𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

By petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... More

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~2~ [Training]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~8~[The Final Lesson!]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]
~19~[The Uchiha Twins]
~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part One]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

~3~[y/n Uchiha]

9.2K 170 52
By petitpeachdeux

🌸🌸🌸

y/n and Boruto fell from a tall brick building, Shikadai following close behind. The trio of kids jumped from place to place in a rush.

"Wait up you two! Is it that bad?" Shikadai yelled his question through the air as they continued to run over rooftops.

"Yeah, It's bad. Really bad!" Boruto replied quickly.

y/n didn't comment, instead, she stared ahead at the incoming burger shop with determined eyes.

(Btw if your character isn't in a scene, the scene isn't written.)

The three were sat on top of a moving train, wind whistling through their hair as the thin strands tried to drift away with the cool breeze.

"We made it just in time." y/n stated happily with a relaxed grin.

"The limited-edition Green Chilli Burger! Who woulda thought today was the last day?" Boruto chimed with a smile, holding up the freshly cooked burger, still half-wrapped with paper.

"Um, we knew it was the last day... Dobe." y/n whispered, peeking over at the blond with a roll of her charcoal black eyes.

"Why do I have to be the one to keep you two company?" Shikadai complained to himself, a sigh dancing in his not-so-hidden annoyance.

"You're not gonna eat it?" y/n asked with an arched brow, looking from the burger back to the Nara.

"'Course I am!"

The group held the food up to their hungry mouths, and and they each took a bite of their burgers together.

Silence settled over them as they chewed slowly, trying to determine if the unfamiliar taste was good or bad.

"Spicy!" The kids flung their heads forward as the heat set in.

Shikadai frantically grabbed his cup, taking an extra long sip just to be safe. "I don't believe this. You two are impossible." The plain plastic straw of the beverage was still sitting in his mouth as he muttered complaints.

y/n just shrugged while sipping her own drink. She was more than used to listening to Shikadai's endless complaining at this point.

"But man, this train is so convenient." Boruto changed topics, looking out at the large modernized village that the newly installed train moved around. "I don't have to walk now that we've got this."

"The Hidden Leaf Village is getting more and more modern. But, we still have to attend that old-fashioned Ninja Academy starting tomorrow." Shikadai reminded the two sitting next to him.

"Oh, is it from tomorrow?!" Boruto questioned the boy in shock.

y/n threw her hand out, smacking her friend on the back of his head. The motive for her 'cruel' attack being his constant forgetfulness.

"There's a lot of stuff to get ready. Don't you know that? Didn't your dad tell you?" Shikadai asked, somewhat shocked that Boruto had been mostly left out on important details.

y/n stayed silent, basking in the beautiful weather and view she was provided when sitting on the trains rooftop.

"Sort of..." Boruto mumbled in response, taking another sip of his beverage.

"Boruto, don't go doing stuff to embarrass your dad, okay? 'Cuz it's probably gonna reflect on me too." Shikadai warned with dull and tired eyes, already feeling how troublesome the year to come was gonna be.

"What?" Boruto questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Shikadai reached across y/n with his burger, waving it in front of Boruto's whiskered face. "Your mom always tells me to watch out for you." He quickly jabbed the spicy food into the boy's mouth.

"Meh mefm doef?" (My mom does?)

"Well, you see, it's like the train..." Shikadai started, standing up on the fast moving object. "As long as it stays on the tracks, it'll get to its destination easily, so just sit tight until you get there."

"What're you talking about?" Boruto was still lost, his voice muffled because of the burger sitting in his mouth.

"I'm just saying behave." Shikadai explained before jumping off the train and grabbing onto a telephone pole above them. "Don't be late on the first day! Bye, y/n!"

"Shut up!" Boruto quickly defended himself, shaking a fist in the air towards the cocky black-haired boy.

"See ya." y/n waved her hand as a salute to Shikadai's farewell. When he was completely out of sight, the two resulted to sitting on the train in a comfortable silence.

Boruto still had the burger in his mouth, and y/n was leaned back, watching the clouds to try and find shapes. She liked the bunny ones.

"Dad can just mind his own business." Boruto mumbled quietly, burger still in his big mouth.

"I'll show you one day!" He suddenly cried out, standing up on the train as Shikadai had a moment ago. The spicy food was out of his mouth so he could speak clearly.

y/n quickly shot up and covered Boruto's mouth, but she was too late. "Hey, kids! Who're your parents? Don't you know that's dangerous?!" A worker from inside the train yelled out a window at the two.

"Sorry sir!" y/n responded just loud enough for the man to hear, jumping off onto a telephone pole similar to the one Shikadai had grabbed onto. But they were standing on it instead of holding it.

"Do you know how stupid you can be? Do you not even realize when yo-" y/n cut herself short when she realized Boruto wasn't even giving her words the time of day.

Instead, he was staring down at a deserted street that had five kids kicking another kid around the same age as them into an alley.

The two childhood friends just watched together, sipping their drinks blankly.

The targeted kid staggered into the dark alley, three of the five bullies closing in on him.

"Denki is this all you have?!" One of them questioned.

"Isn't that enough?" Denki responded quickly, not understanding why there was a problem.

"Well, yeah... but... right?"

"Yeah, I want to have some fun."

"Huh-"

Just as the one in front was about to say something, a cold liquid fell on top of his head, ice mixed in with the sticky substance.

"Who the-?!" The boy cut himself off when he looked up to see y/n and Boruto.

"Sorry, our hands slipped." Boruto apologized with a mischievous smile he wore well. y/n smirked cheerily, throwing her now empty cup onto the ground below.

"Are you crazy? Do you two wanna get hurt?!" Pop hair threatened the kids aggressively.

"Take that back now, and we'll let this slide." Boruto continued, a hand resting on his hip.

y/n's own hands were shoved into her pockets, her shoulders slumped back in a relaxed style.

"Hey, you two, get down here."

The duo wasted no time in jumping off the wires they were standing on, landing in a cloud of smoke.

The thick white cloud was made on their trip to the ground. Both of them had performed the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Three clones came running out of the smoke. Two were Boruto's, and one was y/n's.

"Shadow Clone?!"

"Are these two ninja?!"

Those were the only things two of the bullies could get out of before clones tackled them to the ground.

"Damn it! You making fun of us?! I don't care about ninja...!" The 'leader' yelled out, trying to throw a punch.

It didn't work out though, because y/n just ran right in front of the bully, shoving her bitten burger into the boys mouth.

His face grew red and his eyes watered as he fell to the ground. Denki's wallet flying out of his weak hand.

One of the Boruto clones grabbed it and threw the object over to the real Boruto, who was standing next to Denki with y/n.

"There." Boruto stated, tossing the wallet over to the boy.

"Y-You..." Denki began to stammer out words.

"Don't be such a wuss." Boruto continued, not waiting for the boy to finish what he was gonna say.

"Hey, aren't you done yet?" A little kid with two others behind him asked, appearing from around the corner.

When the small boy opened his eyes, they went wide at the sight before him. Three clones holding down his group mates.

"W-What are you doing?!" He yelled, running towards the idiots being pinned.

"Uh-oh, let's get out of here!" y/n quickly ushered the boys out a small pathway, leading them onto the main streets that bustled with people.

"W-Wait!" Denki called out in protest, but the kids didn't listen to him.

The new boys quickly chased after the trio. When they saw the light of the sun once more, they took a left and continued their chase.

y/n and Boruto let out a sigh of relief, seeing the kids running away from them.

The group had jumped up onto the roof of the nearest building the second they reached the end of the tightly squeezed alley.

"Hey, you okay?!" Boruto asked, looking over at Denki, who was hiding his head inside of his knees.

"I'm not okay. Now more of them are gonna come after me tomorrow! That was just spare change for me." Denki complained loudly, not even taking a second to acknowledge the kindness the two had given him.

"Listen... doesn't it piss you off?" Boruto asked, raising his fist into the air to express his emotions more.

"I'm not strong like you two." Denki commented.

"Huh?"

"You know how to use Ninjutsu, right? Do you attend the Academy?" Denki asked, remembering how they fought with clones earlier.

Boruto smiled, as y/n listened to the conversation quietly.

"No... well, we will from tomorrow." The Uzumaki's informed, and y/n nodded to confirm his statement.

"Tomorrow? Same as me then." Denki didn't sound too thrilled about that though.

"Oh yeah? Nice to meet you." Boruto held his hand out to the boy before him. Their handshake was quick, stopping before it seemed to even start.

y/n put her hand out reluctantly, after Boruto jabbed her in the side with his elbow, signaling she should greet the boy.

"Hi." She stated bluntly, offering a small smile.

"It was my father's wish. He said that if I'm going to inherit his company, I need to learn Ninjutsu as well as academics."  Denki explained, still looking around at everything, fearful that the bullies would come back at any moment.

The three were strolling down the sidewalk with some sodas they'd gotten from one of the vending machines the village had littered around.

"Is that so? What's the name of the company?" y/n asked, taking a sip of her canned drink casually.

"The Kaminarimon Company." Denki replied truthfully, his tone unimpressed. Though he didn't make a big deal about it, Boruto and y/n spit their drinks out together with bulging eyes.

"That's the biggest enterprise in the land!" The girl cried out a little too loudly.

"Can I put in a pre-order to the next release?!" Boruto asked the boy quickly.

"S-Sure..." Denki mumbled, a sweat bead going down his head.

"Still, what's the big deal about learning Ninjutsu?" Boruto questioned, bringing up the topic the group had been on before. They'd continued their walk after the two kids had time to collect themselves.

"My father is a former shinobi, who credits his achievements from the Fourth Great Ninja War for his company's success. So, he has great faith in ninja." Denki summed up the reason for his father's actions quickly.

The group threw away their drinks in a close-by trash can. The sun was slowly leaving the sky, letting the three bask in the soft orange hues of what little light was left.

y/n was walking on the rounded metal railing of a small bridge above some of Konohas streets and tightly packed buildings, Boruto not far behind. Denki had opted to be next to them on the sidewalk instead of trusting his balance.

"Do you want to become a ninja?" y/n asked the question that was poking about in her mind.

"Not really." The boy replied to the girl rather quickly.

"Then don't pay any attention to him." Boruto chimed in, jumping down from the railing.

"I've never disobeyed my dad." Denki stated, his head bowed.

"Well, that's fine. At least he comes home. My stupid old man thinks only about work and ignores his family." Boruto complained, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"Is that so?" Denki questioned. y/n just continued to walk, giving no reaction to the boys except for a small sigh.

"So even if I disobey my dad, I don't get punished." Boruto explained with a shaking fist. "Who cares about your dad? Just teach him a lesson! That's what I do. I'm in the middle of my super plan, but keep it a secret from my mom though."

"Mine too, please." y/n interrupted, a chill going down her spine just thinking about what would happen if Sakura found out she was helping Boruto with his idiotic plans.

"What time is it?" Boruto suddenly asked with wide eyes of realization.

"About seven..." Denki said slowly.

"No way! I'm gonna get it from my mom!" The boy cried, running back over to the railing so he could jump away.

"I thought there was no punishment for disobeying!" Denki blurted, remembering what the blond had said only seconds ago.

"Moms different. She gets scary when she's mad! See ya!" Boruto jumped down with a wave. Denki looked over at y/n with furrowed brows and she just shrugged.

"Don't let 'em pick on you. Just teach 'em a lesson!" The blond yelled quickly, he'd caught back onto the railing so he could speak with the boy. But this time, when he dropped, he was gone for real.

"I should get going too. My sisters gonna pester me." y/n stated, walking off casually. It was obvious she was in no rush to get home despite her statement. "And don't worry, You're stronger than you think!"

"I'm home!" y/n called out, walking into the rather large house. She slipped her shoes off at the entrance, waiting for someone to say something.

"You're late, again!" Sarada cried, appearing before the girl in the blink of an eye. y/n smiled, screwing up her sister's identical black hair with her hand.

"But I didn't miss dinner this time, now did I?" The eldest teased with a cocky smirk that was 100% passed down to her from her father's genetics.

"Whatever, don't touch my hair." Sarada complained, flattening the short flyaways back down after she smacked her sister's hand away.

y/n laughed and walked into the kitchen to help Sakura set the table.

"I can't believe this!" y/n yelled frantically, rushing down the road. She'd woken up late this morning thanks to Sarada messing with her alarm clock, again!

"I'm gonna kill her!" The girl continued to vent her anger to herself despite the states she earned and quickly jumped from building to building so she could reach the train stop.

Her goal was to hop on for a quicker route to the Academy.

"Wait, isn't that the guy from yesterday?" y/n questioned herself, stopping in her tracks to watch a familiar black-haired boy walking towards the trains.

That's when she heard quiet mumbling and looked over to see none other than Boruto. y/n jumped over to the kid, landing right beside him on the telephone pole.

"What is that?" Boruto questioned in a louder tone after recognizing his childhood friend's familiar face.

"What is what?" y/n asked, looking over at the blond. And what she saw caught her by surprise. Boruto's right eye had turned black with a bright blue middle.

"That purple stuff that's surrounding the boy from yesterday." Boruto explained what he was talking about, ignoring the girl's shocked expression. But as soon as the words left his mouth, he was taken aback.

"What? What happened?" y/n asked, looking back down to the ground. Her own eyes widened when she saw that Denki had disappeared. "He's gone?!"

Boruto rubbed his normal eye. "Aha! He's riding the train too. I think we're gonna get along." He smiled, and y/n sweatdropped.

"I think you're missing the bigger issue here."

The two friends ran over to the three train cars that had started up on their own, jumping on top of one of them.

"You guys are so simple." Denki started, looking at the three kids he had with him in the abandoned car.

"Denki!" The leader of the bullies from yesterday cried.

"What're you thinking?! Stop this!" Another one of the other boys announced.

"Do you know? This is one of our company's prototypes. Several problems were found with it so-" Just as Denki spoke, a piece of the ceiling flew off the train. "This one's defective. Just like you guys."

"What are you saying? We were just having a little fun with you." The leader stated, all three of the boys fearful of the young kid before them.

"A little...?" Denki asked, looking out the window.

"Do you see that? I put another defective one on the same rail. There's no one on it. You get it now? Just a little collision of defective goods. A little one..." Denki used his hands to show an example of the two trains colliding.

"You're kidding, right?" One of the boys questioned with a shocked tone and raised brows.

"Stop this." y/n made her presence clear, as her and Boruto threw their backpacks in through the broken ceiling.

They jumped into the cart, standing in front of the bullies protectively, their bags getting caught by the trio of boys.

"Why are you two here?" Denki asked, recognizing the fresh faces.

"We just saw you. Aren't you going to the entrance ceremony?" Boruto asked with a small smile.

"Who cares about that? I'm going to prove to my father that I'm strong." Denki stated with dull eyes, completely different from the fearful and innocent ones that the kids had seen just the other day.

"Haven't you gone too far?!" y/n questioned, motioning around her at the moving train car.

"No... I have to... I have to prove that I'm strong." Denki defended, repeating his reasoning.

"Stop it already." Boruto stated, grabbing at his own itchy eye.

"Then make me. The first rail switchback is nothing. Are you guys going to be okay?" Denki questioned, daring them to do something.

The two rushed over to the window, looking out. "Let me-" y/n began to speak up, but Boruto had already thrown a kunai at the switch and missed.

"Damn!" Boruto cursed, and y/n grew a tick mark.

"Next time listen to me you dobe! I know how to throw them with more accuracy!" The girl yelled out.

"Too bad." Denki said with fake sadness, and the friends looked back over to him.

"What happened to you?!" Boruto asked, his hands balled into fists.

"My father's word is absolute." Denki replied immediately.

"Huh?" Y/N questioned, as her and Boruto slowly walked closer to him.

"I need my father's approval. Or else I..." Denki stopped his sentence mid-way and Boruto quickly grabbed the boy's jacket by the collar.

"You don't need his approval. You can't do anything without worrying about how people will take it?! Make your own decisions!" The blond scolded the boy loudly, before letting go of him.

"What're you doing? Look out front, it's coming! The trains here!" One of the three bullies yelled over at the others.

Boruto and y/n looked down to the kneeling Denki before going to jump out of the car.

The young boy reached them just in time, grabbing Boruto's coat sleeve and y/n's wrist to stop them from moving.

"Why did I... do this?" Denki questioned, looking up at the two with a confused expression.

"Leave it to us!" Boruto stated with a smile, and y/n let herself smirk at the comforting words. They swiftly jumped out of the broken train, now crouching on the top of it.

Boruto took a deep breath before making a hand sign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Three clones flew into the air and grabbed onto each other's ankles, making a sort of ladder or rope with the real blonde at the bottom.

"Let's do this!" Boruto yelled out, swinging them all a little before he tripped on the hole in the roof, falling over the side.

y/n sprang up, rushing into action to try and catch her falling friend. "Denki!" They both called out, knowing he was needed desperately.

The boy stood there for a second, before running over to the open window. He reached out, holding onto the blond's body as best as he could. "Boruto!"

The Uzumaki quickly had his Jutsu grab onto the rail switch, successfully flipping it. The three clones flew, poofing away into smoke.

"Nice one Denki!" Boruto yelled up to the kid. He was hanging upside down next to a window by his ankles, which were being held by the rich boy.

"I can't hold on!" Denki yelled down in warning.

Boruto's eyes went white. "Just a little longer Denki! You can do it!"

Denki started slipping over the side of the open window, but just before Boruto came into the contact with the metal railing, he stopped?

When he opened his once tightly shut eyes, he saw Denki being held back by one of the bullies. He himself was being held up by his leg and arm thanks to the others.

y/n had her own arms tightly wrapped around the bully that was holding his arm. Her legs were planted on either side of the open doorway so they remained stable.

Boruto was lying on the floor, his legs resting up on one of the blue seats. Two of the bullies were sitting on those seats, with everyone else was on the ground. All six of them still trying to recover from the scary series of events that just went down.

"We're okay!" Boruto cheered, breaking the heavy silence.

"Give me a break." One of the bullies muttered breathlessly.

"That was fun." Another smiled.

"No, it wasn't!" Denki and the leader glared at each other after speaking in sync, laughing a little as they did.

"Losers." y/n mumbled with a small smile, her head resting on a seat.

"Don't get mad. I was just kidding." The same boy defended, while the leader and Denki were still staring at each other.

Everyone seemed to feel a little lighter now that they were safe. Until they had to quickly sit up after hearing the back of the train car break off and fly onto the train tracks behind them.

"What do we do?! It won't hold!" One of the bullies cried out.

"Let's jump on another one." Denki stated, looking at them all. "Let's go!"

y/n and Boruto looked at Denki with smiles. "You're right." Boruto agreed, glancing over at the kid that said it wouldn't hold.

"Let's run people! Go! Go!" y/n started ushering the bullies out to the car that detached itself from the one they were in.

The three boys jumped over, glancing back at the others still on the speeding car. "Come on!" The last one to jump yelled, reaching his hand out. But the cart sped up, leaving the detached one behind before the three could jump off.

"Sorry, we've got somewhere to go." Denki yelled out the back door of the cart towards the kids.

"That's right." Boruto said, quickly grabbing the brake lever.

"Staying on the tracks just isn't for us is it." y/n stood behind the blond with a smirk.

The boy moved the lever quickly, and the back wheels started sparking and screeching as they tried to come to a stop.

"Cho-Cho Akimichi."

"Here."

"Boruto Uzumaki."

There was no response when Shino called out the boy's name.

"y/n Uchiha." Shino continued going down one more name. Still no response. "Uzumaki? Uchiha?" The man questioned, as the other kids looked around the crowd in search of the two.

The Seventh Hokage was standing at the front, along with Shikamaru, Shino, and some other adults gathered around for the ceremony.

The class erupted in quiet comments and annoyed groans about the Uzumaki. There were even a few about the Uchiha, but those were mainly questions about why she wasn't there, not expecting her to be a troublemaker like the boy.

"Are you listening?" Cho-Cho asked Sarada, and the girl nodded, but she seemed distant.

'I'm going to kill her!' The young Uchiha thought, cursing her twin sister silently.

"You stay put, you have to make a nice and warm speech soon." Shikamaru looked over to Naruto, and the blond nodded.

That's when they all heard it.

Naruto's head jerked up in the screeching's direction to see a single train cart fly off the rails, going over the fellow students and ninja, it's large body covering them all in a gigantic shadow. The Hokage's eyes widened.

From inside the cart, Boruto, Denki, and y/n were grabbing onto the front panel, so they didn't fly out the back.

The trio watched through the large window as they flew into the Seventh Hokage's great stone face.

Boruto brushed the specks of dust off his shoulders and emerged out the top of the cart triumphantly.

y/n was right behind him, dust covering her body as she tried to pat it off. "We made it." She commented quietly, coughing from a big poof of dust her shirt made.

"Boruto Uzumaki is here, ya know!" The boy yelled out with a smile as he stood proudly atop his father's destroyed head.

"Dobe." y/n stated, her hands resting in her pockets as she smirked, looking down at the shocked students, teachers, guards, and supervisors.

But the best sight of all was the panicked Hokage.

"And y/n Uchiha!" Boruto continued, wrapping his arm loosely around the girl's shoulders.

"B-Boruto... y-y/n..." Naruto stuttered the familiar kids' names out quietly.

"Talk about doing something embarrassing." Shikadai muttered from the back of the crowd, obviously not shocked they didn't listen to him.

"Don't just stand there, clear the students out!" Shikamaru instructed the frozen ninja.

Naruto and Boruto were making solid eye contact before Konohamaru appeared behind them. y/n immediately jumped away from him, but Boruto wasn't so quick.

Instead, he turned around and started throwing punches that were definitely futile. The Jonin stopped them all with one hand.

Konohamaru grabbed the boys' arms, holding them behind his back. "Time out! Time out!" Boruto cried. "Sorry, Big Bro Konohamaru." He continued, looking behind him at the man.

"You don't even look sorry... and from today on, call me Sensei!" Konohamaru yelled.

"Huh, that's sorta creepy." Boruto admitted and y/n sweatdropped.

"What do you mean by creepy?" Konohamaru questioned.

"Hey! Denki, are you okay?" Boruto asked, ignoring Konohmaru to turn and look at the boy that emerged from the train cart last.

"We made it in time for the entrance ceremony." y/n reassured, crossing her arms.

"Wha- You got another kid involved?" Konohamaru asked with wide eyes.

"So what? We're fine." Boruto shrugged, even though his arms were still being held.

"what's 'fine' about all this?!"

"C'mon, Give us break." y/n groaned, and Konohamaru turned around, Boruto still in his arms.

"You two are so...!" Konohamaru started to yell out, falling short of words, so he decided on something simple and straight to the point. "Boruto Uzumaki! y/n Uchiha!"

"Stop talking, Big Bro Konohamaru. I'm not calling you Sensei." Boruto confirmed, and y/n nodded in agreement.

"I'm with him. You don't even have a team yet." y/n shoved her hands back into her pockets.

"Will you two just try listening sometimes?!" Konohamaru exclaimed, getting frustrated with the way the kids were acting.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Boruto cried out, his arms getting gripped tighter.

"Hey! Hakuna his tata's!" y/n defended, walking over to the boys.

(If you get that quote, we're definitely friends now.)

"I wonder what's gonna happen to our easy life at the Academy." Boruto thought out loud, and y/n shrugged.

"Morning Boruto. Morning y/n." Denki greeted with a smile.

"Our suspensions finally over." y/n declared with a small smile of her own.

"I shoulda been the one who was punished. Why did you two cover-up for me?" Denki asked the kids as they started walking together.

"Huh? Oh yeah, no big deal." The girl waved him off.

"O-Okay." Denki awkwardly agreed, obviously not comfortable with how he got away scotch free.

"But we made it in time for the entrance ceremony. Thanks!" Boruto cheered, a giant grin on his face.

y/n pointed at the smaller boy with a smirk. "We owe ya one! Thanks again."

"No, I should be thanking you two." Denki stated, looking forward.

Boruto just peered over at him with a confused face. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, good morning." Boruto smiled, seeing familiar faces approaching.

"Hey sis." y/n waved weakly over to Sarada as her and Cho-Cho walked into the entrance of the school.

"Huh, I wonder who they are." Cho-Cho stated as she walked right past the two.

"Yeah. Mr. Kaminarimon should be more careful. Stupidity is contagious." Sarada said, trailing right behind her friend.

y/n grew a tick mark. "I shared the womb with you for nine months! I coulda just absorbed you, but no, I didn't! That's called smart!" y/n defended, raising a fist in defiance.

"So you..." Boruto started, looking over to the boy.

"I got into the Ninjutsu program." Denki confirmed.

"For your dad?" Boruto asked with furrowed brows.

"No, I just think Ninjutsu is awesome. I'm gonna study new Ninjutsu, and try to incorporate it into machinery and science." Denki explained his idea with a smile.

"Really?" y/n asked, turning to look at the boy, having calmed herself down.

"That's great if that's what you want." Boruto stated with a smile, and y/n nodded.

"Denki... can I see your homework?" Cho-Cho yelled, reaching her arm out.

"Sure." Denki confirmed.

"Wait up, I've got a score to settle with my sister!" y/n stated, running up towards the gathered group.

'No matter what happens, I'm gonna protect the people I love. I'll never go down anyone else's path. Cause this is my story!' y/n thought with a smile, catching up to the kids.

🌸🌸🌸

This isn't my best work, but boy oh boy did it take me a long time to find a way to even semi include Y/N into this story. a lot of this is gonna be her just tagging along with Boruto. WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO USSSS!

love yall!

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
114K 2.8K 17
~READ DESCRIPTION~ 714/22: Hi so um I wrote this a while ago when I had a very cringe phase and honestly I would delete this if it didn't have so man...
17.1K 497 34
12+ [None 18+ at all] Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Fanfic Romance [Yaoi, Minor/Teenager love] Drama Action Aurthur's note: I WILL NOT BE ADDING AN...