I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 57

3.4K 62 46
By _pxntherx_

"Pssst! Harry? Is that you? Y/N" Hermione calls as Harry and I are in the champions' tent.

"Yeah" Harry answers.

"How are you feeling? OK?" Hermione asks.

A pause.

"The key is to concentrate. After that you just have to..." Hermione starts but stops.

"Battle a dragon" Harry says.

Hermione pulls back the tent and hugs Harry tightly, but a camera flashes. All 3 of us turn to see Reeta, so I roll my eyes, groaning.

"Young love! Oh, how... stirring. If everything goes unfortunately today you 2 might make the front page" Rita says, pointing to Harry and Hermione.

The other 3 champions walk forwards, Cedric standing behind me.

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends" Krum says, walking to Reeta.

"No matter. We've got what we wanted" Rita says, caressing Krum with her quill. The camera flashes again.

Dumbledore comes into the tent as Reeta moves away, but is still in full view.

"Good day champions. Gather round please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last the moment has arrived. The moment only 5 of you can fully appreciate" Dumbledore says, all of us getting into a circle, including Hermione, for some reason. Dumbledore notices Hermione, and looks between her and the rest of us "What are you doing here Miss Granger?"

"Oh um, sorry I'll just... go" Hermione says, looking at me and Harry wearily.

"Barty, the bag"

"Champions, in a circle around me. Miss Delacour, over here" Mr Crouch says, moving Fleur "Mr Krum" he moves Krum "And uh, Potter, Mr Potter, over here, that's right" I get moved so that I'm between Harry and Cedric "Now, Miss Delacour, if you will" Mr Crouch says.

Fleur reaches into a bag in Mr Crouch's hand, wincing before picking up a green thing and holding it in her hand. A mini dragon.

"The Welsh Green" Mr Crouch says, then goes to Krum "Mr Krum"

Krum picks up a dragon from the bag, a red dragon with gold accents.

"The Chinese Fireball. Ooh" Mr Crouch goes to Cedric, who picks up a yellow dragon "The Swedish Shortsnout"

He comes to me. I put my hand in the bag, and pick up a dragon. Another green one.

"Norwegian Ridgeback" Mr Crouch says.

"Norbert" I mumble, smiling.

"Which leaves"

"The Horntail" Harry mutters, afraid.

"What's that boy?"

"Nothing" Harry says quickly.

He puts his hand in the bag and winces, then pulls out a brown-grey, spiked dragon.

"The Hungarian Horntail. These represent 5 very real dragons. Each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple: collect the egg. This you must do, for each egg contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?"

No one answers.

"Very well. Good luck, champions. Mr Diggory, at the sound of the canon-"

Filch lights the canon and it shoots, the entire tent shaking and the crowd outside going wild.

Cedric looks down as he goes towards the exit of the tent, but I pull him back, hugging him tightly.

"Be careful and good luck" I say, pulling back, but staying in his arms.

His cheeks goes pink, and he smiles. A camera flashes.

"Thanks" he says, the crowd outside chanting 'Diggory'.

We pull away and he looks back and smiles again before leaving the tent.

~~~~~

All the champions have done the task and have gotten their prize, but me. I'm next.

"4 of our champions have now faced their dragons, and so each will proceed to the next task. And now our fifth and final contestant"

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" the crowd roars.

I smile up at everyone and wave, feeling a great sensation overcoming me.

I turn to the dragon, which gets up, staring at me. I tilt my head to the side, but it raises a hand, thrusting it down onto me, hitting me.

Smoke covers the arena as everyone is silent, but I lift the hand, slowly standing and pushing it up.

The entire stadium fills with cheers as I run towards the dragon's stomach, sliding across the ground and under it's stomach, quickly picking myself up. The dragon turns and comes for me, but I collect a big breath.

"NORBERT!" I yell as loud as I can, stopping the dragon in its tracks.

It tilts its head, and I point to Hagrid. Soon as it turns its head, I turn and run as fast as I can, stopping in front of the egg, picking it up, and running, as fast as I can, Norbert coming after me.

I smile and kick the egg like a football into the audience, grabbing the tail of the dragon and swinging it round and round in circles, letting it go.

It shoots in one direction, but it almost rips off its chains, getting pulled back into the stadium. I jump on it's back and run up it's head, going into the audience and picking up the egg from a Ravenclaw student.

"Thanks" I say quickly, before running to the stadium, the dragon down.

Not dead, just tired.

The crowd erupts into cheers as I bow, showing the egg to everyone, then turning to the teachers.

Dumbledore nods his head, and I smile at him, running my fingers through my hair to get it out of my face.

~~~~~

Harry shows everyone his golden egg as everyone cheers for him, me clapping. Fred and George lift him up in the air as he throw the egg to Seamus, who holds it tightly.

"We knew you wouldn't die Harry" George says.

"Lose a leg"

"Or an arm"

"Pack it in altogether"

"NEVER!" the twins yells, making me chuckle.

"Go on Harry, what's the clue?" Seamus asks, giving the egg to Harry.

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asks, the crowd cheering in response "You want me to open it?" Harry asks again, and the crowd cheers louder.

Harry opens the egg, but a loud, excruciating screech escapes it, making me drop to the floor, screaming and covering my ears.

Harry closes it, and I remove my hands from my ears, holding my head as it pounds and splits.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asks, making everyone turn to him.

"Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in" Fred says, everyone separating.

I get up and go to Fred, pulling him to a corner, still holding onto my head in pain.

"You're avoiding me" I say, panting slightly.

"No, I'm not"

"You are. You're mad at me for getting in the tournament. But I didn't want to get into it. Someone put my name in the Goblet" I say.

"Someone put your name in the Goblet without you knowing?" Fred asks.

I nod my head as he sighs heavily.

"I believe you" Fred says, kissing my temple.

"Thank you. I love you" I say, pecking his lips.

"Love you" Fred says, hugging me.

~~~~~

Everyone is sitting in the hall, and I'm sitting by Fred and George. Harry, Ron and Hermione are on my left.

I look up at Harry, who's looking at Cho. He smiles at her, water falling out of his mouth, and Cho's friends laughing.

"Look at this! I can't believe it, she's done it again. 'Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow. Another witch, Y/N Potter, seems to be taking a liking to Cedric Diggory, another champion in the tournament, and he seems to feel the same way'" Hermione says, fuming.

I take the newspaper from her, and see the picture of me and Cedric in each other's embrace, looking at each other.

Fred steals the newspaper, looking at it, then me.

"We were just hugging. And I was worried he might die. I was wishing him luck" I say in defense.

Fred puts the newspaper on the table, folding his arms over his chest.

"Freddie" I whine, pulling his gaze to me.

I kiss his lips and pepper his face in kisses, hugging him once I pull away.

"I love you. You know I do"

"Parcel for you, Mr Weasley" Nigel says once he gets to Ron, holding a package.

"Thank you, Nigel" Ron says, and puts the package on the table.

Nagel stares at Harry in awe, as if he's waiting for something.

"Not now Nigel. Later. Go on" Ron says, making Nigel leave. Hermione gives Ron a look.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph" Ron says, and opens the package "Oh, look, mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress?" Ron asks, confused as hell as he holds the dress up.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? Aha" Harry says, pulling out a bonnet.

"Nose down, Harry. Ginny, these must be for you" Ron says, walking to Ginny.

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly" Ginny says, but Hermione starts laughing.

"What are you on about?" Ron asks, coming to us.

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you!" Hermione says, everyone at the table laughing "Dress robes"

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron asks, mortified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
109K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
28.2K 1.1K 26
"And that night young Harry and (y/n) slept, not knowing they were special, not knowing they were famous, not knowing that at that very moment, peopl...
246K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ is to ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...