๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

you and I are friends

5.1K 243 123
By grosshooman

"T-That's not the reason why I want to talk to you, Senju.." said [first name], trying not to sound awkward.

Senju's face dropped, "Eh?"

[first name] shook her head at her confused-looking friend. Senju flinched--with a tiny drop of sweat on her forehead. "Then..why do you want to talk?" she asked, raising a brow at her. Then she crossed her arms at [first name] and said, "I thought you were gonna keep whining about not wanting to join Brahman.."

[first name] gave her a bored look, "I said no multiple times.." she said as she looked away from her. "but the boss of Brahman wouldn't allow it."

Senju giggled when [first name] started sulking like a 5 year old, "Well, I'm glad you finally gave up---Alrighty, tell me what's this all about?"

[first name] took a deep breath and exhaled, "It's about the person that you want to recruit," then she turned her attention back to Senju,

"..Takemichi Hanagaki."

flashback(2 years ago)

"You look great, sweetie!"

"Mom...I look ridiculous."

[first name] looked at herself in the mirror--she wasn't quite happy with the sight that she's witnessing. She was wearing a tight sleeveless dress that exposes a little bit of her back. The saleslady beside them who's been smiling at them the entire time spoke, "You have a very beautiful daughter, ma'am! And the dress looks so good on her!"

[first name] cringed at the saleslady's words, thinking that she's only saying that so her mom can buy the dress that she was forced to try on---[first name] forced a friendly smile as she looks at the saleslady.

Her mom giggled and said, "Thank you! Do you have anything else that you think will look good on her?" Her mom decided that they should have a little mother-daughter bonding today, and she thought shopping for new clothes is the best idea. Because when she last saw [first name]'s closet---it was just filled with baggy shirts and hoodies---and half of them were her cousin's old ones. She knows her daughter's taste in fashion but—she wants her daughter to be a little more girly.

[first name] groaned lazily, "Why can't we just go hom---OW!" Her mom heard her muttering and didn't hesitate to pinch her daughter's ear---while giving the saleslady a sweet smile.

"I have just the thing!" said the saleslady as she went to get some clothes for her customers. With the saleslady gone, [first name]'s mother immediately shot her a glare.

A soft yelp escaped [first name]'s lips when she saw her mother's terrifying glare.

Her mother sighed heavily and said, "[first name], sweetie, please, once in your life---enjoy the things that most girl enjoys,"

[first name] slouched, "But shopping for clothes is just so...tiring." she groaned lazily. Her mom massaged her temples, "You got this attitude from your father.." she said, almost in a whisper.

[first name] heard, "Pfft..like that's gonna offend me." she said, grinning at her mom playfully. "I don't even know who he is." she added.

Her mom laughed at [first name]'s remark and said, "And it's best to keep it that way."

After what seems like an hour and a half—but to [first name], it felt like 6 hours.

"Ooh! That looks cute!" Her mom's eyes sparkled when she saw another shop. [first name] groaned lazily at her mother's reaction and said, "Mom..you already have like 8 bags of—"

"Oh, hush! Let me have my fun!" said her mom as she began walking her way to the store. [first name] let out a heavy sigh before following her mom to the store—but someone accidentally bumped into her...causing her to drop some of her bags.

[first name] didn't react, she just gave the person a bow and was about to pick up the bags that she accidentally dropped but—

"I'm so, so sorry!" said a girl as she quickly picked the bags for [first name], slightly in panic. "It's alright, there's no need to apologize." said [first name], giving the girl a friendly smile.

The girl blushed when she saw how [first name] smiled at her—she thought she was so cute. "Oh.." was the only thing that she managed to say. The girl has short light pink hair and green eyes, and her height was no different from [first name]'s, and same goes with her body. They're both pretty slender.

"Uhh..are you okay?" [first name] asked, a bit weirded out by the girl staring at her like that. The girl flinched and realized she was still holding her bags, "Y-Yeah! Sorry about that! Here you go!" she said, handing the bags back to [first name].

[first name] let out a soft chuckle, "I told you, there's no need to apologize.." she said, as she began walking away. "Thanks for picking up my bags for me! Bye bye!" said [first name] as she entered the shop where her mom is.

The girl just stood there, watching [first name] went inside the shop—and she was left a little astonished.

[first name] and her mom are still in Harajuku, they were about to go home but—her mom suddenly saw one of her co-workers and the worst part is that—they couldn't stop talking to each other.

[first name] patiently waited for their conversation to be over. She let out a loud yawn as she turned her attention to the people walking in the streets, "There aren't much people here today.." she mumbled, then her eyes landed on a bench—that is not too far away from them. She told her mom that she'll be sitting there, as she wait for her.

A sigh escaped her lips as she sat, "Mom sure does love to talk a lot.." she said, then her mind went back to how many clothes that her mom bought for them. Their bags were so many, they couldn't carry it on the way home. So her mom decided to have it delivered to their home instead. She was watching her mom and her co-worker converse from afar then all of the sudden—

"Come on, little brat! Just give us what you have!"

That immediately caught [first name]'s attention, she looked at the direction where she heard the voice. And she was stunned to see, 5 delinquent-looking guys and a terrified little boy, "I-I told you..I don't have any money.." the little boy whimpered.

"Don't lie! C'mere!!" one of the guys grabbed the little boy by the collar of his shirt and began dragging him with them. [first name] saw the scared look on the little boy's face—

She stood up from the bench and shouted to her mom, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom! I won't take long!"

She doesn't know if her mom heard her or not—but she didn't care. She immediately followed the 5 assholes. she doesn't know where they're going but—she knows they were up to no good.

(A/N:photo not mine)

She can hear the sinister laughs of the assholes and the heartbreaking sobs of the scared little boy.

When [first name] was about to step in and help the little boy, but she stopped in her tracks when she heard someone—

"Oi!"

[first name]'s eyes widened in shock when she saw a girl walking her way to where the assholes are, she quickly hid behind the bricked wall and—she gasped when she recognized the girl. It was the girl from earlier—the one who accidentally bumped into her..

"Leave the kid alone."  said the girl, scowling.

"Huh?! Who the fuck are you?!" said the one who's lifting the kid up by the collar.

"It doesn't matter." the girl replied coldly. [first name] was still behind the bricked wall, watching.

The assholes began laughing at the girl in front of them. "What are you gonna do about it little girl? Throw a hairbrush at me?" and with that they cackled like a bunch of maniacs.

The girl smirked, "You wanna know?"

"Huh?" The assholes stopped laughing and stared weirdly at her.

That's when the girl sprinted her way to them. [first name] watched in shock as she witnessed the girl jump and give the guy a hard kick on the face—causing him to let go of the kid.

The kid was too scared to run off, instead, he put both of his hands on top of his head as he got on his knees—shaking in fear.

The other guys couldn't believe what they just saw. The girl gave them all a cold stare and said, "Ganging up on someone younger than you won't make you cool..you bunch of assholes.." said the girl.

[first name] gasped when she heard the girl say that, thinking—that she sounded so badass..

The guy that the girl just kicked in the face stood back up on his feet, groaning. "This bitch thinks she's tough shit.." he said then he put his fingers in his mouth and did a whistle.

That's when more guys came from behind the group. There's now 20 delinquent-looking guys. All were smirking evilly, and most of them look like they were ready to beat the crap out of the girl.

"Let's see how tough you are now.." said the guy, cracking his knuckles. "You're about to get your ass kicked by a group of delinquents!" he added.

The little boy shivered in fear as he stayed on the ground, with his hands still on his head. While the girl gave them an emotionless stare, tilting her head at them. "Oh..?"

They were all taken aback on how the girl reacted. She doesn't look scared at all—she looks ready for what's about to happen.

"Cocky little bitch..LET'S KILL HER—"

"Damn..20 guys? Ready to beat up one girl?..how pathetic.."

The girl and the male delinquents froze when they saw [first name] stepping in the scene. Her usual calm expression isn't there anymore—Her empty looking eyes were locked on the delinquents in front of her. She was looking at them like they were a bunch of cockroaches, and she was ready to step on them anytime.

The girl gasped when she saw her, "Y-You're that girl..from earlier?" she whispered.

"HAH?! ANOTHER GIRL??!"

"But this one's cuter.."

"Yeah! wait—what??"

[first name] frowned at their words as she walked her way to the girl—who is still staring at her in shock. "Let's not choose violence now shall we?" said [first name] calmly as she stood beside the girl. "Leave this girl and the kid alone." she added.

The girl flinched when she saw how calm [first name] was—and she slightly annoyed by it. "What the hell?! Do you even know what you're dealing with right now?!" she yelled.

[first name] didn't respond, she waited for the response of the assholes in front of them.

"You look familiar..I think I've seen you before.." said one of the guys. [first name] tilted her head at him with her cold-looking eyes staring at them, "Really now..?"

"HOLD UP—SHE'S THE GIRL FROM LAST YEAR! THE GIRL WITH TOMAN'S FIRST DIVISION CAPTAIN!"

"I HEARD THAT GANG DISBANDED?"

That's when [first name] recognized them—the gang that Keisuke Baji crushed a year ago on his own...Mandalla.

The girl stayed quiet as she listens to the delinquents in front of them—with her eyes focused on [first name] beside her.

"Ahh..now I remember..you were the shitty gang that my big bro beated the shit out of.." she said—making all of the delinquents look at her darkly.

"YOU'RE MAKING US SOUND LIKE WE WERE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES BACK THEN!" one of them yelled. [first name] tilted her head at them and said, "oh, you weren't..?"

Everyone flinched at her words—including the girl standing beside her. She stared at her with eyes wide and she can feel her jaw was left hanging. She couldn't help but think that [first name]..sounds so cold..yet badass.

Some of the delinquents began cracking their knuckles, growling at her. "Don't get all arrogant. Your so called big bro isn't here to protect you anymore.." they smirked, "We heard about what happened in Bloody Halloween.."

[first name] let out a soft gasp. She balled her hands into a fist, she can feel herself shaking..how dare they mention her cousin..

"Don't talk about Bloody Halloween.."

The girl was taken aback when she saw [first name]'s hands shaking, and her eyes were getting a little glossy. The Mandalla gang laughed, "Everyone knows about Bloody Halloween, and same goes with the guy who stabbed himself."

"Shut up."

The Mandalla gang grinned evily when they saw the pain and anger in [first name]'s eyes when they said that, "Aww..are you gonna cry about it? Go on, cr—" The girl sprinted again and kicked the guy in gut, causing him to not finish his words.

"You talk too much." said the girl as she landed on knee. [first name] was stunned by how fast the girl was. The girl noticed the bewildered look on her face and said, "You don't look like you're much of a fighter, stand back."

[first name] was taken aback when she said that to her.

The Mandalla growled angrily at the girl, "THAT'S IT! GET THAT BITCH!" said the guy as he stood up, holding his abdomen—that's when they all charged at her.

The girl smirked, "Let's dance." she said, as she began dodging every punches that they throw at her. Then she managed to catch one of them by the wrist—she smirked, and twisted it with no mercy. She enjoyed hearing the guy scream in pain, and finished him off by punching him in the face. Then someone kicked her from
behind, causing her to land on the cemented floor before she was about to get stomped on the face—she flipped herself up and punched the guy in the gut then in the eye. Then two guys came from behind her and grabbed both of her arms, preventing her to fight back. "Let me go, assholes!" she yelled. She tried breaking free and at the same time, fighting back—but she just can't. The Mandalla all gathered around her—grinning at her evilly, and some
where cracking their knuckles—ready to use it anytime. "This is your end bitch." one of them said. The girl just growled at him, still trying her best to break free from the two assholes holding her back.

"I guess it can't be helped."

They all froze when they heard someone spoke. They all turned and saw [first name] approaching them—with an expressionless yet dark look on her face. "Fighting and using violence was never my thing," she said. Then she pulled something out of her pocket. The girl gasped when she saw the tiny object and thought—what the hell is she gonna do with that rubber band?

[first name] began tying her hair up with her eyes still on the Mandalla gang and said, "But I can't just stand here and watch a bunch of lame delinquents taking on one girl.." She cracked her neck and smiled at them,

"How about get your ass kicked by two girls..? It'll be fun.."

Everyone's eyes widened when those words escaped her mouth. The girl was left astonished, she blushed—thinking that she might fangirl at the moment.

That's when [first name] rushed to them, some of the Mandalla gang did the same to her. The girl watched in horror when [first name] was about to get punched but—

"Not bad." she said as she swiftly dodged it and did a spinning hook kick. She heard the guy let out a cry when her leg met his neck.

The girl's eyes were wider than before as she witness [first name] dodge all of the Mandalla guys swings. "W-What the.." she whispered, thinking that she misjudged her earlier. She said earlier that she doesn't look like she's much of a fighter but now..all she can say was-

"Damn."

All [first name] was doing at the moment was dodging and avoiding their attacks which she has no problem with, then her eyes landed on the girl who's still being held back by the two assholes. Even though [first name]'s attention was on the girl, she still knows when someone's coming at her, just like what she did just now—she effortlessly tilted her head her to avoid another punch. Then she immediately ran to where the girl is.

The girl flinched when she saw [first name] running her way to her, "DUCK!" [first name] ordered. The girl immediately did what she was told, that's when [first name] jumped, the two guys watched her flew in midair and—"OOF!"

[first name]'s feet landed on their faces.

She smiled at the thought that this move that she just did—was taught by Keisuke Baji himself.

With the two assholes down on the cemented floor, the girl was already free. She was still staring at [first name] in shock,

"On your left." said [first name] with her back facing her.

The girl didn't look at the direction what [first name] was saying but she lifted her elbow up—and elbowed a guy that was about to punch her.

3 down, 17 to go.

[first name] turned to face the girl, giving her a weak smile, and said, "You good?" The girl blushed when she smiled at her, she shook the feeling off and nodded. [first name] hummed and her expression changed when someone was about to punch the girl from behind, "Look out!"

Thanks to the girl's amazing reflexes, she managed to duck before the fist can hit her. [first name] sprinted and kneed the person behind the girl in the chest. Then it was the girl's turn—she smirked as she lifted her fist, then punched the guy hard on the face—caused him to loose consciousness.

"You think you girls are the real shit, huh."

They two girls looked behind them and saw the rest of the Mandalla gang. "Don't think you bitches already win this fight—there's still a lot of us!" they grinned.

The girl smirked and looked at [first name] with the corner of her eyes. "I misjudged you earlier, you really know how to fight huh." she said.

[first name] hummed, "It's not like I'm proud of it." she said with her cold eyes focused on the Mandalla gang in front of them.

"Well, you should be. You were untouchable back there." the girl grinned, then her attention went back to the assholes and said, "You ready to beat the shit out of these assholes?"

[first name] took a glance at the little boy at one corner—he was still shaking in fear with his eyes shut and his hands on his head. She replied,

"I was ready from the very beginning."

That's when things became even more messy. The girls may not know each other but the way they fight together—they're like the most powerful and badass duo all over japan.

THE MANDALLA GANG JUST GOT DEFEATED BY TWO GIRLS. [first name] and the girl stood side by side, looking at the mandalla gang on the floor—all couldn't stand and all were groaning in pain.

A black eye, busted lip, nose, bruised face? You name it.

Every inch of their body hurts like hell after everything that happened.

The little boy was amazed with what he just witnessed, and at the same time—scared. "What just happened.." he whispered. He just watched two girls brutally beat up the biker gang. The girl noticed one of the gang members were trying to stand, she immediately went to where the guy is and stepped on his head, causing him to fall back to the cemented floor. "You call yourselves a biker gang? How embarrassing.." said the girl, grinning playfully at him.

[first name] went to where she is and crouch down, looking at the badly bruised leader of Mandalla. "This is the second time, I saw you get defeated.." she said. A yelp escaped his mouth. He's traumatized by these girls—especially to [first name]. "I feel embarrassed for you." said [first name] as she stood back up and went to where the boy is.

"You alright, kid?" she asked, giving him a friendly smile. The kid nodded, "What about you guys-? I mean, girls!" he panicked.

The girl heard and stomped on Mandalla's leader before turning her attention to them, "We're good." she said, smiling at the kid.

The boy thanked the two girls. He was so grateful, he ended bowing at them multiple times while he was saying 'thank you' to them.

"T-There's no need to bow! Really! It's fine! I'm happy we were here to help!" said [first name] waving her hands at the boy, not wanting to receive another bow while the girl on the other hand..was enjoying every bit of it.

"No problem, kid! Bow one more time! It makes me feel like I'm powerful!" she said in a cheery tone—the boy obeyed.

[first name] gave her a weird stare, "S-Seriously?"

After all of that, the boy left with a happy smile on his face. The two girls also left the alley—leaving all the badly bruised members of the Mandalla gang.

As they walk, they began talking to each other and asking a few question. "Where the hell did you come from? I swear I thought I was the only one who followed those assholes to the alley.." asked the girl.

"I saw them threatening the kid earlier, and when I saw them dragging the kid with them, I followed them. It was obvious that they were up to no good." [first name] explained.

The girl hummed as she examined the girl from top to bottom, then she smiled at her and said, "You know what..You're one cool girl, and badass."

[first name] blushed, "You're cool and badass too—uhm..I'm sorry, I haven't asked your name?" said [first name], rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

The girl flinched, "Oh yeah.." she laughed, "We were fighting side by side earlier while not knowing each other's names!" she said as she began laughing again.

[first name] laughed along.

The girl stopped laughing and looked at her, smiling, "Anyway, I'm Senju. Senju Akashi."

[first name] gave her a small smile and said, "Nice to meet you, Senju. I'm [first name]. [first name] Shimizu."

The girl named Senju stopped walking, making [first name] stop too, and said, "Nice to meet you too, [first name]. Thank you for watching my back earlier,"

[first name] smiled warmly at her and said, "Right back at you.."

The two stared at each other for a while, and both were giving friendly smiles. Then Senju offered her hand to [first name] for her to shake, "[first name] Shimizu, from now on,"

"you and I are friends.."

[first name] stared at her completely astonished by her words, after a few seconds her face softened and took her hand and shook it.

From this day forward,

Senju Akashi and I are friends..

end of flashback

[first name]

I can't believe I finally did it.

It's almost getting dark and I can see my apartment building from afar—I'm almost home. I sighed heavily as I thought about what me and Senju talked about.

I finally gave her permission to go near Takemichi but I told her if Takemichi declines her offer—

"Don't force him to join Brahman..or you'll lose the person that you want to be Brahman's top 2 ."

I can hear my own voice echoing inside my head—that's what I told her.

I never really wanted to be part of Brahman, because I really have no interest in delinquency—but Senju really wants me to be by her side..

so yeah,

that's why I'm in this situation now..

My back hurts like hell and my feet hurts after all the walking. I can't wait to plop in my bed..but before that. Me and Chifuyu are gonna study a little. I wonder what he's doing right now..he better not be wasting his time on mangas..

"I heard the student council's meeting finished early."

I froze when I heard a cold yet familiar voice not too far away from me, when I looked at the direction where I heard the voice, I saw Chifuyu—sitting on the entrance of the building..while giving me a cold stare. I gulped,

Great..

I'm dead..

He stood up with his hands inside his pockets, with his serious-looking eyes staring at me. I stared back at him, not daring to blink. Then he tilted his head at me, and said,

"You were with her, weren't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.8K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...
273K 11.4K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
20.5K 517 26
โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ.โž ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ: 09/11/23 ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™: 12/19/23 #1 Tokyorevengersxreader 1...
4K 168 14
โ‹†.หš แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€? ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? ...