A New Start / bakugo x reader

By Bakugo_dandelion_boy

Y/n attends U-A high two months after the new school year has already started. Her controlling mother finally... More

Profile
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

chapter 21

4.4K 117 61
By Bakugo_dandelion_boy

the first time your mom abused you was as soon as you learned to walk, she didn't bother taking care of you as a baby either.

but that one night in specific. that was something that would haunt you forever.

it was scary and confusing, but you learned that that was what love was.

.....

flash back
takes place when y/n is 8

you sit up on your bed, the room cold and sad. but you weren't sad, it was finally Christmas! today was a time to feel happy, joyful and spend time with your family. even though you never got presents. or really had a family..

a small smile creeps on your lips, you then standing up and jogging downstairs. "mom! it's Christmas!" you shout excitedly, she peaks at you as she slept on the couch.

"who the fuck cares." she mumbles sharply. your frown. "but mom.. today's a happy day, we should do something fun!" you say with the smile still on your face. "if you don't stop being an annoying bitch, then I will make this night fun for me." she growls.

after that you left her alone, not exactly knowing what she meant, but you couldn't help but feel excited for Christmas. everyone was! and who knows? maybe Santa would at least bring you one present.

a smile is drawn on your face as you think of a great of idea, "I'll make a president for mommy!" you say excitedly as you shoot up from your bed.

after about 2 hours of working on the present it's finally finished. you look at it, proud of yourself and excited to give it to her.

you hold it up, admiring the gems and glitter. you cut out some wings with beer cans and stuck them to some to some wire you found laying around.

then decorating it with glitter and sparkly things you found. "I hope she'll love it" you say smiling happily, your little dimple showing in your right cheek. (a little cannon for Y/n, it's the only characteristic thing I'm putting in this story because dimples are cute. everything else is exactly how you choose it to be.)

the sound of small footsteps come from your tiny feet, your little chubby fingers hold onto the present you made. you round the corner to see your mom still sleeping.

"mommy!," you whisper tapping her cheek gently, "mommy wake up! I made you something for Christmas!" you say shaking her a bit.

"go away" she mumbles tiredly, "I have a present for you mommy! wake up!" you say happily.

she glares, sitting up quickly, looking furious.

"what do you want?!" she spat. you smile and hold up the butterfly, "I made you this for Christmas" you say excitedly. she snatches it out of your hand, "this is why you fucking woke me up?!" she shouts standing up.

the butterfly is throw across the room, your eyes tear up as your look at your very mad mother in front of you. "mommy stop!" you shout, "you little shit!" she screams, pushing you causing you to fall on the ground.

she then kicks you in the side, your ribs feeling crushed. you feel no strength to fight back, or to even say anything while she now punches you.

"you wanna fucking Christmas present?! I'll give you one you little fucking bitch" she growls grabbing you by your hair and pulling you outside, your small legs drag on the cold icy ground, your night dress getting wet from the snow.

she drags you to the small white shed in the backyard, throwing your bruised form into it, locking the door behind her.

you lay on the floor of the shed, cold, weak, sick, upset. "I guess she didn't like the butterfly.." you whisper to yourself as you drift off, it could be tiredness, or it could be your body shutting down. you don't care which one it is anymore.
.
.
the cold gets intense, waking you up after a few hours of being passed out. your teeth chatter and your body is so cold to the point you can't feel anything. you look around, looking for anything to find you warm. then a large blue tarp in the corner comes into sight.

you sit up as much as you can, reaching for the tarp, but you have to get closer. you sit up more, your body aching, your hand finally grabs it. pulling it over you completely, it keeping you a bit warmer.

at this point your definitely going to freeze to death if you don't get out of the shed. but there's nothing you can do. you can barely stand up, your to weak to even talk or yell for help, and the shed is locked.

numbness takes over your body and senses, your eyes growing heavy. "merry Christmas." you whisper to yourself before everything turns black.

that was one of the Nights you almost died, one of the most painful close to death experiences you've had to go through.
.
.
.

"buzz"

"buzz"

"buzz"

the sound runs through your ears like a siren, piercing through your senses, reminding you that you're not dead.

"buzz"

"buzz"

"buzz"

it continues.
but you can't move and can't see, you can only hear.

"buzz"

"buzz"

"buzz"

finally, your eyes blink open, pain immediately shooting through every inch of your body, keeping you awake. the buzzing continues to hit your ears, where is it coming from?

wait..

'my phone?' you think to yourself, looking up slightly to see your phone on the ground, ringing.

your eyes widen, but you cant move, your body is bruised and your lungs are still sore. but you have to get it, before the sound wakes up your Mother or her Boyfriend.

you manage to flip yourself onto your stomach, causing a painfull sharp feeling to shoot through your side. you grunt in pain, dragging yourself towards the sound.

once you reach the door you see your phone on the matt, still ringing but the screen is cracked.

"fuck" you mumble, grabbing it to see that the person calling is no other than Katsuki Bakugo. "he-hello?" you whisper, weakly holding the phone to your ear. "where the hell are you?!" he says angrily. "I am at home, what time is it?" you ask, trying to make it sound like you over slept.

"it's almost the end of the school day, ive called you like 8 times! why the hell aren't you here?!" he replies,
"becau-"

"Y/N?!" you hear your mom yell,
your heart drops.

"shit," you mumble under your breath, crawling to the stairs and grabbing onto the railing. "Y/n, who was that? are you okay?!" Bakugo says with a worried tone, "yes Katsuki, i'm fine! don't worry about-"
"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!"
you hear your Mother yell again. you climb up the stairs as quickly as possible, trying to get to your room, so you can lock yourself in there. short breathes and grunts of pain is all Bakugo can hear over the phone.

"tell me whats going on! are you hurt?!" he shouts. finally, you reach your room, immediately slamming the door and quickly locking it. a sigh of relief comes from your mouth.

"no Bakugo im not hurt, just.." your eyes fill with tears, "just leave me alone okay?!" you yell before hanging up.

it hurts you, to say that to him. he's done nothing wrong, and has done nothing but try to help you. but she said she would hurt him, and you can't let him get hurt.

this is to help him.
to save him.
so he won't get hurt.

.....

hello my lovelys, sorry for taking so long to post, it has been a bit hard to find time to write but i will try to write more frequently. and i apologize for this chapter being short, the next one will be much longer! have a great day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
467K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
647K 39.6K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...