My Mess

By __sillage__

Cole Reeves, God he's a mess. You might be wondering how. Well... let's just say this book starts off with t... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Kids, Don't Do Drugs
Chapter Two: A Throw Down With God
Chapter Three: Creampie Big Mac
Chapter Four: Surprise Motherfucker
Chapter Five: AbUsIvE... my ass
Chapter Six: fatass or fat ass?
Chapter Seven: The Party 1/3
Chapter Eight: The party 2/3
Chaptet Nine : the party 3/3
Chapter Ten: A Drama Thirsty Hoe
Chapter Eleven: Rocking a Crop Top Like A Bad Bitch
Chapter Twelve: Helping A Straight-Ass With A Book Report About La Gays
Chapter Thirteen: The World As We Know It Is Over, Cole Is Being Serious
Chapter Fourteen: I Wont Hesitate To Suck Your Shlong, Nathaniel
Chapter Fifteen: Sleeping In Cars, Five Hours Away From Home
Chapter Sixteen: There's Mental Illness, Then Theres Cole
Chapter Seventeen: Tension... but not sexual.. well maybe
Chapter Eighteen: Falling From Trees For You
Chapter Nineteen: When Life Goes Wrong, Crash A Car Into A Bush
Chapter Twenty: Finding Secrets... And Vibrators
Chapter Twenty-One: Death By Caterpillars
Chapter Twenty Two: Sugar daddy??
Chapter Twenty-Three: spoiled like a sugar baby
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sloppy Toppy for Dairy Queen
Chapter Twenty-Five: Fisting places where the sun dont shine
Chapter Twenty-Six: Nathaniel's BL Webtoon Main character lookin face
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cafe and Main Character Moments
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Kidnapping Nathaniel and throwing sandwiches
Chapter Twenty-nine: One Call, Multiple Mental Breakdowns
Chapter Thirty: Impulsivity With Nathaniel
Chapter Thirty-One: Gas Station Meltdown
Chapter Thirty-Two: Holding Hands, Crying and Podcasts
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Ride Back and First Kisses
Chapter Thirty-four: Outside Naps With Fruit Roll Up
Chapter Thirty-Six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Chaos and The Truth
Chapter Thirty-eight: Laughing Til It Hurts With Tree Top
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Stupidity and Reflection - A Visit Gone Wrong
Chapter Forty: No Regrets When It Comes To Him
Chapter Forty-One: White Boy Tacos and Tension
Chapter Forty-Two: Phones and Officially Together
Chapter Forty-Three: Clearing The Atmosphere, Making Nachos
Chapter Forty-Four: Make Out Sessions In a Form Of Bribery
Chapter forty-five: Vanilla Or Good Boy Kink?
Chapter Forty- Six: Niece and Cool Uncle Cole
Chapter Forty-Seven: Tequila And A little bit of fun
Chapter twenty-Eight: UNO Game Turned Sexual (not clickbate)
Chapter Forty-Nine: i love you
Announcement - new book

Thirty-Five: Pumpkin Kisses And Hot Cocoa

23.4K 1K 916
By __sillage__

Thirty-Five: Pumpkin Kisses And Hot Cocoa
Cole's POV

"Brian! Love of my life! My favorite straight guy!" Nothing, oh so the fucker wanted to ignore me then? Two could play at that game. "Dude who has the tightest ass in the whole world! I mean damn Bry rye." 

"Will you shut up." He glared, "I'm on the phone." 

"With your little girlfriend?" I wiggled my eyebrows. 

"Yeah, what do you want?" 

I stood up, adjusting my hoodie. "I'm going to Nathaniel's house." 

He nodded his head, "Why couldn't you have texted me this?" 

I pressed my lips into a line, "You're a bit slow aren't you. What part of breaking my phone so much the government spoke to ask me if I'm okay - do you not understand?" 

"Right." He said, "I Forgot. Just have him text me when you start heading home. Okay?" 

I shrugged, "No promises. You know how distracted I get around hot people. It's like one minute they're talking to me and the next-" I snapped my fingers, "Suddenly I'm on my knees making some very questionable noises- hey, don't leave when I'm talking to you." 

He didn't turn around and I took a moment to stick my tongue out at him, "Asshat." I grumbled, standing up. 

My head sorta hurt, could be the lack of sleep, but I think it's more fun to blame it on the lack of sex. My arm was starting to get sore from how often it got used. 

Kidding, that would be dumb to jerk off in a place so... Brian-orientated. I swear everytime I look at him he reminds me of two words; Old person bookstore. 

It could work both ways too. He either reminded me of an old person or a bookstore. Or he reminded me of an old person bookstore. 

He was a jack of many- like three trades.

But then again, I was acting like an idiot. 

It wasn't cheating, you couldn't even cheat on someone who you weren't dating... could you? I mean you could cheat on tests, and homework... I feel like I've lost the point to this. 

But he kissed me and I guess my heart was doing stupid things like - don't be eating when I say this - but pounding faster when I was around.  Cliche, okay look. If there's one person in this world who's not cliche it's me, but I'm also honest so if you want the truth than I'll tell you it!

I guess, I sorta, maybe, like Cloud Kidnapper a little bit. 

Maybe. 

Sorta. 

Okay I guess I did. 

Look the specifications don't matter, all that matters is that I am having physical effects to his presence and that's annoying.  

But he also promised to make me nachos the other day and I am not the type of man to let things pass me by, and I am also really really hungry for something good. 

I guess trauma effects me more than I will ever admit. My mom being in town brought everything. 

I never had an issue with my brakes being tampered, tired slashed, none of it at all. But I still check because I'm horrified that she's mad at me for not seeing her. 

The thought of her made me sick. I rubbed my elbow... 

Maybe eating isn't as good of an idea as I thought it was. 

All well, I'm sure I can tell Nathaniel that. 

It was getting colder outside. I didn't know how I feel about that. Not gonna lie, I don't really dig... weather. 

When it's hot I sweat, when it's cold I freeze. It's like how am I supposed to look hot and be... well, hot. 

Ha, punz.

The drive to Nathaniel's place I knew by heart now. 

I was outside his house, contemplating knocking on his door when a thought came to my brain. 

Coldness... death of the trees, screaming of green lawns... would else would make the season greater than carving pumpkins and drinking hot cocoa? 

Albeit 68 degrees was a bit hot for cocoa, I preach that there is no temperate made for cocoa, if you want it. You have it.

I don't have a phone. So texting Nathaniel that I was gonna be late wasn't an option. I could always ding-dong ditch him, maybe that would give him a little bit of a heads up that I did, in fact, make an appearance. 

Or maybe I could.. I don't know... do the rational thing and go get him.

So I did that, call me a buzzkill and I'll agree. 

Ding-dong ditching seemed much more fun and doable if Nathaniel's parents weren't very busy zafillionairs and happen to be home at the moment.

I walked to the door and knocked... then I knocked again... and again until I started to make a nice little toon that sounded strikingly similar to the Ghostbusters theme song. 

So of course I had to start singing. 

You can't fucking blame me so put that accusing finger down and take a moment to take in the circumstances. You really want me to pass away a perfectly good high school musical moment? Yeah, exactly, I don't think so. 

The door open mid song. 

"Hello Nathaniel's father sir." I said, taking a bow. 

"Hello Cole." 

First name basis with a Lakazillionair? Hell yeah. 

I never actually met Nathaniel's parents, this was my first time seeing him face to face and honestly? 

Same. 

He looked exhausted. I mean expensive as all hell, I mean even his skin texture looked like it had the softness of liquid gold. But he looked tired as hell too. 

"Want this?" I asked pulling the energy shot from my pocket and holding it out. 

He looked at it, "What is it?" 

"Pure caffeine and heart attack in a container the size of a buttplug." Smooth Cole, way to be smooth. 

He laughed as he took it with a nod, "Thank you, I'm not sure if I'll use it, but thank you. Come in, Nathaniel's in the study."

"No, I'm right here." 

Both me and Capital L's dad flinched as he turned the corner. 

his hoodie strings were tied and instantly I wanted to slap him. Only straight people did that, didn't he know the rules? 

Kidding, I was about as straight as a Disney mom's figure. And if I've seen anything from my 17 years of life, it was that those woman are so overly... curvy than they needed to be. Back to my original point, I wasn't straight at all, and the string to my hoodie were both different lengths and one of them had been permanently crumbled due to me chewing it and eating all the soap left in the fabric. 

Delicious, by the way. 

"Hey." He said to me, a warm smile on his face, and a warm look in his eyes that made me wonder if the heart problem running in my family was starting to act up. 

If anything my body should thank me for getting blood through it faster, if you're dying from bad circulation just get around the person you like. Maybe you'll even pop a boner while you're at it. 

"Come on, we are getting pumpkins." I waved. 

He frowned, "Didn't you want nachos?" 

"I want the nachos-" I didn't really want the nachos "After the pumpkins. Now come on- Nathaniel's dad. Tell your son to come on." 

"Go, I can finish up in the study." 

"You're sure?" 

"Positive." 

"Alright dad," Nathaniel pat his back, "See ya soon, love you." 

"Love you. See you soon Cole." 

When the door closed I turned towards Nathaniel, "How does he know my name? What if he's a stalked and he has been in my room all Edward style while I slept? 

"Maybe..." Nathaniel trailed, "Or maybe he knows your name..." he looked at me dramatically,  "because I told him?" 

I collapsed to the ground, "No! How could you betray my trust like this, oh the agony!"

Nathaniel laughs, sticking his hand out towards me, "Come on, you'll get dirty." 

I sent him a weird look, "For being on the ground for five seconds? Wait til I take you camping, buster. You'll be surprised just how much you're grateful for your bed after the first five minutes." 

"Cole, please don't take me camping." 

"There's only three things I take please for: Consent, a no brainer. Begging, also no brainer. And finally..." I paused, what else was there to take please from? "That's it actually. Just two reasons." 

"I don't give you consent to take me camping." 

I stared at him, "You're not funny." I closed the car door, "And you're also going camping with me. Whether you want to or not. I'll even think about bringing an actual sleeping bag for you, and not a towel." 

His jaw dropped, "You didn't even use a sleeping bag when you went?" 

"No, and I will say it proudly with my whole chest like a real man. I slept on a dirty stained towel and the ground." 

Nathaniel laughed, "All men flinch at the sight of you." he said, "Your tough, macho exterior is just too much to not be intimidated by." 

"Kissing ass doesn't mean that I'm not going to take you camping." 

He rolled his eyes, and I could practically hear his internal dialog. Something along the lines of: 'damn, that super smart, incredibly good looking, charming, hot, attractive, funny, charismatic, guy, has spoiled my plans!'

Or something similar.

We pulled up in front of the local pumpkin patch thing a few minutes later. 

"How much?" He asked. 

"What?" 

"How much do these cost?" 

I shrugged, "Why does it matter. Just go get a pumpkin. Also, do you have hot chocolate at your house?" 

"It matters because I wanna know how much I'm gonna spend. Also, no, but I'm sure David can throw some together." 

"Spend?" I stopped, pointing an accusing finger at him, "You're not paying." 

He rolled his eyes, "How much are they?" 

"Nathaniel, there is a time and place to be acting how you are. Right here is not it. What you're looking for is in bed. Also, you're not paying." 

"Uh-huh." 

This motherfucker. 

He turned towards me, smiling, "Cole, go get the damn pumpkin." 

"You always pay." 

"Because I want to pay. Go get your damn pumpkin." 

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Why?"

He grabbed my wrists, "Because I want to?" He rolled his eyes, "and I'm about to go buy one for you if you don't get it." 

I didn't want to give in, but I also didn't have a choice. 

I spun around, and looked for the lumpiest, ugliest pumpkin I could find, because every pumpkin deserves to be chosen no matter the way that it looks. 

I won't lie. When I was a kid, I felt bad for the lumpy pumpkins, they were always just so avoided, so I started getting them whenever I could. Although as a kid I only got pumpkins when my dad wanted a bonding time and normally it ended up just being ruined by my mom.

I winced. If I couldn't get my mom out of my mind, I would be the one to ruin it this year. 

Nathaniel got his pumpkin, we paid, it didn't cost much which was lucky for him, otherwise he'd be hearing an earful right about now. 

When we got back, David already had the hot chocolate made and ready. 

"Home made, even the whip cream." 

I felt bad, I didn't even like hot chocolate all that much, let alone enough for him to go out of his way to make homemade stuff. Okay, that's a lie, I loved hot chocolate. If I could marry something besides my dildo, hot chocolate would be a close second. 

Nathaniel and I situated ourselves outside. 

"Giving me big boy knifes is not a good idea at all." I murmured, holding the very large knife. 

"I thought the same thing, but I don't think it's possible to cut these with butter knives. Just... try not to cut yourself." 

~~~

I cut myself. In fact, I cut myself, five minutes after he told me not to. 

"That hurts." I whined as Nathaniel poured peroxide over the bleeding wound. 

"I might just have to wrap you in bubble wrap. Or maybe get you hearing aids, since you don't listen very well." 

"I don't appreciate the sass, Nathaniel." 

He scoffed, but there was a smile on his face as wrapped a cloth around it to get it to stop bleeding. 

"Aren't you supposed to pour the peroxide on it after it stops bleeding?" 

"Uhh." He checked the bottle, "I have no idea." 

"What if you just poisoned me? What would you do?" 

He laughed, "Apologize?" 

"Wowwwwww. I see how you are, you know I do a lot for you, and here you are saying you'd say sorry for giving me a booboo, I see how it is." 

Nathaniel chuckled, "What would you want me to do?" 

"The only fitting thing. Poison yourself by pouring peroxide into your own blood stream so we can go out together." 

He laughed, "Suiting." 

"Doubting me?" 

He placed a bandaid ontop of the cut and looked me in the eyes. 

His stupid, pretty eyes. 

"I would never." 

He was so close. 

Sure we had kissed before, but was it even technically a kiss if I didn't kiss him back? 

I don't think so. 

So, I concluded in that very second, that it would be very embarrassing for Nathaniel to tell people we kissed when we technically didn't. 

I had to be the savior of his woes and spare him the embarrassment of course, so, I kissed him this time. 

He was less shocked than I was the first time we kissed, and his hands gently came to both sides of my face, cupping it gently as if holding something precious. 

His mouth tasted like hot chocolate, and despite the throbbing in my hand from the cut (and the throbbing somewhere else, if you know what I mean), I felt... I don't know. 

For the first time since my mom came back it just felt like everything was finally letting me take a break. 

His lips were soft, I almost felt bad for him, since mine were the opposite, chapped and dry from the changing weather. 

his left hand slid to my neck, his right staying on my cheek. 

My heart felt like completely exploding, beating so fast I didn't think it was even safe for it to be going that fast. I bet he could feel it with his hand on my neck. I hope he didn't get the wrong idea that I had a medical condition or anything, that would suck. 

Soft, plump lips pressed like sugar against mine. Sweet and tempting to never stop. 

We were sort of just awkwardly in the middle of the bathroom, the sink was still running from him putting water on my cut. 

His lips were slow against mine, feeling, getting accustomed as if soaking it all him. I was doing the same, running my hands through his hair and gently detangling it with my fingers. 

He shifted a bit, deepening the kiss momentarily before we both eventually had to pull away due to lack of oxygen. 

We breathed heavily and I sighed. 

"Damn lungs." I murmured, running my tongue over my lips, savoring the memory. 

Nathaniel laughed as he rested his forehead against mine. 

His eyes were closed, but I was looking down at the floor. 

It was so weird to think I was in this moment, standing next to him. 

"You think our hot chocolate is cold?" 

"If we run..." he started, "It might be warm."

I grinned, pulling away, "Race ya." And I didn't give him time to comprehend as I shoved him out of my way, and bolted back to the area we were carving our pumpkins. 

Coming here was a good idea. 

~~~

Hey guys, I'm and quarantined once more. So i'm trying to get as many chapters out there as I can while I'm on break. Expect a lot of chapters these next few days, and be sure to let me know if I start slacking. 

I love getting messages from you guys, it's fun to interact with you. 

I hope you enjoyed. 

Comment/vote and ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 684 43
Theres more angst in this book then when I started writing in it since I got better at writing it, but still fluff aha _____________ *DISCLAIMER* I d...
3K 205 60
DISCLAIMER - This book will discuss various themes such as violence and depression, and includes sections of an adult nature later down the line. It...
9.4K 198 34
β˜† ALMOST ENTIRELY FLUFF β˜† β‹†ο½‘οΎŸβ˜οΈŽο½‘β‹†ο½‘ ゚☾ οΎŸο½‘β‹† β‹†ο½‘οΎŸβ˜οΈŽο½‘β‹†ο½‘ ゚☾ οΎŸο½‘β‹† β‹†ο½‘οΎŸβ˜οΈŽο½‘β‹†ο½‘ ゚☾ ゚q β˜† Things I WILL NOT do: β˜† -smut -lemon/lime -su!c!de or sh topics -forced -a...
590K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...