After The Truth

By sweet_day_dreams_

After finding out that the love of her life betrayed her Tessa is left heartbroken and must make a decision... More

Tessa Chapter 1
Hardin Chapter 2
Tessa Chapter 3
Hardin Chapter 4
Tessa Chapter 5
Hardin Chapter 6
Tessa Chapter 7
Hardin Chapter 8
Tessa Chapter 9
Hardin Chapter 10
Tessa Chapter 11
Hardin Chapter 12
Tessa Chapter 13
Hardin Chapter 14
Tessa Chapter 15
Hardin Chapter 16
Tessa Chapter 17
Hardin Chapter 18
Tessa Chapter 19
Hardin Chapter 20
Tessa Chapter 21
Hardin Chapter 22
Tessa Chapter 23
Hardin Chapter 24
Tessa Chapter 25
Hardin Chapter 26
Tessa Chapter 27
Hardin Chapter 28
Tessa Chapter 29
Hardin Chapter 30
Tessa Chapter 31
Hardin Chapter 32
Tessa Chapter 33
Hardin Chapter 34
Tessa Chapter 35
Hardin Chapter 36
Tessa Chapter 37
Hardin Chapter 38
Tessa Chapter 39
Hardin Chapter 40
Tessa Chapter 41
Hardin Chapter 42
Tessa Chapter 43
Hardin Chapter 44
Tessa Chapter 45
Hardin Chapter 46
Tessa Chapter 47
Hardin Chapter 48
Hardin Chapter 50
Tessa Chapter 51
Hardin Chapter 52
Tessa Chapter 53
Hardin Chapter 54
Tessa Chapter 55
Hardin Chapter 56
Tessa Chapter 57
Hardin Chapter 58
Tessa Chapter 59
Hardin Chapter 60

Tessa Chapter 49

3.4K 99 367
By sweet_day_dreams_

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

2 week later.

...

The weeks have been good, better than good I'd say. It's been, relaxing. Just me and him.

Of course we've gone to work and school and Marco loves to keep me busy, but Hardin and I haven't had any arguments. It's really nice, communicating really helps a lot and I wish we would have done this in the beginning of our relationship. It would have saved us a lot of heart aches but I guess growing with a person is the fun part.

But our love is certain and that enough for me, I love him and he loves me. Everything else doesn't really matter.

...

Today I had class and it's one of those weird days where Hardin has nothing and I have everything, he asked me to stay home and spend the day with him but I'm already skipping school on my birthday so I didn't wanna miss today. It hurt leaving him alone in bed looking that good, it was so cold in the morning and he was so hot and the sheets were warm and I just didn't wanna get up.

The fact that he was flirting with me and groping didn't help either, god that man is so good.

I find it cute that to this day he still flirts with me like we are two crazy kids, and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. He's so sweet and sexy and it's hard to contain myself when I'm around him. Especially when he looks at me the way he does, and when he smiles and laughs that charming intoxicating laugh. I just love him so much, he drives me crazy in the best possible.

...

"Tessa please stay, I'll do anything to keep you here." He whines.

He slowly slides his hands down my back and cups my butt, I hide my smile in his neck while I wrap my arms around him.

"I have to go, I've missed too many classes."

"No, just miss one more.............please."He begs.

He flips me over and pins my hips to the bed, his shirt I'm wearing lifts and exposes my red lace panties. He smirks before he pins my wrists above my head and starts kissing my neck, I feel him lightly nip my skin.

I close my eyes.

"Hardin." A quiet moan escapes.

He starts grinding his dick against me and I feel his erection through the thin fabric of my underwear, he's wearing boxers but it's like he's inside me. In between my legs starts throbbing for him, to have him inside me. I want him, need him. It's been almost three weeks since we've slept together and I miss him.

He moves his kisses father down my neck while he continues grinding himself against me, I can't take this much longer.

My second alarm rings signaling that I have an hour, shit I'm gonna be late.

I try to reach over to turn it off but he interlaces his fingers with mine and pushes my hands up against the sheets, as an instinct I lift my thighs up and rest them on his sides. He parts them with his knees which gives him more space to lean in closer to dry hump me, it feels so fucking good. His dick is brushing up against my clit and the sensation is so powerful I can nearly feel myself coming undone.

"Don't stop." I beg.

I feel him smile against the skin on my neck before he continues sucking there being sure to leave a few marks.

He lifts himself up and pulls away from me, he sits on the edge of the bed and reaches for my phone and turns the alarm off. I take a few moments to regain control before I sit up.

"Why did you...." I stop myself before I sound too desperate.

He turns around and smirks before he leans in close to my face, he bites his bottom lip before he quickly pecks my lips and pulls away again.

"You're gonna be late for school Theresa." He teases before he stands up and stretches, his muscles flex and I swallow the lump in my throat.

He bends down and slips on his pajama pants before he walks out of the room.

I'm left here in shock and turned on, my vagina has a heartbeat for him. I'm flustered and hot and..................late....SHIT!

I pull myself together and jump out of bed and run to my closet.

...

I pull together a cute outfit and mange to get some makeup on my face and clip my hair back before I slip on shoes and grab my purse, I walk into the kitchen to find that Hardin already made coffee and toasted me a piece of bread with jam.

My heart leaps.

He's leaning against the counter while he sips his coffee, he looks me up and down.

"You look cute baby." He compliments.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

I don't know why I get like this around him.

He opens his arms and signals for me, I run into his arms and snuggle my face in his neck and plant a kiss.

"You want me to drive you?" He asks.

"It's okay, I can walk. The school isn't far."

I look up at him and see his scowl which makes me giggle.

"Over my dead body are you walking in 50 degree weather and in snow, if you don't want me to drive you that's fine. Just take my car, so you won't be late."

I rest my chin on his chest and smile while I look up at him, I loop my arms around his waist.

"You're perfect, you know that right." I tell him.

His cheeks turn pink and he rolls his eyes, he plays with my bangs. He leans in and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Have a good day, I'll be thinking about you the whole time."

Awwwwwww!

"And I'll be thinking about you Har."

I get on my tippy toes and peck his nose.

"I better go, I don't wanna be late. We should do something tonight." I suggest.

I reach for my purse and grab my to-go cup that Hardin put my coffee in, I take a bite of my toast before I dust the crumbs off my fingers.

"Okay, what do you have in mind love? Dinner?"

He finishes the last of his coffee and places the mug on the counter before he walks up to my and takes my waist in his hands, I look up at him and smile. I rest my hands on his chest.

"I don't know, anything. You know, they put the Christmas tree up in Rockefeller center.........and the ice rink is open for ice skating." I say with a giggle.

I doubt he actually want to go.

"Ok." He says with a warm smile.

"Really?"

"Why not, plus I can't wait to see you bust your ass on the ice." He laughs.

I playfully smack his arm and pout, he gently takes my face in his hands with the softest touch.

"I'm just joking Tess, I wouldn't never let you fall."

"I love you." I whisper.

He smiles and leans in and kisses my forehead.

"I love you more."

And in this moment I actually considered staying home just to be with him all day, I just find it crazy that I love this man so much. I slip my hands under his white shirt and slowly graze them up his abs.

"You better get going, don't wanna be late." He says.

"You're right."

I pull away and walk out of the kitchen, he follows me out to the front door. He helps me put on my jacket, I grab his keys and head for the door.

"Are you sure I can take the car, you won't need it?" I ask.

"No, I'm staying in today. I actually........I actually have to get ready for a book signing thats in a few days..........do you wanna come?"

He slips his hands in his pockets and looks shyly down at the ground.

I smile.

"Of course I'll go, how else would I get a signed copy?" I tease.

He rolls his eyes.

"Go to school." He pushes.

I giggle before I run up to him and steal another kiss, I quickly leave so I'm not terribly late.

...

Once in the car I adjust the seat and put on my seat belt, everything in here reminds me of him. The whole car smells like him and I love it, I pull out of the apartment and join the other cars on the road.

...

Once at school I park the car by the entrance and run inside, I'm not late but I'm not exactly early either. I run down the hallway and make it into creative writing, I see Kim sitting in our usual seats. I quickly join her.

"Hey." I say.

Her face lights up and she wraps her arms around me.

"Tessa I missed you." She says.

"I missed you too, how was Florida?"

She smiles before she pulls out her laptop.

"It was amazing, Gavin and I........" She stops and smiles.

"You guys what?" I question.

She smiles before she lifts her hand, I look down and see a ginormous diamond on her finger.

HOLY SHIT!

I look back up at her.

"KIM!"

I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight.

"Congratulations!"

I take her hand in mine and examine her ring, god it's huge.

I look up at her and see the brightest smile, she looks like she's gonna cry.

"I'm so happy for you." I tell her.

She covers her face with her hands to hide her red cheeks.

"I can't believe it, I honestly didn't even expect this." She says blushing.

"Class please contain yourselves and stop taking, open to page three." The professor scowls.

I roll my eyes.

"How did he ask?" I whisper.

She blushes.

"He took me to Disney and we went inside the castle and he dropped on one knee right in the middle and asked!"

That is so romantic.

"Ladies in the back, quiet!" The professor shouts again.

I take out my laptop.

"We'll talk later." Kim whispers.

I quickly open my book.

...

"And remember your paper is due by tonight, not tomorrow morning. 12:00pm or no credit and I don't take late work, class dismissed."

Kim and I quickly stand and walk out.

"God I hate that bitch." Kim says.

I laugh.

"Me too, she's so rude."

"Anyway, yeah I'm engaged." She says excitedly .

"Kim that's amazing, I am so happy for you and Gavin. So when's the wedding?"

She giggles.

"We haven't really decided anything yet, but all I know is that I want a summer wedding. And I want you as my maid of honor."

"Kim.......are you sure. What about your sister?"

Sam is a demon from hell but family comes before friends.

Kim scoffs.

"That bitch is not coming to my wedding, and she's not my sister." She takes my hand. "You are." She says with a smile.

I wrap my arms around her.

"I love you Kim."

"I love you Tessa."

We continue walking towards my next class.

"So what did you guys do after he proposed?" I ask.

She suddenly goes pail and smirks.

"Kim?"

She looks at me.

"We............we had sex inside the castle." She says.

"What? How?"

She laughs.

"We snuck in, it was scandalous but it was literally the best sex we've ever had."

"You guys are crazy."

We both laugh.

"Well what's your best time with Hardin? There has to be a night that is better than all others."

I decide wether I should tell her.

"Probably the first time we ever made love." I say quietly.

"Really?" She questions.

"Yeah, it's the best for lots of reasons."

"Do I get some details?" She teases.

"Nope."

"Come on please, just tell me something."

I shake my head.

"Sorry Kimmy, my lips are sealed."

She frowns and it makes me smile.

"Fine, you are next anyway." She says.

I give her a confused look.

"Next for what?"

"To get engaged, before you know it you and Hardin will be getting married."

Sadness seeps in.

"Yeah." Is all I say.

She senses my mood change.

"Oh I almost forgot." She reaches into her bag and pulls out a box wrapped in hot pink wrapping paper and a pink bow. "Happy early birthday!"

"Kim............you didn't have to get me anything."

"Shut up, it's nothing too special but tomorrow I'm super busy so I wanted to give it to you now."

I'm actually dreading my birthday, I had hoped everyone would just forget. Hardin hasn't mentioned anything so hopefully he doesn't remember either, I just wanna do nothing.

"Thank you."

I shove the gift in my bag.

We walk a bit more until we walk down the hallway and turn the corner.

"There's my beautiful fiancé."

We both look and see Gavin leaning against the wall next to my art class, Kim lights up and she runs into his arms.

"What are you doing here babe?" She happily questions while she stays wrapped in his arms.

He looks at her with so much love.

"I wanted to see you." He says.

He leans in and kisses her, I look away.

"So I thought that you should skip class and come to lunch with me, my mom is in town and I wanna tell her the good news." Gavin suggests.

"Shoot, Tess and I were gonna go out for lunch." She says.

"Oh please, go flaunt your diamond. I'll be fine, I wanna see Hardin anyway."

"Are you sure?" Gavin ask. "I don't wanna ruin your plans."

"Yeah I'm positive, go ahead. Congratulations by the way." I say with a smile.

"Thanks." He says while he admires Kim.

"Bye girl."

They walk away, I sigh and walk into art. I see Mia and sit down.

"Hey Tessa." She says with a smile.

"Hey hey." I smile

I look at the front of the class and see that we have a substitute teacher.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"I don't know, he's cute tho." She teases.

I give her a funny look.

"I'm only teasing, I'm obsessed with Brian." She giggles.

I leans in.

"So? How are you two love birds doing?" I ask.

She gets all red.

"Good.........really good."

"Hey guys, I'm Mr. Fem but you can call me Joe. Do whatever the hell you want."

Majority of the class gets up and leaves but me and Mia and a few other students stay.

"He wants me to meet his mom." Mia says excitedly.

"Mia that's amazing."

"Thanks, I just get so flustered around him. We were at my apartment all weekend."

"Not to over step but.......did you...."

She gives me a confused look.

"Did we what?"

Jesus.

"Nothing, never mind."

God I feel like Kim.

"Oh.........no we didn't sleep together. We haven't gotten past steamy make outs and some groping .................I don't know maybe he's just not that into me or something."

She continues working on her sculpture of Mona Lisa, I've yet to start my project yet so I grab an apron and some clay and start molding.

"Don't say that, he wants you to meet his mom. That's good." I reassure.

"I mean yeah, but he gets kinda weird sometimes. He told me some personal stuff about a past lover, I don't wanna share his secret but..........I'm just a bit afraid."

She grabs a needle and starts scraping strands of hair.

So he told her.

"He told me about Rachel." I say softly.

She looks at me with relief.

"Oh thank god, I have someone to talk to."

She releases a breath.

"I feel awful, I don't want to replace her or anything and I know I'll never fill her shoes. But what if I'm not enough, like I know this is not about me because he's the one who lost the love of his life but..............Brian has already been in love. He's had sex and made love............ he's fallen for someone and I've........I've never done anything. And I feel so strongly towards him, I like him so much and I'm afraid he'll compare me to her."

Jesus that was a lot.

"Mia Brian really really likes you, and I understand your fears. Trust me I know what you're feeling, but you have to have faith in him. If he trusted you enough to tell you then that's good, he's just taking things slow which means a guy really likes you for you.......not just your body. And he wouldn't compare you, falling in love is something beautiful and you can fall for more than one person in your life, and he chose you. So own it, he's yours."

She smiles.

"I'd hug you if I wasn't covered in clay." She says.

I smile.

"You can give me a hug tomorrow."

She immensely looks back at her clay.

"Tomorrow is when I'm meeting his mom, I won't be here."

"Oh, that's fine."

I stare at my clay for a bit, I start molding the blob of nothing into something beautiful.

...

"So.........you've never......

Her face flames up.

"I'm not making fun of you, I'm just curious." I quickly add.

She sighs.

"No, I've never done anything. So when we eventually become intimate it's gonna be a shit show, I've never even seen a dick before and I'm stressed." She says nervously.

"Hey don't stress, I went through the same thing with Hardin."

"You were a virgin when you met him?"

I swallow the lump in my throat.

"No..........well I was l...........it's complicated but I never had made love before and I didn't know what to do, and he helped me. Brian is sweet and a gentleman, if you open up to him and tell him you're a virgin he'll understand."

I carve out eyes with my thumb.

"What if he laughs." She says terrified.

"Mia have you met Brian, he's wonderful and he speaks so highly of you. He would never laugh, even Hardin who is literally the biggest asshole" we both laugh " he was so respectful about it and he was lovely and I had the best time. You'll be fine."

"I hope, maybe I should watch some porn or something." She whispers.

We both break into loud obnoxious laughing and all eyes turn to us.

"Trust me, don't go down that road. Porn is so unrealistic."

"How do you know? Do you and Hardin watch.."

I quickly interrupt her.

"NO! God no, that's so awkward. We rather make a movie than watch one." I blurt out.

I cover my mouth with my hands and smear clay all over my face on accident.

"TESSA........you and Hardin made a sex tape?" She whispers.

"NO.....God no we never made anything, I don't know why I said that." I say quietly while I try to mask my smile.

She laughs.

"I'm happy you guys are back together, it's nice to see you happy." She says.

I start molding his cheek bones into my clay.

I smile just thinking about him.

"He makes me the happiest I've ever been." I admit.

"Well that's good."

...

Mia and I just talk about random stuff for the rest of class.

...

"Ok guys, y'all can leave."

The substitute gets his things and leaves the class, Mia and I looks at each other and just shake our heads.

I put my clay away in a safe place, I wash my hands and put my jacket back on before I grab my purse and wait for Mia.

We walk out together and head to Geometry.

"What do you have next?" Mia asks.

"Nothing, I only had two classes together. I'm probably gonna go for some coffee."

"Oh, well thanks for walking with me to class."

"Of course, good luck meeting Brian's mom tomorrow." I say.

She smiles before she walks into class.

I turn around and leave the building.

...

I walk outside and cold city air hits my face and it makes me happy for some reason, I just love it so much.

I walk to the parking lot and get into the car, I just feel so sexy driving this car.

I turn on the radio and let whatever is on play.

...
I drive around the city a bit before I find this random cafe, I finished my coffee Hardin made me and I want more.

I park the car and happily grab my purse and run into the cafe, it's so antique and cute. No one else is here and I walk to the register.

"Hi, what can I get you?" A moody teen asks.

"Um......two large black coffees and a strawberry donut with sprinkles please."

"$18.75."

I rummage through my purse and pull out my wallet, I hand the barista a 20 dollar bill and put the change in the tip jar.

I walk over to the waiting area and look down at my phone to see if Hardin messaged me, still nothing.

"Tessa?" Says a familiar voice.

I turn around to see icy blue eyes, Zach.

Fuck.

"Z.....Zach."

His face is bruised and his nose has medical tape on it, under his eyes are purple and his nose is swollen.

"Hey Tess." He says.

"Tessa." I correct.

I haven't seen him since the night at the club,
It's been weeks and all I remember is our very inappropriate sexy dancing and groping session, I think we exchanged some drinks too......and by that I mean he spit them in my mouth.

Jesus Christ.

I promised Hardin to never go around Zach, technically Zach came around me so it's not really my fault.

"I've been wanting to talk to you for a while." She says with a smile.

"I.........."

Shit, fuck, think Tessa THINK.

"I called you, but the calls didn't go through." He says.

"I know, I blocked you." I say faintly.

His expression changes.

"Did I do something? I thought we had a really great time the other night, but Hardin showed up and took you with him."

"Did he do that........to your face?" I ask.

"Yeah."

I get nervous, Hardin can be quite frightening. I know he would never hurt me, but the damage he has done. Zach looks like he's in so much pain."

"Sorry about your face." I say with little remorse.

"Order for Tessa!" The barista yells.

I turn around and see two cups of coffee to go and a bag with my donut, I quickly grab the cups and shove the donut in my purse. I go to leave but Zach grabs my arm, I quickly pull away.

"Zach look, I'm with Hardin. I'm in love with Hardin, you need to back off."

He scoffs.

"Back off? Tessa you're the one who came onto me, not to mention you said you and Hardin broke up." He says bluntly.

"Look........I know what happened ok. We were broken up but we got back together, and what happened that night was a mistake and it will never ever happen again. So you......you need to leave me alone." I say I'm a stern voice.

He laughs.

"You're funny, you play the helpless little victim character so well. You complain about Hardin but you're just like him, you use people and once you get what you want you throw them away. As soon as he doesn't want you, you run to me and then when he gets jealous and wants you back you run into his arms. You're a whore Tessa."

"Excuse me! I'm not a whore, you're just pissed because I rejected you. Get this in your head, I'm in love with Hardin."

He shakes his head.

"Fine, but when he leaves you WHICH he will, don't run to me."

He walks past me and shoves me with his shoulder, I get a glimpse of his wrist.

"ZACH!"

He turns around and faces me.

"What?"

"Where did you get that bracelet?"

He looks at his wrist with panic, he looks up at me with a smirk.

"Hardin gave it to me, said he didn't want it."

My heart sinks to my stomach.

"No..........no he didn't..........he wouldn't." I say in disbelief.

Hardin wouldn't give this to Zach, this bracelet is so symbolic to both of us.

"Give it back to me." I demand lightly.

"No, it's mine now."

"ZACH GIVE IT BACK!"

I'm much louder than I intend to be and the small amount of people entering the cafe look at us.

Zach awkward looks around, he slowly removes the bracelet and hands it to me.
He walks away and leaves the coffee shop, I'm left here holding two steaming cups of coffee and a bracelet. I'm not really sure what just happened.

I awkwardly look around before I quickly leave the store and run back to the car, I put the coffees down and shove the bracelet into my purse.

So much for having a good day.

I sigh and cover my face with my hands, I just wanna go home.

...

I walk up the stairs and slowly pass apartments until I reach our private floor, I put my keys in and slowly unlock the door being sure not to drop the coffee.

When I walk into the apartment I'm hit with a wonderful apple smell........it smells like pie? Did he bake? Hardin? My Hardin? He baked?

I look around and see that the apartment is spotless, it's so clean. He cleaned? I take my shoes off and put my purse down before I walk into the living room.

"Babe?" I call out.

"I'm here." He says out of breath.

What is he doing.

I walk around the couch and see him on the floor doing one armed push up.

Sweet cheese and crackers.

He's so hot.

The cups of coffee nearly fall from my hands.

"How..." He goes down and lifts himself back up "was school?" He pants while he does three more pushups.

I'm at a loss for words, he looks so good with the beads of sweat dripping off his body. He's wearing grey sweatpants and converse and he's shirtless.

He stands up, he reaches for his shirt on the couch and wipes the sweat off his forehead. He slicks his sweaty hair back and gives me a smirk.

"Cat got your tongue?" He teases.

I clear my throat before I walk up to him and hand him one of the coffees.

"It was okay...........I brought you this. But you're hot....... I mean the coffee is hot and you're sweaty so.....you probably want something cold."

God job Tessa.

He chuckles, he takes the cup.

"Thank you darling."

I watch as he slowly takes a sip and licks his lips, my eyes stay fixed to his lips.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit distracted."

He gives me a funny look.

"Did you clean?" I ask hoping to divert attention.

He shyly smiles before he sits on the couch and pulls me so I'm sitting on his lap, I wrap one arm around his neck and lightly run my fingers through his hair. He wraps his free arm around my waist and slides it up under my shirt and gently strokes my spin with his fingers.

"Yup, I mean it's not like I had anything else to do. I also did some laundry."

"Laundry, my Hardin knows how to do laundry?" I tease.

He rolls his eyes.

"Yes, just because I don't do it doesn't mean I don't know how to Theresa. And plus I know you're tired and swamped with work and school so I thought I'd help with some stuff around the apartment, and plus keeping busy distracted me from missing you." He says sweetly.

I lean in and press my lips into his, I feel him smile against my lips.

"I love you."

"I know." He teases.

He takes a sip from his coffee, he winks at me and my insides turn to mush.

"And you baked?" I ask is disbelief.

He laughs.

"Maybe."

"Okay where is my boyfriend and what have you done to him? I thought I'd come back to find you sleeping in bed."

He shakes his head.

"You know I can't sleep without you Tess, and it was nice being productive."

This man.

"So you missed me?" I ask.

"Maybe a little bit."

I fake frown.

He chuckles before he kisses my nose.

"I missed you so much baby."

"Good." I reassure him with a smile.

I take a sip of my coffee while I watch a bead of sweat drip from his neck.

"So..........how long have you been working out?"

He laughs.

"Everyday, I have all his built up energy lately and I have to get rid of it somehow." He says.

I mean, I know a way that is much more enjoyable for the both of us.

"What? How have I never seen you?"

He laughs.

"I just do it when you're not around."

Oh man.

"Why?"

"I just didn't think you'd enjoy watching that, kinda boring."

"Boring, I'd gladly watch you work out any time. I can be your motivational couch." I tease.

She smirks.

"Oh really......and how would you motivate me Theresa?" He asks in a sexy voice.

I grab his cup and place them both on the table, I position myself so I'm facing him while I straddle him. I slowly run my hands down his chest.

"I would first put on a cute little skimpy workout outfit, and make you do 100 pushups. And for every push-up you do I will take off a piece of clothing." I whisper.

He gets intrigued, he bites his bottom lip. His hands slowly run up my thighs.

"And what happens once you're naked Theresa?" He questions.

I giggle before I lean in super close.

"Then you fuck me, is there a better way to release built up energy?" I whisper.

He darts his face forward and smashes his lips into mine, in seconds I'm on my back on the couch and he's on top of me. We start intensely making out and spit drips down my chin while he spreads my thighs and pushes his body against mine, I run my hands through his hair. He moves his kisses down my neck and massages my hips, finally! After three weeks!

Then he abruptly pulls away and hovers over me.

"I'm gonna go shower darling, we better get going if we still wanna ice skate and see the tree."

"But.........I..........ok."

He pecks my lips before he stands up and walks out of the living room.

I sit up and watch him walk out.

"What the fuck bro." I say under my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.7K 39
Evelyn thought her life couldn't get any harder, that is till Stefan gave himself over to Klaus. Follow Eve on her journey to save the love of her li...
18.4K 1.2K 40
"On another love, another love All my tears have been used up" Tessa and Hardin know each other for years and they are good friend, until one of them...
26.9K 1.3K 48
8 years .... 8 years since that tragedy took place in her life and ruined her completely furthermore helped her achieve everything in her life she ha...