Infatuated

By kaiwrotethat

possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021 More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

11

15.9K 525 628
By kaiwrotethat

2 days later.

"Siyanee I miss you baby." Kentrell said through the phone, his AirPods in his ears.

"I miss you too. Come get me please." She mumbled, and he smiled, glancing at the camera, before looking back at the road.

"I got some business to handle first. And I gotta go to the studio, you wanna come?" He asked, driving with one hand.

"Yes. What business?" She rubbed her eye, and he chuckled.

"We don't talk about that over the phone fat mama. I'll come get you in like an hour though." He told her, and she nodded, yawning.

"Set your phone up so I can see you." He said, watching her doze off.

India grabbed her phone, setting it up against her nightstand.

"Pull yo cover down Siyanee." He glanced in the camera, and she frowned.

"Kentrell be quiet. I'm trying to sleep." She mumbled, pulling her cover down some, revealing her naked body as he laughed.

"Thank you." He smirked, and she waved him off, dozing off. Kentrell put his mic on mute as he parked his car.

He got out of the car, walking up to the door.

"Would you like a mask sir?" A security guard asked him, and he shook his head, walking inside. He walked up the stairs, knocking on the door twice before walking in.

Von looked up from his computer, ducking as Kentrell swung at him. The two of them began roughly fighting, knocking stuff over in his office. A security guard came in, pulling the two of them apart.

"Wassgood folks nem? Bitch that wasn't nothing." Von laughed, licking the top row of his teeth, feeling himself bleeding.

"Nigga what the fuck is you chilling with my bitch for?" Kentrell frowned, spitting blood on his ground, shoving the security guard off of him.

"Get out, we good." Von told the guard, who walked out.

"Nigga she ain't yo bitch." Von shrugged, sitting back at his desk.

He threw a water bottle to Kentrell, who caught it, pouring some in his mouth. He swished it around, spitting it out in the trash can, rinsing the blood out of his mouth.

"The hell she ain't. She don't have a choice but to be mine. The fuck? Bitch I told you I ain't sharing her." Kentrell frowned.

"Nigga she not mine so how is we sharing? I ain't fucked her or nothing, damn. What's all the hostility for?" Von smirked.

"Ion even know what that big ass word mean. Bitch speak English for I beat yo ass." Kentrell rolled his eyes, and Von laughed.

"What happened? What she tell you?" Von asked, lighting a blunt and passing it to him.

"You taking my baby on dates and shit. Gay ass carnival. I'll buy her 500 carnivals right now." He grabbed his phone out his pocket, looking at an asleep India.

"Nigga I can buy her 501 carnivals." Von bucked at him, and Kentrell waved him off, chuckling as he blew smoke out his mouth.

"You need to be thanking her cause I should kill yo stupid simp ass. Don't be taking my bitch out. I'll beat yo ass." Kentrell said without looking up from his phone.

"Stop calling her yo bitch nigga. Say yo girl or somethin', damn. That sound like you own her." Von lit his own blunt, putting it to his mouth.

"I do. I own her, her pussy, and her mouth. All that shit mine. I been in all of it, she mine." Kentrell smirked, and Von smiled.

"She let you fuck?" Von asked, and Kentrell stared at India, biting his lip.

"Hell yeah and I ain't coming up off that shit ever. This freak ass girl snatched my soul last week. Had me moaning and shit." Kentrell frowned, making Von laugh.

"You on the phone with her? Fuck got yo attention like that?" Von laughed, and Kentrell flipped his phone towards him.

Von licked his lips at a shirtless India, who slept peacefully, her natural pout on her face.

"Siyanee." Kentrell called after taking himself off of mute. He passed one of his AirPods to Von, who moved his dreads out the way, putting it in his ear.

"India look baby." He smirked, and she opened her eyes, looking in the camera. She saw Von and Kentrell with smirks on their faces, and she rolled her eyes.

"Y'all are so weird." She mumbled, closing her eyes back.

"Say India, I own you don't I?" Kentrell asked, and she frowned.

"Kentrell be quiet." She pulled her cover over her, keeping her eyes closed.

"Nah puddin' take that shit off." Von smirked, and Kentrell grinned.

India pulled the cover all the way off, revealing her naked body and both of them bit their lip.

"Ight nigga that's enough." Kentrell laughed, turning his phone away and grabbing his AirPod back.

"Nigga you comfortable with me looking but I can't touch?" Von chuckled once Kentrell put himself back on mute.

"You seen her already, ain't like I can jump in yo brain and take her out. Ion care bout nobody looking at her. My baby bad and Ima let her be that. But you taking her out and shit, I don't fucking like that. I should kill you hoe." Kentrell slouched in his seat, blowing smoke out his mouth.

"I don't give a fuck if you don't like it, she do." Von smirked, and Kentrell held his middle finger up, making Von laugh.

"Why you want my bitch so bad? All the bitches you got and you wanna die behind mine?" Kentrell looked at him.

"Nigga if I tell you don't call her that one more time, Ima knock yo ass out." Von frowned.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Kentrell carelessly waved him off.

"Ion care too much though. I just had to come beat your ass cause yeah if you fucking on her, that's whatever but you one upped that and took her to the fucking carnival, knowing she love food. It's like you want her to hate me and love you or somethin'." Kentrell sat up, and Von laughed, making him chuckle.

"Nigga she can love both of us. She can have two boyfriends if she want." Von shrugged.

"Sure, I don't care." Kentrell stood up, dapping him up.

"You better keep a eye on yo bitch cause when I see ha' I'm stuffing dick down her throat." Kentrell smirked, hitting his back.

"She eat dick up real nice. Let me know when you done wit' ha' folks nem." Von returned the smirk, and Kentrell laughed.

"Hoe fuck you." Kentrell held his middle finger up, walking out.

Kentrell jogged to his car, pulling off. He looked down at the camera, unmuting himself.

"Baby get up. I'm on my way, get dressed." Kentrell said, and she rubbed her eye.

A few minutes later, he was parked on the side of the street, watching India walk to his car. He leaned over, opening the door, and she got in.

She grabbed his face, pressing her lips against his, and he smiled.

"You missed me?" He smirked as she kissed down his neck, over to the spot she'd bit.

"Mhm." She licked over her teeth marks, and he smiled.

"Lil freak hoe ain't it?" He grinned, and she laughed, pulling away.

"Why you so sleepy?" He asked as she leaned her head on the window.

"I stayed up talking to my daddy all night." She mumbled, and he nodded, rubbing her thigh.

Kentrell's phone rung, and he put it to his ear, cupping India's pussy in his hand, and she chuckled.

"Wassam?" He answered, smiling as India rubbed his hand.

"Nigga slide. I got big gas at KD shit. Everybody here except you and Nene." Ben said once the call connected.

"Ight. I'll slide by and pick her up." Kentrell made a U Turn, hearing KD screaming in the background.

"Fasho, say KD put that sh-." Ben cut himself off by hanging up.

"You wanna smoke at KD shit fats?" Kentrell glanced over at her, before laughing, seeing she was asleep.

He rubbed her thigh, driving with one hand as he slouched in his seat. He grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers as he drove.

About 10 minutes later, he pulled in KD's driveway.

He turned his car off, undoing India's seatbelt, picking her up and putting her in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he smiled.

"Baby we at KD house. You gotta wake up now." He kissed the side of her face, and she opened her eyes.

"I didn't wanna come here, I wanted to be with you." She pouted, and he kissed her bottom lip.

"You can spend the night with me. Ben got some weed he want us to try." He told her, and her face lit up, making him laugh.

He stood out the car with her, placing her on her feet.

"I love you." He kissed the side of her face, and she smiled.

"I love you too sexy daddy bae." She smirked, and he laughed, mushing her head. India smiled, opening the door and walking inside.

"Damn Nene watch where the fuck you going." Kentrell slightly raised his voice, pressing against her, and she tried not to laugh as he smiled at her.

"Shut the fuck up." She played her part, putting a frown on her face as they rounded the corner where everybody could see them.

"I just know y'all argued the whole way over here." Samaria shook her head as India sat next to her.

"That was him. Nobody even asked him to come get me." India frowned, and Kentrell smirked, sitting across from her.

"Shut up. You talk too much." He waved her off, leaning back on the couch.

"Look Nene." Kd grinned, holding up a bag of green weed that had dark purple highlights.

"Damn, that's a lot of fucking anthocyanin." India but her lip, grabbing the large zip lock bag full of weed.

"Bitch Antwon what?" Kd frowned, and India smacked her lips, waving him off.

"Say 10, lemme get a backwood." She looked over at him, and he reached in his pocket, grabbing another ziplock bag.

"This hoe a dope fiend." Samaria laughed, and India shrugged, folding her legs underneath herself.

"Ain't never got no clothes on either." Kentrell added, and India hid her smile, grabbing the water bottle off the table.

She laid an empty ziplock bag on the table, pouring water over it.

"You get that h2o on my mama carpet she gone h2 kick your ass." Kd told her, making everybody laugh.

"Surprised you know what that is dumbass." Ben said, watching India wet all the backwoods.

"Let me tell y'all how I was with this bitch right. This big nasty ponk ass d-." Kd was cut off by Joe and Alana walking inside.

"Wassup whores." Joe sat down, and Kd smacked his lips.

India passed everybody a fully stuffed blunt, giving the rest of the weed to Ben.

"Damn bestfriend. 12 blunts in 5 minutes?" Samaria gasped, and India laughed.

"I love weed so much I wanna be a weed. Light me up Ten." India faced him, her blunt in her mouth.

Ben pressed his blunt that was in his mouth against hers, lighting them in the middle and she laughed. Kentrell tried to hide his frown, looking away from her.

"Okay cuties." Alana grinned, and both of them frowned.

"She talking to us?" India looked at Ben.

"Ain't no way she talking to us sis." He shook his head, and Alana laughed, holding her hands up.

"I think she was tryna be funny on the cool." Samaria spoke to where only Ben and India could hear her as Kd played music.

"Hell yeah she was." Ben agreed, blowing smoke out his mouth.

"Damn, fuck strain is this?" Joe coughed, blowing O's.

"It came out my ass. I call it bootyjuana." Kd smirked, and everybody frowned at him making him roll his eyes.

"Hoes mad cause they smoking booty." Kd bucked at them, and Kentrell threw a pillow at his face, making him fall back into the couch.

"Devil must've jumped in your throat and told you to do that. Well tell him I said his mom's a hoe." Kd blew smoke in his direction, and Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"That Tommy hit a nigga, Tommy Hilfiger, fuck nigger! I'm nice, when I'm high off the pills, I'ma fuck with her." Joe rapped, dancing in his seat, his eyes low.

"I don't need no molly to be savage, uh. When I'm on that molly, I feel savage, uh, uh." Samaria recorded her and India.

India held up the peace sign, flicking her tongue between her fingers, making Samaria laugh.

"Ya big nasty bitch!" Kd frowned at her, and India busted out laughing, making everybody else laugh too, all of them high.

"Say Kentrell, come on do yo diddy bop." India recorded him, her flash on. He grinned, standing up and throwing up gang signs.

"My brother point her out and she a bad bitch, I'm on her. Must ain't heard that I'm a savage, once I get a bitch, I own her." Kentrell smirked, doing his dance, and India smirked as well.

"See this four-five in my pants, put on your ass, push up on bruh." Ben rapped, and India turned the camera to him, making him throw up gang signs.

"One thing about a nigga, he gone throw up his gang chile." Alana shook her head, and India laughed, agreeing as she ended the video.

"Say, we finna slide. Call me Siyanee." Joe leaned over, giving her and Samaria a hug. Sam rubbed his back before pulling away, blowing smoke out her mouth.

"Them two bitches gone fuck til that boy dick fall off." Kd shook his head, his eyes barely open as he switched to India's playlist on the TV.

"Must be nice or some." Ben mumbled.

"Nah foreal." Kentrell agreed, a smirk on his face, and India chuckled.

"Bestfriend they need bitches or some." Samaria said.

"And do. All y'all." India smirked, and Kentrell stared at her, his eyes low.

"Hey y'all." Iyanna walked in, and everybody looked over at her, Kentrell cursing to himself.

"Now who invited this Ms.Stabby Patty bitch." Kd frowned, and India looked at Kentrell, a frown on her face.

"Uh, hey girl." Samaria hid her mug, waving as she sat next to Kentrell.

"What you doing here?" Kentrell whispered in her ear.

"I missed you." She kissed the side of his face, and India looked away from them, trying not to show how upset she was.

"Kd turn the music back on gang." India told him, and he pressed play.

"Awlllll boy this bestfriend shit!" Samaria smiled big as India stood up, hearing the beat.

"Ten come here." India gestured him up, and Kentrell frowned as Samaria screamed in excitement.

Ben smirked, standing behind her.

Throw that ass in a circle
Throw that ass in a
Circle
Throw that ass in a circle
Throw that
Ass in a circle
Throw that ass in a circle

India bent over, throwing her ass back on Ben, as Samaria laughed.

She held her knees, moving her ass in a circle as he grabbed her waist.

"Throw it back I might hurt you. Toot it up girl, there you go." Ben smirked, slapping her ass as she danced.

Kentrell's leg shook as he tried to contain his anger, Yaya in his lap, hyping India up.

"The way she shaking that ass, got me hard like a shell on a turtle, hard like a shell on a turtle." India smirked, looking back as she made her ass clap.

"Yoooo hell nah, you showing out now." Ben laughed, moving from behind her, and she laughed, standing back up.

She bent over in front of Samaria, twerking in her lap as they both laughed.

"Pop that pussy don't play with me. If you ugly bitch please take a seat." Sam slapped her ass, rubbing her waist.

"My dick big and that's safe to say but girl ion know if it's safe to seeeeee!" KD screamed, making everybody besides Kentrell laugh.

"Fuck off of me Iyanna." Kentrell pushed her out of his lap, standing up and walking off.

"Mr demon must've wanted some ass throw on him too. Yaya go get your master girl." KD dismissed her, and she frowned, walking away as they laughed.

"Nah you wrong for that one." Ben laughed, India laying her head on Samaria's shoulder.

"That weed strong as a bitch." India mumbled, closing her eyes as Sam laid her head on top of hers.

"Turn that music off." Sam told Kd, who turned his TV off, making the living room go dark.

"Sleeeeeepoverrrrrr." Kd sung, closing his eyes.

Lol not the homie hopper chiiiiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
630K 25.5K 29
"Go away." He whispered, although the room was empty, and ??? was asleep.
112K 5.5K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | ππ€π„π“π‡π€π’π‹πˆπŒπ„π’π“ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb