𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

By petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... More

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~2~ [Training]
~3~[y/n Uchiha]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]
~19~[The Uchiha Twins]
~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part One]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

~8~[The Final Lesson!]

2.6K 80 27
By petitpeachdeux

Before I start the chapter I just wanna say, Happy One thousand reads! I love you guys with all of my heart!... Just so you know.

🌸🌸🌸

Everyone stared at Shino. "Um... Sensei, are you mad about something?" y/n asked, walking to the front of the group so she could be face to face with the man.

Natural instincts making her want to block her friends from his sight.

She took a small step back when the man didn't respond to the question.

Shikadai leaned over, smacking Boruto on the back of his head before he grabbed him, putting the blond into a chokehold. "Hey, I don't know what you did, but hurry up and apologize! Sensei's seriously lost it!"

"Huh?!" Boruto questioned, his eyebrows furrowed.

"W-We're sorry, Sensei! We regret what we've done!" Shikadai stated, turning around to bow his head.

In the process, he held his hand on the back of Boruto's head and made him bow it down with him.

"Uh, yeah, we're sorry for what we did!" y/n smiled sheepishly, bowing her head a small bit.

"Come on, you apologize too, Mitsuki!" Shikadai stated, turning to look back at the boy.

"Huh? Why am I involved?" Mitsuki questioned.

"Why should I?" Boruto was trying to get Shikadai's hand off his head as he refused to apologize.

"This isn't really the right time." y/n whispered harshly, turning to look at the feuding boys.

"Shut up, you're the one who started it..." Shino muttered, bugs crawling from under his eyewear. One even emerged from out of his skin.

y/n and Mitsuki looked up at the man while the other two continued their childish fight.

"It's because... I'm going to kill all of you now..." Bugs began to fly out of the teacher in hoards.

Boruto and Shikadai froze, looking over at their teacher. "What did you just say, Sensei?" The blond questioned.

Shino didn't answer, he sent a swarm of insects after the group of kids instead.

They all quickly jumped out of the way, avoiding the attack. "Is this happening for real?" Shikadai asked as he flew away from the teacher.

"Yes! So, it would be nice if next time, you two didn't act like little kids over apologizing!" y/n yelled, smacking Boruto and Shikadai on the head as they soared.

Mitsuki took out two kunai and threw them at the man, but they froze mid-air. Both of them being aimed directly for the Sensei's body.

They'd been caught inside a web the bugs made in front of Shino.

"Wow, who knew you could use it like that." Mitsuki stated, landing on the ground calmly.

Shikadai appeared next to the kid. "Now's not the time to be impressed. Shino Sensei is coming after us, for real!"

y/n looked closely at the teacher. 'Is it happening again? Sensei wouldn't just attack without reason.'

"You have got to be kidding." Boruto whispered with wide eyes. Suddenly, his left eye activated, and he could see the dark purple radiating off the man. 'Is it what I think it is?'

y/n looked back at her Uzumaki friend and saw his eye, confirming her suspicions.

"I've had enough of not being taken seriously by my students or having all my hard work backfire. I've had enough of everything!" Shino yelled, the glowing red dot showing back up. "It almost seems like everything I was worried about, was a lie. I've been liberated! That's right, just like these insects!"

Bugs surrounded Shino to the point that he was no longer visible. When he threw his arms out, the insects dispersed, all of them eating away at the trees.

"Don't they say you'd better watch out when a normally quiet person just snaps?" Shikadai asked quickly.

"This isn't just snapping..." y/n mumbled, her facial expression serious.

"Yeah, it's just like what happened to Metal!" Boruto informed quickly.

"What?!" Shikadai's eyes went wide.

"Even if we have to beat him up, we have to stop him!" Boruto stated, hitting a fist into his hand.

"Don't aim for any vital spots." y/n ordered, her warning made only for a certain blue-haired boy.

That very kid looked at the girl from behind, his eyes narrowed.

"Stop... me? Vital spots..? Do you really think you can do it?" Shino questioned, the bugs swarming up behind him.

Shikadai smacked his hands together. "Shadow Paralysis Jutsu!" A shadow quickly rushed for the man ahead.

The bugs stopped it with their own shadow and raced forward to attack.

"It's didn't work?" The Nara questioned, as they all jumped away from the insects.

Shino's red eye shot over, and he sent a small group of bugs at Boruto, successfully grabbing his ankle.

"Huh?!" The boy's eyes widened and he fell to the ground.

"Boruto!" y/n yelled, landing on a branch above him.

"Damn it, even if we can stop some of the insects, there's still too many!" Shikadai stated, landing next to the Uchiha with Mitsuki.

The bug's started to grow on Boruto, engulfing a good part of his lower body. He tried smacking them away, but they weren't going anywhere.

"It's a waste of time trying to teach you kids. Troublemakers who constantly give their teachers a hard time..." Shino started, watching as Boruto was almost completely covered in insects.

"Lazy and indifferent ones who don't want to listen..." His sights moved to Shikadai.

"Gifted rookie's who never seem to care..." The Sensei looked over to y/n.

"And disruptive outsiders..." His final stop was Mitsuki.

"I've given up on teaching you anything more. Therefore... I will eliminate you right here!"

Mitsuki quickly began performing signs. "Wind Style: Immense Breakthrough." He blew the strong gust of wind and the bugs flew off Boruto, leaving the kid to fall flat onto the ground.

Mitsuki outstretched his arm, grabbing the blond's body.

Shino reached his hand out to command more bugs, but y/n had already thrown a light bomb to block his vision.

"I didn't know you could do stuff like that!" Shikadai stated, looking over at Mitsuki. He caught Boruto's body after the pale child handed it over to him.

He put the blond over his shoulder and jumped away, y/n following close behind.

"Where are we going?" Mitsuki questioned, joining up with the three quickly.

"Struggle as you may, try to do your best... My insects will follow you everywhere." Shino stated the bugs surrounding him once more. But this time, when they dispersed, he was no longer standing there.

"I never thought Shino Sensei would get like that too." Boruto stated, the four kids now sitting under large roots of a tree inside the forest.

"Yeah, he's definitely not the same." Shikadai agreed, panting from all the running he'd done with Boruto on his shoulder.

"He said he was going to kill us, right?" Mitsuki asked.

y/n looked up from the ground she was once staring at. "He's using insects to absorb Chakra... He only fights like that when he's serious." She informed, looking back down. "And Sensei is serious about killing us right now."

"But if this is the same as before, we could try knocking some sense into him." Boruto offered, his eyes closed as he rested, tired from the Chakra that'd been drained.

"That would be suicidal. According to my dad, Shino Sensei has Jonin-level skills. Even the four of us combined are no match for him." Shikadai informed, looking over to y/n, who seemed to be deep in thought as she twirled a kunai on her finger. Then he looked over to Mitsuki, who just smiled.

"Then we should ask another teacher for help..." Boruto stated after stretching a bit.

"I don't think that will work either." Mitsuki's sudden appearance in the conversation made the other two boys look at him. y/n was still too distracted. "The Chakra from the Parasitic Insects have rapidly spread throughout the forest. Since we're in the middle of the forest, they'll probably find us before we even get out."

'This is what I was afraid of. I might've been able to at least slow Shino Sensei down alone, but now there are more people to watch out for. That means more targets, more Chakra, and more risk. If we want to get out of this, we're gonna have to use strategy. Sadly, we've already put ourselves in a terrible position.'

y/n could feel Mitsuki's eyes glued onto her as she thought. The girl looked up at him, offering a tilt of her head. He just smiled, acting like he hadn't stared at all.

"Are you serious?! So, basically, we're blocked in?!" Boruto complained, leaning his head back.

"It's your fault for making Sensei flip out in the first place, Boruto! On top of that, you got us involved too!" Shikadai blamed, crossing his arms as he looked away, back to acting like a little kid.

"Come on, I'm not the only one who drove him to that point! Besides, who gets like that from just snapping?" Boruto questioned, his eyes going white.

Shikadai let out a sigh. "So, what's this shadow that only you can see?" Mitsuki let a small hidden smile grace his lips.

y/n saw it, her eyes narrowing.

The four were rushing around through some tall grass they were using to keep themselves hidden. They stepped out into a clearing and looked up to see a small part of the sky.

"W-What the hell... I'm surprised he hasn't caught up yet... Shino-?" Boruto started and then looked down at his shirt to see small creatures attached to him. "Bugs!" The boy slipped during his freak out and landed in a small stream of water.

y/n walked over and crouched down next to him, picking up one of the tiny things. "Dobe... This isn't one of Shino Sensei's insects." She stated.

Boruto's eyes widened and a small blush appeared on his cheeks as he picked up one of the things that were on him. "That's so confusing!" He stated and looked down to see three more next to him.

"Come on, let's go." Shikadai stated, waving the two over. y/n got up and quickly headed back over to the boys.

"The fact that we don't see Sensei's insects must mean we've lost him!" Boruto smiled, getting out of the water as he followed y/n.

"Don't let your guard down." y/n warned, pointing directly at the reckless blond.

"Yeah, but I haven't seen him at all since earlier!" Boruto smiled, rocking back and forth with his eyes shut. Suddenly they shot open and grew pure white.

y/n turned around to be faced with a swarm of bugs, her Sensei's face coming out of it.

"I found you!" He stated with a smile. Shikadai and Boruto's eyes widened as they ran away with screams. y/n took a moment to look before she turned, following her friends.

"You shouldn't have said that!" The Nara yelled frantically.

Mitsuki watched from above as the insects were hot on the boy's tail, the swarm almost getting them a few times. Then he looked over a little to see y/n staying behind the boys, purposely keeping slow pace. She was trying to make sure they didn't get snatched up by the attacks.

"Boruto, use a paper bomb!" Shikadai yelled.

"All right!" Boruto quickly agreed but y/n shook her head.

"Wait! I can try and use fir-!" She was cut short when she saw the giant explosion behind her.

"Did it work?!" Boruto asked quickly, his question was answered when the swarm of bugs came flying out of the smoke the bomb had created.

"Explosions don't work?" Shikadai questioned with fear. The insects came smashing down and the three began running once more.

"What are we supposed to do?!" Boruto freaked.

"How about actually listen to what I'm saying?!" y/n yelled, as the bugs followed them at a fast speed.

"You don't stand a chance against my Parasitic Insects! The best you can do is run... Just run. Run until you understand that it's all in vain." Shino stated with a smirk.

y/n ran into the same stream from earlier, still trailing behind the boys. She smashed her foot into the water and looked back to see the insects avoiding the stream completely. 'So they avoid water.'

"Hey, y/n! Shikadai!" Boruto's call grabbed her from her thoughts and she looked forward to see the boy standing on a cliff and Shikadai approaching it. "This way!"

y/n ran up to the spiky-haired kid and whispered something into his ear. His eyes widened but he nodded quickly. "O-Okay!"

The two jumped up onto the cliff with Boruto and the insects flew up, continuing their chase for the kids.

Mitsuki appeared once more, standing on a branch of a tree. "It's kind of a letdown watching them... Let's see if I can incite them a little..." He mumbled, watching the three run.

y/n had noticed Mitsuki's disappearance, but she wasn't going to point out anything until she knew they were safe from attacks.

Addressing something like a friend's absence would send Boruto into a frenzy and he would put his focus into finding him. But that didn't mean she couldn't sense the boy's Chakra. Or sense his eyes on them as they ran.

"Hey, where were you all this time?" Shikadai questioned the boy who'd just popped up out of nowhere.

The four were currently hiding in a large tree that allowed them space to move. Boruto was laying down, while Shikadai was crouched close to the ground. y/n was just leaning against one of the large branches that were sticking up into the sky.

"I got lost." Mitsuki stated and y/n shot her eyes over to the boy, giving him a silent message. He seemed to get it because he looked away from her as quickly as he looked at her.

"It's no use. We can't outrun him after all..." Boruto groaned, staring up at the top of the tree.

"Hey, Boruto. You said something earlier about Shino Sensei 'getting like that too...'" Mitsuki started.

"Huh?" Boruto questioned, raising an eyebrow up. "Oh yeah... Up to now, there's been a couple guys who've started acting weird like that. I could see a creepy shadow-like thing around them. For some reason, I'm the only one who can see it." The boy explained with a small smile.

"Oh. I see." Mitsuki replied with a smile of his own.

'Just as I suspected, this guy must know something...' Shikadai thought, side-glancing the boy.

y/n saw this and shook her head a little. 'He's hiding something Shikadai, but I don't think this is it.' She thought, catching onto the boy's assumptions like it was nothing.

"Anyways, we better get outta here." Boruto stated, getting up from his laying position.

"No. Without a plan, he'll catch up with us again. And besides, Boruto... You haven't recovered from the Chakra that was taken from you yet." y/n interfered, looking over at the blond.

"So, what am I supposed to do?!" Boruto questioned, crossing his arms.

"If you can't escape then... All you can do is kill Sensei with everything you've got, right?" Mitsuki asked and y/n looked over at the boy.

Shikadai stood up next to Boruto. "Huh? K-Kill him? What are you talking about?" Boruto asked, a little hesitant in his question.

"Well, that's what he wants to do, right? Then what's wrong with doing the same?" Mitsuki explained simply.

'This guy!' Shikadai thought with wide eyes and Boruto swallowed a lump in his throat from behind him.

"If you don't do anything... you're gonna die." Mitsuki continued, his eyes narrowing.

"I thought I was pretty strict on the no vital spots." y/n stated, peering over at the boy with a dangerous look. Mitsuki didn't seem to react to the girl though and instead focused on the boys.

"Nevertheless, there are some things that you just don't do!" Boruto fought, clenching his fists.

"Now, hang on, Boruto." Shikadai stated, holding his hand up to stop the boy. "Killing aside, there may be a way to win depending on the method. Haven't you noticed? Earlier, Sensei didn't care about how much Chakra he used, he just let the insects go wild."

"Yeah, now that you mention it!" Boruto agreed and y/n smirked.

As y/n ran up to the Nara she leaned over. "Haven't you noticed some sudden... quirks, in our Sensei's fighting." She whispered and the boy's eyes widened a little. "Use what you know and do what you're good at, Shikadai."

"O-Okay!"

"In other words, Sensei's snapped, so he's lost his usual composure. We could use this to our advantage." Shikadai continued to explain.

"But if we can't get rid of those insects, we can't get near him." Boruto stated, scratching the back of his head before he crossed his arms behind his neck and rested his head against them.

"I have a plan." Shikadai stated and y/n smiled, finally getting up from her relaxed position.

"Huh?" Boruto questioned, looking back at the boy.

"But in order for the plan to work... I'll need two people to take on dangerous roles." Shikadai continued, looking at Mitsuki and y/n.

"So what you're talking about is a decoy strategy?" Boruto asked, after listening to Shikadai explain his plan.

"Yeah. And I think y/n and the transfer student are perfect for the decoys." Shikadai continued.

"Shouldn't the person who suggests it be the decoy?" Mitsuki questioned, his head tilted to the side. y/n held in a small laugh.

"Unlike us, there's not a drop of sweat on you two. Considering how Mitsuki used Wind Style, you look like you still have Chakra left. y/n, you haven't even used any Chakra up yet, and your stamina is amazing." Shikadai explained his reason for choosing the people he did.

"I see. I think that's reason enough to send two of your comrades to their death." Mitsuki stated, holding his chin between two fingers.

"Hey!" Boruto growled out. y/n shook her head, signaling that he didn't have to worry. As an extra precaution, Shikadai put his hand in front of the blond.

"Besides, judging from that strange Jutsu you just did to extend your arm, I bet you still have some secret weapons up your sleeve." y/n smirked, looking over at the blue-haired boy, Mitsuki just smiled.

"How about it?" Shikadai asked, looking between the two. 'Unlike Boruto, I don't trust you Mitsuki. And I don't know what you're plotting. But, to have y/n on alert around you is enough reason to be cautious. So, show me what you're hiding!' The boy thought with a smirk.

"Hang on." Boruto intervened and Shikadai's eyes widened. "Let me be a decoy!" He stated, pointing to himself.

"Huh?" Shikadai questioned, turning to look at the blonde.

"I haven't recovered my Chakra, but I can still make Shadow Clones!" Boruto explained, gripping a fist in front of his face.

"Idiot! That's too risky for you right now. You could really die!" Shikadai claimed, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"We're the ones who drove Sensei to the tipping point. I'd better take responsibility for my actions. And... I also want to help everyone." Boruto said, looking directly into Shikadai's eyes.

"Boruto..." Shikadai mumbled, dropping his hand from the shoulder. y/n stared at the blond with a soft look, a small smile falling over her lips.

"Everyone? Then it's all the more reason we're perfect for it. Because if push comes to shove, we can..." Mitsuki began to explain and y/n's eyes widened.

'We?!' She thought, quickly relaxing her features before anyone saw them. 'What make's him think I'd kill my teacher? Does he know about what I did before coming to the Academy?'

Boruto stopped Mitsuki by walking over and placing a hand on his shoulder like Shikadai had done to him. "That's not what I mean. When I say everyone, I mean Shino Sensei and even you, Mitsuki. I'm not giving up till the end. I'm not letting anyone die!" Boruto smiled and Mitsuki's eyes widened along with his mouth.

"I understand. But there's something I want you to let me do." Mitsuki smiled.

"Guess I'm not going with Mitsuki, so is there anything else I can help with?" y/n asked, walking over to the boys.

"It seems you've finally given up and are prepared to meet your fate. Boruto!" Shino smiled up at the boy in the tree, appearing from the swarm of his bugs. The two were in an area with a large waterfall.

"Just kidding! I'm just done chasing you. Instead of running, I'm taking you down right here, Sensei!" Boruto yelled, jumping down from the branch with kunais.

Shino smirked, his hands resting on his hips as he sent bugs the boy's way. Boruto quickly threw the kunai, before being engulfed by the insect swarm.

The weapons just flew into more webs. And the insects squeezed the blond, making him poof away into a cloud of smoke.

Another Boruto tried to attack from behind, but he was just grabbed by the insects once more.

"That's the oldest trick in the book. This one's a shadow clones too..." Shino stated, the boy poofing to more smoke.

"And this one too." He continued, jumping into the air just as Boruto flew out from under the ground. The bugs attacked him once he landed and as the man had stated, it was a clone.

"And the real one is..." He looked up and Boruto's eyes widened, throwing the kunai he was falling with. It got caught in more webs.

"Same trick again!" But the man's eyes widened when he saw the paper bomb attached to the kunai. It blew up before he could do anything.

A giant ball of insects flew out of the blast zone and as they separated you could see Shino standing safely.

y/n jumped out from a tree with a smirk. Shino looked over and realized he was standing right in her attack range.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" She quickly shot the fire from her mouth and Shino jumped away from the dangerous attack. His eyes widened when he saw the shuriken hidden within them.

He quickened his pace and began ducking and dodging as fast as he could while backing up to avoid the attack. y/n landed on the ground and quickly jumped out of the way.

'What?' He thought quickly and turned to see the Nara. He started running away from Shikadai and his racing shadow as quickly as he could.

"I won't let you get away from this distance!" Shikadai stated but as Shino ran, his insects appeared and created a wall, blocking the shadow from moving further. The boy's eyes widened and Shino jumped over him, landing on the water.

"Did we fail?" y/n asked, as her and Boruto ran over, Shikadai already there.

Shino raised his hands, and insects grabbed the kids, pinning them against trees. "You're keeping me quite entertained. What happened to the other one?" He turned around to see Mitsuki standing behind a fallen and broken tree.

"What's the matter, transfer student? You're not gonna help them?" Mitsuki didn't move from his spot. "Well, whatever. I'll leave you for later. You were going to use your Shadow Paralysis then jump into the water with me, right? You figured the insects could be contained in the water. I can see right through a half-baked plan like that."

y/n smirked with one eye closed in pain. The insects were making it hard for the three to breathe. "We'll see about that, Sensei. It looks like you've lost most of the insects you can use."

Shino's smirk dropped. "Now, Mitsuki!" Boruto yelled to the boy.

On cue, Mitsuki's arms flew up from the water and wrapped themselves around Shino's body. The boy jumped up a little before going under the clear liquid.

"Is this the real one?" Shino questioned, before being yanked under by the arms.

The three kids dropped from the trees, the bugs letting them go when Shino was taken.

Mitsuki had his teacher held under the water with his arms. 'Not a bad strategy... But...' Shino began to think, as bugs started to come out of his body under the water. 'You thought I didn't have any insects that could be used underwater, huh...? Don't underestimate my clan's Parasitic Insects!'

'Lightning Style: Snake Lightning!' Bright yellow streaks appeared under the water thanks to Mitsuki's attack. Shino looked at it with wide eyes. He let out a gasp, taking water into his lungs.

"Lightning Style should be able to penetrate through his body while he's producing the insects. Even if he's a Jonin..." Shikadai stated, him and the other two seeing the small lightning sparks coming out of the water.

Mitsuki let go of the man once the dark shadow left his body. 'I didn't think there was a way to stop him without killing him...' He thought, grabbing Shino's limp body with his stretched out arms to throw him out of the water.

The three on land watched with wide eyes as Shino flew over their heads and landed behind them. 'I didn't know you could fight this way.' Mitsuki smiled before he suddenly let go of the breath he was holding, water flying into his mouth. 'Oh? I've used up... way more than I expected. Oh well, I don't really care.'

Suddenly, the blue-haired boy could see a figure approaching him from inside the water. Once it got closer, he saw the black orbs and hair he'd been seeing too much of lately.

Her hands quickly grabbed the boy's shirt collar and she began swimming back up to the surface with him.

'Don't just give up!' y/n thought, as she continued to hold her breath.

'y/n, you're-' Mitsuki couldn't think much more before his eyes shut and his head fell to the side.

His body became too heavy, and y/n couldn't swim higher. She began to sink down to the bottom. Her arm was stretched out as she saw the fleeting sunlight from the surface.

Shino coughed a little, looking up from the ground. "I..."

"y/n! Damn it! Don't try and show off!" Shikadai yelled from next to the water.

"Why'd she just jump in like that?!" Boruto freaked, most likely getting ready to jump in after the girl.

"No, don't!" Shino called weakly, trying to stand up on his feet. He just fell back onto his knees, panting and trying to get breath. 'My Chakra is-! But if I give up here, those two will-!' The man grabbed the sand below him and shakily got up.

"I'm going in!" Boruto yelled, getting ready to jump.

"Damn it, I have to go too!" Shikadai stated and the boys only leaped forward a little before being stopped.

"Wait! I'll go!" Shino breathed out, weakly running to the water as he dived in.

"Sensei!" The boys yelled, seeing the man go under.

Shino bit his thumb as he swam. 'Summoning...' He looked down to see y/n keeping a tight grip on Mitsuki. She stared up at the man, her mouth still puffed up with air. 'y/n!' Shino reached out, letting go of the breath he was holding.

The Uchiha flung her arm out, trying to grab on, and thankfully, she did. Her teachers hand held onto her own and they flew out of the water on a giant insect summon. The insect landed on the ground gently thanks to the wings it possessed.

y/n and Mitsuki were being held limply in the man's arms as his summon poofed away. Shino landed safely on the ground with them. He set the two down and looked up at the boys with a weak thumbs up and a smile.

y/n smirked lightly when she saw Boruto return the hand sign. Shino's smile dropped as he fell onto his face in-between the two fallen kids.

"Shino Sensei!" Shikadai and Boruto yelled once more as they looked at the three.

"Everyone, I'm very sorry." Shino apologized, bowing to the four kids in front of him that were better from the incident. All of them were inside of the health office.

"Shino Sensei..." Boruto fell short for words.

"Clearly, I wasn't myself at the time. Imagine, attacking a student who I should be protecting!" The man explained.

"So, you really weren't yourself!" Shikadai stated, kinda happy that he wasn't himself when he did that stuff.

"Yeah. I can only vaguely remember, but I had no sense of reality... It felt like I was possessed by something. Even still, what I did to you is unforgivable. After reporting to the administration, I will take responsibility and resign as a teacher." Shino stated, looking down at the ground.

"W-Wait, Shino Sensei! It's not like anyone got hurt. Don't be so dramatic." y/n chimed in quickly, her eyes wide at the news.

"Besides, it's our fault for getting you mad in the first place... right?" Boruto asked, looking over to Shikadai.

"R-Right... I didn't realize how much it was weighing in your mind. I'm sorry." Shikadai apologized, letting his eyes shut as he looked down.

"Me too. I didn't try to think about what it would be like in your shoes. I'm sorry." y/n bowed her head a little at the man.

"By the way, I had no idea you were that strong, Shino Sensei!" Boruto smiled and y/n hit the boy on the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?!"

Shino tensed up a little. "Y-You, guys..." He didn't finish his sentence and instead quickly turned around, no longer facing the kids.

"What?" Boruto asked quickly.

"Don't go getting emotional on us!" y/n scolded, her hands resting on her hips.

"You're too easy to read, Sensei!" Shikadai smiled with a hand scratching the back of his neck.

"Shut up!" Shino defended childishly, and the other three just laughed at him.

Mitsuki stood behind them all in silence. "I get it... Maybe there is." He mumbled to himself with a small smile, his eyes shut.

He'd thought back to when he asked if Shino had anything to teach them all. Seems he'd found his answer.

"You say something, Mitsuki?" Boruto asked, turning to look at the kid. That caught y/n's attention and she turned to see the boy.

"Nothing." He smiled, looking up at the two.

"Yeah, looks like we have a situation brewing in our village that we can't ignore. I know you're busy, but can you help us investigate, Shino?" Naruto asked, looking up at the man.

"Absolutely, Lord Seventh." Shino agreed. That's when his head shot over to the corner of the room. "Who's there."

A child-like figure emerged from the shadows. "You're student."

"y/n, when did you get in here?" Naruto asked, shocked that they hadn't really sensed her at all.

"About a second ago. Don't worry, I didn't hear the conversation." y/n explained, walking closer to the men with a small smile.

"You should knock and enter through the front door when coming to speak with Lord Seventh." Shikamaru scolded and y/n nodded.

"Sorry about that, I was being followed by a certain whiskered blond on my way here. I had to take a detour or else he was gonna see me enter the building." y/n explained, bowing a little towards the Seventh.

"Alright Shino, you're okay to leave." Naruto smiled and the man nodded, before heading out of the room. "So, how did it go?"

y/n offered a smile. "Mitsuku isn't the most normal person, but I don't think he has bad intentions. I'm almost positive he's holding himself back though, so I don't fully trust him yet." Naruto nodded, understanding what she was saying.

"Well, that's to be expected. He probably has a lot more power than he's letting on thanks to his parent. Something like this was already expected." Naruto sighed out, sitting back down in his seat.

"I'm gonna assume the mission is complete, given that now whatever he does is under the watch of many others." y/n said, getting ready to leave.

"Wait, I wanted to ask you one more thing." Naruto called, catching the girl's attention. "Do you know anything about what happened earlier today? I'm aware that you were fighting Shino with the others."

y/n was kinda shocked at the questioned but she laughed lightly. "No, I'm sorry for not paying more attention. It was my first time fighting side by side with people my age. I was more worried about making sure all of them were safe in the end."

Naruto nodded. "Understandable, thank you for watching out for them."

y/n let out a small sigh. "With all due respect, Lord Seventh, I think your dobe of a son is going to be the death of me."

Naruto laughed a little and nodded. "Alright then, you're mission is complete and you may head home."

y/n bowed before quickly leaving the room, happy to get home for some much-needed dinner. 'I'm sorry Lord Seventh, but if Boruto hasn't told you about his eye yet, I certainly won't.'

"If Boruto is taking after you, I'm worried about how similar that girl is to her father." Shikamaru stated once the girl was gone, and Naruto just began to laugh harder than he had before.

"y/n's is an Uchiha alright. I honestly can't wait for her and Sasuke to meet now that she's older."

🌸🌸🌸

Wow, I did it. I wrote another chapter and it only took me four hours and a lot of hand cramps! I'm so happy!

Btw, who do you guys want your love interest to be? You don't need one cause WOMEN DON'T NEED MEN! But, I mean, come on... Do you wanna be Mitsuki's sun? Or maybe Baruto's sweet hot-headed Uchiha? You know you guy's want something!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
388K 11.9K 35
A/N May 4, 2021: stop reading this. its pure garbage. shitty and made by an idiot minor who tried so hard to be funny. i even cringe looking at this...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
114K 2.8K 17
~READ DESCRIPTION~ 714/22: Hi so um I wrote this a while ago when I had a very cringe phase and honestly I would delete this if it didn't have so man...