|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

由 Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... 更多

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

Provisional Licenses

1.5K 85 5
由 Spirit23cool

Another Somewhat Long Chapter!

" Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area. Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the newly-arrived villains."

" What will you do? Fight or Protect? Help or Run-Away?"

" Choose wisely."

Kaori watched as the henchman charged forward, already understanding what their evil master wanted. Shindo ran toward her, scanning the incoming armada of strange looking ninja-henchman.

" Get everyone to safety! Get them as far away as possible!" Shindo called out as he began running again. She nodded, following his orders promptly.

" On it!" She said, slinging a young child over her back. Before she could get more than 10 feet away, she heard the deafening sound of Gang Orca's sonar. She looked back, seeing Shindo fall to the ground, completely paralyzed.

" Sending a single guard to hold us back? You underestimate me." Gang Orca said, standing from his position and placing a hand near his temple. Gang Orca sent another sonar blast to a strange amount of incoming ice. She looked to her right, seeing the one and only, Shoto Todoroki, Midoriya following up with a few other students coming her way.

" Are you evacuating, Kaori? Let us help!" Midoriya said, taking the child she'd been carrying.

" Where have you guys been?" She asked, making sure to be careful with the girl she was handling.

" We found hurt people over by the river. Everybody else headed toward the city." Ojiro said from beside Midoriya. There were only 5 of them there, not including Todoroki. Ashido, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Midoriya, and herself.

" Yaoyorozu and Asui stayed behind to search for survivors when we were on the outskirts, but we couldn't stand by and watch these villains do this." Ojiro said, gripping his fists tightly.

" Your pride never fades." She said, giving an encouraging smile. He nodded to her in thanks, herself returning the gesture. She turned back to a more serious face.

" Alright, let's start evacuating children and the elderly. Ojiro, Midoriya, try to get the ones closest to the fight away, they normally consist of the one's who can't walk. Ashido, Tokoyami, create another safe zone and clear us a path. I'm going to help Todoroki in the field. Everyone good?" She asked. The four classmates nodded in approval, all saying Right. They rushed off to their decided stations, doing their job efficiently. She turned back toward the fighting grounds, putting her fingers together briefly. Her pace picked up, suddenly travelling at light speed. As she approached Gang Orca's henchmen, she kicked one aside the head, watching from above as he knocked into another hench-person. She ran through the small armada, fighting in hand-to-hand combat, sparing them the threat of being erased from existence. She dodged a kick, grabbing their leg and pulling them forward, sending a low blow to the stomach. She rose again, leaning back in time to watch a fist fly over her head. She grabbed the wrist, twisting it before swerving her body around, throwing the person into a group of incoming fighters. She pulled the gloves farther up her wrist, scrunching up her hand a few times. She caught a small gust of wind, turning to see the Yoarashi boy. Todoroki happened to be in the same fight zone as him. Her breath lowered to a small growl of annoyance. Hopefully, personal grudges don't get in the way of this. However, she was wrong. A rather stupid fight was approaching.

" You ruined my shot on purpose, didn't you?" She heard Todoroki say. C'mon, Todoroki. You know your better than this. Don't let his words get to you.

" You blocked me so you'd get all the glory!" Inasa's voice yelled.

" What? Why would I do something like that?" Todoroki questioned, rage quivering in his tone.

" Why wouldn't you?! Hatred's in your blood! You are Endeavor's son!" Inasa yelled. Those fools! THESE ABSOLUTE CHILDREN. This boy holds onto something that shoudln't even matter anymore! They don't even attend the same school! They're both gonna fail in a number of seconds if they keep this up! Kaori watched in disappointment, counter-attacking any who dared interrupted her baby-sitting. She flipped over one hench-man, jumping onto another's back before sending a brutal blow to the man's stomach. She listened to the two somewhat bicker about Endeavor, becoming more and more impatient. She let one guy pass her, placing a single finger on him, his body quickly moving in reverse, bumping into other henchmen on his way. She felt a pang in her head, the sudden urge to turn and look back at the children. Of course. They're fighting, again. She turned to them, ready to break up the fight before realizing their Quirks colliding, Todoroki's fire heading straight for her. Kaori's eyes widened, watching as the fire crept closer to her face. She felt another small zap in the back of her neck. Out of instinct, she put her hands up, blocking her face. She suddenly felt herself be picked up, looking up to see Midoriya there, holding her. Bakugou would not be happy right now.

" Dammit. WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" He yelled back at them. Brother! He landed on the ground with a thudding crash, setting her on her feet.

" Are you alright? Did the fire hurt you at all?" He questioned, worry spread over his face. Before she could answer him, a rumble echoed over the ground, heading straight for them. The Orca henchman were heading straight for them. She held up two fingers, getting prepared in a fighting stance. Midoriya copied her movements.

" You sure you can fight?" Midoriya asked one final time, glancing at her. She scoffed lightly, adding a small chuckle. 

" I'll always fight. You ready, Deku?" She asked, glancing at him. He gave an encouraging smile back. 

" Yeah! WE got this!" The two leaped forward together, ready to fight side-by-side. She jumped off of the ground, flying into the air.

" Hey, ladies!" She called out, teasing the henchmen lightly. She reared her arm back, punching into the ground as if it was air. The Orca Henchmen were suddenly blown back by the force, bouncing into the air. Midoriya appeared from behind her, zooming all over the ground, punching the hench-people back to the ground, taking care of them just as quickly as her. She heard footsteps from behind her, quickly turning to see Ojiro. 

" The injured have evacuated and reinforcements should be here any minute now." Ojiro informed, already fighting off a few hench-man. Midoriya returned to the ground, watching their surroundings carefully.

" Good. Let's have some fun." She said, cracking her knuckles as they all turned to face the Orca Henchmen, back to back. They all split up as they jumped away, fighting off the surrounding "villains". Soon enough, fellow classmates started joining. Tsu, Ashido, and Tokoyami. Kaori jumped over a few bits of rock, taking down two more henchman, catching Tsu's figure to her left. She smiled brightly as she watched the girl switch between invisible to visible.

" Wow, Tsu! When did you sneak over here?" She asked, punching another man square in the face.

" Yeah! I've been training my frog skills and have reached a new level of control; Camouflage! It's my new special move." Tsu said, standing from her frog position.

" Are you done with the Search and Rescue?" Ojiro asked, jumping back beside Kaori.

" For the most part. RIBBIT! LOOK OUT!" Tsu called out, causing the two to turn around suddenly. Suddenly, the Orca Henchman that were going to attack, were caught in large locks of blonde hair.

" It's Shiketsu!" Ojiro said, sounding relieved.

" I sent Inasa here to help, but he's disgraced on our school's name. THERE SHOULD BE NO ENEMIES LEFT!!" The hair dude said, extending his flowing locks around the battle area.

" So strong..." Ojiro idolized.

" Definitely." Kaori added, wiggling her fingers lightly. 

" We're not done yet!" Tokoyami said, running past them. They nodded, following Tokoyami off to fight more Orca Henchmen. Even though this exam had been troublesome, it was definitely something more. Everybody paused in their current position, hearing a buzzer.

" At this time, all of the HUC members who were deployed have been rescued from the disaster zone, bringing forth the end of the Provisional License Exam." Was the exam really over?

" It may seem anticlimactic, but with this, the Provisional License Exam has officially come to an end. Yay. After we tally the scores, we'll announce the results here in the arena. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you are free to change clothes and wait wherever you like." Administrator Mera said in the most annoying, monotoned voice any of them had ever heard. Sure, Aizawa had a monotone voice, but it wasn't annoying like this Mera dude. What was even his deal? Aizawa worked every day, taught kids everyday, barely slept everyday, and this dude like uhhhhh, i'm dying because I haven't slept in three days...! Get. Over. Yourself. Kaori whooped, flopping down on the ground with a laugh. I'm surprised I haven't lost control of my sanity. I guess that training helped build up some tolerance. The Time-Tracker looked over toward Todoroki and Inasa, who were regaining themselves from the ground. She groaned, seeing the cemented plasters on their shoulders. She stood up, walking over as she gripped her fists lightly. Both starred at each other, plainly, before looking toward the charging girl. Kaori raised her fist, punching the rock on Todoroki's shoulder. The cement suddenly shattered, surprising both boys. She committed the same action to Inasa, shaking her hand lightly as the rocks fell.

" Thanks!" Inasa said, back to his enthusiastic self.

" You both are idiots." She said. Todoroki looked at her, guilt-ridden. 

" Kaori, I'm so sorry. It's because of my foolishness I almost burned you. I could never forgive myself if I ever did that to any of my friends. Please, would you consider my apology?" He asked, looking to her with woeful eyes. She sighed, patting the boy's head. 

" There, there. What's done is done, you're both idiots, learn what maturity means. What I need is a nap." She said before turning to look at Inasa. She was particularly angered by him. She pointed a finger at him. 

" You need to get a grip. This is Shoto Todoroki, not Endeavor. You leave him the fuck alone, got it? Get some nerve in that head and learn about compassion. Do you hear me?" She asked. Inasa did a full, 90 degree bend, giving his earnest apologies. 

" I'LL DO BETTER, I SWEAR!! I'LL BE A MAN OF ACCEPTANCE!!" He promised, holding out a stiff hand. She shook his hand before walking away. Alright, nap time!

At The Exam Reveal

" Thanks for all your hard work in the exam. Before I announce the results, I should probably explain the way we evaluated you."

Kaori tied her jacket around her waist, back in her usual uniform. Currently, she was tying up her hair, trying to make sure it wasn't a loose bun. Bakugou and Kirishima stood beside her, unsure of what to think. He'd done some stupid things that could've caused him to fail and he was worried he did. Would he show it? No, oh my loves, no. She glanced at him briefly, trying to read his expression. We can always talk about it later, when we're alone.

" Between HUC, and those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission, we had a two-fold demerit system that we used to determine your total scores. In other words, we were evaluating you based upon how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation." Administrator Mera said. I wonder how many I got? I should've been able to keep it above an 85, an 80 at the lowest. 

" Here are the names of those passed, listed in alphabetical order."

Everyone starred nervously, searching for their names in terror and excitement. Kaori looked down the S and K column, trying to keep herself composed as she began to sweat. Her eyes finally landed on the S section, searching through it intently. She could not see her name. She began to sweat. Wha-...where is it?! What did I do wrong?! Bakugou hit her shoulder lightly, catching her attention. 

" Look up in the A's." He suggested. She took the suggestion, quickly scanning through the A's.

Kaori Aizawa : Passed

She breathed out a reluctant breath, holding her heart lightly. Right. Ha! Forgot I'm adopted! However, she continued searching. She found almost all of her classmates. Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou. The only two who hadn't passed. She looked up at him, seeing his stern gaze. He was obviously hiding his disappointment. She looked away, back towards the smiling and frowning faces of other examinees. She looped her pinky in his, squeezing it lightly. He gave it a slight squeeze back. They let go, hiding any traces of love quickly.

" WE DID IT!! WE PASSED!!" The ecstatic girls' voices caught Kaori off guard, their bodies colliding into her's. She held them carefully, balancing their weight with worry. She laughed nervously before being helped by Jiro and Tsu. All of the girls then gathered together for a hug, Kaori in the center. She smiled into the hug, closing her eyes to enjoy the moment.

" So, next, we'll give you the printouts of your results. They include a breakdown of your scores, so you'll know exactly what areas you need to improve moving forward." The Administrator announced. The girl's let go, only for her to notice Bakugou gone. 

" Kaori Aizawa?" A man asked, catching her attention. She hummed, turning toward the mysterious looking man. He handed her a flyer, quickly walking away. She looked over it, not only a moment later with Jiro at her side. 

" SO? What'd you get, what'd you get?!" Jiro asked, shaking her shoulder as she loomed over, peering at the girl's paper.

" Give me a chance to look and I'll show you." She said, trying to focus on her paper. She looked over it, reading brief information.

" 92 points!?" She said, stunned by her own score.

" WHAT?! How?! That's amazing!" Jiro said, looking over her own paper.

" Wow, we almost scored the same!" Momo said excitedly, clapping her hands together. Kaori gave her a thumbs up and a small smile to congratulate her.

" What about you, Jiro?" They both asked.

" 86. I'm actually surprised I even kept it above 70." Jiro said proudly at the beginning, then kind of embarrassed at the end. The two other girls chuckled at their friend before listening to Mera once again.

" Moving forward, those of you who passed can exercise the same authority as Pro Heroes, but only during emergency situations. In other words, fighting villains, saving the victims of criminal acts or accidents; you may act using your best judgement, with no direct orders. Keep in mind that every action you take from now on carries a deep responsibility with it toward improving our society, and that the world is watching you. It's important that you grow to be supplementary heroes, so that your reputations grow to suppress crime as did his. For those who lost, we don't have time for you to remain bitter. Instead, we are offering you a chance to redeem yourselves after you attend a three-month-long special course and pass an individual test, a provisional license will be granted to those who failed as well." The Administrator said. Kaori let a smile slip. Bakugou could receive his license and they could do work studies together.

Later In The Day

Kaori stood with the rest of her classmates, listening to the girls converse happily. She, however, was close to falling asleep, swaying her head lightly. As Ashido was speaking, she caught glimpse of her Father standing a few ways away as Joke walked up to him, casually. She listened in lightly, just curious as to what they were talking about.

" Since we've reconnected, how 'bout we get together and do some joint training? How does that sound?" Joke asked, without fangirl-ing over her father. She smiled lazily, almost like a geek before dismissing herself from the girls. She walked over to her Father and Joke, catching Aizawa's attention. She leaned onto his shoulder, resting her eyes. He pet her head lightly. 

" Good job, Kiddo. I'm proud of you." 

" Thank you, Chichi." 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
851K 34.7K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
57.3K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...