Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Head Alpha and Luna

7.4K 367 37
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been a month since the ceremony. Life since then have been very hectic for the young couple. Both of them has been super busy and it went so well for the pack also.

People are happy. They can see the noticeable changes in the pack. It's even better environment and even more peaceful. Jungkook worked so hard so that the whole pack has equal resources.

Many new relationships have been restored with other packs. It's been so peaceful. Things are going well for the pack.

But Taehyung is scared. He isn't in a life threatening situation but at the same time he is. He couldn't control his heart that is hammering behind his ribcage.

"Luna." The voice just added more fear to his already terrified self. Taehyung has owned this title since whole month but today it's different.

Today it's different Cz Jungkook isn't with him. Since last month thats the first time that he has to go alone for a tour. He is super afraid.

"Taehyung." The calling voice became soft all of the sudden. The owner of the voice entered the room and placed an assuring hand on scared boy's shoulder. "It's okay. You can do this."

"Jimine." Taehyung whimpered. "What if i messed up?"

"You won't. Come on you have worked there. You will do great." Jimin assured. "We all have trust you. Jungkook trust you."

"Don't even take his name. How can he just leave me here alone? It should've been him, he should've went there. I'm not supposed to do that." Taehyung pouted.

"Come on Tae, have faith in yourself. You should live this moment. You are the Luna, you have to do much more than just doing the  inauguration of the hospital and a speech." Jimin told him.

"If you can't be a shoulder to cry get out." Taehyung snapped at him.

"Come out with me, everyone is waiting for you." Jimin almost dragged him out of the room.

"Jimin I'm not ready yet. Let me have a moment please." Taehyung whinnied.

"And you aren't ever going to get ready like that. Come on now." Jimin didn't bow down to his protest.

"Jimin i order you...."

"Shut up Taehyung." Jimin glared at him and took him out where everyone was waiting for him. Taehyung couldn't master the power to even get to think of the event.

"Have you talked to Jungkook?" He turned toward Jimin.

"No." Jimin clearly lied cz he knew if he said yes then Taehyung is definitely going to protest alot more to delay this event.

"I don't want to go." Taehyung still protested.

"Taehyung don't make me slap you." Jimin was so done with his continuous whining.

"Let Jungkook come I'll make sure you spend a night in the dungeon." Taehyung pouted and said.

"Fine. I'll wait for his order then. Get in the car now." Jimin said and sat on the driving seat. Taehyung finally accepted defeat that he has to do this.

"Jimin....."

"If you whined one more time i swear I'll push you out of the car." Jimin threatens him making Taehyung finally shut his mouth.

The ride to the hospital was quiet but Jimin knew that soon Taehyung's mood will change and he will be super happy.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Why are you laughing?" Yoongi asked when he saw Jungkook in a different mood than earlier.

"I'm not laughing, I'm smiling." Jungkook replied rolling his eyes.

"Sorry! Why are you smiling?" Yoongi replied annoyed.

"Taehyung is super scared." Jungkook chuckled.

"You can feel him?" Yoongi asked surprised.

"Yeah. I don't know how but since i became the head alpha i can feel him and i can hear him all the time no matter where am i."

"Wooo so your abilities also modified with your position." Yoongi replied .

"Seems so."

"Why did you left him alone there? And why did you plan this event for him alone?" Yoongi asked concerned. He knows how hard has it been for Taehyung to meet up with all these Luna responsibilities.

"He needs to break out of his shell. He needs to understand his capabilities. I know he has so much potential but he just can't face it. So if he doesn't try it himself then i have to force it out of him. I don't mind him depending on me but he needs to be independent too." Jungkook said with an adorable smile.

"I'm so proud of you." Yoongi said looking at him.

"You should be." Jungkook replied sassily.

"Well you seem super giddy complete opposite to the Jungkook from the meeting." Yoongi said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh please don't call that puppet show a meeting. Didn't you see how the Head Alpha was bragging about his good works? I mean come on work should speak for you, do work that doesn't need a mouth to explain. People should be proud of you instead of you being proud of yourself." Jungkook replied with a shrug.

"Damn those were some impressive words." Yoongi couldn't be less proud of his brother. His baby brother has grown up so much and he has matured even more.

"You know, the Head Alpha of Blood Moon Pack." Jungkook threw his head back to the car seat with a chuckle.

"Oh shut up." Yoongi chuckled too. These brothers couldn't get over of this bickering. Yoongi has been the greatest support to Jungkook in this past month.

"But seriously I couldn't have done that without you. Today when i saw how the people of Terrence pack respect our work i was so proud of us. We, we both did it." Jungkook looked at his brother.

"Family above everything." Yoongi high five his brother.

"Indeed." Jungkook replied and took a turn making Yoongi frown.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked as he can see they are clearly on the wrong route from the pack house.

"You'll see." Jungkook didn't even bothered to tell him and kept on driving.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Taehyung and Jimin have reached the hospital .

"Welcome." They were greeted by smiling Rosé. "Welcome Luna. Welcome Jimin-ssi."

"Thank you. That's so nice of you Rosé." Taehyung and Jimin replied accepting the flowers from her. Rosé was so proud of Taehyung. He has practically seen Taehyung reach to this place.

"Come on." She showed them the way to her office. The room where Taehyung has been thousands of time but this time it was different. Before today he was an assistant or came here to meet his friend but today he was here as a Luna, to deliver speech and to speak to so many people.

This was probably the first time he was doing such thing. And being nervous and scared was very common for him.

As soon as they went inside her office after meeting all the people who were there to greet them, Taehyung plopped to the seat.

"Would you like to have something to eat or drink Luna?" Rosé asked.

"Rosé please." Taehyung whined same as he has been doing since coming here.

"Okay okay." Rosé laughed. She can see how hard Taehyung is trying himself to be confident. She actually is proud of him.

"He has been whining since before coming here." Jimin stood behind her. "Tae you just have to speak with them. People here won't bite you."

"But what if they did?" Taehyung was completely out of mind and it won't be a lie if it is said that he actually has cursed Jungkook two or three times by now.

"Seriously!" Jimin was so done and Rosé couldn't hold back her laugh. She just love this cute little Omega.

"Don't laugh. You don't know how hard is it for me." He pouted making Rosé walk up to him and give him a warm hug.

"People love you Taehyung, they need to see you they want to talk to you and i know" she kissed his temple. "I know you will do great."

"How are you guys so sure about me when i myself am losing my shit here." Taehyung was completely shocked.

"We just know. And here." She banded him a small note. Taehyung frowned and looked down. "This will help you."

I know my baby boo will be hell scared but know one thing, you are capable to do anything Mandu you just need to believe in you just like I believe in you. Remember one thing you are best and you'll do best. Go for it, let the people of Blood Moon Pack see how great their Luna is. My great wishes with you Mandu.

These words bring small tears in his eyes. This note was from his sister who was out on the trip with her mate but she still didn't miss wishing her and giving him the courage.

"Believe in yourself Tae just like we all do." Rosé hugged him again as it was a time for the event to start.

"Will i do good?" Taehyung asked again.

"You will." Jimin and Rosé both replied taking him out to the place where the event was organized.

The whole crowd started clapping as soon as Taehyung entered the hall. First the inauguration ceremony was held and it went well to Taehyung relief and then it was the time for his speech.

Jimin encouraged him one last time and pushed him up to the stage.

"Hello everyone. I know it's a way too big introduction to say that I'm your Luna, to be honest at first I'm an Omega, a male omega the weakest of all. But still I'm so proud that i belong to you people and you people belong to me. I won't give you a long speech but will just say some words that I personally believe and would like all of you to believe in them too. As you all know I was once a rouge but destiny, destiny pulled me here. Jin hyung brought me to this pack. I've been blessed with so many things in my life and I truly thank Moon Goddess for that. I believe that everything is written for you since the day you are born, and then it is left up to you that how you play the cards of your life. Sometimes things go wrong and we feel dejected and there is nothing wrong in it, it actually motivates you. What's wrong is stop trying and believing. Believe, always believe that everything is written but remember that you, your choices can change what's written. Sometimes we fall but we learn not to use the same trick to climb up that's what is good." He stopped looked at the crowd who was looking at him.

"I'm definitely not saying that hardships are not written, they are, it's the part of life but the important thing to remember is that being a victim is a choice, we can let our hardships define us consume us or we can accept them and discover the extraordinary abilities that we have in our lives to creat the outcome we choose and cherish them. My mom used to tell me a story, I would like to tell you too. There was a small dog, stayed alone, never had a friend but he was strong, he was small but never let someone else step on him. He owned his self so what if he couldn't run for too long or so what he couldn't play with other dogs, the important thing was he knew he was good at running and he never had an urge to race with anyone, he never had the urge to play around. He enjoyed the life in his own way. He owned it, the thing that most of us don't do. Stop running behind someone else, stop following someone else. Be your own leader, lead yourself by yourself. This, this body, this life is all yours and no body is going to rebuild it for you if it's shattered, no body is going to clean it if it's dirty so stop standing midway thinking that you need someone else, you only need yourself. Be available to yourself, be there when you are tired, there is no need to always do more, some time doing less is more beneficial, we go hard on ourselves, for us the hard way is always the best way. Remember, doing less isn't always bad, worry less, weight less and more importantly care less about future and live in present. Future will be there but atleast have something to think about when you are in future, make memories that stays with you. Atleast we should have something to think about and laugh when we are free in future." Taehyung was amazed that all those words left his mouth. All these things are what he has always believed in but he was never sure that will he ever be able to tell anyone this, not even Yeonjun had this kind of knowledge from him. The whole crowd gone mad with clapping and whistles.

"Now please I'm not saying that don't make friends and never help anyone. Please do that always do that but first think about yourself. You come first. Own yourself." Taehyung ended and as soon as he stopped his eyes landed on the figure that was standing by the door holding all the love and adoration in his eyes.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Why the hell i can't smell your scent?" Yoongi asked all of the sudden.

"Are you really that dumb?" Jungkook said with so done expressions.

"Respect bitch. I'm still your elder." Yoongi slapped his head.

"Elder my ass." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I know you are doing this to surprise Taehyung. I also know that we are going yo hospital where Taehyung is present." Yoongi told him.

"Congrats gramps you do have a brain." Jungkook said with a fake clap making Yoongi more angry.

"Shut up kook." Yoongi replied with stepping out of the car as soon as they reached there.

Jungkook walked up to the place where Taehyung was giving the speech. He heard each and every word of it. And damn it he was impressed.

"Woah he is so good with words." Yoongi was impressed too.

"Well who's mate is he after-all." Jungkook winked at him again and walked up to his mate. As soon as he walked the crowd started clapping and praising the young couple.

"I love you." Jungkook said as soon as he reached the stage and engulfed Taehyung in a hug.

"I love you more." Taehyung whispered and hugged him back.

Hello Army 💜💜
I'm sorry it's late, i was so caught up in work that I didn't have time to write. Do tell me how was the chapter.
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 112K 43
[Completed] He is strong and powerful He loves omegas, dedicated a quarter for them in his palace He is 152 years with no offspring He was cursed to...
26.7K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
4.8M 298K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...