I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 63

3.4K 65 23
By _pxntherx_

Moody pulls us both up to his office, and both me and Harry have somewhat calmed down. I'm not belting out in pain, but my entire body is sore, and tears keep streaking down my face.

Moody takes us to where that chest is, closes the curtains and gets 2 stools, putting one next to the other.

He puts a hand on mine and Harry's shoulders, his staff resting on the floor near us.

"Are you alright, Potters?" he asks us both.

I shake my head aggressively, not able to muster up any more words, because if I do, I'll start yelling and crying even more again.

Harry nods his head.

"Does it hurt? That?" Moody asks Harry, gesturing his head to the cut down his arm.

"Not so much now" Harry replies.

"Perhaps I'd better take a look at it" Moody says, slowly moving Harry's cut clothes out of the way to see the wound.

"The cup was a portkey" Harry says, making Moody look up at him "Someone had bewitched it"

"What was it like? What was he like?" Moody asks, slowly standing.

"Who?" Harry asks.

"The Dark Lord" Moody says, then walks off to the side "What was it like to stand in his presence?"

"I don't know" Harry says "It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. Into one of my nightmares"

Moody goes to another part of the room, opening a case and moving what sounds like bottles. A moment of pause.

"Were there others?" he asks "In the graveyard, were there others?"

"Uh... I... I don't think I said anything about a graveyard, professor" Harry says.

"Harry, get behind me... now" I whisper, getting up.

Harry gets up and stands behind me as Moody appears in the doorway.

"'Marvelous creatures, dragons, aren't they?'" Moody says, mimicking Hagrid "Did you think that miserable oaf would've led you into the wood if I hadn't suggested it?" Moody asks, then starts rummaging around for something "Do you think Cedric Diggory would've told you to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first myself?!" Moody yells, turning to us "D'you think Neville Longbottom, the witless wonder... could've provided you with gillyweed if I hadn't given him that book that led him straight to it?! Huh?!" Moody yells, then points to his own head.

He goes to a box on our right.

"You do not make fun of my friends, especially since you murdered one of them!" I yell at Moody, taking a step forwards.

"I did not murder him!" Moody yells.

"Well, you bloody well helped Voldemort kill him!" I argue.

"It was you from the beginning. You put our names in the Goblet of Fire. You bewitched Krum. But-"

"But, but, but, but" Moody mocks, then starts coming towards us "You won because I made it so, Potter. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done" Moody stands just in front of us, pushing me to the side and gripping Harry's arm, making him groan "The blood that runs throught these veins runs within the Dark Lord" Moody walks off and groans, then dramatically turns to us, his face contorted "Imagine how he will reward me when he learns... that I have once and for all..." he shakes his head like a dog "Silenced the great Harry Potter" Moody says and lifts his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" Dumbledore yells, the door pushing open and Moody flying back into a chair, hitting the wall behind him.

Dumbledore runs to him and holds his throat, pushing his head up. McGonagall and Snape follow after him.

"Severus" Dumbledore calls, who puts a potion in his mouth "That's it, take it" he lets go of Moody's throat and holds him by the jacket "Do you know who I am?"

"Albus Dumbledore" Moody says, struggling to keep quiet.

"Are you Alaster Moody? Are you?!" Dumbledore asks.

"No" Moody replies.

"Is he in this room? Is he in this room?!" Dumbledore asks.

Moody's eye moves to the chest.

"Harry, Y/N, away from there" Dumbledore says, me and Harry moving away and behind the 3 teachers.

Snape opens the chest, and another appears, opening. This keeps happening 'till it makes a sort of pyramid.

All 3 teachers edge towards it, looking inside. Me and Harry look inside too.

"You alright Alaster?" Dumbledore asks.

"I'm sorry Albus" Moody says, holding his hand over his left eye.

"That's Moody. But then who's...?" Harry asks.

Snape opens the flask fake Moody carries around, smelling it.

"Polyjuice Potion" Snape says.

"Now we know who's been stealing from your stores, Severus" Dumbledore says, Harry and Snape staring at each other "We'll get you up in a minute" Dumbledore says to Moody.

Everyone turns back to 'Moody' as he grunts and shakes, his entire body moving and competing with something in him.

He takes off his mechanical eye and his body changes, becomes another person. Me and Harry look at his face, but he goes for us.

"Harry!" Dumbledore says, pushing us both back "Barty Crouch Junior" Dumbledore says.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" Barty Jr says, rolling up his sleeve and showing his Dark Mark.

"Your arm, Harry" Dumbledore says, pulling Harry's arm forward, showing and looking at the cut on his arm.

"You know what this means don't you? He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned" Barty Jr says.

"I'm sorry sir, I couldn't help it" Harry says.

"Send an owl to Azkaban, think they'll find they're missing a prisoner" Dumbledore says to the teachers.

"I'll be welcomed back like a hero" Barty Jr says.

"Perhaps. Personally, I've never had much time for heroes" Dumbledore says.

I go to sit down but my legs give in, making me fall to my knees.

"Y/N" Harry calls, holding me up.

"I'm fine. I'm fine"

"What happened?"

"She was hit with the Cruciatus and Killing curse" Harry says, moving me to a stool.

"Are you alright, my dear?" Dumbledore asks, taking my right hand.

I wince as his hand touches the scar on my wrist, so he gently pulls up my sleeve, looking at the deep cut.

"We need to get her to the hospital wing" Snape says.

~~~~~

Everybody has gathered in the Great Hall, sitting on benches as Dumbledore sits at the front, fiddling a little, not knowing what to say.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard
working, intricately fair minded, and
most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that... and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest... and brave and true, right to the very end"

I look up at Fred, who's sitting next to me and peck his jaw. I look at my wrist and pull back my sleeve, shakingly showing him my scar as a tear slips into the wound.

He pulls my sleeve back up and intertwines our fingers, leaning his cheek on my head as I lean my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~

Everyone is in the courtyard, saying goodbye. I take Fred's wrist and pull him into a deserted corridor, pulling him into a kiss.

He kisses me back and closes any gap between us, making my back hit the cold stone wall.

I moan lightly and pull away, hugging him tightly.

"I'll miss you" I say, then pull back from the hug, but stay in his warm and safe embrace.

"And I'll miss you, love" Fred says sweetly, caressing my cheek.

"I... I want you to know what happened that night" I say, taking both his hands in mine.

Fred sighs heavily, looking to the side.

"Do we have to talk about that now?" Fred asks.

I pull his gaze back to me with my finger. I take his wand and wrap his hands around it, pointing it to my head.

"Yes. Legilimens" I cast, going into my mind and finding that moment, everything playing back again.

Me and Fred watch in the background as a tear escapes, falling down my cheek. I look up at him, and a tear runs down his as he watches. He takes my hand and squeezes it.

I stop and pull his wand away when it gets to the moment me and Harry step back into the stadium, everyone cheering.

Fred pulls me into a hug, pecking my temple several times.

"I didn't know" he says, pulling back so he can see my face.

"I didn't know if I wanted you to" I say, wiping the tear off his face.

He smiles at me before pulling me into a kiss, making me moan again as our lips touch.

My arms snake around his neck as his hands trail to my waist, then to the small on my back. Fred pulls me closer, making me smile deeper into the kiss.

We both pull away.

"I'll miss your kisses" Fred says, smiling as I blush.

"And I'll miss your stupidity" I say, chuckling after. Fred looks offended "And your humor" I say, pecking his lips "And your touch"

"That's more like it" Fred says, smirking as he gently places a few of his fingers under my school robes, sending shivers down my spine.

"Come on, I've gotta say goodbye to Georgie" I say, taking his hand and dragging him back in the courtyard.

I find George and jump at him, hugging him tightly.

"Someone's gonna miss me" George says, making me chuckle.

"Of course I will, you doofus" I say, lightly smacking his stomach.

I peck his cheek, hugging him again.

All Hogwarts students stand on either side of the corridor, letting a gap between them for the Durmstrang boys and Beauxbatons girls.

As they leave, everyone cheers, shaking their hands or hugging them.

The boys get in their boat and the girls in their carriages. Ron comes up to me, Harry and Hermione, sitting on the wall behind us.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a
quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asks, chuckling.

"No" Hermione and Harry say together. I shake my head.

"No, I don't think so" Ron says "Oh well, what's life without a few dragons" Ron says, getting down.

We start walking down the corridor, but Hermione stays put. We all turn and walk to her.

"Everything's going to change now, isn't it?" Hermione asks.

Harry puts his left hand on her right shoulder.

"Yes" Harry admits, nodding his head.

Hermione nods her head, then starts walking, the 3 of us following and walking beside her.

"Promise you'll write this summer. All 3 of you" Hermione says, looking specifically at Ron.

"Well, I won't. You know I won't" Ron says.

"Harry will, won't you?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah. Every week" Harry jokes.

"Y/N?" Hermione asks, turning to me.

"What he said" I say, pointing at Harry and smiling.

We stop at a balcony and watch both schools leaving, me looping an arm around Harry, kissing his cheek as he smiles at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1K 69
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
76.6K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
194K 5.8K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
127K 3.3K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...