Angel's Love (Mikaelson/ Teen...

By xMis-Redx

Moving to a new town is hard for the Mikaelson, Finn left after loosing his wife, Rebekah married Marcellus a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas Bonus #2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Bonus #1

1.8K 92 18
By xMis-Redx

This is a short Bonus is when Rosalina is still a little girl and she is singing while drawing with Klaus who is painting a portrait of her drawing in her book.

——

Klaus looks at his daughter with a smile as she draws a picture. He went back to his painting adding some finishing colors when he hears her sing.

"I love you. You love me." She says and Klaus smiles knowing that she's singing her favorite show's theme song with the big purple dinosaur and he kept painting.

"Let's go out and Kill Barney."  She says and Klaus's eyes widen and he stops his fingers immediately.

"With a big shotgun. And Barney's on the floor. No more purple dinosaur." She sings and Klaus peeks over the canvas to her before placing his brush down and walking up to her and crouching down next to her.

"Dear, why did you sing that? I thought you liked Barney." Klaus asks and Rosalina looks up at him.

"I do daddy."
"Why did you sing that then?"
"Because Uncle Kol was singing it when we were watching Barney. It sounded funny and cool so I sang it." She says innocently and Klaus nodded.

"Oh..." He mutters before patting her head softly snd walked out the door. Rosalina watches him leave as she thought that he went to go get a drink when she hears shouting and footsteps run up the stairs.

"Get back here you imp!" Klaus shouted as Kol bolted out from the second story window. Rosalina gets up and runs outside to see Klaus jump out from the window as well. Elijah walks towards her with a confused look as did Rebekah.

"What just happened?" Elijah asks looking at the broken window.

"I sang a song that Uncle Kol sang and I heard daddy ran after Uncle Kol! I think they're playing tag." Rosalina tells them.

"What did you sing love?" Sage asks kneeling in front of her as Finn stood next to his siblings.

"I love you! You love me! Let's go out and Kill Barney. With a big shot gun and Barney's on the floor! No more purple dinosaur!" Rosalina giggles and their eyes widen.

"Oh dear." Sage covers her mouth as Elijah sighs shaking his head.

"Did I do something wrong?" Rosalina asks confused.

"No dear. You didn't. Just don't copy whatever the adults say for example that song." Rebekah tells her and Rosalina tilted her head confused.

"Why?"
"Because it contains...ummm adult...related words." Finn tries to think a better way for her to understand.

"Oh...sorry." She pouts and Elijah picks her up and kisses.

"It's alright love. It wasn't your fault. Let's get some ice cream together while your father deals with Kol."
"Okay! Can we all go get ice cream? Daddy and Uncle Kol would want some too."
"I think those two are busy right now."
"Oh okay." Rosalina nods and Elijah carries her out the manor followed by the rest of Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.2K 34
After a long lovely Honeymoon break, the two couples has finally come back. The search for Holdes wasn't a success along with moving to New Orleans...
577K 6.8K 51
Suggestions open for imagines! - Klaus - Elijah - Kol - The Occasional Hayley, Freya, Rebekah, or Hope Not all chapters have mature content! Chapter...
720K 20.1K 49
Being the last witch of her kind, Lena Ricci has been protected by Rebekah Mikaelson her whole life. And then one day, as the two are having the tim...
287K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...