A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

By aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... More

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

Panic and Tears/14

218 5 6
By aswiftholic_bipuff

'Hey guys. I want to just say that I need to think about this story and if I should continue it. The amount of responses im getting in the comment section or votes isn't enough motivation. Call me selfish if you want, but that just degrades the writers when you don't even appreciate what they put their time and energy into. So, if anyone of you care for this story and want read the end, please caomment and vote.

And I'm serious.

Emma was late.

Unusual for her. She was running around the damn hotel room, fixing her hair while putting on her outfit of the day, then putting on her makeup while finding her brown boots. She dealt with her hurries and quietly looked at herself in the mirror. She needs to look perfect. Why? She doesn't know. But she does. She needs to be perfect. Sometimes, while giving those speeches for Women's Rights, she wonders if she actually follows what she says out to those women who need encouragement. Whether, to her, being perfect means being perfect to the society, than being herself. She was always discouraged by the society for alot of things. And looking right now, in the mirror, she thought, that to her what did perfect mean.

She was startled by the clock's sparrow singing for it was 8 o'clock. Her eyes widened at the clock as she frantically searched her hazel brown coat. She took her hotel card [key] and ran out of there. She went through the halls, passing and almost tripping over [every] carts filled with clean white towels and blankets and buckets of ice with champagne bottles. The brunette wanted coffee. She couldn't go without coffee, how could she?

She groaned. Another turn.

Her punctual ass was very much disappointed in her late ass.

'Suddenly her phone ringed, she recognized the person who was ringing at the time by hearing the ringtone she had set for the particular person. She sighed as she reached for her pocket as she took out her mobile, not looking where she was going.

"Woah!" 

She slipped, but was saved. A familiar cologne filled her lungs. Her cheeks flushed, not even looking at him. "Emma!"

She looked at him with her coffee orbs, trying to tune out his melodious voice, and focusing on the ring. Tom cleared his throat and picked Emma to make her stand firm on her feet, and glanced at her nervously as he took a hesitant step back. Emma stared at him, not understanding why he just scooted away from her. Wait, melodious voice? But why exactly did she care?

Leo.

She glanced at him again, and then looked at the phone. "Hello? Leo?"
Tom walked away immediately. "Hey muffin. Hey? You there?"
Emma's eyes lingered on Tom as she watched him walk away. Why did he leave so abruptly? "Emma?" Because you're on a call, dumbass.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry, line got a bit disconnected. C-couldn't hear you."

"Are you ok? You're stuttering."

"Um. Its very cold here. How's the weather over there?"

".....Peachy." Leo replied suspiciously. She heavily sighed, knowing that Leo was getting worried. But somehow, unlike some girls with boyfriends, she found his worries annoying. He acted like she was a little girl that couldn't handle anything, when in fact, she was a very mature woman that could basically lift a weight of a woman's mind in a few words. But Leo, a natural but totally unreasonable worrier, thought Emma was very busy and under stress and can't handle the pressure. She was used to it, but she knew that her breaking point was coming soon.

'Meanwhile Tom, knew how Emma was. Sure, she has alot of pressure on her back and there can be alot of stress, but honestly, Tom knew her from childhood, so he knew that if you give Emma a good and encouraging Ted Talk to listen to, a cup of coffee, maybe binge watch Friends for a bit, she'll be ready in no time. He chuckled at how Emma was in a hurry, and how still she managed everything perfectly. He knew how disappointed she'll be when she realizes she's late. He took a sip of his lemon tea, and smiled giddily, while remembering her flustered face and her mesmerizing eyes.

"Whats gotten you in a whole smiling sunflower?" 

Tom looked up to see Meryl mixing her Latte. "Huh? What? Nothing.."

Meryl chuckled, "Sweetheart, I know that look. You're smitten with a rather someone,"
Tom blushed so hard, that a beetroot has gotten competition. "Thats not true, and even though i do, she has already taken."

"Yes Leo, I'm perfectly fine." 

Emma sighed, very much frustrated with Leo's concern. She shouldn't be, she thought. 
She looked at her ring, a perfect fit, roses decorating the band while a shiny diamond sat in the middle declaring the bond for life. Suddenly her eyes started to tear as she gasped for air. What was going on?  
Emma put her hand on her chest and bent down, trying to breathe. Her mind was panicking and she didn't know what to do. She breathed heavily as she tried to find some water, people were starting to look. Emma's eye vision had started to blur, and she felt as if she was trapped, and there was no way out. "Help," She croaked out. 'Suddenly, she heard somebody call out her name in panic, she heard incoherent whispers, as she tried to search for the person that called her out. "Somebody call 911!!"

'"Wait, Emma. Shh, It's gonna be alright," She heard a familiar, soothing voice. She felt a hand on her back and a hand on her forearm, drawing comforting circles. "Somebody get me a chair,"
'Emma was lifted up, and placed firm on a chair. Emma was shivering, she began to shake her head, afraid and vulnerable. "H-hey Emma, shh shh. Look at me, here Emma,"
But Emma was not able to focus, she was too afraid. Her heart had started to beat faster, and she was hearing its thumping in her ears. It was too much. "Char,"

Her head snapped up. She didn't know why, but her mind was so connected to that nickname, that she couldn't forget it. Her response was so different to that one word. She was calm and peaceful after listening to that word, but somehow, fireworks and butterflies used to go free in her stomach, the moment she heard that voice. "Char, love, look at me. Hey, shhh, calm down. Its all good." She looked at the man in front of her. Golden sandy hair, blue eyes, peachy lips. 'She was so mesmerized by him. "Hey, listen to me," He said. His voice was her guide. "I-i want you to count back from 100, with me alright?" She nodded as she felt his hands going up to her cheeks to wipe her scattered tears. 

"99, 98, 97, 96."

"Breathe with me, come on, you can do it,"

"95, 94, 93, 92, 91."

"Its alright. Okay? You're doing good." He whispered. 

"90, 89, 88, 87, 86, 85, 84."

"Love, you're doing so good." He said, as she sniffled and her eyes drooped.

Tom dragged his hand from her cheek to her neck, and slowly pulled her forward to his chest. 
"Listen to my heartbeat, okay? Count with it."

Emma focused her breath and tried to listen to his heartbeat. It was calm, its rhythm helping her heartbeat to pace down. "83, 82, 81, 80. 79, 78, 77, 76..."

Emma eyes began to close due to the exhaustion. His calming voice, and his heartbeat helping her to sneak into slumber. 

"73, 72, 71, 70, 69, 68, 67, 66..."

"You're okay. You're safe Char, you're safe with me,"

_____________________________________________________________________________

"No, don't worry. It was a panic attack,"

Tom was beyond worried. 

Emma was asleep. He had no idea why all of a sudden she had a panic attack. He calmed her down and she fell asleep. After the whole incident, Tom quickly picked her up in bridal style, and took her card key out of her purse as he walked towards her hotel room. His face was stern and concerned as he placed her on the bed. After 4-5 mins, Elle and the producer rushed in to see what happened to the rather sweet person as well as determined and talented actor, they all came to love. They asked him about what happened, and he rambled on how she had a panic attack, and she fell asleep when he comforted her.
Tom wanted to avoid the fact that he could calm her down and divert her from her panic attack, he didn't want to even think about them, knowing they bring back a terrible memory. He shuddered ever so slightly as the image that came infront of his eyes, it quickly went away as he saw Meryl and a couple of people from the team and a doctor rush in, worry planted on all of their faces. 

"What happened?"

"She had a panic attack when she was on a phone call," Tom answered the doctor. "Okay, you knew how to divert her..?"

"Yes." He replied, "The usual counting back of numbers, I let her stay focused on my heartbeat, she fell asleep instantly."

"Good."

The doctor examined Emma as Tom went out around the corner to breathe. He took some water and looked at Emma. Why did she suddenly have an attack?
"Hey," 

He looked away from Emma's frighteningly pale face and was met with Elle. She looked at him with a caring look and put a hand on his shoulder, "She's going to be alright. You don't need to get saddened cause of her condition okay? She'll be fine, she's The Emma Watson, remember? She'll make through, she's strong,"

Though through all of his worry and concern, he didn't need to be told this. Because he knew, whatever happens, she always come through, and when she does, she comes back stronger. He was always proud of Emma for that, whatever dark tunnel she was put through, she was determined to find the light at the end of it. And as he looked at Emma, he sighed, because he was mad at anybody who put her through this, but the devil on his should leaned back, cause maybe, maybe, and this is very rare, he knew that the mastermind devil on Emma's shoulder can get revenge. He chuckled at the very thought of Emma taking revenge, cause when she does she is very clear about not giving mercy.

"I know." He murmured to her. 

'Tom straightened up and alerted himself as the doctor walked towards him.

"Well?"

"You don't have to worry, I'm going to give some pills that she needs to take, and please call if more panic attacks occur."

Tom nodded as he went on, "The main cause seems to be sleep deprivation, and dehydration,"

"But I need to ask, has anything traumatic happened in her life that may have taken a big impact?"

Tom was confused, he doesn't remember anything traumatic, rather something very good has happened in her life recently. "I don't think anything traumatic has happened. Rather she just got engaged." 

'The doctor thought for a moment, "Maybe I should appoint a therapist..?"

"I doubt she would like that." 

"Well then, Mr. Feltson,"

Tom went dark red. "Um its actually Felton."
"Oh! I'm sorry. You see my niece rambles on and on about you both, so it just comes out of my mouth. In fact, if I tell her that I met you both, she would be very mad if I didn't tell you about her,"

Tom chuckled. "Its alright."

"Okay good. Anyways, Mr. Felton, If you think that she wouldn't like a therapist, then you should talk to her," Tom's eyes widened up, "Me? W-why?"

"Well, anybody here isn't as much as close to her than you are, I suspect," He looks at him through his glasses, staring into his soul as Tom gulps. Well, it was kind of true.
"How did you.."

"I took psychology and studied human behaviour alot, Mr. Felton." Tom blushed again, was it that obvious?

"Of course," He muttered, turned more red as he realized that the doctor heard. The doctor patted Tom on the back. "I hope you will talk to her," He said as he handed Tom his business card.

Tom sighed as he glanced at Emma. "Okay."

Well there goes his plan.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 258 18
The blonde beauty herself, Essie Lynn; a college student who's studying and perusing her dream of becoming an artist in the big apple. She grew up in...
108K 4.5K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...
856 89 18
It's been a long time. A very long time. Tonight, though, Tom and Debbie were reunited. Forced to be in the same room at the same time, they found...
3K 158 14
Hazel has been a fan of Tom Hiddleston since she first saw him in theaters during the first Thor film. Ever since she followed him on his socials and...