𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

By petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... More

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~2~ [Training]
~3~[y/n Uchiha]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~8~[The Final Lesson!]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~19~[The Uchiha Twins]
~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part One]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]

2.1K 70 90
By petitpeachdeux

🌸🌸🌸

"Are you okay, Himawari?" Boruto asked, fixing the cool cloth he had placed on her forehead. The small girl was laying under her beds covers coughing lightly, cheeks red from the high fever she had. "You probably stayed in the pool too long last week."

y/n peeked into the room quietly, catching Boruto's attention. He turned to look at the girl with a small smile, motioning for her to come in.

"Hima..." y/n whispered sweetly, walking over to the sick girl.

"Ninnie." Himawari smiled a little at the familiar voice, her eyes shut.

"It's me, Hima." y/n smiled, though she knew the girl couldn't see it. When she reached the child, she rested the back of her hand onto her cheek, frowning slightly at how hot it was.

"Why are you here?" The question wasn't mean, it was just the young Uzumaki's curiosity.

"I'm here to make you feel better, of course. Why else?" y/n laughed a little, taking her hand away. Boruto was staying back and watching the interactions with a small smile, a hand resting on his hip.

"Ninnie... I wanna eat hamburger steak..." Himawari mumbled, her eyes still tightly shut

"Sure, when you're better, your mom will make some for you. So rest up and get better." y/n stated, putting her hand on the white cloth to make sure it was still cold before pulling the pink sheets up to the bottom of her nose.

"Mmhm..." Himawari was smiling, you could tell by the wrinkles at the ends of her eyes.

y/n turned to Boruto, giving him a small thumbs-up as the door slid open once more. "I'm going to pick up her medicine. Can you keep an eye on Himawari?" Hinata asked her son.

"Got it." Boruto confirmed.

"I'll help out." y/n assured, giving the woman a soft smile.

"Thank you, y/n." With that, Hinata shut the door, heading out to grab what she said she was gonna.

Boruto turned and saw the photo of him, Himawari, Naruto, and Hinata on the man's inauguration. He picked it up, looking at the image. "That reminds me..."

"We had a rough time with Himawari back then too..." y/n stated, resting her head on the boy's shoulder as she looked over it at the picture.

A young Himawari was sleeping peacefully in her bed, a pink stuffed panda held close to her. While Boruto was laying on his own bed in another room, staring up at the ceiling.

y/n walked into the kitchen of the Uzumaki house to get some water, and her eyes widened a little when she saw Hinata sitting at the table. "Is something wrong, Aunt Hinata?"

y/n was staying over at the house for the night since she and Boruto had played outside too late. Hinata said it was alright since they would all be meeting up tomorrow anyway.

The woman looked over, her worried expression getting replaced with a smile. "It's nothing, just thinking about the inauguration tomorrow."

"Is Uncle Naruto late?" y/n asked, seeing the frog clock sitting on the counter.

"You should get back to bed, people your age need lots of rest to grow big and strong." Hinata held her smile, getting up to help y/n back to the couch.

"But I'm older now!" y/n cheered quietly, punching a fist into the air. Hinata laughed while continuing to usher the girl over to the living room.

The truth was, y/n couldn't sleep that night because of a nightmare she had. But she would never admit that to the woman since she was embarrassed about having those things as a ten-year-old.

That's when the doorbell rang out through the building. Hinata peered over to the front door and y/n stopped walking, her eyebrows furrowed.

The door opened and a hoard of guys walked into the house. The large group consisted of Choji, Sai, Shino, Kiba, and in the front of the pack, a hammered Naruto being carried by Shikamaru and Lee. y/n quickly hid behind a wall, not knowing some of them very well.

"There you go..." The two at the front mumbled, dropping the blond onto the ground so he could take his shoes off. The Uzumaki's face was beet red.

Naruto leaned back, and Hinata kept him held up with her arms. He hiccuped a little, drool starting at the corner of his mouth.

"Hey, you're home now." Shikamaru confirmed, crouching in front of the man. "Sorry, Hinata... He got wasted."

Hinata smiled and laughed a little, looking back at her dazed husband. "Oh, Naruto... You know you're not a strong drinker..."

"At last, tomorrow is the day when Naruto takes center stage! All of us, his friends, will cheer him at full power!" Lee announced a fist gripped in front of his face.

Kiba smirked, resting a hand on his chin. He was slightly drunk as well, his pink face being a strong giveaway. "Well, if you ask me, I gave up the Hokage's seat to him."

"You weren't even a candidate. So to make such a claim isn't logical, Kiba." Shino stated plainly, looking away from the man. "Besides..."

"Shut up, Shino!" Kiba yelled back at the bug user.

Shikamaru groaned, looking at the guys behind him. "Hey, the kids are probably asleep, so keep it down, guys."

As if on cue, y/n appeared from behind the wall she'd ducked into. "You weren't even a candidate? Loser." The sudden appearance of the Uchiha caught the others off guard.

"I-It's not like that!" Kiba defended quickly, and Hinata chuckled lightly at the scene.

Naruto started to move a little, bringing the attention back to him. "Iruka Sensei... I'll show you... I'll definitely become the Hokage..." The man was mumbling in his sleep, shaking his head slightly. The other adults looked at him for a moment before smiling.

y/n peered up at the stairs to see a tuft of blond hair peeking down. She smiled at the boy, offering a small wave.

Himawari was putting the chopsticks down next to an already made plate. y/n and Boruto walked over, the girl carrying one plate while the boy carried two. They set them down onto the three empty placemats laid out.

One of the seats at the end of the table was occupied by the same pink panda stuffie, leaving four left open for the others.

"Can you two go and wake your father up?" Hinata asked, looking at her kids with a smile.

"Okay!" Himawari cheered, already running over to where the man was sleeping upstairs.

"What? Is he seriously still sleeping?" Boruto muttered, his hands behind his head as he walked slowly. "He's so hopeless!"

y/n watched them starting to leave before she looked back at the woman. "Is there anything you need me to do?"

Boruto shook his head before his mom could answer, grabbing her by the wrist. "You're coming with us."

"Daddy, wake up!" Himawari cheered loudly, opening the door to the room. The man was laying on the couch of his office, a blanket covering him.

He didn't even flinch.

The small girl padded over to him, bending down to his ear. "Wake up!" She whispered quietly.

No reaction.

"Wake... up!" She poked him on the stomach.

Nothing.

A laugh caught her attention as Boruto walked in, y/n trailing behind with her hands stuffed into her pajama pockets.

"'Cutesy Coaxing' isn't going to work on him, Himawari." The boy informed with a smirk. "This is how you do it."

Boruto jumped high into the air with a scream. "Get up!" He yelled with a smile.

Naruto's groggy eyes opened a little, but it was already too late. Boruto landed on the man's stomach butt first, making him wheeze and scrunch up, his blue eyes going white.

"You dobe! Don't kill him! He's about to be Hokage! Do you know how burdening it would be to try and find someone else?" y/n scolded, ripping the blond up by the back of his shirt, taking him off of his father.

"Thank you for the food!" The three kids smacked their hands together, before quickly digging into breakfast.

Everyone was sat at the table now, including the poor grown Uzumaki that just had his rib cage crushed by a ten-year-old boy he created.

"Thank you... for the food." Naruto mumbled, shoving his hands together slowly.

"So today's the Hokage's inauguration? Shouldn't you be getting up on your own?" Boruto questioned the man sitting diagonally from him.

"You're right, ya know." Naruto mumbled, taking a drink of his water.

y/n sighed, smacking the boy on the back of his head. "Respect your dad." The blond just huffed, going back to eating his food.

Hinata laughed a little, walking out from the kitchen as she undid her apron. "Boruto's been looking forward to it! He insisted on waiting up for you yesterday, and didn't go to bed until late." The woman exposed her son with a smile.

Naruto looked over at the boy with a small smile. "Oh, that so?"

"M-Mom!" Boruto cried, his cheeks growing pink.

y/n laughed, almost choking on the piece of lettuce in her mouth. Boruto glared over at her. "You were up too!"

y/n's face flushed red. "Different reasons, you snitch!" She exclaimed, stuffing rice into her mouth.

"If I go down, you're going down with me." Boruto smirk, pointing a chopstick at the girl. y/n stuffed a piece of sausage in her mouth, grumbling incoherently.

"I can't wait! I can't wait!" Himawari smiled, rocking back and forth in her seat with excitement for the day's event.

"I'm going to pick up your formal attire." Hinata informed, putting her now folded apron on a stool.

"Huh? It isn't ready yet?" Naruto asked with surprise, looking back at the woman.

"Yes, I'm sorry... The artisan who does embroidery is very meticulous about her craft. She's done the embroidery for every Hokage so far and wants it to be perfect. So I was told that it isn't going to be finished until the very last minute." Hinata explained with an apologetic gaze.

"I see..." Naruto smiled a little, before looking forward with a blank look. 'That's right... It wasn't finished in time for Kakashi Sensei's inauguration... How old is this lady anyway?'

Hinata slid open the door to the room, looking back at the small group once more. "I'll go straight to the venue after I pick it up. So please go on ahead with the kids."

"Okay, got it." Naruto confirmed.

"Right!" Boruto stated food in his mouth.

"Bye-bye!" Himawari waved with a smile.

"We'll see you soon." y/n smiled, offering a small wave as she hit Boruto on the head.

"What was that for?!"

"Talking with your mouth full! It's disgusting!"

Naruto was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, finishing up with getting his shoes on. "Hey, c'mon you three! Let's go!" He yelled back to the kids since they were all running behind schedule. "What are you guy's doing?!"

The three were a little too busy to hear him.

Boruto was having a tug of war battle with Himawari. The thing they were tugging on just happened to be the stuffed pink panda bear. y/n was standing next to them, trying to settle down the situation.

"No! I'm bringing it!" Himawari fought.

"Leave it! It'll only get in the way!" Boruto cried.

"Stop fighting over this!" y/n exclaimed, seeing the poor bear getting abused. 'This isn't gonna end well...'

"No way! She'll get tired and I'll end up having to carry it!" Boruto yelled over at y/n, his eyes shut while he pulled.

"I'm bringing it!" Himawari flung her head back.

y/n saw the seam of the bears head starting to give and she groaned. "Don't make a big deal over carrying a bear, dobe."

"Everyone's gonna be there! Put yourself in my shoes! I don't wanna be forced to carry something so embarrassing!" Boruto stated, continuing to pull.

"Hima, why don't we just leave it this time?" y/n asked, looking over at the young girl with pleading eyes.

"No!" Himawari cried.

"Leave it at home!" Boruto fought.

"Hey, you three! We have to leave now or we'll be late!" Naruto's voice could be heard echoing through the halls once again.

y/n watched with hopeless eyes as the bear ripped. It's head coming off of its body.

Himawari flew back with the head, while Boruto stumbled with the body. y/n watched all the stuffing fall with defeat.

'Uh-oh... I've really done it...' Boruto thought, his eyes drooping. "S-Sorry... But if you weren't pulling so hard..." The boy started to speak, as Himawari stood up from the ground with her back to the two.

"Hey! Will you two cut it out and let y/n-!"Naruto stopped just when the young girl turned to the kids. Her eyes opened, revealing a foggy white color.

Boruto's own eyes widened with y/n's. "It's the same as mom's!" The boy exclaimed, recognizing the look. y/n gulped when she saw her image reflecting in the milky white orbs.

The sound of a glass breaking could be heard and the two kids flew out the kitchen door, landing against the wall. "Ow!"

"Boruto! y/n!" Naruto stood up quickly, seeing the two.

"D-Dad! All of a sudden Himawari's gone crazy and she's super strong!" Boruto mumbled, his eyes wide with fear.

y/n looked over at the man with beads of sweat dripping down her face. "We're gonna die!"

They both sucked in a sharp breath when Himawari came walking out of the room slowly.

"They Byakugan?!" Naruto gasped, seeing the eyes clearly. "What the heck is going on?" He started running for the kids.

"Here she comes!" Boruto cried, as him and y/n grabbed onto each other, backing themselves up against the wall.

"I-I'm gonna miss you Sarada and mom! Even you, dad!" y/n cried out, seeing the short girl walking scarily, shadows hitting her features in just the right way to make her ten times more terrifying.

"Lock on." Himawari mumbled coldly, pointing at the two with her fingers. She waited a second before diving for the kids.

"This is bad!" Boruto cried, as him and y/n blocked their faces, preparing for impact.

Just at that moment, an orange blur appeared in front of them, turning into Naruto. He held his arms out to the side, blocking the two kids from the dangerous attack.

Instead of getting Boruto and y/n, the young girl jabbed Naruto right on the pressure point in his stomach. Where the Kyubi was.

The man's eyes went white as he felt his breath leave his body, and he flew back.

Boruto and y/n were trying to make themselves smaller as Naruto's butt flew closer and closer to them. Himawari being the one that was pushing him.

"She killed the Hokage!" y/n's eyes were as big as saucers.

"Naruto?!" Hinata had run home to see a passed out Naruto in the hallway. None of the kids anywhere to be seen. "Get a hold of yourself, Naruto... This is the... Halted Chakra Point!"

The grown man was laying on the ground with grey skin, his eyes lifeless as drool dripped from the side of his mouth.

"Which means he'll be unconscious all day... Who did this?!" Hinata questioned, looking around from her crouched position.

"Big brother? Ninnie?" The high pitched death tone was whispered slowly, as Himawari's lips curled up to her eyes in a dead smile.

Boruto and y/n were sitting in a dark closet, both of them shaking with sweat as they heard her quiet call.

"Are you playing hide-and-seek?"

y/n quickly covered Boruto's mouth as he covered hers, hearing the clanking and banging coming closer to them. Tears were welling up in their eyes.

'I had no idea Himawari was this dangerous when she's upset!' Boruto thought shakily.

'It's wrong to knock a kid out. It's wrong to knock a kid out. It's wrong to knock a kid out- Oh, who am I kidding?! I wouldn't be able to knock her out with the Byakugan activated!' y/n tried hard to hold in her tears as Boruto's hand remained over her mouth and vice versa.

A door creaked open into a room, letting a little light from the hallway flood in. "Are you here?" She asked innocently, slowly walking into the area.

When she turned to the closet door, her smile grew wicked and her white eyes got even whiter, a ring of black surrounding them.

The girl could see two Chakra flows through the wooden door.

"Big brother... Ninnie..." The closet door slowly started opening. "I... found... you..."

y/n and Boruto looked up at the girl, their teary eyes going white as they shoved another hand onto each other's mouths. The girl's shadow casting over them.

The door slammed shut behind the child, leaving them alone in the closet.

'That day, we swore that we'd never upset Himawari, ever again.' y/n thought, still looking at the pink framed photo over Boruto's shoulder.

The blond swallowed hard. 'I thought we were going to die back then. We were hiding in plain sight with her Byakugan. Talk about unfair! And ever since that day... when he became the Hokage, our stupid old man hasn't come home that much.' Boruto shut his eyes, putting the photo down on its front side.

y/n got off him and watched as he walked back over to Himawari's sleeping form. "Damn it. Is he not going to come home? At a time like this?" The boy questioned quietly, sitting down on the pink rolly chair next to the bed.

y/n started walking over, getting ready to rest a hand on his shoulder and comfort him when...

"I'm home!" Naruto's frantic voice rang throughout the house. Stomping could be heard and the room shook a little before a blond man in a Hokage cloak slammed the room door open.

The kids looked over at him with wide eyes.

"I heard Himawari had a fever... Is she alright?" Naruto asked, crouching down next to Boruto and y/n while he looked at his sick daughter.

"U-Uh-huh. Dad, what about work?" Boruto questioned, looking down at the surprise visitor.

"Shikamaru and my Shadow Clone are covering for me." Naruto stated quickly, leaning over to rest his hand on the girl's cloth-covered forehead.

"Dad..." Boruto started and y/n laughed a little, realizing what he was about to point out. "You're cloak is... inside out."

"Huh? Seriously?! That's weird... oh, you're right!" y/n let her laughs slip as the Hokage looked behind him at the back of his cloak with wide eyes. Watching as he quickly started to fix it.

"Damn it..." Boruto mumbled, turning away from him on the chair. The boy only did that to hide the small smile and blush that appeared on his face. "You're still so uncool."

Hinata started walking down the stairs quietly, taking down a tray of water and medicine from out of Himawari's room.

"Hamburger steak!" Boruto's yells could be heard through the walls.

"No!" Naruto fought back quickly.

"It has to be hamburger steak!" y/n cried, taking the young boy's side on this one.

"Rice porridge!" Naruto announced loudly.

"We're telling you! Himawari said she wanted to eat hamburger steak!" Boruto yelled while y/n held up an onion and a pan.

"No! Because rice porridge is what you eat when you're sick!" Naruto exclaimed, holding a rice pot and an egg. The three went into a heated staring contest as Hinata walked into the kitchen.

"Hey... hold on..." She started, looking between the three.

"Hamburger steak!"

"Rice porridge!"

"Her fever went down. So what's the harm?" Boruto fought, as they all started fighting.

"It'll make her happy after a long day!" y/n added.

"No means no!" Naruto finalized.

"Why? Hamburger steak!" Boruto yelled back, as an onion and a rolling pin rolled towards Hinata's feet.

"Rice porridge!"

"Hamburger steak!" Boruto continued to fight the battle.

"You're not the one's who are gonna eat it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"We're not the ones who wanted it!" y/n followed up.

Right now, y/n was swinging a pan around while Boruto did the same with a spatula. And Naruto was keeping them both at bay by putting the lid of the rice pot on y/n's head and the body of it on Boruto's, pushing the kids back by using them.

"Rice porridge!"

"Hey... You three." The three immediately stopped when they heard Hinata's tone. All of them slowly turning to look at her with regretful expressions.

She was standing there, a giant red aura surrounding her as she stared at the ground.

When she looked up, the Byakugan was activated and the entire house shook as she shoved them out into the dark. "If you're going to be noisy, go outside!"

The trio was now standing on the front steps of the house with blank looks.

"See? You made her all mad." Naruto stated, looking down at Boruto and y/n like a complaining child.

"She got mad because of you." Boruto stated, looking up at Naruto.

y/n stuffed her hands into her pockets. "Since when am I even part of this family?" She questioned, realizing how out of place she was in that fight just now.

"Okay, Himawari seems better, and I left a pile of unfinished work, so... I should be getting back." Naruto mumbled, scratching the back of his head sheepishly as he started walking down the steps.

Boruto and y/n's stomach's growled right on cue. Naruto stopped, turning back to look at the kids with a smile. "Wanna go get a bite to eat?"

"Huh? With you?" Boruto asked in a shocked tone, taking his hands away from the back of his head. "You said you had work left..."

"Boruto's right, you need to do your Hokage things. I'm gonna head ho-" y/n stopped herself when she realized she hadn't spoken to Sarada about leaving to go to Boruto's house.

It kicked in that when she got home, the girl was gonna starve her of any food.  She fell silent.

"I haven't eaten yet. And I can't work when I'm hungry." Naruto smiled, before seeing the looks on the kid's faces. His smile fell. "You don't wanna?"

y/n grabbed Boruto's wrist and started walking down the steps. The young blond seemed a little shocked at her actions, seeing as he wasn't planning on going.

When they reached the gate, y/n elbowed the boy in the side and he sighed.

"Fine, I'll come along. So, where are we going?" Boruto looked back at his dad and y/n let go of him, smiling at her plan's success.

Before long, they were standing in front of a modern shop labeled, 'Ichiraku Ramen.'

"I've been coming to this shop since I was a little kid. It holds a lot of memories for me. It used to be a small shop, but now..." Naruto droned off, looking up at the building with a proud smile, his hands resting on his hips.

'Seriously, ramen?' Boruto thought, his eyes drooped.

y/n looked at the shop. 'I think I've passed this place once or twice on my night strolls when I'm scared of facing Sarada.'

"Mom says you eat hamburgers every chance you get. And I'm assuming you drag y/n along with you. That's a totally unbalanced diet." Naruto stated, looking over at Boruto.

The boy seemed to be taken aback. "Huh? So is only eating ramen!"

Naruto waved a finger up into the air with a smirk, like he was expecting that comeback. "You just don't know how good Ichiraku Ramen is. The nutritional content is on the same level as Food Pills... And it's recommended by the Jonin of the village, starting with the Sixth Hokage!"

The man was smiling as he went on about how amazing and prize-winning the noodles were.

y/n was offering him a small smile, taking pity on him since Boruto was hunched over with an unamused look. "Seriously?"

"Welcome..." The girl cleaning the counter turned to greet whoever entered with a smile. "Oh, it's been a while, Lord Seventh!"

The young man in the kitchen looked out from under the hanging cloths and nodded in agreement.

"Sorry, I haven't been able to drop by lately." Naruto apologized, walking in with the two kids.

"You must be busy. Oh, you brought your son today? And..." The girl fell short when she saw y/n, not recognizing who the girl was.

"Oh, she's my niece." Naruto smiled, informing the woman of y/n's title. When the small girl heard that, she couldn't help but feel happy at what he considered her.

"Hello." The two kids bowed their heads a little to greet the girl.

"You've grown so much since I last saw you." The woman stated, referring to Boruto.

Boruto didn't respond, he just kept walking ahead, jumping up onto the stool at the counter.

"Nah, he's still just a kid." Naruto continued talking with the worker.

y/n had followed after Boruto, looking around the shop to see the different decorations. "What do you think about this place?" She plopped herself down right next to the boy.

"It's a food shop." He said plainly and y/n groaned, pushing his shoulder slightly.

"What a little crybaby." She teased with a small laugh. Boruto just huffed, looking away from her.

"What will you have?" The girl asked Naruto, both of them still talking as the man sat down with the others.

"Three special ramen.. and..." The Seventh Hokage dug into the back of his pants pocket and pulled out some flimsy piece of paper with 'Naruto all you can eat' written on it with a smiley face. "Is my Naruto gift card still good?"

"Of course! My father, the founding father of this shop, gave it to you as a wedding gift! We'd be so honored." The woman stated happily.

Boruto looked at the drooping paper with a wide mouth. y/n's eyebrow was twitching as she grew a bead of sweat.

"Besides, it's all thanks to the patronage of the Ninja World's hero, that our shop has grown so much. See?" The girl motioned over to the wall, and the three followed her sight to see a large poster of Naruto eating a giant bowl of ramen. The front of it read 'The Seventh loves Ichiraku Ramen!'

y/n's jaw dropped while Boruto's eyes grew shadows over them, his mouth opening and shutting. "What...?"

Naruto scratched the back of his neck awkwardly with a smile.

The three were sitting in awkward silence, drinks placed in front of them. Naruto took a sip from his with a smile.

"Man, this smell brings back memories... Everything's shiny and new now, but this is where your mom and I went to eat on our first date." The man reminisced happily.

"Aren't you supposed to go someplace fancier for that kind of thing?" Boruto questioned, his tone making it obvious he wasn't amused.

"No, your mom said, 'I'd love to get some ramen.'" Naruto quickly stated, beads of sweat appearing on his face.

"Seriously?" Boruto questioned, still not buying it. "I can't picture mom loving ramen that much."

"I'm telling you, it's true. And your moms loved this place ever since." Naruto continued to try and convince the young boy.

y/n smiled. "I think that as long as the couple is meant to be, then it shouldn't matter where you go." She was trying to save the Hokage's pride at this point.

"Okay, okay." Boruto finally gave up when y/n joined in, not interested in having a whole battle over the topic.

"By the way, how are things going at the Academy?" Naruto asked, trying to make conversation once more.

"So, so..." Boruto mumbled, picking up a small sign on the table to read it.

"What about you, y/n?" The man's eyes were practically begging her to save this terrible conversation.

"Boruto's always getting into trouble, so I get dragged down with him. Dobe." y/n muttered, glaring over at the blond she grew up with.

"Don't act like you're innocent!" Boruto yelled as y/n took a sip from her drink with a smirk.

"Don't give the teachers too much trouble... Although I..." Naruto started a smile on his face.

"This is Kagemasa!" Boruto exclaimed out of nowhere, pulling out a small promotional flyer for the new movie with a smile. "I didn't know they had stuff like this!"

y/n groaned, looking away from the small container of flyers. "I never wanna see that man again." She mumbled, pushing the box away little by little.

"What? You like stuff like that?" Naruto asked, peering over at the flyer in the boy's hand.

"Not me. My friends do..." Boruto shoved the paper into y/n's chest with a small blush, making her wheeze.

"No... fair." She breathed out through the pain he just caused.

"Denki and Iwabe..." The boy continued, resting his head on his hand. Meanwhile, y/n had started making an origami swan out of the paper.

"I like snakes, they're just one long neck." y/n mumbled.

"Thank's for waiting!" The worker walked over, placing a bowl of steaming ramen in front of each of them.

The three were slurping up their warm soup quickly when the voice from the television broke through the silence.

"The time-honored Five Kage Summit is fast approaching. The Hidden Leaf Village will be the site of this year's conference, and the Kage from each village will be assembling to discuss many topics."

"So are things gonna get busy for you again?" Boruto asked, after listening to what the news lady had to say for a moment.

"Yeah..." Naruto mumbled, blowing on some noodles.

"That's fine with me, just... don't make mom and Himawari sad." Boruto continued, his eyes serious as he spoke.

"Yeah... Hey, you're still a kid, so don't worry about such things, Boruto." Naruto stated and y/n sucked in a sudden breath, choking on a noodle in her mouth.

'Wrong answer! Evacuate the mission!' y/n was screaming inside her head as she took a sip from her drink, trying to clear her throat.

"And who's fault is it that I can't be a happy-go-lucky kid?" Boruto mumbled, playing with a piece of narutomaki left in his bowl.

Naruto was saved from having to answer when the doors to the shop opened up. "Welcome!" The same lady greeted the new guests happily.

"Oh?" Choji questioned, immediately seeing the familiar man at the counter.

"Hey, what a coincidence."  Cho-Cho stated, the Akamichi's walking up to the trio.

"H-Hey... What, Choji? You brought your daughter here to eat too?" Naruto asked, spinning over in his seat to look at the two.

"Well, yeah." Choji nodded.

"Dad and I are gonna start having our monthly ramen-eating contest." Cho-Cho stated, her eyes shut.

"You're battling your daughter?" Naruto questioned with a worried look.

"Don't interfere, Naruto. This is a serious battle for us chubby types." Choji stated, his eyes narrowed as electricity appeared behind him.

"Our pride is on the line! In this world of extreme calories, parental ties don't matter!" Cho-Cho stated, walking away to a booth with her father as shadows covered them.

"I-I see... do your best...?" Naruto questioned, not really knowing how to respond to them.

y/n waved a small flag in the air that said 'Cho-Cho' along with a shirt she was suddenly wearing that had the girls face printed over it. "Don't tell my sister you saw me and I'll cheer for you till I die."

'I don't quite get it, but they seem to be having fun. Why can't our family be more like that?' Boruto watched Choji and Cho-Cho get two large bowls of ramen brought out to them, before turning to look over at his side of the stick.

Naruto was slurping noodles up into his mouth with lines for eyes as y/n shoved chopsticks up her nose.

'That makes me sound like I want to be closer to that stupid old man!' Boruto shook his head quickly, catching the man's attention.

Naruto turned to look over at his son, taking the chopsticks out of y/n's nostrils without looking at her and she pouted at the action. "What's the matter?" He asked, still looking at the boy.

"Nothing at all!" Boruto defended, eating the piece of narutomaki he was playing with.

"Today, I'm definitely gonna break your legendary record... No, I'm gonna break the Legendary Queen of Gluttony's record!" Cho-Cho announced, her and Choji already digging into their food.

"Legendary Queen of Gluttony?" Boruto questioned, overhearing the girl's words.

"Who the heck is that?" y/n asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "...And why does the title sound so cool?"

Naruto's eyes went white before he grew a nervous smile. "Hey, enough already. Let's eat before the noodles get too soft!"

The two kids looked over at the suspicious man. "O-Okay."

"That hit the spot!" Naruto smiled, his hands pushed together as he thanked the meal.

Boruto and y/n were glaring at each other over the side of their bowls as they raced to finish drinking their broth first. At the same time, they slammed the objects down onto the counter. "Done!"

"I won!" Boruto exclaimed immediately, a triumphant smile on his face.

"Yeah right loser, it was obviously me." y/n smirked, putting her chopsticks on the top of her bowl.

"No way-!" Boruto started, slamming his hand on the counter.

"Wasn't it good?" Naruto cut them of with a smile, before the argument could get out of hand.

Boruto looked over at his old man with a small blush on his cheeks. "I guess it was okay." He loved it.

"It was great, thank you for dinner." y/n stated, laughing at Boruto's lack of ability to hide his feelings.

"That's good. I told you I have lots of memories here. The appearances may have changed, but this place holds a lot of precious memories from the past." Naruto explained, thinking back to all the times he ate here when he was younger.

When he looked back over at the kids, Boruto was reading the movie promotion paper once more, while y/n spun around on her seat.

When the blond noticed his dad was looking, he shoved the paper at y/n again. This time, she fell of her seat, hitting the ground with the flier.

Choji and Cho-Cho's heads fell onto the table below them. "I-It's a tie." Choji admitted weakly, his head going limp.

"I guess I was a little short of beating the Legendary Queen of Gluttony... bleh." Cho-Cho's head fell limp with her fathers as soon as she was done talking.

"See you, Choji." Naruto smiled, the three walking over to the money counter to pay.

"Y-Yeah..." Choji choked out.

"Thank you for coming." The woman smiled, as Naruto dug through his green change purse.

"I can't believe those two..." Boruto mumbled, referring to the two passed out Akamichi's.

"I know, they're amazing." y/n admitted, her face completely serious. "Just who the heck is the Legendary Queen of Gluttony anyways... and how do I get her crown?"

"I wanna know too." Boruto stated with a smile. "Well, who she is, not the crown thing."

"What? You even haven't told your son?" The woman asked, sounding shocked with the questions the kids were asking.

"Uh, guys..." Naruto motioned over to the wall behind the worker with an awkward smile.

The kids looked over, and there on the wall was none other than, Hinata. The Legendary Queen of Gluttony. She earned the title after eating a record-breaking 46 bowls of ramen in one sitting.

"M-Mom?!" Boruto cried out, his face going blue.

y/n fell to the ground, waving a small white flag in the air. "I don't stand a chance."

Hinata finished tucking Himawari in before turning to see the pink framed photo laying on it's front.

The one Boruto and y/n had looked at earlier.

"This photo... It's from after the Inauguration Ceremony..."

"Who would have thought Himawari would awaken her Byakugan?" Naruto sighed, placing his cup of tea onto the table.

Hinata walked over to one of the comfy chairs they had in the dining room, seeing the sleeping kids on it.

Boruto and y/n were on the left and right, while Himawari was snuggled between them, a repaired pink panda in her arms. The woman covered them up with a blanket, smiling at the sight.

That's when the sound of a doorbell rang throughout the house. Hinata walked over to the front, opening the door to see Sakura standing there.

"I'm so sorry! I had no idea she walked home with you guys. She always wonders off without a care in the world." Sakura bowed over and over again, embarrassed about the whole thing.

"It's not a problem, really." Hinata smiled, opening the door all the way. "She's been staying over here since forever, no need to change that now."

Sakura walked in, heading over to the kitchen where the light was. Naruto turned to see the woman and smiled, waving. "Hey, Sakura!"

"Ah, hello." Sakura smiled, bowing a little to the man since he was indeed the Hokage now. That's when she looked over to see the sleeping kids. "Oh, how sweet."

She walked over, slowly and carefully picking y/n up. The other two mumbled a little in complaint, before getting closer to each other.

Sakura walked over with her daughter in her arms. "Alright, here we go..." She dropped the child. "Wake up!"

"My spleen!"

🌸🌸🌸

Get ready, cause the next chapters are about Sarada and y/n meeting Sasuke!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642 27 6
A boy born from a powerful line of ninjas. The Moho Clan. Was taken by a mad man and experimented on. After many failed attempts and failed experimen...
21.5K 661 17
boyxboy thing don't like don't read. I'm not good at summaries so bare with me. Sasuke a young boy finds a part fox boy in an ally when he was runnin...
75K 1.2K 15
≑;- κ’° Β° #γƒŠγƒ«γƒˆ naruto VARIOUS x reader oneshots κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° REQUESTS , closed κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° STATUS , discontinued κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° STARTED , 27.06.2021 κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° E...
12.6K 372 31
Naruto and Sasuke has had their first child, Menma. The story continues with that haha! I am bad at writing story info and I don't even know what I...