Mrs. Write (Gxg)

By RussiaMilfGoose

As Mrs. Write's life disperses from it's normalisity, it further unravels as a part never shown comes at the... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Morning
Chapter 3 - The Overqualified Woman
Chapter 4 - First Day
Chapter 5 - The Meeting
Chapter 6 - The beautiful Mean Woman
Chapter 7 - Early
Chapter 8 - Questions
Chapter 9 - Focus
Chapter 10 - The Rain
Chapter 11 - The Unusual
Chapter 12 - The Unwanted
Chapter 13 - Finally Done
Chapter 14 - White Lie
Chapter 15 - Caught
Chapter 16 - Her House
Chapter 17 - One Too Many
Chapter 18 - Her Morning Shine
Chapter 19 - Setting Up
Chapter 20 - The Dress
Chapter 21 - Join Me
Chapter 22 - Last Friday
Chapter 23 - The Hidden Mezzaluna
Chapter 25 - The Woman In My Bed
Chapter 26 - The Key I Should Have Taken Away
Chapter 27 - The Museum
Chapter 28 - The Feels
Chapter 29 - Burnt
Chapter 30 - Pepper Spray
Chapter 31 - Looking
Chapter 32 - Stupid Work Thing
Chapter 33 - The Event
Chapter 34 - Untrue Words
Chapter 35 - Apologies
Chapter 36 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 37 - The Cottage
Chapter 38 - The Unplanned
Chapter 39 - Quiet
Chapter 40 - Wonderful Time Spent
Chapter 41 - The Woman We Do Not Speak Of
Chapter 42 - Thoughts
Chapter 43 - Lips Sealed
Chapter 44 - Issues
Chapter 45 - Business Dealt With
Chapter 46 - Mistletoe
Chapter 47 - Christmas Wishes
Chapter 48 - The Ring
Chapter 49 - Super Glue and Burglars
Chapter 50 - Nosey Thing
Chapter 51 - A Date?
Chapter 52 - No Interruptions
Chapter 53 - Again, Where It Started
Chapter 54 - Our Home
Chapter 55 - Pins and Needles
Chapter 56 - Bowling Buddies
Chapter 57 - The Start of a New Adventure
Chapter 58 - The Steps to our Future
Chapter 59 - Wedding Part 2
Chapter 60 - The Villa Ending

Chapter 24 - The Cold

2.3K 105 4
By RussiaMilfGoose

Mia pov

After saying goodbye to my mom I was now left alone with two Writes. They were on my balcony talking and I just wished they hadn't helped clean up, otherwise I'd have something to do. I instead just headed to my couch lifting my legs to fit them under me. 

But that was quick to not last as I saw Julia coming," It was nice to meet you and I don't know if she's mad about the party I'm about to go to, but she said she'd make you drive her home. Sorry about that"

"Oh it's fine, I know the way from here so it shouldn't be a problem."

"Well fine then. And you better take care of her or as a certain queen once said 'off with your head'" She quickly smiles but I'm just a bit confused wondering if she's being nice or not so I just smile back.

When she leaves I look directly at the woman who has yet to come from the freezing cold. I don't even know why she's out there with the frigid weather. Sighing I go to my closet grabbing one of the best blankets I've acquired over the years, having paid so much to use it only a few times.

I bring it out onto the terrace, wincing at the temperature drop and deciding against this. I quickly throw the blanket on her and huddle back inside shivering. When I do take a glance back she's just laughing before she gets up and comes inside. She's still smiling as she now sits on the couch placing the blanket in the chair beside her," how could you just go out there without even a jacket on."

"Well after years of living here I've gotten used to it. It'll be unbearable for some in December"

"I bet the snow's pretty though"

"I'm honestly shocked it hasn't. Usually we get a couple of inches in November but nothing yet. And I didn't stay so we could talk about the weather."

I cross my arms looking at her cautiously before sitting on the other end of the couch. Her smirk drops and that same glimmer I saw before we practically made out earlier was there. "Well since neither one of us knows what to say. Just talk about yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"I only know that you are Alina Write, who has a daughter and lives in a house she didn't decorate."

"...fair enough. My father is Dutch and my mother is Romanian." She points to the single bracelet I've seen her wear everyday, smiling at it," this was my mom's most prized possession. Um... I have Julia's name tattooed behind my ear..."

"What about you Alina?"

"I am telling you about myself"

"Be more specific. Like what do you do in your free time or what do you do for fun"

"Both of those answers are solved by drinking. ...Ok that makes me sound like an alcoholic. I used to enjoy running. I got out of it when my business started booming, creating less time for more personal activities since I still wanted to have time for Julia. It worked out in the end but I'm a lot disconnected with myself if I'm honest"

"We could run in the mornings." God I hate running. I would buy her a garden before that was even an option.

"You don't particularly seem like a runner honey"

"Have you seen my legs? Ok they look like noodles but that doesn't mean I can try. Plus until we figure things out we can just enjoy each other's company for now." She smiles and I move closer now bumping my thighs with her. Butterflies form when she places her hand on my thigh and I try my hardest not to pull a face but that settles when she looks at me seriously.

"I divorced Levi the night of the party. He hasn't spoken to me anymore which is weird since all his shit is in the house but I'm fully out of it with him. Really I was out ten years ago or maybe even more."

She looks conflicted and I just squeezed her hand unsure if I could even pry into that. "The last thing I want to see is a frown on you. Come on get up"

"Why?"

"We're going to walk around Lake Zurich. Catch some birds pooping on people. And tourists almost fall off tour boats." She smiles then takes my hands and I pull her up easily. I walked backwards using all my confidence battery to the same closet I had got the blanket out of this time taking my coat out.

"You know it's almost ten right? And if you weren't liking the weather from the terrace, what makes you think it'll be better now" I shuffle the coat on and pass hers out to her.

"Ok we might not catch all of that but a nighttime stroll never hurt anybody and my trust heavy weather coat never failed me," She chuckles going to zip me up and as she reaches the top of the zipper she pulls me in quickly pecking me on the lips.

"On the contrary, dear , I'm bringing my taser just in case."

"Whatever floats your boat Miss Write"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9.6K 38
Drew is just trying to survive life let alone high school. Her two best friend are her entire world and she loves to dance. There's a new English te...
37.6K 1.1K 30
"Her fingerprints made up the figure of my soul, imprinted and scarred, so it would be no one else's to ever have." You and Jenna run into each other...
6K 234 16
Audrey finds herself torn between Tripp, her upcoming musician fiance, and her hot coffee-crazed boss, Scarlett. ~~~~ After running away from their...
63.7K 3.8K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...