CONFUSED BUT LOVE

By Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... More

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹FORGIVENESS🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹

26 7 9
By Fang_Tinghao

Next morning Jun-Hee room she was doing her make up that's when someone knock to the door.

Jun-hee (without looking): Sis. Come in...

Then someone came inside silently and huge her from behind.a smile came to her lips.

Junhee (teasing): My Mr.Handsome get up early...what a present surprise...?

Chen (flirty): How can a guy doesn't wake uo earlier when her beauty queen stay with him in the same house.

Junhee: Chen actually I want to ask you something....

Chen (smile): You can ask me anything...what did you want to know now...?

Junhee (harvesting): Is your brother love that girl sofia or sister meli...?

After hearing this chen smile get varnish.he look down and pick his lips to answer her.

Junhee: Hey what happen I you won't so it's ok.

Chen (bit smile): N..no...nothing like that actually meli is his first love but she cheated on him and after four years we get to know that it was a misunderstanding.so soon they both going to married.

Junhee (in mind): Then why he said like that...maybe they doesn't know about it.

Chen: Hey...what happen...?

Junhee: Nothing...l...(suddenly she kiss his cheek,making chen stunned.)

Chen (flirty): Only cheek...I thought...

Junhee (Shyly): What did you think...?

Then he gently kiss on her forehead.

Chen (lovely): You know I am the luckiest person in this world because I get a gift like this...

Junhee (irritating): For you am I gift...? Ahhh...

Chen (smile): Yeah...for me you are a gift...this gift God given by me.

Then they both huge each others.

Chen (in mind): I wish this gift stay with me until I dead.(speak) now let's go sweetheart.

After sometimes Cristy and Junhee came to the Lu Enterprise and that's when Shen also came.she look at her bit arrogance.with his behaviour junhee get irritating.

Then everyone go to inside and that's when yuen and xiang also come they know the truth because but look at junhee they remind sofia but they control their emotions.

After Week (The Consent Day)

It's a big show lot of peoples came to watch and enjoyed it.

Make up room for girls are getting ready cristy and junhee also part of them. Chen continues look at junhee he was lot in her beauty,shen also there as his company also part of this show,they make every designing in their dresses. Chen look at junhee but shen's eyes on chen.he was look at him like if he can he will kill him.

After sometimes the show get start and cristy,junhee another two girls start singing while dancing.audience enjoyed it so much.there have so much noise.

Imagine this has that big consent.

Chen also look at this while staying back stage but someone hold his hand and pull him back it was shen.

Chen: Bro what happen...?

Shen (coldly): Come with me...

Chen (disagree): But today her performance how can I leave her.later we will talk.

Shen (coldly): First listen to me and come with me.

Saying this he hold his hand and go from there and came to a quite place.

Chen (irritating): Are you out of your mind brother...?

Shen (angry close his fist): I know all the truth so it's better you will tell everything by your mount.

Chen (confused): What truth...?

Shen (angry and loudly): I know junhee is sofia...so tell me the truth.

Chen (harvesting): W...What...ar...are...yo...you sa...saying?

Shen (hold his arm tightly): I will not punch you as you are my own brother but if I lost my patient..I forgot that you are my brother so it's better tell the truth by your mount.

Chen (in mind): I can't brother...because I love her.if you kill me here but I will not tell you sofia is only mine.

Chen (angry): If she sofia or junhee its none of your business as you are going to marry MeLi now are you going to cheat her...?

Shen (angry): enough your rubbish what happen between me, sofia and meli it's not your concern so only say what I want to know.

Suddenly he get a call and leave his hand and take the phone the call is Dr.Devid.

Chen: Think whatever you want and do whatever you need.she is not junhee.now get lost.

Saying this he go to a corner and pick up the call.

Chen: Dr. Sorry for late...why did you call me now...?

Dr.Devid: Actually I want to tell something important about her.

Other side they are singing so beautifully after sometimes the content get finished and they give peoples to their autographs.everyone is so much happy.xiang came trowed to them.

Xiang (smile): Thank you Ms.Junhee your team is superb and the songs we are successful because of you all.

Cristy (smile): thank you so much and you all are also help us so much.

While talking Junhee feel uncomfortable and she leave from there. Shen also get a call for someone.

Shen: Search everything about her sine her childhood don't miss any single thing...ok.

Person: Got it boss.

Then they cut the call that's when junhee came to there while running and she hit on him.both look at each others.

Shen (bit coldly): What are you doing here...?

Junhee (holding her head): Nothing...I want to go to the car...so please be side.

Other side chen is in still that call.

Chen (worried): But Dr. nothing will happen to her right...?

Dr.Devid: Chen I told you we can't say anything as she is still weak.you know that I told you to don't say anything to her about her past because it's make her stress and stress not good for her health...I check her files...still her wounds not completely heald.don't know what happen to her in the next minute.

Chen (Worried): Then...then what should we do for that...?

Dr: Did you remember that you said to me that she saw dreams but it doesn't clear,I meet a my another patient he also have this problem as I this both there dream has similarities.

Chen (confused): Both saw the same dream what do you mean by that?

Dr: Chen we will see in a dream that some our forgotten horrible memory as in this case botha are seen that a girl hit by a truck and a one boy also there.

Chen (doubt): So did you tell me that there two of them know each others...? Didn't you...

Dr: I doesn't sure but I have strong feeling like that amywhay I will come to chaina after three days so then we will meet.

Chen: Ok the bye.

They cut the call.

Still Shen and Junhee talking with each others suddenly shen hold.her hand and take her to the washroom and lock the door from inside.junhee also look at him by bit confusingly.

Then he came trowed to her and hold her waist tightly.

Junhee (nervous): What are you doing...?

Shen (coldly): Now I don't care that you are sofia or junhee for me anyway you are sofia and I know that is true...so stay away from chen.

Junhee (angry): What the fuck are you saying...he is my fiancee.

Saying this she is about to go but shen held her hand and grab her stomach from behind and put his head on his shoulder.

Shen (whisper): You can be his fiancee but did you true love him...think about it did you love Chen or Shen...?

Then junhee go to a deep thought and the word of shen roman around all our her mind as soon as she open her eyes her eyes falling to shen who looking at her.then without thinking she kiss his cheek as soon as she did this shen make her stand near to the wall and start kiss her lips deeply junhee also hold his shoulder then he get removed and slightly removed her dress from her shoulder and start kissing her neck with open mouth they are so lost in each others but again Junhee head pain a lot and because of suddenly pain she pushed him hardly make he get shocked.then she again about to go but he hold her.

Shen (confused): What happen why are you behaviour like this...now accept that you also love me...the person you love is me not chen.

But junhee removed his hand from her hand and go from there.

Sheb (to himself):  I have doubt but today I was right you are sofia my sofia...

Saying this he go fromb there but no one know that someone have inside and that person heard everything.then that person also came out her eyes filled with tears it was no one but MeLi. Then she look herself from mirror.

MeLi (to herself): That...that means he love sofia and that's why he act like this...he doesn't love me anymore (wipe her tears) whatever happen now she is not in this world and shen have to love me.

To Be Continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 7 5
Xie Lian isn't into cross dressing, thank you very much! His bestfriend, Shi Qingxuan, on the other hand, plans to make a move on her long time crush...
5.5K 369 34
This is a story about the love of two boys (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo) in a country that is against homosexuality. They love each other since young but...
8.9K 315 31
Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Fanfiction Some Flowers Bloom Only At Night #1 What is he supposed to do? Tears spilled over and raced down his c...
172K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...