𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

By petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... More

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~2~ [Training]
~3~[y/n Uchiha]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~8~[The Final Lesson!]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]
~19~[The Uchiha Twins]
~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

[Anbu Arc Part One]

1.2K 36 1
By petitpeachdeux

🌸🌸🌸

-Three months before the Academy-

Mountains of bodies.

Bloody hands.

Darkness.

I'm being surrounded by it once again. "Hello? Guys?" I tried to walk but the hands of the dead holding onto my ankles wouldn't let me. "Guys?!"

"No one's coming."

"They don't love you."

"You're just a monster."

I tried to block the voices out but it was like they were inside of my head, not my ears. "Stop! Just stop!"

"You killed so many."

"When will it end?"

I shot up from my dream, my chest heaving up and down rapidly. "Fuck."

I looked around to see that the forest I had chosen to sleep at was still in tact and there was no problem with my location being discovered.

"Damn these Mist ninja. They're relentless around her," I grumbled the words out as I dropped from my tree branch, landing swiftly as I looked around some more. "I can sense you. Show yourself!"

A deviously smiling ninja came out from a bush behind me and I was quick to throw a shuriken at them that was easily dodged.

"A feisty one you are," They seemed to hiss the words out before appearing in front of me. I didn't let them see my shock. "Uchiha."

I grumbled. He knew me? I have my mask on though. "What do you want? Who are you?"

"Sasuke Uchiha..." Alright, that's it. I quickly slipped another kunai out and put it up to the strangers neck.

"Who are you? Tell me, or I'll kill you," This isn't the first time someone's dared to bring up my fathers name. But that's after they knew me. This person isn't supposed to know of me.

"Hey, let him off gently would you?" Ugh, what's with these Mist people? They're so clingy and annoying.

I turned and looked at the new person, shoving their buddy towards them with my hand. "How do you know me? What is here that you want? I won't ask again, you're already lucky I gave you more than one chance."

"Calm down, we're just here to take you to the hideout," The new boy smirked, raising his hands in cocky defense.

"Screw off." I wasn't going to tell them anything. Instead, I'm going to disappear. I don't trust them.

"En!" I stopped and furrowed my brows in confusions. "My names En. This it Tetsu. And... we want to help you."

"I already told you. I don't nee-" The second I turned around my eyes widened when I was met with no one. "Huh?"

"Hel-!" That cant be good.

"En? Tetsu?" I looked around, but there was nothing. I was gonna walk awway and continue with my mission, but Lord Seventh would never forgive me for letting innocents die. "Dammit."

I used my tracking abilities to pick up a trail and I started to move swiftly, not stopping as I progressed.

"Uchiha!"

I knew that annoying hiss of a voice. Tetsu. I quickly dropped down, my legs wrapping around the neck of the person holding the boy,

I took my hands and twisted their head to the right before jumping back into the trees.

I heard Tetsu fall and it wasn't long before the one carrying En caught up. "Huh? But... you aren't a high ranking ninja."

I dropped down once more but this time I let my leg land on their head, making the kidnapper fall towards the ground with an audible crack. I grimaced at the disgusting noise.

When En finally got free he stood up next to Tetsu with fear in his eyes. "Y-You killed them?!"

I sighed and walked past the boys towards the hideout hidden within the thick trees of the forest.

"Go home," Since they only know my last name I'm gonna assume they like my families history. They seem like the kind of people to have heard the stories once or twice. The stories that the Leaf had tried so hard to erase. I don't like that.

"We're going in there," En was practically shaking at this point as he spoke.

"You look like you're about to piss yourself. No, go home before you die," I slipped on some gloves and walked into the dark hole, not caring for the two in the forest.

"So the Leaf finally sent someone huh? What are you? Five?" I didn't respond, I never did when people talked to me so disrespectfully. It only fueled the fire within me.

"Uchiha!" I heard a loud voice running up behind me and I turned to see Tetsu and En running right for me.

"Gotcha!" The enemy in front of me tried to take a swing but I quickly jumped back with a slur of curses.

"What is wrong with you idiots?!" I quickly pulled out my trusted weapon and ran to make the enemy jump away from the boys.

"Illegal testing? They're doing it!" En held up a vile of some green liquid and I grumbled. They'd been looking around here for a while.

"You morons!" I jumped up to dodge another attack and quickly landed behind the enemy, sweeping his feet from under him. "Grab me that rope!"

The boys listened to me for the first time since we met and tossed me the random rope from the corner of the room. I tied the man up with a sigh, looking back at En and Tetsu.

"We're sorry! We didn't want you to die! You're the Shadow of the Leaf right? The lone successor of the Uchiha clan?!"

I only got more confused the more these idiots talked. It was like Boruto but make it worse.

"Who told you that? Where are these rumors coming from?" I stood up and slammed my heel onto the back of the enemies head. "Tell me what you know."

"Is it true?" My tied up enemies voice was shaky, the complete opposite of what I'd been hearing from him earlier. "That's you're the Shadow of the Leaf?"

"And what if I am? Does that change anything?" I applied more pressure to his head, hearing his small grumble of discomfort.

"No," At his response I let out a hearty laugh and shoved his face farther into the ground.

"I want answers. Don't make me force them out of you," Before I could get any farther with my interrogation, I heard a small crash. "What was that?"

I turned my head to see the dimwits trying to hide something with their bodies. They sucked at it.

"You dropped the vile," That's the thing I was here to get and bring back to the Leaf. I'm screwed. "You dropped the vile?!"

I snapped the mans neck just like I did the others. He was useless if I didn't have the vile, everything else located in this stupid place was just garbage.

"We're really sorry!" En looked up at me and I quickly walked out of the room.

"Let's go thing one and thing two! I've gotta go to the next base now!"

These dimwits are going to be dropped off at the village the second we get there. I'm still mad they haven't listened to almost anything I've said.

It's so annoying.

🌸🌸🌸

Do I usually have end credits? It's been so long I don't remember. Anywaysss... since I can't write normal chapters welcome to y/n's small little ANBU ark that might explain a little bit.

If I'm being honest I don't remember much of the story I'd formed for y/n so I'm going with the bits and pieces I remember.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

...I do this at the end of my newer books idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
17.1K 497 34
12+ [None 18+ at all] Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Fanfic Romance [Yaoi, Minor/Teenager love] Drama Action Aurthur's note: I WILL NOT BE ADDING AN...
58.6K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
643 27 6
A boy born from a powerful line of ninjas. The Moho Clan. Was taken by a mad man and experimented on. After many failed attempts and failed experimen...