𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

Π’Ρ–Π΄ petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~2~ [Training]
~3~[y/n Uchiha]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~8~[The Final Lesson!]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]
~19~[The Uchiha Twins]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part One]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]

2.5K 78 9
Π’Ρ–Π΄ petitpeachdeux

🌸🌸🌸

"Sarada, what's going on?!" y/n was continuing to question the girl as she dragged her towards the Hokage's building. The photo of their father and the strangers in hand.

"Lord Seventh ought to know where dad is..." Sarada informed, looking up at the large red building that was coming into view.

The twins were standing at the door to Lord Sevenths' office, the younger of the two gettings ready to knock.

"I'll contact you again if I learn anything new." Naruto's voice could be heard through the wood. "I have to get the details from him personally. In other words, I'm gonna go meet up with Sasuke."

Sarada's eyes widened a little and y/n smirked.

"I'm leaving a Shadow Clone here in the village, and going over there personally."

"For such a tiny ember, it's flared up too big now. The quicker you go, the better." This time, it was Shikamaru's voice that could be heard.

"Yeah." The door to the office pushed open, and the two men came walking out. Both of them heading down the hallway.

Meanwhile, y/n and Sarada had hidden themselves behind the wall next to the door, watching the ninja closely.

The girls rushed into the hospital, stopping in Sakura's room to grab their backpacks. Which happened to be all they had for the time being.

Sarada froze while reaching for her bag and looked over at the sleeping woman.

As she did, y/n slung her own bag over her shoulder. "If you're gonna set out on a personal mission, make sure you stick to it."

Sarada quickly nodded in response, turning to the cabinet in the room.

The youngest had changed into a completely new outfit. The look much more mature than the last.

"Nice." y/n smirked, giving the girl a thumbs up, to which Sarada returned.

(If you want a cool outfit change, then go ahead and dream it up girl!)

Sarada and y/n were watching Shikamaru and Naruto talking at the front gate from behind a tree outside of the village.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." Cho-Cho's voice caught the girls by surprise.

So much in fact, y/n turned around with a kunai, her eyes narrowed. When she realized who it was, however, she quickly put the weapon away. "Sorry Cho-Cho, force of habit."

The chubby girl seemed to get rid of the shock quickly and nodded with a smile. "So, what's going on? You seem to be a lot more excited than I am." She was, of course, talking to Sarada.

"You sure brought a lot of stuff." The Uchiha smiled weakly, seeing the girls overstuffed backpack.

"Well, it may turn out to be a long journey. See..." Cho-Cho took off her bag and unzipped it, showing the girls her handfuls of chip bags with a smile. "I'm prepared for anything!"

"So... She's coming with?" y/n questioned with an eyebrow raised, pointing to the Akamichi in front of her. Sarada just nodded weakly without any explanation. "It's like she has a different chip flavor for every mood swing and weather situation."

"Yeah... that's amazing..." Sarada smiled awkwardly, a sweat bead forming on her forehead as she spoke.

"I swear I'm gonna find my real dad." Cho-Cho stated with determination, seeming to go off into her own fantasy land.

"Isn't she... you know... Choji's daughter?" y/n looked over at her sister who just nodded. Once again, without explanation.

"That handsome manly man who saved my life. I just know he's my real dad!" Cho-Cho stated in a cheery tone, to which the Uchiha twins laughed awkwardly in response.

"All right, I'm gonna get going." The voice of Naruto brought the two Uchiha twin's attention back to the task at hand.

Follow Lord Seventh to Sasuke.

As the blond started to walk away, he suddenly turned back with a sad smile. "Tell Boruto I'm sorry..." With that, the man was off.

"That's Lord Seventh..." Cho-Cho stated the obvious, watching him pass. Sarada and y/n quickly started running after him. "Wait, he's going out on a trip too?"

When y/n realized Cho-Cho wasn't following, she turned around and grabbed her hands, dragging her with them.

"W-What?!" As Cho-Cho started to question, she tripped over her own feet, flying into y/n. The girl fell down with the Akamichi, groaning in pain as she did.

"That hurt!" Cho-Cho mumbled.

"Sorry..." y/n wheezed out, her classmate's body lying right of top of her.

Sarada ran over to the two, helping them up from the ground quickly. "Are you alright?!" The girl's glasses were tinted, and her eyebrows knitted. She looked more angry than worried.

"Hey, you're angry, aren't you?" Cho-Cho asked, seeing Sarada's facial expression.

"You just missed him." Shikamaru's voice could be heard, and y/n turned to see Boruto and Mitsuki at the gate. "Oh... I get it, so that's why he wanted me to tell you sorry." The man stated, spotting the boxed lunch in the blond's hand.

"Let's go, Mitsuki." Boruto scoffed, already turning to walk away.

"Maybe we can still catch up to him." Mitsuki offered, looking back at the kid.

"Boruto!" Sarada's call could be heard and the three at the gate turned to see Sarada dragging y/n and Cho-Cho behind her. "Do you want me to deliver that boxed lunch for you?"

"Huh?" Cho-Cho questioned, looking at the girl in confusion as she panted from being out of breath.

y/n just waved at the two, happy to see the familiar faces.

"Sarada... y/n..." Boruto turned to face the girls completely.

"We're going on a little trip now. If you'd like, we can take that to Lord Seventh." Sarada smiled at the boy, a little too cheery for the girl's personality.

"I owe you one for skipping out on our throwing practice today anyways. I'll make sure no harm comes to it." y/n added to the deal, a hand resting on her hip.

"Cho-Cho, that's okay, right?" Sarada questioned, turning to look at the girl behind them.

"I don't mind, but... Is there enough for me?" She asked, to which y/n laughed stiffly, shaking her head with a straight smile and wide eyes.

"No, never mind. I'm taking it back to mom and giving her a piece of my mind. Always making lunches for him... She should know better. She always..." Boruto started to walk away once more, and Sarada's eyes narrowed. She stretched her arm out, grabbing onto his shoulder.

"What is it?" The blond turned back to look at the girl with irritation.

"I'm saying I'll deliver it to him." Her words were calm.

Boruto smacked her hand away. "And I'm saying it's okay." He stated, holding eye contact with the Uchiha.

"If you don't want it, I'll eat it for you!" Cho-Cho offered, still trying to get her hands on the food.

Mitsuki took a hold of her arm lightly, catching her attention. "Can you come over here with me?"

"Are you going to ask me out?" Cho-Cho wondered, looking at the boy. Without receiving a response, she turned and started to walk with him.

"Your condition is pretty advanced. " Mitsuki began to speak with the girl, as they got farther away from the others.

"Just mind your own business!" Boruto stated, still holding his conversation with Sarada.

"You know the people who are going to deliver it. So what's the problem? In this case, y/n and I are qualified to deliver it." Boruto quirked a brow at the girl. "I swear I'll get it to him. I won't let the lunch your mom made for the Seventh Hokage... go to waste."

"Why are you so persistent?" Boruto questioned.

y/n nodded, looking over to the girl. "I agree, why are you so persistent?"

"A boxed lunch isn't just about the food... When you know how special the person who made it for you is." Sarada explained, her tone seeming sad.

Boruto looked down at the ground a little, like the words were getting to him. "What's going on with you?"

Shikamaru let out a tired sigh. "Naruto is heading towards the Shikoro Pass. Boruto, let them take it."

"Fine... Here." The blond held the blue cloth-wrapped box out to Sarada.

The girl grabbed it with a smile. "I promise to get it to him."

"Yeah." Boruto mumbled.

"She's not on anything, I swear. It's been a rough few days." y/n admitted, pinching the place between her brows. "Let's go, Cho-Cho!"

The girl turned to look at her companions and nodded. "'Kay!"

Just like that, the three started to run off after the Hokage once more.

"I think he's into me. Seriously though, no thanks!" Cho-Cho stated, referring to Mitsuki and how they talked earlier.

In response to Cho-Cho, per usual, the two girls just laughed awkwardly.

'Finally, I get to meet you... papa!' Sarada smiled, looking ahead after she stopped laughing.

y/n stared in front of her with narrowed eyes. 'Something isn't right about this. I have a bad feeling in my gut. Someone's watching... But where?'

"The food in the lunchbox is gonna get all mixed up if you keep running like this..." Cho-Cho stated through her pants. The poor girl was sweating so much it was like she'd been running for hours. "Though the same thing's gonna happen once you eat it..."

"We have to hurry, or we won't be able to catch up. Besides, what's the point of all this if he doesn't get to eat it?!" Sarada yelled back to the girl.

y/n remained silent, her eyes still trained ahead of her as she focused. 'This is getting irritating. I can't tell where they are. Am I just paranoid?'

"I've had it, I can't run anymore!" Cho-Cho cried, falling down to her knees.

Sarada and y/n stopped a little ahead of her, looking back at the Akamichi.

"If you can't run, I'll roll you if I have to!" Sarada stated, her hands resting on her knees as she looked down at the girl.

"Great idea!" Cho-Cho cheered, looking up at the girl with wide eyes. That's when they heard shuffling, and turned to see a pure white kid landing in front of them.

y/n brought out a kunai, getting down into a fighting position. 'Bingo.'

The boy looked up at the trio, his eyes holding the one and only Sharingan. The twins' own eyes widened at the sight.

"Those eyes..." Sarada started.

"Who are you?" y/n questioned, not losing focus despite her small shock at the discovery.

"Shin Uchiha."

Sarada's pupils widened. "Our dad, my sister, and I are supposed to be the only survivors of the Uchiha Clan."

The boy held up what looked like a scroll while staring at the twins. "Come with me..."

"And if we refuse?" y/n questioned, already prepared to go on the defensive.

"My father said... to bring you. His word... absolute!" Shin stated.

"Both of you, get behind me!" y/n announced, stepping in front of the girls.

Sarada protectively held the lunch, as Cho-Cho bent down, ready to fight like y/n was.

Shin placed the scroll on the ground and smacked his hand against it. A chain poofed out into his grip with a sharp weapon was at the end. "I'm taking you away."

"What?! What're you going to do with me after you kidnap me?!" Cho-Cho questioned, her eyes wide.

Shin whipped his weapon at the girls and they all dodged.

Sarada jumped up into the air, throwing three shuriken directly for the boy. He blocked them easily with the chain.

As he blocked, Sarada fell to the ground, landing on the metal weapon. "Cho-Cho!"

The girl appeared behind Shin in the blink of an eye. "Partial Expansion Jutsu!" Her hand grew and she smacked it down where the kid was standing.

The boy flew into the air and he snatched his weapon up, pushing the two girls away in the process.

"You aren't needed." Shin stated, as he fell right towards Cho-Cho, his sharp weapon pointed down at her.

Just before he reached her, a leg kicked him in the side, sending him flying into the ground.

At the same time, a hand came in and grabbed Cho-Cho, yanking her away. And a figure stood behind Sarada, the other hand resting on her shoulder.

"Isn't this a bit much... for a kid's fight?" Naruto asked, looking directly at the boy.

"Lord Seventh!" Sarada exclaimed, looking up in surprise at the man's sudden appearance.

"I think my village's kids are well-behaved but..." Shin stood up from the rubble his rough landing made, looking directly at Naruto. "Sharingan... I see, so you're the one..." Naruto smirked.

"He treated me so roughly..." Cho-Cho smiled, looking up at the Seventh Hokage.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to keep you restrained. I have some questions for you." Naruto continued to hold his laid-back look.

Shin, however, didn't seem too pleased, since his eyes transformed into something far more dangerous than the basic Sharingan. "I see. Mongekyo Sharingan too."

y/n quickly appeared beside the Hokage. "What's the order, Lord Seventh?" It was obvious she'd gone into a formal way of speaking.

"Keep guard over Sarada and Cho-Cho. Don't interfere with the fight." Naruto ordered, and y/n nodded, getting the girls behind her swiftly.

Right after the order, Naruto went into Kurama Mode. "Alright, I won't go easy on you."

While they were talking, the sharp weapon that used to be at the end of the boy's chain appeared behind the girls.

The spikes separated and started flying towards them.

y/n quickly turned around, her kunai ready to deflect, but Naruto was way ahead of her.

Chakra hands shot out of his back, each one getting stabbed with a blade. "Remote control of weapons... So that's you're real power." At those words, the nine hands behind the man seemed to grow, and a strong wind blew past.

"S-Sarada... Is this what they say is inside Lord Seventh's body?" Cho-Cho asked, looking at the man with admiration.

"Y-Yeah..." Sarada stuttered, her eyes trained on the glowing orange body of the Hokage.

"The Tailed Beast. The Nine Tail's power..." y/n smirked, tightening her grip on the kunai she held.

"Go easy, okay?" Naruto asked himself, most likely talking to Kyubi.

Two of the hands rushed for Shin, but he jumped out of the way. Naruto continued to chase the dodging child with his Chakra.

"Look at all that massive Chakra! And he controls it so accurately!" Sarada observed, watching the man get a hit on Shin.

The boy rolled back on impact, but quickly recovered, jumping up onto a stone arch.

"Nicely countered, kid. You're well trained." Naruto complimented, looking up at Shin.

"Wow! I knew that Lord Seventh was super strong, but... he's even more amazing when you see him in actual combat. His dazzling presence... Could he be-?" Cho-Cho questioned, her cheeks flushed.

Sarada turned to look at the girl. "What?"

"That's gonna be a negative." y/n stated, her eyes going pure white at just the thought of what the girl was about to say.

A weird and small white one-eyed creature dropped down next to Shin. "This is the power of the Nine-Tails. Of the Seventh Hokage. Known as the greatest Shinobi of his time. To be able to see it with these eyes is an unexpected bonus. Retreat, for now, Shin. You can't take him on yourself."

Suddenly, the two vanished into a portal. "He disappeared..." y/n muttered, her eyes narrowed like they usually were when she's serious.

"The Transportation Technique?" Naruto questioned, still looking up at where the two used to stand. He got out of Kyubi Mode quickly after. "I guess that's it, huh..."

"Um... Could you be my real dad, Lord Seventh?" Cho-Cho asked, approaching the man.

y/n couldn't hold in her laugh. "H-Holy crap, you actually did it!" She cried out, trying to catch her breath between wheezes.

Naruto turned to look at the Cho-Cho with a raised brow. "Huh? What are you saying all of a sudden?" The girl grabbed his wrapped hand and put it on top of her head. She let it sit there for a second before taking it back off.

"It's not quite the same." The girl mumbled, her look full of disappointment.

"What's going on?" Naruto questioned, his eyes replaced with lines.

y/n finally calmed down. "I'm starting to learn that hanging out with girls isn't so bad." She admitted with a smile.

"Anyways, who was that just now?" Cho-Cho asked, resting a finger on her chin. "This journeys all about finding my dad, but... am I like the fair maiden everyone's fighting over?!" The girl hugged herself as she closed her eyes.

"No. You're probably not their target, Cho-Cho." Naruto started quickly and y/n grew serious once more. "It's probably Sarada and y/n they're after."

The younger of the two looked up, seeming to be brought out of a daze. "Who are they?" Sarada asked, as y/n offered a wavy smile, patting her sister on the shoulder. "They said they were Uchiha..."

Naruto looked at the twins with a smile of his own and walked over, placing a hand on both of their heads.

The girls looked up in surprise. "You don't have to worry about a thing. I'll protect you both."

Sarada's eyes widened at the man's words. Naruto's smile brightened at the response.

"Thank you, Lord Hokage." y/n looked up at the man, it was clear her eyes held a deeper message within them. It didn't take Naruto long to nod happily.

"Well... As it is, I can't send you back to the village. All of you, come with me! I think that'll be the safest." Naruto announced, looking between the three girls.

"With you?! Alright!" Cho-Cho cheered, her eyes lighting up.

"Actually, I'm on my way to meet with Sasuke, whom I haven't seen in a while. I know he'll probably be happy to see you guys too!" Naruto smiled, speaking over to the twins.

Sarada tightened her grip around the lunch. That's when she seemed to realize she was still holding it.

"Oh yeah! Me and y/n came to deliver this to you." She held out the food with a small smile.

"Make sure to enjoy it! It's homemade." y/n reminded the man.

"Oh." Naruto's smile disappeared as he got quiet for a moment. His memory flashing back to the bell test he took as a kid. "Thanks, sorry for the trouble." He grabbed the box with a small smile.

"That was delicious. Thanks for bringing it." Naruto thanked once more, looking over at the twins.

Sarada and Cho-Cho had a drink with a bun, while y/n had her usual onigiri and a drink. All of them taking a break to eat.

"Thank Boruto instead." y/n stated, turning over to look at the man.

Naruto smiled with a small laugh. "Okay."

"Sarada and y/n's dad, huh... Originally, this was supposed to be a trip to find my dad." Cho-Cho stated, looking up at the sky.

Naruto peered over at the Akamichi. "Did Choji go somewhere?"

"What's your dad like, Sarada? y/n?" Cho-Cho ignored the man's question, and instead looked over to the Uchiha's. "I've never met him, even once."

"We don't remember him." Sarada mumbled, looking away from the others. y/n stayed quiet, taking another bite of her food.

"That's right... He's been out traveling this whole time." Naruto remembered, before peering back down to the two with a smile.

"Let's see here... If I were to describe him... He was always popular with the kunoichi at the Academy... just like me. And he was quite handsome... just like me. Plus, he always got the top grade in Ninjutsu... just like me."

"Isn't there usually just one top scorer?" Cho-Cho questioned, looking over at the man. "Sounds suspicious..."

Sarada smiled with a small blush on her cheeks. And y/n smirked, letting a 'hmph' leave her mouth. Both of them happy to hear the Hokage complimenting their dad... in his own way.

"But, he was surly, antisocial, arrogant, and rude... totally not like me!" Naruto went on, a finger pointed up into the air.

Sarada and y/n's happiness dropped, and they were surrounded by a purple aura of defeat.

"In other words... He's my rival! And that stands even now! y/n... Sarada... watching you two earlier... reminded me a lot of Sasuke and Sakura back in the day." Naruto had a relaxed smile, like thinking about the old days calmed him.

"Oh..." Both the twins let out a sound of slight shock.

"y/n, you're temper is just like Sakura's. But everything else about you makes me feel like I'm staring at Sasuke. Your attitude, your looks, your strength. Everything." y/n looked away with a small blush, a smile falling over her lips.

"Sarada, Sasuke doesn't wear glasses, but your eyes are just like his. Though your presence is really similar Sakuras. Like how you might be really scary when you snap!" Sarada gave a toothy grin in response to the man's words.

"Don't worry. No matter how far apart you are, or how long you haven't seen him... it doesn't change the fact that you're his daughters."

"And Cho-Cho... Your face is a mirror of Karui's, but your physic is just like Choji's back then! Makes me wanna eat meat buns."

'I always love how when I'm with Uncle Naruto, I feel so relaxed!' y/n thought happily, her and the others back to running towards the meeting point.

y/n was in the lead, with Naruto and Sarada right behind. Meanwhile poor Cho-Cho was sweating and panting again at the back of the group.

"It's coming into view, ya know!" Naruto announced, as the four approached a tall structure. "That tower up there is where I'm supposed to meet with Sasuke."

Cho-Cho dropped back down onto her knees, throwing her bag to the side. "I can't take it anymore! Let's take a break!"

"Guess it can't be helped! Only for a little bit, okay?" Naruto asked, looking down at the sitting girl.

"Oh, come on..." Sarada started, looking ahead. "The tower is there right in front of us!"

y/n was just standing there with a blank face, acting like the break wasn't annoying her. But it was.

Running for long periods of time didn't bug her since she trained a lot. Instead, her eyes were set on the tower, longing hidden behind the careless cover they held.

"It's okay you guys. Put your backpacks down too." Naruto smiled.

The girls looked over at him for a moment, before placing their bags onto the ground below.

"Um... I need to use the restroom." Sarada stated, looking away with embarrassment.

Naruto stared at her for a moment before smiling. "Don't stray too far." The man turned around right after he spoke.

"All right." With that, the girl ran off.

After a few minutes had passed, y/n stood up. "I'm gonna go make sure Sarada's okay." She grabbed a kunai and looked over to Naruto. "Is that alright?"

"Of course." Naruto stated, and the girl nodded, heading towards the woods her sister went into.

"Sarada?" y/n looked around the dead trees before she stopped in her tracks. "Dammit!"

The Uchiha heir took no hesitation as she began to run for the tower, already catching onto her sister's plans.

'She's gonna get herself killed! How do we know this wasn't all just a set-up?!'

"Sarada!"

🌸🌸🌸

Another chapter down! I'm tired of putting these end word thingies! I got nothing to say!

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

272K 10.1K 31
your name is y/n and you are a jashin worshipper. but thats really all you know. Haku convinced zabuza To take you with them to 'use your immortality...
398K 10.4K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...
Secret No More Π’Ρ–Π΄ Caikyuu_DMDC

Π€Π°Π½Ρ„Ρ–ΠΊΠΈ

97.4K 3.1K 20
A SasuNaru story about Boruto, Himawari and Sarada being Menma's Half-siblings, and them finding out about it. Yep. That's basically it. This is a r...
21.5K 666 17
boyxboy thing don't like don't read. I'm not good at summaries so bare with me. Sasuke a young boy finds a part fox boy in an ally when he was runnin...