The Third Brother

נכתב על ידי tvdnicole

What if Damon and Stefan had a younger brother?... Meet the brother who has a charm and attitude like his old... עוד

Brother reunion
So (not) cool
Im here to stay
Missing your sibling
Qetsiyah
Secretive
Dont tell
Pretty sleeper
If you mean it
Struck
What is love?
Facing reality part 1
Facing Reality Part 2
Humanity part 1
Humanity part two
Christmas loss
The last dagger
No hope
Ready to run
Where? What? Why?
No sign of weakness
No care in the world
High and low
Trust
Changed
Mistakes
Wedding bells
The opened gates
Familiar Faces
Planning failures
Vampire and human
Refound
Reborn part 1
Reborn part 2
Do you remember?
Youll continue to suffer
Because he is my brother.
We can overcome this (part 1)
We can overcome this (part 2)
Alot to learn
Time.
Hearts will remember
Two brothers.
Wait.
Goodbye, Brother.
Epilogue

Go to hell.

1.7K 31 1
נכתב על ידי tvdnicole

THIRD PERSON POV
"What're you doing?" Elena asked Stefan as she approached him at his writing desk.

Stefan looked up, his eyes tired, his smile had faded, but there was still hope in his voice when he said, "Reading an old grimoire that I found at Bonnies Grams house, I'm trying to see what type of coma they're in"

"What do you think?" She questioned.

"Whatever it is, it has to be magic inflicted"

"Hey guys" Caroline joined with her arms wrapping around Stefan, "How're you doing?"

"We're holding up, I guess" Elena shrugged, "I'm about to take Bonnie some food..."

"She's still not moved?" Caroline raised her brow, "what can we do?"

"You can do nothing." Bonnie appeared, "Leo and Damon are going to wake up, we have to believe it. I've tried looking at spells that would reverse what every happened to them, but it's nothing, it's dark magic that I have never seen before."

"How do you know it's that sort of magic?" Stefan asked.

"I touched Leos hand, and tried to enter his mind but it wouldn't work, all I saw was darkness, I tried the same with Damon... whatever is going on, it's dark, and I can't do anything but hope."

"I don't understand... how has this even happened?" Elena couldn't put any pieces together as Bobbie explained the magic that was surrounding their loved ones.

"That's what we have to figure out... but... I have no idea how." Bonnie sighed.
—————————————————
LEOS POV
"Leo! Leo! Wake up!" I heard a soft yet harsh feminine voice that I was familiar with.
I stirred my eyes open when I was greeted with the sight that I had only seen in dreams for a long time...

"Rebekah... what... what're you doing here?" I asked before standing to my feet, following her lead. "You're... are you in hell? Please don't say you're in hell... where's Damon?" I looked around, my mind goofing with questions. "Please... please don't tell me he's gone ... with Lucifer?"

"No... Mantus and Lucifer sent me down here to speak to you, Damons still here somewhere..." She told me.

"So.. so this is really you?" I reached my hand to touch hers, "You're here?"

"I'm here" She smiled, her blue eyes glistened. "But you have to listen to me... Bonnie is really hurting out there, she's worried about you..."

My heart remembered. "How...how do you know?"

"I can see her, I've watched you for so long..." Rebekah spoke without any hurt or betrayal in her voice. "I was so happy for you both when you finally decided to give it a go with her... you both are good for each other... and I'm glad you fell in love with her"

"Rebekah..."

"No, hear me out, Leo" She stopped me, "Bonnie Bennett, the girl who intrigued you from the moment you saw her is hurting out there, she was the one who fought the hardest to get you back from Katherine. As much as you want Damon to live, think about your happiness, Bonnie makes you happy, Leo... take the cure and be human with her... live your life..."

"I... I can't let Damon die for me... he's my brother" I shook my head.

"Your brothers mean the world to you, l know" Her hand touched my cheek, "but you deserve happiness, Leo..."
—————————————————
DAMONS POV
Where the hell am I now? This room is even colder than the last one... these pesky human side effects were what I haven't missed for the last century and a half.

"Damon?" I heard before I quickly turned.

"Rose..." I gasped before running up to the woman that reminded me of my humanity when I thought it had disappeared. "What're you doing here?"

"Correction...What're we doing here?" I turned to see Enzo appear from behind me...

"Enzo..." My eyes widened.

"Look at you, mate..." He chuckled, "All humanly and... normal..."

"He could never be normal, Enzo" Rose shook her head with a laugh.

"Okay okay" I rolled his eyes, "Are you magically here to make fun out of me?"

"We're not magically here..." Enzo began, "Your devil friends brought us here to speak to you..."

"And where's Leo?" I asked.

"He's safe, don't worry Damon" Rose told me calmly, "We just want to tell you... we think you've been doing amazing..."

"Yeah mate" Enzo agreed, "You have protected everyone, not just recently, but for a while now... especially your brother, who... put a smile on my Bonnies face again..."

"You can see Bonnie?" I raised a brow, "so... you can see Elena?"

Rose and Enzo both looked at each other before facing me again, "We've been looking over your shoulder for a while, Damon... we have seen almost everything"

"Can you see Elena now? How is she? Is she okay?" I questioned.

"She's holding up" Rose confirmed, "But she's worried, Damon. Just like everyone else, they have no idea what is going on ... plus, you're human now, you're meant to go on... enjoy your years with your wife, have a family with her... you're supposed to be writing your next chapter."

"Well it looks like the chapter ends here, Rose bud." I shrugged, "I'm not letting my little brother die for me, no way."

"What about Elena?" Enzo folded his arms as his thick British accent interrogated me, "You love her as much as you love both of your brothers. I know you Damon, you can't go without at least saying goodbye to Elena, think about it... how would she cope with a life without the notorious older Salvatore brother?"

Emotions ran through my veins that I forgot existed for so long. Intense jealousy. I can't imagine Elena moving on, she's my wife, I'm the one who is supposed to be the father of her children, I'm supposed to be the one who makes her soup when she's sick now that she's a sickness and injury prone human.
—————————————————
LEOS POV
"Rebekah, do you think you could show me? Do you think you could take me to see Bonnie? As a ghost?" I asked, I had to see her, I had to see the woman who now owned my heart.

"I can do that" The blonde smiled, without a single trace of jealousy.

With a blink of my eyes, I saw myself took above my body, facing me I could see my Bonnie with her hands grasping on to mine, her eyes were full of emotion, hope, anger, sadness. I can read her like a book.

"Please wake up" She whispered so softly. "Come back to me, and we can start our plans, remember? We're meant to travel the world..." I heard a sob escape her lips, before she tried to laugh through the tears, "And don't think I forgot about that puppy you promised me..."

I kneeled beside her, trying to touch her shoulder... but I knew she couldn't feel me. "I'll always love you, Bonnie, you're going to get that puppy regardless" I chuckled.

"Leo..." I heard Bonnie say, my heart began thumping.

"can she hear me? Can she see me?" I turned to Rebekah.

"I have no... idea" Rebekah started. "That's never happened before..."

"Leo, if...if you're here... please... just do whatever you just did..." She said, announcing that she felt something from when I touched her and spoke.

I stood in front of her with my hand reaching for her cheek, as soon as my hand made contact with her soft skin, her eyes opened wider before she relaxed. "It's you... you're... you're cold"

"Can you hear me?" I asked, knowing she couldn't see me, just maybe she could hear my voice. However, there was no answer.

"This has never happened before." Rebekah's voice was full of shock.

"What does it mean?" I asked, my other hand moving to Bonnies hand, as I kept one placed firmly on her cheek.

"What does this mean , Leo? Why can I feel your touch?" I could see in her big green eyes, she was as confused as I was.

I removed both my hands before rushing towards the table next to the bed to write, maybe she could see that. I reached for the paper and pen, somehow my hands were able to make contact with the objects as I wrote, 'Bonnie, it's me'

Her eyes followed the direction I was in as she rushed over, looking down at the white pages, "it's you! Leo I can see it! Write more! Where are you? What's happened?"

Not wanting to push the limits of this clear loophole to wherever I am meant to be, I wrote, 'Damons with me... I love you'

"Leo! Please I need more! Where are you? Who has you?!" She shouted.

'Mantus and Luci~'
Before I finished my words, the ground shook and I fell through back to the cold caves. The hooded phantom stood in front of me.

"How did you do that?" He bellowed.

"Don't shout at him!" Rebekah stood up for me before he raged more, the ground beneath us shaking even more.

"It's love! I love her and she loves me! Loves the most powerful emotion! But you wouldn't know that would you?" I smirked, getting underneath the devils brothers skin.

"Say goodbye, Miss Mikaelson" Mantus grunted before making the blonde stood in front of me disappear.

"That was rude, she didn't even get a word out..." I sneered. "No wonder no woman could love you, you have no manners..."

"Manners?" Mantus evilly laughed, "Lily and Giuseppe will love the heroic man you've become, with the manners they taught you."
—————————————————
THIRD PERSON POV
"Look at them..." Giuseppe sounded disgusted as he glanced at both of his sons before shaking his head in horror, "The men that they became..."

"Giuseppe..." Lily started.

"You don't get to speak" He glared at the woman that was once his wife, "you died , I let you flee when you became one of them, I have no interest in making a mends with you..."

"No...no no no" Damon shook his head, "not you two..."

"Mother..." Leos eyes widened. "Mother... wha... you..."

"She was a vampire, Leo... like you... another embarrassment to my family name." Giuseppe groaned.

"Father..." Leos blue eyes narrowed, "What're you here for?"

"My blue eyes boys..." Lily smiled softly, moving towards her sons, touching both of their cheeks, as Damon stiffened and a single tear fell from Leo.

Giuseppe grunted as The vampires and former vamp stood before him. "You are disgusting, all of you, I saw what each one of you have done, murdering lives of innocents..."

Damon walked slowly towards the man who haunted his human form in the 1800s, "you don't get to speak, all you done was hurt, belittle and scare your children. You gave me beating after beating... simply for the reason of sharing the same colour eyes as my mother..." Everything Damon had built up towards his father was now pouring out, "Don't you remember the way you treated your sons? Don't you remember the cries of your children when you stubbed the end of your cigar into their arms... or lock them in cold cellars in the middle of winter, did you not hear their cries? You did. Which makes you the most evil person in this room. I know that if I became a father, I'd do a damn better job than you ever did"
Giuseppe didn't speak, he listened as Damon began again, "You. Giuseppe, can go to hell."

"Damon..." Leo looked at his older brother, "Let's get out of here..."

"Goodbye, mother" Damon spoke gently , he knew that he would always love his mother, he had forgiven her, but he hadn't forgotten what she did.

"Goodbye, mother" Leo repeated before kissing his mother gently on her porcelain cheek, and leaving with Damon.
————————————————-
"STEFAN! ELENA! CAROLINE!" Bonnie ran down the stairs of the Salvatore boarding home. "HE WAS HERE"

"Who? What?" Stefan jumped up, followed by the two women.

"It was Leo, I felt him, he touched my cheek and he wrote on this" Her hand held the piece of writing with the few words that Leo had written.

Stefan's eyes grew wider, "They're alive, they're okay in there..."

"We don't know if they're okay, we just know they're in there" Bonnie exclaimed, "but I felt him, he touched my cheek!"

"Was... was Damon here? Did he write anything?" Elena asked hopefully.

"I'm.. I'm sorry Elena, but at least we know they're together in there." Bonnie touched her best friends arm.

"You're right." The Salvatore wife nodded, "This is great..."

"It's a start" Caroline smiled.
—————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE
HELLOOOO !
I think there will be two more chapters of this story. I have loved writing this, and I hope you have enjoyed reading.
As always, please leave a review and a star, thank you.
Xoxoxoxo

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
257K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
56.7K 1.3K 12
Graciela Salvatore is the younger sister to Damon, and the twin sister to Stefan. Graciela spent her life running away from love, but instead fell in...
492K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...