𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

Por petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... MΓ‘s

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~2~ [Training]
~3~[y/n Uchiha]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~8~[The Final Lesson!]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]
~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part One]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

~19~[The Uchiha Twins]

2.3K 69 11
Por petitpeachdeux

🌸🌸🌸

y/n and Sarada watched as Boruto painted 'idiot' across Naruto's stone face in bold red paint. The oldest Uchiha was laughing her ass off, while the youngest stood there silently.

"There's no way I'd let myself get caught so easily." Boruto mumbled, hiding away in an alley to get away from Naruto, who was chasing him for the painting incident.

"Idiots never learn their lesson." Sarada muttered, walking into the same alley with y/n. Who was still wiping stray tears from her eyes after laughing so hard.

Boruto looked over at the girls and brought a finger to his lips. "Shh!" He continued the action until he hid away in the sewers.

Just as he got out of sight, Naruto landed on a tall building behind the two. "y/n! Sarada!" The man called out, looking down at the twins.

"Lord Seventh!"

"Uncle Naruto!"

"Have you seen Boruto?" The man asked, looking more so at Sarada, since he already knew y/n probably wouldn't tell him.

"He went that way." The girl stated, pointing behind the respected man after letting herself think about if she would be honest or not.

"Thank you!" Naruto quickly jumped off and y/n pat her sister on the back.

"Impressive." As the girl was complimenting Sarada on her lying abilities, Boruto came back out, looking around to make sure the coast was clear.

"I should be the one saying thanks, y/n. Sarada." The blond smiled as he crawled out of the smelly hole. "Dammit! Getting upset over a little graffiti on the Great Stone Faces... Such a petty old man!"

"You just wanted him to come after you, right?" Sarada asked, not looking at the boy. "You're just upset because he doesn't pay enough attention to you."

y/n let out a sigh at her sister's bluntness. Of course that was the reason, everyone knew it. But no one ever said anything to his face.

"You're wrong!" Boruto blurted out in his defense. "We haven't played tag in a while... And I have to break the record from last time!" The boy suddenly froze in his movements.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu..." y/n observed quietly, slowly looking up to see a familiar puff of spiky hair standing behind the Uzumaki.

"Boruto... Don't make too much trouble for Lord Seventh." As Shikamaru spoke, Shikadai landed next to him, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "The Hokage is under a lot of pressure... And that goes for me, his adviser."

"Dammit!" Boruto cursed from within the Jutsu.

"Lord Hokage sure has it rough, having to deal with the likes of you." Shikadai smirked, clearly enjoying the chance to tease his friend.

"That was a Shadow Clone! The real old man... went back to work ages ago!" Boruto muttered, already aware of what his father did.

"If Lord Seventh used Sage Mode, he'd find you in a flash!" Shikamaru informed the boy.

"I know that. And that's why... I kept running away until dad got serious!" Boruto explained. His talking was labored from the Shadow Paralysis.

"Neither father nor son knows when to quit. You and Naruto are so much alike." Shikamaru muttered, pointing out the similarity between the two boys.

"Don't lump me in with dad!" Boruto stated and began struggling to try and get out of the Jonin's signature Jutsu.

"Shikadai, go and get Lord Seventh's shadow clone." Shikamaru instructed the boy standing next to him.

"Huh? Why me?" Shikadai questioned, turning to look up at his old man.

"Then will you take over here?" Shikamaru asked, returning the same look to his child.

Shikadai stopped and peered over to the struggling Uzumaki before letting out a sigh. "This is such a drag." After his complaint, the child was on his way to go grab a clone.

"Looks like we're alike too." Shikamaru mumbled to himself. "It's a drag for me too. Now, get going!" He stated loudly, making sure Shikadai could hear him.

Sarada watched the boy walk off, before looking at the ground. y/n saw this and tilted her head to the side with confusion.

The oldest daughter walked into the living room of her home to see Sarada staring at the purple picture frame they had sat down next to the television.

There was a photo of Sasuke when he was a teen. A photo of Sakura smiling. And then there was one with the twins when they were babies, and one from when they were toddlers.

"Where are you? And what are you doing?" Sarada mumbled to herself as y/n approached, standing behind the girl.

"Something on your mind?" She asked, peering down at the photos.

Before Sarada could respond, she grunted a little and took her glasses off, rubbing at her eye.

"Do you have an infection? Let me see and make sure it's okay." But before y/n could check, a door opening could be heard.

"I'm home!" Sakuras voice called out into the home. "I'm so exhausted!" The woman complained, rubbing her sore shoulder as she carried in a bag of groceries.

"Welcome home!" The twins greeted, appearing in the hall. Sarada still rubbing her eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Sakura asked, looking over at her children.

"My eyes got blurry. It happens once in a while." Sarada admitted, and Sakura dropped her bag, rushing over to the child.

She bent down on one knee, cupping Sarada's cheek. "Let me see!"

Her eyes widened a little and she took a step back. "I-It just got a little blurry. It's better now. Maybe my glasses just need adjusting." Sarada smiled, putting her frames back on.

Meanwhile, y/n was standing behind her, watching their mother's actions with narrowed eyes.

"It might be good to go get them checked." Sakura stated, her face completely serious.

"Don't make such a big deal out of it. You should worry about yourself. You really work too hard." Sarada continued to smile, looking up at her mom.

y/n walked to the kitchen with the grocery bag in hand, deciding to stay out of the conversation. 'Mom... what are you hiding from us?'

The small family was sat down eating their dinner in silence. Well, until Sarada broke it. "So, um..."

"Yeah?" Sakura asked, nodding her head as a motion for the girl to speak.

"Did papa... wear eyeglasses?" At the young girl's sudden question, y/n chocked on a piece of fish she had in her mouth.

Sakura looked at the oldest with worry, until y/n cleared her throat, taking a sip of water. 'I keep choking on food lately, what a pain.'

"Sorry, it went down the wrong pipe." y/n apologized, setting her glass back down onto the table. 'I keep choking on food lately, what a pain.'

"What makes you ask such a question?" Sakura questioned Sarada, taking a bite of rice after y/n confirmed that she was alright.

"You have good eyes, so I wondered if me needing glasses comes from dad." Sarada explained, and y/n let out a slow sigh.

"I don't think so. Probably." Sakura looked up in thought.

"'Probably?'" Sarada questioned, her face holding worry. "You're not so sure even though he's your husband?"

y/n froze at her sister's risky choice of words, looking over to the girl. "Sarada!" Her words were a harsh whisper.

"What's going on? You've been acting weird lately." Sakura remains calm, choosing to ignore her youngest daughter's rude comment.

"When is papa's important mission supposed to end?" Sarada continued to interrogate her mother.

"Well... I think it'll end someday." Sakura answered honestly, not knowing an exact date for his return.

"I guess you wouldn't know. After all, you don't even know if he wore glasses." Sarada took another bite of her food as the table sat in silence for a moment.

y/n suddenly stood up. "I'm done with my meal." She quickly turned on her heel and walked out of the dining room.

Sakura watched the girl leave and a sad smile grew on her face. "That was harsh, Sarada." The youngest just adjusted her glasses in response.

"The Uchiha Clan, due to grave misfortune, nearly lost its entire lineage. At present time, the only ones known to be living to carry on the bloodline..."

"Sasuke Uchiha and his two daughters." y/n finished the sentence for her sister, appearing on the railing next to the seated girl in the library. Sarada quickly looked over to y/n, her eyes wide. "So, you finally got your hands on the book, huh? I read it about a year or so back. Interesting one, isn't it?"

Sarada nodded a little, still at a loss of words. That's when she flinched a little and took her glasses back off, scratching at her eyes once more.

"They blurred again, didn't they? Let me see." y/n walked over and looked into the girl's eyes, staring at them closely to see if anything was wrong. "Man, you really are just blind."

Sarada hit her laughing sister in the shoulder before picking the book up.

"Excuse me, I'd like to see the next set of data pertaining to Sasuke Uchiha." Sarada stated, walking up to the front counter of the library with her book. y/n was next to her, looking around at all the shelves.

"Sure! Hold on a minute!" The librarian smiled, turning to his computer. His smile turned into a small gasp as he read what popped up. "It seems access to data relating to Sasuke Uchiha is restricted." The man informed, turning to look back at the kids.

"Restricted? Does that mean I can't see them? Why is that?" Sarada questioned, seeing the giant red seal placed on the computer screen that read 'restricted.'

"Who knows? I don't make the rules. But you can submit a request to view them. Although the results will probably be the same." He placed a slip of paper in front of the girl, and y/n looked down at it.

"No, it's alright." Sarada stated, shaking her head a little.

"Is it available to ANBU?" y/n asked, stepping up to the man.

He shook his head. "Not from here, no." She let out a sigh and nodded, before offering her twin an apologetic look.

y/n was sitting on the couch folding laundry in peaceful silence, while Sarada and Sakura got the sheets that were hang drying outside.

Just as she was about to finish up, the girl heard a giant smash and she shot up, rushing out of the house to see Sakura's fist crushing the ground.

"Mom! Sarada!" y/n ran over to the scene and saw an angry look on her mother's face as Sarada's eyes welled up with tears. "Mom...? Sarada...?" She slowed down subconsciously.

Sakura's eyes widened for a moment when she realized what she did before they relaxed, her anger fading into sadness. "I'm sorry I raised my voice. When he's finished with his mission, dad will come home." Sakura confirmed with a smile as she stood up, dusting her fists off.

"How do you know that?" Sarada questioned, tears rolling down her cheeks. "You've been apart for so long! Maybe he's forgotten all about us!" The girl's shoulders began to shake as she cried.

y/n stood there awkwardly, before reaching out to rub the girls back as her attempt at comfort.

Sakura raised her hand up to touch her own forehead with a small smile. "Your dad and I are connected through our feelings, so don't worry!"

"How can you say that with such confidence?" Sarada questioned, but before there could be a response, a cracking noise caught the girls' attention.

They all turned to see the dent Sakura had made in the ground made a crack that moved over to the house. The three Uchiha's watched as the building crumbled to the ground.

Sakura's eyes were white as pieces of her hair stuck out. "No way! The loan isn't..." A breath left the girl's body before she started falling to the floor.

y/n was quick to slide down and catch the knocked-out woman, sharing a wide-eyed look with her sister.

"She's always been prone to fainting." Shizune informed after checking Sakura's pulse. The pink-haired woman was laid out on a gurney, medical-nin already at the scene. "We've been very busy lately, so her fatigue probably built up. She'll wake up tomorrow."

"I said some terrible things to mom..." Sarada mumbled, and y/n ruffled the girl's hair with a small smile.

"It's gonna be okay, she'll get better and we'll get a new house. There's no need to worry!" Sarada hit the girl's hand away.

"Just like you to try and treat me like a child." Sarada muttered, only receiving a laugh from her sister.

"The loan..." Sakura mumbled in her sleep.

Shizune chuckled, before looking back up at the kids. "I'm going to admit her into the hospital. Would you guys like to come too?"

"We'll come by later." y/n smiled her hand back to resting at her side. "We're gonna salvage some important things."

The Medic-nin were gone, and the girls were digging through the rubble of their house. "Found it!"

Sarada's cheer caught y/n's attention and she walked over, peering over the girl's shoulder. It was the picture frame from the other day.

Sarada brushed it off a little, only to see that the photo of Sasuke was larger than it looked.

She grabbed the picture and pulled it up to see Sasuke with three other people that were unknown to her.

Sarada's vision blurred once more. "Who's this next to dad? The woman with the glasses?"

"I-I... don't know." y/n admitted, grabbing the photo so she could look at it closer. "Who are these people?"

The twins were sitting on an empty hospital bed next to Sakuras. Sarada still had the new found photo in hand.

"I see..." Shizune's voice cut through the silence. "So you were looking for your dad's photos." Sarada's eyes widened and she hid the image behind her back awkwardly.

y/n offered a small smile to the woman in front of her. "It's not really like that..." She tried to explain, seeing how flustered her sister got.

"That looks like a pretty old photo." Shizune observed, even though she only got a small glance at it.

"What's my papa like now?" Sarada asked, looking up at the woman.

"That's right. You two haven't seen your dad since you were babies." Shizune stated more to herself than to the twins.

"There's something I'd like to ask you, Ms. Shizune. Please don't tell my mom..." Sarada mumbled, looking over at the sleeping woman.

"Of course Sakura is your mother!" Shizune exclaimed, the three now sitting outside of the hospital room.

y/n shook her head. "Sarada, don't you think this is a little absurd? I get wanting to know more about dad. But Mom not being... well... mom?"

"Then please tell me more about our birth! Who delivered us? Who was there when we were born?" Sarada continued to pry, ignoring her sister.

Shizune hesitated a little before answering. "That's..."

"You're response is the same as everyone else's, Ms. Shizune. I checked, and I know that there's no record of our birth in any of the hospitals in the Leaf." Sarada stated, her eyes narrowing ahead of her.

"That doesn't mean... Anyway, why are you so curious about this now?" Shizune questioned, changing the topic.

"Because this woman... has the same glasses as me." Sarada stated, looking at the redhead in the photo.

"Looks more like an annoying fan-girl if you ask me." y/n piped in, peering down at the image and how the girl was uncomfortably close to Sasuke. "Besides, what about my features? I don't resemble her at all."

Sarada looked up at the girl for a moment. "We might not even be... sisters."

y/n froze and quickly shot up from the bench. Her mouth was wide and her eyes were shaking. The girl was speechless.

After standing there in silence for a moment, y/n walked off, leaving the two alone.

"Whoa, y/n! What's firing you up today?" Boruto asked, approaching the raven-haired girl as she threw kunai after kunai into targets. Hitting them all on the bullseye of course.

"Nothing you need to worry about. Are you hear to ask me to help you practice your throwing some more?" y/n looked over at the boy and he smiled.

"Heck yeah! Am I able to use shuriken now?!" His enthusiasm brought a small smile to y/n's face.

She nodded. "Yeah. You're definitely ready to use them for the cool tricks you wanna do." Boruto's eyes lit up at the word 'tricks.'

"Really?! Really?! Alright! Which one do I learn first? Come on, teach me!" Before y/n could say anything, Sarada ran over, grabbing onto y/n's shoulder as she tried to catch her breath.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said back there, I was thinking too much..." y/n looked at her panting sister with a smirk.

"First off, you asking for forgiveness is hilarious. And second off, I know what you said was too absurd to be true anyways. We're identical, remember?"

Sarada nodded before grabbing the girls wrist. "We've gotta go see Lord Seventh!"

"Huh? Why-" Before y/n could finish, Sarada was dragging her away. "We'll practice when I get back Boruto, I promise!

🌸🌸🌸

... Story... Out... Nothing more to say... No comment.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

398K 10.4K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...
97.4K 3.1K 20
A SasuNaru story about Boruto, Himawari and Sarada being Menma's Half-siblings, and them finding out about it. Yep. That's basically it. This is a r...
388K 11.9K 35
A/N May 4, 2021: stop reading this. its pure garbage. shitty and made by an idiot minor who tried so hard to be funny. i even cringe looking at this...
100K 2.5K 18
{ Sorry about the cover photo.. I'll find a better one soon enough, I hope.. } //Edited: This was edited// I started this about a year ago and now it...