I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 59

3.6K 66 61
By _pxntherx_

"Are you sure you're not coming? This is the Yule ball were talking about" Pansy says as she quickly touches up on some makeup.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I need to figure this out" I say, looking at the photo and my Goblet of fire parchment "But you better enjoy yourself" I say, smiling at her "You're going with Draco"

"I know. But you'll be here all alone"

"Fine, I'll come down in 5 or 10 minutes" I say just to comfort her.

"You better" she says and leaves.

I sigh heavily and sit back in bed, looking at the photo of me and Cedric.

"Where'd you get that photo from"
"Ron"
"Who'd he get it from?"
"Colin, but that doesn't matter"

Flashback

"Hi, Harry! *flash* I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too."

"Colin has a camera!" I say out loud, getting up.

I run to the Great Hall in a shirt and leggings, finding Colin immediately and running to him.

"Is that Y/N?" I hear Angelina ask, then chuckle "Pathetic"

"Hey, leave her alone" Fred says, and I fight the urge to turn around to him.

"Why? Didn't she cheat on you?"

"Just forget about it, Angie" Fred says.

I almost look back at him, but breathe in heavily, and continue on my way to Colin.

"Colin, can I borrow your camera?" I ask.

He nods his head, and I smile at him. He hands me his camera. I open it up.

"Revelio" I cast, looking in the camera.

There's essence of potions in it, and a picture comes out polaroid style of Atlas kissing another girl I'm sure is Astoria Greengrass. I take the photo.

"Can I keep this for the week? It's really important that I do"

"Sure" he says.

I run back to the Slytherin common room and my dormitory, putting the camera on my bed.

Now the Goblet of Fire situation.

I get a small piece of parchment and write my name on it, comparing it to the other piece of paper.

The handwriting is slightly different.

I don't write my 'p's like that. And the 'r' is curled more.

I smile and put everything in my drawer, thinking about the ball.

I don't know if I should go or not, seeing as I don't have a date, and my boyfriend, or ex, I don't really know what we are right now, is with someone else.

I sigh heavily, but get up, putting on jeans and a hoodie, wandering the castle to try and keep my mind at bay.

As I pass the Hufflepuff common room, I meet Cedric, who, for some reason, is alone.

"What're you doing here? I thought you had a date" I say curiously.

"I do, I'm just getting something. What about you and Fred, aren't you 2 dating?"

"I don't know anymore. He's with another girl enjoying the ball" I say.

"That's just messed up. Why isn't he with you?"

"Have you seen the photo of you and me?" I ask.

"Oh... that's why" Cedric says "You told him we didn't kiss, right"

"Of course I did, and he doesn't believe me" I say sadly, leaning on the wall.

"But we didn't kiss. I think I'd remember kissing you" Cedric says, making me turn to him.

He blushes lightly.

"I know we didn't, but I can't change his mind"

"I'm sorry"

"You did nothing wrong so you have nothing to be sorry about" I say.

"So, what're you going to do now?" Cedric asks.

"Just walk around. I need to take my mind off things for now" I say.

Cedric nods at me, and I continue walking.

-Cedric's POV-

I watch Y/N leave, and shake my head at Fred, so disappointed in him.

How could a dumbass like him hurt someone like Y/N. This is outrageous!

I sigh heavily, then make my way to the Great Hall, finding Cho.

I smile at her, and she smiles back.

"I'm gonna get a drink, do you want one?" she asks, but I shake my head.

She leaves to get a drink, and I conveniently find Fred talking with Angelina and laughing.

I go up to him without thinking, just feeling anger coursing though me.

"You do realise what you've done, don't you?" I ask, but Fred looks confused "She doesn't even know if you broke up with her, and you're here with another girl"

"Oh, that. It's none of your business"

"Look, we didn't kiss, and she doesn't like me like that. She likes you, even though you're a selfish prick. At least break up with her properly, or see that she isn't lying. She's not here because she's walking around the castle, trying to clear her mind of you hurting her"

"What does it matter to you? Why don't you go date her then? If you're so close"

"That's what it's about? You're jealous of me?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"I'm not jealous of you. Why should I be jealous of you?"

"We didn't kiss. And we're close because I saved her life" I just scoff and look down, not believing him. I look back up at him "You're not worth it" I say, walking away.

I find Cho looking at me confusingly, but I shake my head.

"It doesn't matter, let's just enjoy the night" I say, smiling.

-Y/N's POV-

I find myself in front of the Great Hall and quickly take a corner before I'm seen, but someone follows me.

I turn around to see Fred running to me, so I stop, waiting for him to insult me, or just say something that pisses me off.

"What?" I ask impatiently.

"I'm sorry. I messed up and I want to make it up to you. I know I hurt you, and I know I'm a prick, but I love you" Fred says.

"I was worried. I didn't know what was going on between us and you just ignored me and moved on. And if it's any good to you, I found out who took the picture"

"Who?" Fred asks.

"Atlas. He was kissing Astoria" I say.

I take his wrist and pull him down to the Slytherin common room, taking him to the girls dormitories and shoving the 2 pictures in his hands. They are exactly the same, just the people are different.

I then show him the camera and he examines the potion remains, then sits on my bed, running his fingers through his hair.

I pick up the 2 different pieces of parchment. I show him the piece that came from the Goblet, then mine.

"It's different" Fred says.

"No shit Sherlock" I say, putting it back in my drawer, almost slamming it shut "What made you change your mind?" I ask, turning to Fred.

"Honestly, it was Cedric" Fred says "He came to me in the ball and started a raving speech about how I'm wrong and you're right"

"That's sweet of him. You listen to him, the guy you hate, rather than your girlfriend"

"Yes, and I should've believed you in the first place. You're my girlfriend, and my love. I just got jealous"

"So you admit it! I knew you were jealous" I say.

"I got jealous that you were really close, but he said he saved you"

"He did" I say.

"Care to tell me?" he asks.

"I thought you'd be busy with your date" I say angrily, turning away from him.

"I deserve that" Fred says.

He gets up and goes to the door, opening it. I sigh.

"It was the Quidditch World Cup match" I say, Fred turning slightly, then closing the door "And I lost my necklace, as you remember. I got out of your dad's grip, and went to our tent to look for it, but I couldn't find it. When I got out, a man shot me with a spell and I fell to the floor. He was... he was about to shoot me with the Killing Curse, but Cedric stunned him and gave me my necklace 'cause he had found it. I couldn't walk, so he carried me to you guys, where you not so subtly showcased that you hate him" I explain.

"Thank you for telling me" Fred says, sitting on my bed.

I sit next to him.

"Freddie, if you know how much I love you, why did you assume that I'd cheat on you?" I ask, looking up at him. He looks down.

"I don't know. You were the first girl I really fell in love with, and I have walls. You don't see them, but I do. When there was a possibility that you'd do something like that, I kinda broke, and just assumed the worst"

"Well, I'd like to see those walls and help break them down" I say, pulling Fred's gaze to me "Maybe then, I'd see the man I love" I say, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Can you really forgive me?" Fred asks, turning to me.

"Of course I can, Freddie" I say.

I cup his cheek in my hand, and lean forwards, pressing my lips to his, kissing him passionately.

His hands trail down to my waist, and I sit in his lap, moaning as I missed him.

He pulls away, making me whine.

"Did you really miss me that much?" Fred asks jokingly.

I grip his shirt and pull him towards me, kissing him.

~~~~~

Me and Cedric are walking together, talking about the tournament, when we come across Harry and Hermione.

"Hey Potter!" Cedric calls. Harry just keeps walking "Potter" Cedric calls again, and jogs to Harry.

"Cedric" Harry says, turning. I jog to the 2.

"How- how are you?" Cedric asks.

"Spectacular" Harry says, confusion written on his face.

"I realise I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off a out those dragons"

"Forget about it. I'm sure you would've done the same for me"

"Exactly. You know the perfect's bathroom on the fifth floor?" Cedric asks, me and Harry nodding "It's not a bad place for a bath"

"You're joking" I ask, looking at him.

"Just take your eggs and... mull things over in the water" Cedric says, walking off.

"Hey, Ced!" I call after him "Thanks" I say, smiling.

He smiles back, then walks off, nodding his head.

~~~~~

"Fred, you wanna come with me to the perfect's bathroom?" I ask Fred, who's in the Great Hall.

"You're 14" Fred says, his eyes open wide in shock.

"Not to... honestly. It's for the task" I say.

"Oh" he says "Sure"

I pull him with me to the perfect's bathroom with my egg in hand. I turn on all the taps, letting the water run a bath, then adding bubbles just because.

Once it gets ready, I turn to Fred.

"Turn around" I say.

Fred turns around, hesitantly, might I add, and I quickly take off my top and trousers, a bikini underneath. I slip into the bath, relaxing when the warm water hits my roughed-up skin.

"Okay" I say, Fred turning.

He stares at me.

"What? Just change" I say, turning to my golden egg.

Fred removes his shirt and trouser so it's just him in his underwear. I blush as I stare at his perfect body, Fred getting in next to me.

He sighs heavily and wraps his arm around my shoulder, kissing my temple.

"Now, the egg" I say, picking it up "He said to mull it over in the water"

"Who?" Fred asks.

"Cedric" I say quickly, then shove the egg underwater.

I hold my breath before dunking my head underwater, opening the egg.

"Come seek us where our voices sound. We do not sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look to recover what we took" a voice sings.

Once it stops, I close the egg and resurface, meeting Fred's gaze. He chuckles and moves my hair out of my face, pecking my lips.

~~~~~

"Harry, tell me again" Hermione says.

"'Come seek us where our voices sound'" Harry says, hitting his chin against a book.

"The Black Lake. That's obvious" Hermione says, giving Ron the egg, making him wake up.

"'An hour long you'll have to look'" Harry continues.

"Again obvious, though I must admit, potentially problematic" Hermione says, but I turn to her.

"Potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath under the water for an hour Hermione?" Harry asks.

"Look" Hermione says, sitting next to Harry "Harry, Y/N, we can do this. The 4 of us can figure it out"

"Hate to break up this scholar session but professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office" Moody says, me and Harry getting up "Not you Potters, just Weasley and Granger" Moody says, me leaning on the desk behind me and Harry sitting back down.

"But sir, the second task is only hours away and-" Hermione starts.

"Exactly. Presumably both Potters are well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep. Go. Now!" Moody yells, both of them leaving "Longbottom!" Moody calls, Neville coming into view "Why don't you help the Potters put their books back"

"Hi Neville" I say, giving him a quick hug.

"Hi Y/N. You know, if you're interested in plants, you'd be better with Gorshok's Guide to Herbology. Do you know there's a wizard in Nepal whose growing gravity resistant trees?" Neville asks, making me smile at his adorableness.

"I'll look into it when I have time" I say, beaming with happiness.

"Neville, no offence but I don't really care about plants" Harry says, making me smack him "Now if there's a Tibetan turnip that will allow me to breathe underwater for an hour then great"

"I don't know about a turnip but you can always use gillyweed" Neville suggests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 1 16
BTW: this story is a DRAFT it's not the best and have MANY spelling errors. I don't post every week and sometimes takes me months to start Writing ag...
473 1 41
After a Summer filled of mixed emotions, Y/N and those she cares about are still threatened by Voldemort's return. Now that they're headed back to Ho...
40.5K 861 66
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
48.7K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...