The last Senju *Discontinued...

Av IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... Mer

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

chapter 31 Kushina

251 7 0
Av IdahBee123

I felt s cool breeze come in from the outside. It was cool in here, while it was hotter outside. The water was cool as well. 

"You will fight the nine tails here" Bee says. 

"Wow" Naruto gasps aloud. 

"Wow is right, this place is amazing" I reply, almost star struck. There was water flowing down from the back walls.

"Follow me" Bee says. We of course follow him deeper into the cave. 

"These ruins seem old. They must have archaeological importance. Shame the heads are cut off." Bee informed us. 

"Well why is that? I think its a cool design choice, but still. There must be some sort of meaning behind it." I reply in confusion. I may be smart, but I have my moments of stupidity. 

"How will Naruto fight the nine tails, without destroying this whole place?" Yamato asks. 

"Dont you think we wouldnt do this without doing something excessive?" Bee asks intently. "Fool ya fool". "The way this place is set up your heart has to undergo a purification process. It is set up in a way so you can talk to your tailed beasts. Only the chosen ones will be allowed to enter. Put your head in the mouth, and it will decide if your worthy enough to enter." He explains. 

"Could you please explain that in a normal way?" Yamato asks while scratching his head. 

"The waterfall of truth must be important" I say to them. "It purifies your heart so you can enter!" I exclaim coming to my own conclusion. 

"However, if theres even a smidge of darkness in your heart, the gate wont open. Then the statue will bit off your head, and tear you apart." Killer Bee says with total seriousness. 

"Your serious? I should do it first then. To make sure its safe for you to go Naruto. There is no way im letting you stick your head into that thing with a chance of you dying!" I exclaim almost angry at the statue for even thinking of killing my best friend. 

"All the statues you saw on your way here, were past jinchuriki! Their heads were ripped off and made into statues!" Killer Bee says. 

"I came here to control the nine tails power, I intend to do just that!" Naruto says with determination. I can still see the shakiness in his voice, so I put a hand on my shoulder. "This is important, I cant run away" He says. 

He then sticks his head in. For a second there is just an intense silence. Then he screams I immediately pull him out. "NARUTO!!" I scream, and his head is gone! "NARUTO COME ON!" I say shaking him like he is a bottle of ketchup or something. 

"Hehehe im alive. There was just a switch in there" He says popping his head back up. 

"OH YOU FREAKING IDIOT!! I thought you died you ass!!" I say and smack him HARD. Then of course I bring him into a hug and smack him again. "Dont do that again! You scared the living soul out of me! My god." I say and put my hand on my heart to feel how fast its going. 

"Haha! I did the same to my brother! Those statues are just broken!" Killer Bee says. Yamato is busy yelling at Naruto for pulling that stupid prank. 

The door opens. "This is..." Naruto says. 

"Close your eyes and enter. This is different from any time you have met your tailed beast before. OK?" Killer Bee says. I nod and so does Naruto. Who is now on the floor rubbing his head. Killer Bee walks inside. It looks like cotton candy clouds. 

We discuss the logistics of unlocking the kyuubi's gates. Then Naruto and Killer Bee fist bump. 

"This will take a while" Killer Bee says. 

"Good luck Naruto, you got us supporting you" I say to him and pat his head.

I end up sitting criss cross apple sauce. "Yamato sensei, you think this is a good idea?" I ask looking at the two jinchuriki's. 

"I'm not sure Katsumi." Yamato says. 

"Im going to concentrate with my sensory abilities ok? Maybe I will be able to go in there with him like Sasuke did that one time." I say to him. 

"Killer Bee, is that alright?" I ask hoping hell answer. 

"You can try, I doubt it'd work." He replies. I nod and focus on Naruto's chakra. Its war and welcoming. I dont have involuntary sensory skills like the uzumaki clan, but I would say I have very good sensory skills. When you look deeper into Naruto's chakra, you can see the dark and raging chakra that I assume is the nine tails. I focus more and more on his chakra. By the time I get in there, they are brutally fighting. Naruto is also loosing! I go into sage mode. 

"Naruto! Tag team this bitch!" I yell and run up to him. He has a shadow clone ready. I run up as hes running to create momentum. 

"Super rasengan!" He yells, I grab his hand and throw him as hard as I can. 

"Wood style!" I yell and wooden tentacles come up to try and detain the nine tails for a clear shot. "YOU GOT IT NARUTO!" I yell straining to hold him down. He breaks 3 of the wooden roots holding him down. "DARN IT!" I say to myself. HE blocks the attack and throws him back. I use the flying rajin tag I have on Naruto and flash to grab him before impact. 

Naruto lands on the ground and creates more shadow clones. He goes and flips the nine tails on his back. I jump above him and land a large chakra infused fist into his stomach. I shushin away and Naruto with the rasen shuriken comes in after me. Then, Naruto's chakra goes in to take the nine tail's chakra. Its a large struggle. 

"Naruto Ill distract him!" I yell. I go up to punch him in the face. next thing I know, Naruto is covered in evil chakra. "Whats going on? Naruto! Are you ok?" I ask helping him up. 

"You can not controll my power. You are mere human!" The kyuubi says. Then all of a sudden the walls turn yellow! Then a voice comes. 

"Its ok, you can stay right here" It says. The voice sounds female, but who am I to assume. 

"Who are you?" I ask. There is a lady with red hair looking at naruto with a smile. 

"Naruto..." She says with a smile. 

"Naruto...hows she know your name?" I whisper to him. 

"I have no idea" He whispers back. 

"Shes pretty tho, I like her hair." I whisper again. 

"Me too" He whispers back. 

"Oh, thats right! Well, can you guess who I am? Naruto." She asks. stepping forward a bit. She giggles a little. 

"Your the nine tails true form!" Naruto yells. Then the lady yells and her hair flies up. 

"No im not ya know!" She yells and hits him in the head. 

"Hey watch it lady! I dont know who you are and neither does Naruto so cool your jets!" I yell out standing in front of him. 

"Hm? Ya know?" He says to himself. I look over to the lady for an explination. 

"Haha sorry, I couldnt help myself. I was born impatient and I talk fast. so those weird phrases come out. I try to stop it but ya know. I hope you didnt get any of my weird phrases" She says smiling and rubbing her head. 

"Then..." He says. 

"Minato didnt say anything to you? How troublesome."

"Oh my god... are you?" I ask putting my hands to my mouth. I look over to naruto to see him almost in tears. 

"Yeas... i'm" She doesnt get to finish before Naruto hugs her. I feel like crying, this is such a sweet moment right infront of me. I never thought I would get to meet his parents. 

"I've wanted to meet you for so long... ya know?" He says through teary eyes. 

"Oh Naruto." I say and I cant help but feel sad. He never shows it, but hes been through a lot. More than me, more than anyone I know. I have so much respect for him. 

"Ya know huh? You really are my child" She says with a smile. After they stop hugging Naruto looks so happy. 

"There is so much I want to tell you! So much I want to ask!!" He says. 

"Sure, you can ask me anything!" SHe says with a smile. "But first, we have to tame the nine tails" She says with a smile. 

"Can I help in any way?" I ask holding my hand out. 

"Sure." She says with a smile. I can feel her pulling bits of my chakra into the jutsu shes using. We end up sitting down. I sit next to Naruto and his mom sits infront of us. "I dont beleive we have met! I'm kushina, naruto's mother." She says. 

"Oh! Uhm, im Katsumi senju. Its a pleassur eot meet you. Really I mean it!" I say to her and bow. I cant get over how similar they look. She is so pretty, I so wish I had her hair. 

"So, what did you want to ask Naruto? Man you look just like your father. Im sorry you inhearited some of my looks." She says with an apologetic smile. 

"Why? I got my pretty moms looks. So that makes me handsome right?" He asks looking over to me. Almost like he wants me to confirm! 

"What? Oh uhm yea! Yea Mrs Uzumaki-san, your hair is so pretty, its a shame Naruto doesnt have your hair. I wish I had it" I say moving some of my knotted hair into my hands. Its knotted and poofy. 

"You two would be the second and third people to say you liked my hair." She says with a smile. 

"who was the first?" I ask curious. 

"Well, Naruto's father of course." She responds. 

"Oh thats right! I have wanted to ask this question all my life. How did you and dad fall in love?" Naruto asks. 

"Oh me too, I hope im not intruding. But I would like to listen as well" I say scooting closer.

"What an embarrassing thing to ask ya know?" She says with a blush. 

"Hey! You said ya know! Your excited ya know!" Naruto yells. 

"Hey! Its more like nervouse ya know!" She exclaims back. 

"Ahaha! You said it again!" Naruto exclaims. I am sitting back just relishing in this moment of love between the mother and son. She tells us the story of her and Minato falling in love. 

"I got made fun of for my hair too. They called me an icicle" I say blushing and scratching my head. 

"Oh hey I remember that! Man that brings back memories!" Naruto says smiling. 

"Ya, I was 'cold and intimidating'" I say recolecting to our academy years. 

"We are so similar! Are you Naruto's girlfriend by any chance?" Kushina asks. I immediatly turn as red as her hair. 

"W-What!? Oh no! Im, im a close friend from, uhm from when we were kids" I say shaking my head. 

"Hahah! My apologies sweet! If it makes you feel any better, I like your hair. It reminds me of snow!" She says with a smile. 

"Ha! Thats what some of our friends said to cheer me up too! You ended up calling me snowflake for a while there remember?" I say to Naruto. 

"Oh ya! Shikamaru, choji, Shino, and kiba" He responds thinking back to our friend group. 

"Yea, anyways get back to your story Mrs Uzumaki! Please, I really like it so far. Reminds me a lot of Naruto." I say shifing so im leaning on Naruto, getting myself comfy for a good story. 

"Haha! alright alright." She says with a smile. Their love story is so romantic. I wish someone would k=just sweep me off my feet and carry me off to lala land one day. *sigh* if only. 

"Only men who love my long hair get to hear these special words. Do you accept them Naruto?" Kushina asks. I take that as my cue to make myself not there. This is their special moment.

"Yep! Of course I do!" He responds. 

"Ok, well, I love you." She says in the most motherly sweet tone I have ever heard. It makes my own eyes water. Neither of us have heard those words from a mother figure. And my best friend gets to hear those words from his real mom! Im so happy for him! Oh he must be so happy right now. If I were him, id be in pure bliss. 

She taps his chest where his heart is. "When you combine the yellow flash, and the red hot habanero together..." She says.

"You get the orange hokage of the leaf!" Naruto finishes. At this point im crying actual tears at the amazing moment between them. Oh my lord they are so sweet. I wish I could see Naruto this happy every day!

"Thats cool ya know!" She says. "Hokage... huh... your a continuation of minato's and my dream." She says. 

"Yea! I wont let your dream down!" He responds. "But before that" HE says, and then I am suddenly very aware of the nine tails not too far from where we are. "Wait... Katsumi are you crying??" He asks almost giggling. 

"*sniffle* no! leave me aloneeee! You two are so sweet!" I say between sniffles. 

"haha! Your such a sweet heart!" Kushina says and gives me a hug. 

"Take good care of my son for me ok? And make sure you give me some grandkids!' She whispers in my ear. With that I turn absolutely blazing red. When she leans back she sees my face and breaks out into laughter. 

"OH MY GOD! Mrs Uzumaki!! You cant say things like that!!!" I yell in retort. 

"What? What did she say to you?" Naruto asks getting closer to me. 

"AH SHOO! Nothing you need to know!!" I yell backing away. 

"Okokok, I have had my fun. But its time Naruto." She says with a serious tone. 

I wipe the last of my tears and nod. We go back to the outside. I see the famous uzumaki chains. As well as Naruto slouched. 

"Tag team Katusmi!" Naruto yells. 

"You got it!" I yell back. He does the shaddow clone. I do water tentacles holding him down further. "Ready back there?" I yell. He yells back. 

"You got it!!" in responce. I grab his hands. and I fling him with all my might. "Rasengan!" He yells. 

"My turn!" I yell and I get a good running start. One of Naruto's clones gives me a boost with his hands. I fly up and real back a punch with infused chakra. With Naruto's blow, we knock him back quite a bit. Then adding mine on top of it?? You better be ready to run to the battle ground again. If Sasuke were here, it would be Rasengan, Chidori, then my punch. 

Now were are improvising, but oh well. We will get him back soon. 

"Wood style! Wooden roots!" I yell out. Naruto goes into sage mode. 

"Sage mode! Massive Rasengan Barrage!" He yells out. I follow his example and go into sage mode myself. I grab his hand and fling him with the rasen shuriken. I then go to where his clones are and grab my own string of chakra. Its really easy surprisingly. Maybe its the sage mode enhancing my strength. 

I look to Naruto to see him covered in a glowing orange. "HELL YES WE DID IT!!!!" I yell and jump in the air. Then the nine tails gets ANGRY angry. 

"You two... YOU HAVE INFURIATED ME!!!" He yells out. Then a MASSIVE ball of chakra is formed! Its HUGE!!! ITS LIKE 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE KYUUBI!!! Then Naruto sticks his hand back onto his seal, and closes it. 

"God dang thats impressive" I say shell shocked. 

"Im sorry... Nine tails... but ill make it up to you. So just hang in there for a little while longer." He says to the nine tails. 

"Yea, that was a great fight nine tails. Thank you for your help" I say bowing to the nine tails. 

Then we are back with Kushina again! "You did it! Naruto! Katsumi! I am so proud of you." She says. 

"Yea... where are you going now? Mom?" Naruto asks concerned. 

"I can finally go and join Minato" She says with a smile. 

"Oh... Kushina..." I say with sorrow. 

"There is something I must tell you before I go. Its about the day you were born 16 years ago" She says again with a serious tone. Knowing she didnt have much time, this must be important. 

~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~

look at me writing like 3 chapters :D I am so proud of myself lol. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Love yall to bits :) im so proud of you

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1.1K 101
A Naruto OC Fanfiction Series. 𝗢𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼 | a large fire that is dangerously out of control. In the Shinobi world, it's the survival of the fitte...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
430K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
4.7K 243 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...