but not quick enough to sense the captain walking closer to them.

"Don't be a burden, kiddos."

"Oh you don't have to worry about us" Y/n responded gripping on her broom.

It was then turning into a montage. The captain demanded them to scrape some chomping clams sticking on the ship.

But the two had other plans. Luz uses a plant glyph on both of them as they went down to the same level as the clams.

The clams started to bicker at them, but was Luz going to allow that? No! So she bickered at them back as they all went silent.

She then used king as a clam remover. As Y/n created a Ice shard using her ice glyph and began scraping big chucks of clams.

Next thing, they were ordered to add coal in the fire to keep the ship running. Luz refuses to use the shovel, as she uses her fire magics to add in more flames.

She then bows after showing off, making Y/n laugh a bit and clapping. That made Luz's smile even wider.

The captain was sure inspecting them. And it was a good thing.

Luz was trying to get some bug of her back, but for the other crew members it looked like she was dancing. So they all started to clap.

Y/n was trying to hold her laughter in. She found it cute and funny at the same time.

It was  then finally off. It went flying towards the sky, perhaps it already landed in mars.

Luz had chills from the bug.

"Well," the captain slaps the back of Luz "Ye had me confront my own biases and I got nothing but respect for ya both now. I mean, sailors." The captain says.

"Thanks, Salty. You make us feel like we're part of the crew" Luz saluted. "Well that's becuase yah both arghe!"

The captain laughs as the other crew cheered.

A huge wave had bumped the ship making it fly up wards a bit. All of the crews lost their balance, including the two human girls.

"Woah!" Luz wobbled her arms, feeling herself loose her balance a bit.

"Gotcha!" Y/n was able to help her by putting both hands on her shoulder. Unable to see the latina's blush on her cheek.

"Thanks for that Y/n" Luz says rubbing the back of her head "It's no problem. Say.. I haven't heard anything from king after we ate his crackers" the two looked around.

"He's probably fighting his snacks with those other flying monsters. You know how he is when something he owns get snatched" Luz and Y/n began to laugh a bit.

The clouds around them were getting dark. It looked like it was about to rain acid.

"We're here. The Simmering Shoals. Eyes peeled, mates" The captain announced. By the islands, there were a lot of ships burnt down. Some of them were still in flames, and the others are full ashes.

The other crews took off their hats from the look of the ships.

"She's close."

Then, a huge smack was impacted on the ship making them shake their balance off. "She's here!" Yelled Luz.

It was big alright.

The crews started to throw their weapon at her. The Selkidomus was more bigger than any other monsters they have seen.

The Selkidomus threw it's spikes at one of the crews causing them to loose their head. But since that man's body is part clam, it could rebuild itself in no time.

Luz and Y/n stood at the edge of the ship. Luz firstly threw some Ice magic to block the Selkidomus's path. Which made her turn to the other side.

Y/n then aimed her ice magic to that direction. Successfully blocking it's way. The Selkidomus roared in pain.

The two created vines to capture it. "Pull!" Y/n yelled as the two struggled a bit.

"Help them, boys!" The captain yells as the crew did what they were told. "Put your backs into it!"

Luz wraps the vine around some metal standee on top as she yells "I did it!"

There was then a large explosion in making them loose their guard down. The Selkidomus manage to get away sadly. As the two opened their eyes, they saw a silhouette running, grabbing the prize money.

"Is that a– a ghost pirate!?" The captains voice cracked. "The money! We're being robbed!"

The watched as the thief went into another island by the tiny boat they brought. The two girls nodded at each other as Y/n created a Ice boat down the water.

The two dropped down "After them! Our glorious money could not be stolen away. I'm not accepting that!"

Luz understands as she used fire magic to make their boat move fast towards that island.

The captain laughed in satisfaction "Show that specter what for, kids!"

On the way, the ice was melting which leaves no space for the two that much. So Luz decided that she carries Y/n on one hand and the other still using the fire magic.

For Y/n to help, she added extra boost power for them to speed up before the ice melts immediately. But it was hard for her to focus since she was carried by Luz on the way.

The two manage to reach the end. But they accidentally stumbled from the sand causing them to bump into the thief.

Right there, the money was now taken away from the sea.

"They money!" The three of them exclaimed.

Y/n examines the thief, as she stood up and kicked their hat away. "Eda!?" The two girls yelled.

Eda chuckles nervously "hey"

"Why are you robbing our ship! And what happened to your legs?" Luz asks and pointed out.

Eda snaps her fingers as her legs automatically starts hopping back to her. "It's called disguising your tracks."

She then stood up putting both hands onto her hips "Now why were you two on that ship to begin with? You guys could've gotten killed!" Eda was then the one doing the scolding.

Suddenly, sand began to rise from the water before plundging down. It was the golden guard.

Smokes were coming out of his mask. As his staff was glowing red, as well he was holding onto a cage.

"That can still be arranged" He said.

"Hello criminals. What's about to happen should be relatively painless, if you just do what I say."

"And why would we do that?" Asked Y/n crossing her arms, scowling at the guard.

"Becuase none of you can use real magic." He answered simply. Making the (h/c) roll her eyes on him.

"You don't know that!" Yelled Eda, pointing at him.

"Maybe not," he shrugged "but I do know that you're standing on a plant that eats flesh."

The three were alert, they went off the smoking plants as they stomped their feet none stop on the sand.

The guard laughs at them "Okay. The humans will remain as sailors to repay all the money they lost, while the Owl Lady will be arrested again for attacking one of the Emperor's ship"

"Emperor's ship?" Luz asks as she turned to Eda "They're the only ones worth robbing." Eda responded "and I'd do it again" Y/n added.

"Why are you guys hunting the Selkidomus? It's a peaceful creature and you're provoking it." Eda says.

"The Emperor ordered me to slay one. I'm just following orders." He answered. "Well, I'm just gonna smack you around a bit." Eda detached her arm and went straight to the guard, attempting to hit him.

The guard was able to make Eda trip herself. "Leave Eda alone!" Luz began throwing fire magic at him, but only to get hit by sand.

He then turns to the one last girl standing. He didn't even hesitate to aim his staff at her "How about.."

He then grabbed Y/n by the magic "I leave you dangling above the boiling sea?" He threatens as he moves the sand with Y/n making her face the boiling water.

"No!" Luz yells.

"Around these parts just the steam is enough to cause third-degree burns. But I don't have to be that mean" He brought back the girl to land.

"You. Are annoying" Y/n says gripping onto her skirt while getting dropped down "says you too, frog face" he responded, couldn't care less.

"No one will have to be a sailor or get arrested. If one of you follows those Selkidomus tracks and slays the beast." His staff starts to glow even more "Here! I'll help."

He dropped one sword on the ground as Luz whimpers.

The golden guard groans "Go or I drown the bird." He grabbed the cage up revealing king inside.

He closes the curtains around king as he makes fun "hah, it's dark now" he says. Expecting a cry, king went to sleep.

"Fine." Y/n stood up and grabbed the sword "I'll do it. If it makes your annoying little voice shut then I'll take it"

"Ouch. But none taken" He dramatically puts a hand on his head.  Y/n scoffs at him turning to the cave.

"Y/n wait!" Eda yells.

"Y/n!"

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

"Y/n. Don't hurt the Selkidomus. We can find another way out of this" Eda says as the two of them actually followed Y/n inside.

"You heard what he said, Eda. If you guys want to be free.." She hops onto the broken ship "Then I'll be doing this alone"

"What's this "Alone" business? Don't you remember? Us weirdos have to- "

"Stick together? Becuase your stuck with us, you actually lost your magic. You almost got turned into stone, and now you can't even afford your apple blood!" She pauses "becuase your worried about what we need to eat.. Eda we care about your health too, please"

Y/n turned to her "just let us do this for you"

The cave starts to shake.

"Y/n let em come with you! We're both doing this wether you like it or not" Luz hops on the ship.

"Besides, we all know it's all my fault that this all happened" Luz yanked off some planks from the ship, using it as a weapon.

"And don't you even think about doing It alone! We're a duo, you're important to me and I'm not ready to see you die" Luz says playfully hitting the (h/c) with a weak smile.

The two then turned to their mentor "We'll make it up to you, Eda the Owl Lady. We promise."

The two held hands. Gripping firmly, as they let their body's fall backwards into the dark hole. They could hear Eda's voice calling them, but they'll do anything for her. Even risking their own lives.

They landed on top of the Selkidomus. They two felt their stomach churn from the sight and feeling.

Y/n slipped down to the back of the Selkidomus. Having a grip on the scales.

Luz was out. She got swooped out from the Selkidomus's body, leaving her body drag down to the ground.

"Y/n be careful!" She yells to her.

The Selkidomus roared. And started to puff itself revealing their natural spikes. Luz hid behind some huge rocks. While Y/n began dodging on top.

"Alright, let's do this Luz!" Y/n took out her sword, and attacked some fire glyphs on it. Luz grabbed onto her plank and attacked the fallen spikes from the Selkidomus.

"AHH!" Luz launched herself up with Ice magic. Y/n was ready to drop in her sword right on the skull of the Selkidomus.

Until Eda swings in grabbing the two girls away from the monster.

The two looked dumbfounded. As Eda brought them in a hiding spot to avoid the Selkidomus.

"You think throwing your lives away is gonna help me?! Well, it won't." Eda pointed at them taking a breath "you helped us find kings crown when you both barely knew me! You two saved me from turning to stone and.. even got me talking to my own sister again"

"So, unfortunately for you, my life is pretty great. Becuase I'm friends with both Luz and Y/n, the humans."

Luz was holding back tears, her cheeks turned red from holding it in. While Y/n felt touched.

Eda cups their cheeks from each hand, hitting both their heads together "Now, Luz your guilt-ridden brain is clouding your judgment. And Y/n I assumed you were suicidal but not in the way your actually sacrificing yourself for me. Still love ya kid"

Y/n sweats "don't know what your talking about.. and I love ya too"

Eda rolls her eyes sarcastically "Right. Bit there's gotta be a way out of this where no one has to get hurt."

As the three were thinking. A little moan rang through their ears as they looked down to see a baby Selkidomus.

Luz gasps "Eda, do you want to learn your first glyph?" She smirked bringing out her light glyph.

The golden guard was enjoying himself. Messing around with king. But what he saw in the cave, were the trios silhouette fighting the Selkidomus.

They screamed. Grunted, and used some little magic.

Y/n came out holding onto it. With one hand covering her mouth and nose. The guard sniffed and smelled the scent "Ugh, that thing smells awful why are you touching it with your hands? Gross."

"Becuase your a wuss who couldn't even fight their own assigned task." Y/n talked back.

Luz walks besides her, scrunching up her nose "You're gross! Now give us king" Luz pointed at him.

"Actually, he smells pretty bad too" The guard brought up the cage, referring to king who was inside the cage "take him."

He threw it with ease as Y/n caught it safety.

"Thank you for your service. You can find your own way home." He says walking away "And try to stay out of trouble"

He turns towards them, glaring from under the mask "The Emperor is not a merciful man... Bye!"

The golden guard went finally went off.

Luz stuck her tongue out from the sight of him leaving. Y/n giggled from Luz's actions. She did find it cute.

They heard some sounds from inside. There, was eda creating light magic from paper. Just like how the two human girls does.

Flashback

"Ok what about we use these seaweeds and chucks to make a decoy of the Selkidomus? Then we'll act like we defeated it. The chucks will create a smell which makes it believable that its the smell of the Selkidomus" Y/n whispers.

"Great idea as always kid. And what about the Light part? Do we just, let them float?" Eda asks turning to Luz.

"We use the light on the side. To create shadows of ourselves to fight the "selkidomus". And we're adding some inside so it would float up a bit to make it realistic" Luz explains.

"Oh! And I'll add a bit of plant magic in to shape the Selkidomus" Y/n added as Luz squealed progress they're making.

"Man, kids these days are too creative for my liking. Let's do it" Eda stood up grabbing some seaweeds.

The two girls looked at each other, and gave each other some high five as they went in the plan.

End of flashback

"My first glyph. Did I do good?" Eda asks with a smile as she lets a tiny light float above her hands.

"Yeah, your doing great" Y/n compliment.

They heard some wales from the Selkidomus. Not the big one, but the baby one.

The baby Selkidomus went crawling towards Y/n and Luz, giving them a hug.

"Baby.. aw!" Luz was filled with cuteness overload. "Look at the cute little plant on its head! Aww" Y/n went squishing the baby Selkidomus's sides.

"Wait, what is that?!" King starts to freak out.

"Don't worry, king. Once the mother saw we weren't a threat to her baby, she calmed down." Eda turns around with the Selkidomus crawling towards them.

"This area is dangerous. You need to move further out into the sea." Eda talks to the monster. As it calmly nodded from her statement.

The Selkidomus started to gag, which confused all four of them. But in results, the Selkidomus gags put a whole log of shiny coins.

Y/n and Luz were traumatized for a bit. But calmed down thanks to Eda's positive energy "Hot dang! It gave you the treasure of the sea!"

"Gold!?" Y/n exclaimed.

"Tuna?" Luz questions.

"It's selkigris. Ah! People pay big money for it at the night market! Ah, feel that money!" Eda went squishing the money onto Luz's cheek "No Eda!"

Luz was struggling as Eda continues to squish them onto her cheeks.

"Stop!!"

"Luxuriate in it!"

Luz was trying to get away, but edas grip on her was strong. Y/n went laughing, she held her stomach feeling tears coming out.

"What? You don't like to luxuriate?" Eda joked. "There's a when pile of luxury right here!"

Eda went scooping Y/n into her arms, which startled her "Wait Eda no!-" she was thrown in the wet sag of money.

Then Luz, who was now laying onto Y/n's stomach making their cheeks red a bit. "Move over!"

Eda dives in squashing them both in the money.

Y/n spits out some saliva out "euck!.. I think some of them went in my mouth.." Y/n coughed as Luz comforts her.

"Eda!" Luz yelled while rubbing the back of the (h/c).

The three of them smiled and laughed at the moment. 

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Flying back to the Owl house was surprisingly exhausting. Y/n fell asleep on Luz for moment in the ride. Which luckily for the sleeping girl not being able to see Luz's red cheeks.

"We're home.." Eda yelled as she tripped right in the entrance from hootys body all scattered around.

"Eda, come here! I have a gift for you" Lilith says walking towards her sister. "To prove that I'm trustworthy, i'm giving you a peek inside the Emperor's castle."

Lilith brought them all towards the cauldron, as they watched a vision of what's happening in the Castle.

Guards were standing there, greeting each other.

"What are we supposed to do with this?" Y/n asked "Whatever you want. Don't you see? These troops don't know what to do with themselves. So go crazy! Pull whatever pranks your heart desires" Lilith answered as she lays down the new sofa for extra room.

"Their clueless without me" she sighs in delight.

"Oh, Lilith. You couldn't have been more right! And that golden guard.. what a chump" Eda cracks her knuckles.

"Oh i'm in a good mood. Who wants to get take out and draw faces on hooty?" Eda asks the kids as the three cheered.

They followed eda to get their supplies, but what they didn't hear from Lilith and hooty was just adorable.

"I'll protect you, hootsifer."

"Alright, what do we wanna eat?" Eda asks the group.

"Anything but seafood" Luz answered "Roasted hogs?" Y/n says.

"Crackers!" King added.

"We're not ordering crackers" Eda sighs at king. "Bees!" Hooty added it "I'm find with whatever. Things are starting to feel right again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 712 33
She came from almost nothing and ended up with everything. You'd think he had everything, but it was practically nothing. Two teenagers with big repu...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
160K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
17.5K 562 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...