𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

By petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... More

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~2~ [Training]
~3~[y/n Uchiha]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~8~[The Final Lesson!]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]
~19~[The Uchiha Twins]
~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part One]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]

1.5K 62 3
By petitpeachdeux

This.... yeah, this isn't edited. My anime platform wasn't working and it wouldn't let me watch the anime's I write chapters for. Sorry for such a delay.

🌸🌸🌸

Boruto was falling through the portal, his hand tightly gripping y/n's, who was right behind him. It wasn't long before they broke through what looked like a dome of roots.

The two of them were free-falling to the ground, screams leaving their mouths. Boruto fell through some vines, stopping his fall after they wrapped around him. y/n grabbed onto one of them, letting her self lower towards the ground at a slow pace.

When they both reached the bottom, they got away from the vines, looking around them at their new surroundings.

"Where is this?" Boruto questioned, holding his head. The surroundings were all roots, thick rope, and small vines decorating it.

"No clue." y/n mumbled, peering down at the shallow body of water they were standing in. "But I don't like it."

Boruto walked forward a little, looking around. "Class Rep!" He started running ahead, his feet trudging through the water. "Class Rep!"

"Boruto, hold on!" y/n cried, chasing after the reckless boy. The boy suddenly stopped, and y/n almost ran into him because of it.

She looked over at Boruto in confusion, before seeing that his eye was activated. "That's... the thing I kept seeing." Boruto admitted quietly, his eyes following a path.

"It was connected to this place?" y/n questioned, peering up at the dark area that surrounded them. When she looked back down, Boruto was already halfway to a large tree stump. Her eyes widened and she followed after him, a groan escaping her lips. "Dobe!"

Boruto and y/n stopped when they got a little closer to the wooden stump, the front of it exploding out. The two friends quickly blocked their faces from the flying debris.

Behind all that dust and wood was Nue, standing above them with a growl. He swiftly swiped his claw down at the kids.

They jumped back, dodging the attack quickly. The beast took a step forward, a low growl leaving its body.

"You!" Boruto yelled, seeing the familiar creature.

"So you finally decided to show yourself." y/n mumbled, slipping a kunai out.

"Where'd you put the Class Rep?!" Boruto questioned loudly, a few shuriken resting in his hand.

y/n's eyes widened as she thought back to what Sumire had said before getting engulfed by the creature.

"Did you really eat her?" Boruto glared, throwing the weapons at Nue's head. The metal just bounced off and he roared, the weird worm-like thing going in for the attack. Boruto dodged to the side and y/n jumped up.

The Uchiha ran up the worm, appearing in front of Nue. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" Fire shot from her mouth, hitting the creature in the face.

He let out a yell, and y/n took the chance to grab onto the top of him. He growled, shoving his head up to try and get the girl off. "Now, Boruto!"

"Right!" The blond put his fingers together, creating three clones of himself. All of them holding kunai.

Meanwhile, Nue was shaking around, trying to get the girl off the top of him off. She was holding onto his fur tightly, grasping for dear life. 'What is this?! A bull riding competition?!'

The Boruto's fanned out around the angry animal. Nue smacked two of them into smoke, leaving the real Boruto and one of his clones.

They climbed up onto Nue, running towards y/n.

"Here we go."

"All right!"

y/n turned to look at the boy's still holding onto the summons white fur. "Get some distance!" She yelled back, keeping the animal occupied with her annoying grasping.

"Roger that!" Boruto yelled, and they both jumped into the air. The clone launched Boruto straight for Nue's head using his feet, before poofing away.

Boruto held his kunai in both hands, falling towards the animal. He stabbed the weapon right between the eyes and Nue let out a yell, whipping his head back roughly.

y/n and Boruto flew off, landing roughly on the floor. Both bodies dragging across the ground before hitting their backs against the large tree trunk.

y/n was the first to get up, glaring at the beast as a trail of blood dripped out of her nose. Boruto stood up next to her, his head bowed.

"We're not gonna lose. We're avenging the Class Rep!" The blond stated, glaring at the beast before him.

His eye re-activated and he blinked a few times. y/n stood next to him, waiting for him to inform her of what he was seeing.

The beast started running for them, not giving the kids time to talk. y/n quickly jumped towards him, while two long arms reached down, pulling Boruto up.

y/n smacked her hand against the top of the beast, jumping back towards the top of the tree stump.

It wasn't long before the paper bomb she put on him went off, his body flying face-first into the tree below.

The girl landed next to Boruto and Mitsuki, her eyes widening a little at the sight of the blue-haired boy. "Why were you standing there all dazed?" Mitsuki questioned, looking over at the blond. He was referring to how the boy didn't react to Nue running at him.

"Mitsuki!" Boruto mumbled, finally realizing that the boy was actually there.

"How can you talk about revenge when the Class Rep's not even dead?" Mitsuki questioned, not looking over at the two next to him. "Because that thing's following her orders."

Boruto smiled, resting a hand on his chest with relief. "Which means she's still alive."

"Are you still going to defend her?" Mitsuki questioned.

"Are you still going after her?" Boruto followed up, stepping closer to the boy.

y/n put her hands in front of the boy's mouths, quieting them. Their eyes widened a little. "Both of you, shut up, you're annoying. And before you go getting your panties in a twist, we have to deal with him." Her eyes were trained on the raging beast below.

Nue jumped up at the trio, trying to hit them with its paw. They jumped way, dodging the attack. The group landed on the ground and quickly starting running from Nue.

The creature dropped down once more, chasing after them.

"Although it's much smaller than when it first appeared in the village, if we get hit with that, we're in big trouble." Mitsuki stated, as they ducked and dodged the large roots in the way of their running.

"Dammit!" y/n cursed, keeping her eyes trained ahead.

Boruto looked back for just a moment. "Mitsuki! Can you stall him?"

"I can try." Mitsuki stated, looking over at the boy. The other two ran ahead, as Mitsuki turned back to Nue, performing hand signs. "Wind Style: Breakthrough!" His chest got big as he blew a giant wind attack towards the animal, knocking it onto it's back.

Boruto made multiple clones, all of them jumping onto the large ropes that littered the area.

They fanned out, throwing kunai with paper bombs attached to them into the rope.

"Mitsuki!" Boruto yelled you warn the boy, jumping from the rope with one of his kunai's in hand.

The worm-like thing whipped at him, but the clone poofed away. The real Boruto appeared from behind it, stabbing the area right next to the creature's tail.

Nue let out a cry, as all the paper bombs went off in sync.

"Not good." Boruto mumbled that's when y/n appeared out of nowhere, wrapping the boy up into her arms as she jumped away from the scene, running once she reached the ground.

"I knew you would do something reckless." y/n scolded, the large ropes falling on top of Nue.

The impact made a ton of debris, and y/n kept running through the force, but it was no use. She lost her footing, falling towards the ground.

Once the dust went away you could see Boruto crouched, coughing with y/n. Both of them were littered with scratches and dirt. "How did it go?" The blond asked, looking over at where Nue was.

When the dust became more scattered near him, you could see the summon laying under the large ropes. His body was stuck.

Mitsuki landed in front of it, safe from the attack that just took place.

"Oh. In any event, your eye is amazing." Mitsuki smiled, talking to Boruto as he looked at the struggling creature. "You can even see where he's vulnerable. I'll finish this..."

Mitsuki held his hand out, getting ready to attack. But he was stopped when another hand grabbed onto his wrist, pushing it down.

"I already told you, I'm doing that." y/n's words to the kid weren't as mean as before, there seemed to be a humorous tone in it now.

She started performing hand signs. "Let's not get too mean with this. Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Multiple balls of fire shot out of y/n's mouth, rushing for the beast.

Nue's eyes widened, bracing for the attack. Just in time, a wall of water appeared, stopping the Jutsu. The wall exploded from impact, rain falling down over the kids.

"I won't let you kill Nue!" Sumire's voice sounded out, and Boruto ran over, joining the kids as they looked around for the girl. "This child is the ultimate weapon I raised for the sake of revenge."

The kid's eyes widened a little when they saw her standing at the top of the tree stump. y/n looked over to see Boruto's eye activated and she sighed.

"Class Rep!" The blond cried out, and the three kids jumped up onto the stump, standing a little bit away from her.

"Class Rep, I'll ask just to make sure... But there's no way that you'll come back with us willingly, is there?" Mitsuki questioned, and Sumire turned to look at them all.

Mitsuki stepped back a little, getting ready to fight. Boruto put his hand in front of him, stopping the boy from attacking.

"Come on, Class Rep, let's go back." Boruto stated, his face not giving anything away.

"How can you be so easygoing about this? I attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. To me, this is war." Sumire stated, looking at the trio with her head held high.

"Do you really want us to treat this like war? I've had to kill too many people who stated the same thing..." y/n mumbled, her eyes closed as she bowed her head towards the ground. "Come back to the village... I can't bare to see you end up like that... please." The Uchiha looked up, her eyes shaking. "I'm begging you."

Sumire looked at the girl, eyes widening slightly at the sight of her showing her true emotions. "y-y/n?"

"This is your parent's war!" y/n spoke louder, gripping her fist tightly.

"No, this is my war too!" Sumire fought back. "I was taught to fulfill father's long-cherished hope. During the chaos of war, my father served tirelessly for the Hidden Leaf. But when the Great War ended, he was treated like a criminal just because he was from the Foundation."

"All that's got nothing to do with you now, Class Rep!" Boruto yelled.

"Me? Yes, perhaps it doesn't. After all, Sumire Kakei never existed from the beginning! For as long as I can remember, I've lived in hiding and always kept to myself. The only moment of tranquility I knew of, was when my mother would comb my hair. But she fell ill from all the fear and anxiety and died. Filled with bitterness, my father raised me as a tool to wreak vengeance on the village. I can't even remember my mother's voice anymore. Father raised me to avenge him... as his weapon."

Boruto's eye activated again, and y/n caught a small glimpse of it.

"Father raised me to avenge him... as his weapon." Sumire repeated, raising a finger gun.

"Watch out!" Mitsuki stated, pushing Boruto away as him and y/n jumped to dodge the bullet-like attack.

"Wind Style: Wind Scythe!" Mitsuki yelled from mid-air, performing hand signs. He sent the slicing attacks at Sumire, but she kept dodging them with backflips. When one of them did hit, she turned to water.

Mitsuki landed next to y/n, his eyes widening a little when a bullet went through the Uchiha's head. But that's when the girl poofed into smoke.

Sumire was behind them, flying through the air with her finger gun raised.

y/n appeared behind her, a frown on her face.

Sumire turned to her quickly, trying to throw a punch, but y/n deflected it, both of them landing on the stump safely.

Sumire ran at the girl with a kunai, trying to attack. y/n pulled out one of her own, blocking the knife. "You can't have Nue!" She threw a punch, but y/n ducked down, swinging her leg across the bottom of Sumire's ankles, tripping her.

"Who said I wanted him? I just want you to think about what you're doing!" y/n exclaimed, putting her knee onto the girl's back as she pulled Sumire's hand behind her.

The purple-haired girl quickly shot her head back, making y/n jump away, avoiding the headbutt.

Sumire started slicing at the Uchiha with a kunai, but y/n continued to swiftly dodge. "I'm not gonna hurt you, Class Rep!" She exclaimed, moving her head to the side to avoid the cold metal.

"Water Style: Suireiha!" Sumire held both her hands out with the kunai in-between them, shooting large water bullets at her classmate.

y/n jumped away and looked back to see Mitsuki running for Sumire once more.

"Actually, I'm the one that wanted Nue. But no need to worry, it's you I want now." Mitsuki smirked, dodging the bullets as he continued to get closer. He sent a snake out, and Sumire's eyes widened, sending out a small purple Chakra version of the worm from the aura of purple Chakra surrounding her that only Boruto could see.

"Stop..." Boruto mumbled, realizing the battle was getting deadly, a big difference from y/n trying to detain the girl.

The worm bit the snake and they canceled each other out, both kids safe from attack. Distance was also put back between them.

"What's valuable is the Gozu Tennou on your back. I don't care if you're a corpse." Mitsuki smiled, pulling out a kunai as he ran for Sumire. The girl copied the action, running at the boy.

"Stop!" Boruto cried out, but it didn't seem like the two were gonna listen.

y/n peered over at the boy, letting out a grunt before turning to look back at the kids running for each other.

"Stop dammit!" y/n cried, flying through the middle of the them. Sumire's kunai embedding itself into her body as she roughly landed on the ground.

Everyone looked over at the Uchiha with wide eyes. "y/n!" Boruto exclaimed, worry laced through his voice.

y/n held up her shaking hand. "Boruto said... stop." She stated, getting up from the ground on shaky legs, a kunai sticking out of her arm. "Listen to what he has to say."

Boruto was a little taken aback before he nodded, grasping onto his chance to speak. "What're you doing to your classmate?!"

"Classmate?" Mitsuki questioned, dropping his hand with the kunai in it. "y/n, as an ex-ANBU, you know what happened, don't you? The Class Rep fooled us all to gather intel." He looked over at the girl, watching her yank the kunai out of her arm.

"I refuse to believe that. Namida and the others told me how hard you tried to save them. On top of that, when me and Boruto returned to school two weeks after our suspension... or when all the girls and boys in class got into a fight... you were always worried. Your face is so easy to read. And it's precisely because I'm an ex-ANBU, that I can't just believe you were faking all that."

Sumire looked at the girl with wide eyes, her expression reading as shock.

"And that's reason enough to trust the Class Rep?" Mitsuki questioned, as y/n stood up from the ground.

She smiled, resting her hands on her hips. "Simple things like that were reason enough for me to trust you. And even if I am a little angry that you have ulterior motives, I still believe you can be trusted just like Sumire. Because you're both my classmates!"

Mitsuki tilted his head a little at the girl's response.

"Yeah! That's what I was gonna say, you read my mind!" Boruto smiled, walking over and resting a hand on the Uchiha's shoulder.

Mitsuki smiled a little, looking down at the ground for a moment. "Seriously, you guys always end up at an answer that I wouldn't even consider. To trust people when there's no basis for it... is so stupid, huh?"

"What?" Boruto questioned, turning to look back at the boy behind him.

"But... When I went to check her out at the hospital, the Class Rep said she wanted this to 'be over quickly.' She seemed serious about that." Mitsuki smirked, and Sumire took a step back, her face seeming to be fearful.

Boruto looked back to the girl, his eyes activating. y/n watched the girl stand straight for a moment, before almost losing her footing. "Boruto... was she...?"

The boy nodded, understanding what she was getting at. "The Ghost just left." He whispered back, and y/n smiled a little.

"I finally figured out why the Ghost possesses only those who are burdened with troubles." y/n stated loudly, catching Sumire's attention. "It's because the Class Rep herself has harbored her troubles for so long. It was easier to latch onto those with similar mindsets."

"And when something affects their heart in a big way, the Ghost disappears." Boruto stated, joining in on the explanation. "You can't fool us, Class Rep."

Sumire gasped a little. "No, you're wrong... I am a weapon to avenge my father! Nue!" The large summon jumped up onto the stump with the others.

"I knew it, it revived..." Mitsuki stated, looking at the beast with Boruto and y/n.

"This is an order! Extract all of... my Chakra..." Nue looked at Sumire, a small growl leaving his lips. "...then... blow yourself up."

The kids were a little taken aback by her words, their eyes widening slightly. No one moved.

"What's the matter, Nue?! Hurry and extract it!" Nue walked up to the shaking girl, nuzzling his head against her a little with a smile. "Nue? What are you doing? Why won't you obey my order?!"

"I wonder what's going on." Mitsuki mumbled, the three of them watching the weird interactions. Boruto gasped a little while y/n furrowed her brows.

"Nue, hey!" Sumire tried to push the snuggling creature, but it was no use.

"Maybe... that thing thinks you're his parent." Boruto spoke up, making Sumire's eyes widen a little. "Class Rep, you may have raised that beast to act exactly as you order him to... But he thinks you're his parent. And you're gonna turn him into a weapon?! You've gone through life suffering under the burden of your father's orders... And you're gonna do the same thing to Nue?! You can choose your own path. All of us... Nue... and you too..."

"I..." Sumire mumbled, her eyes wide.

"Sumire!" y/n yelled, her eyes full of determination.

It was if the final blow was dealt, and the seal on Sumire's back broke off, her body falling onto its knees.

"The Gozu Tennou!" Mitsuki yelled as the building around them started to shake. Debris falling down.

"What's... this?" Boruto questioned, looking around him. y/n did the same, trying to avoid the falling rocks.

"Probably... the Gozu Tennou has broken, and the Chakra that was gathered is running wild." Mitsuki explained his thoughts on the situation.

"Is that bad?" Boruto questioned.

"Very bad." Mitsuki mumbled plainly. "It's probably gonna cave-in at any minute."

"Class Rep!" Boruto yelled for the girl who was still sitting on her knees. "Let's get out of here! What's the matter?! Hey!" The boy started running for the girl just as the ground broke, Nue and Sumire falling slowly.

"Boruto..." Mitsuki started, walking over to the boy.

"Class Rep!" Boruto cried out, trying to grab her. But before he could, Mitsuki took him and jumped away just as the ground they were once standing on broke up. "Class Rep!"

Tears welled into the girl's eyes as she sat there. "It was fun at the Academy... Studying and training too... I never had so much fun." She shut her eyes, the tears streaking down.

After a second her eyes shot open, recalling a memory."Mother!" She looked over to see y/n standing next to her, a serious look on her face.

"y/n, why?" Sumire questioned, seeing the girl.

"I've never disobeyed an order before." y/n stated, not looking down at the girl.

"y/n, protect Sumire." The girl looked over at Kakashi as he suddenly appeared next to her. The two of them running over the villages buildings.

"But I'm just supposed to control the situation. Of course, I'm not gonna up and kill her, but I wasn't planning on protecting her." y/n stated, jumping onto another building.

"You must never abandon your comrades, that would make you worse than scum in many people's eyes. Besides, I already know that you won't let her die anyway." Kakashi informed, looking ahead with serious eyes.

y/n smiled, peering over at the man. "You read people too easily, it's creepy."

"And besides, Boruto would kill me if I didn't try to help a classmate." y/n smiled, finally looking at the girl. "Let's go back, Class Rep!" She put her hand out, ready for the girl to take.

Sumire looked at her with wide eyes, grabbing the extended hand. y/n pulled her up before they jumped onto Nue's back. Running away from the destruction behind them.

Mitsuki suddenly appeared, dropping Boruto on top of the animal as he dragged himself along with his extended arms.

"Thanks for helping me out, y/n!" Boruto smiled at the girl, to which the Uchiha grew a small blush on her cheeks, hiding it with a nod.

"Alright Mitsuki, hop on!" y/n smiled, looking up at the boy cheerily. He returned the smile, dropping onto the back of Nue with the others.

The beast jumped onto one of the large ropes, running up it towards the light at the top.

"Over there!" Boruto stated, referring to the light.

A large boulder suddenly dropped down in front of them, and Nue jumped on it, using it to push himself onto the other floating rock, then another, and another.

"Go!" y/n cried out, her eyes staring straight ahead with a serious look. Nue let out a roar as he grabbed onto the clump of roots, letting the kids jump off.

"Up ahead!" Boruto stated, all of them running for the exit. Nue let out another yell, making them all turn to look back at him. The Gozu Tennou that was once on Sumire's back appeared above him, blocking some falling rocks before going away. He jumped off, flying ahead of them to keep the falling objects at bay.

"Nue!" Sumire cried, trying to reach out for the summon. Boruto grabbed onto her, stopping her from going after him.

"Let's go!" y/n cried, grabbing the Class Reps hand as they continued their run. The small purple portal grew smaller as they approached, going away completely before they could get in.

Boruto's eye activated once more. "Over here!" He stated, looking ahead as he ran, punching the wall. His fist went through it, creating another purple portal. And with that, the four kids were going back to the village.

The group fell from the sky, Boruto landed roughly on the ground with Sumire sitting on top of him, while Mitsuki and y/n landed calmly on their feet. "Ow..." The blond mumbled.

Shikadai, Denki, and Inojin all turned to look at the sudden arrival. "Boruto! y/n!" Shikadai cried out, all of them running over. "Why did you fall out of the sky?!"

"Huh? Well... a lot of things happened..." Boruto smiled, scratching the back of his neck. Sumire had gotten off him quickly after realizing she fell on him.

"You too, Class Rep?" Inojin asked with a smile, crouching down to Sumire and Boruto's level.

"Uh... well..." Sumire started, her words shaky.

"You kept calling for us. That's how we found out way out." Boruto explained, changing the topic from Sumire quickly. The three kids in front of them looked at the group with white eyes.

"What does that mean?" Denki asked, looking over at y/n.

She pet his hair with a smile. "Aw, never mind that."

Leaf Village Ninja suddenly surrounded the kids, and Sumire gasped a little.

They turned to see Sai approaching them. "What are you all doing here at this hour?"

"Huh? Uh..." Shikamaru started.

"We were just looking for y/n and the other three, dad." Inojin smiled, walking up behind the Nara.

Sai let out a sigh, walking towards Sumire. He crouched down behind her. "I walked a similar path like you. Will you let me help you?"

"What's going on?" Shikadai questioned, having no clue what was happening.

Sumire stood up, looking behind her at the rest of the kids. "I'm just going to go talk to him for a bit." She smiled.

"I see..." Boruto said quietly.

"S-Sir..." y/n mumbled, approaching her old ANBU chief. She looked up at him, her eyes serious.

"It's an incident brought about by the ghosts from the past. She will not be harmed." They all sat quietly as Sai led Sumire away, the ninja that were once surrounding them now gone. The sun starting to rise over them.

Boruto's eye activated and his eyes widened a little. "Class Rep!" The girl turned back to look at the boy. "He's alive! It's really faint... But he'd connected to your left hand!"

Sumire took off her glove, seeing the red-eye tattoo on her palm blink. She smiled, clenching her fist as she pulled it close. She bowed a little, before continuing to walk with Sai.

"y/n... What happened anyway?" Denki asked, looking over at the girl.

She scratched the back of her neck with a sigh. "Well... I'm happy to be home!" The girl smiled, looking over the city from their high place on the mountains surrounding Konaha.

"What does that mean?" Shikadai questioned, the group worried for Boruto and y/n's strange choice of words since they got back.

"We'll tell you all about it sometime." Boruto smiled, looking at the three. "The main thing is... All's well that ends well."

"Huh? It's already morning." Inojin observed, seeing the rising sun.

"Should we go straight to school?" Denki questioned.

"Morning?!" y/n questioned loudly, her eyes going wide and white as she looked around frantically.

"I went against my parent's wishes..." Mitsuki smirked, looking over at Boruto and y/n.

The blond and the black-haired duo froze. "Oh no, we're gonna get it!"

"Oh, it's the first train!" Denki stated, seeing the familiar red object passing them.

"Anyway, we're going back!" y/n and Boruto cried, running towards the train.

"Me too!" Shikadai yelled, following after them.

"Hey, wait!" Denki called, him and the other two running with them.

y/n was first to jump on, followed by Boruto, Shikadai, Inojin, and Mitsuki. The Uchiha held her hand out, helping Denki get up completely.

🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 25.8K 31
*Sequel to Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes* Naomi Suzuki was thought to be an average ninja. But no one knew that she actually came from the famous Uchiha C...
17K 497 34
12+ [None 18+ at all] Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Fanfic Romance [Yaoi, Minor/Teenager love] Drama Action Aurthur's note: I WILL NOT BE ADDING AN...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
271K 10.1K 31
your name is y/n and you are a jashin worshipper. but thats really all you know. Haku convinced zabuza To take you with them to 'use your immortality...