𝗧𝗡𝗲 π—’π—Ήπ—±π—²π˜€π˜ |Boruto V...

By petitpeachdeux

"𝗬/𝗑 π—¨π—–π—›π—œπ—›π—”, π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—§π—˜π—–π—§π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π——π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗒𝗨𝗦. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜οΏ½... More

~1~[π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’]
~3~[y/n Uchiha]
~4~[The Hokage's Son]
~5~[Metal Lee Goes Wild!]
~6~[A Ninjutsu Battle of The Sexes!]
~7~[The Mystery Transfer Student]
~8~[The Final Lesson!]
~9~[Love and Potato Chips]
~10~[The Dream Revelation]
~11~[Proof of Oneself]
[The Fairs in Town]
~12~[The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!]
~13~[The shadow of The Mastermind!]
~14~[The Demon Beast Appears!]
~15~[The Path That Boruto Can See]
~16~[A New Path]
~17~[Run, Sarada and y/n!]
~18~[A Day in The Life of The Uzumaki Family]
~19~[The Uchiha Twins]
~20~[The Boy With The Sharingan]
~21~[Sasuke, y/n, and Sarada]
~22~[Connected Feelings]
~23~[Bonds Come in All Shapes]
~24~[Boruto and y/n]
~25~[The Turbulent Field Trip]
~26~[The Mizukage's Successor]
~27~[A Shinobi Bout of Friendship]
~28~[Declaration of War]
~29~[The New Seven Ninja Swordsmen]
~30~[The Sharingan Vs. The Lightning Blade, Kiba The Fang]
~31~[The Quest for Souvenirs]
~32~[The Night of The Shooting Stars]
[Anbu Arc Part One]
[Anbu Arc Part Two]
[Anbu Arc Part Three]
~33~[The Parent Teachers Conference]
~34~[The Graduation Exam Begins!]
~35~[A Shinobis Resolve!]
~36~[A Threatened Future]
~37~[Formation of The Four Man Squad]
[Boruto]
[Denki]
[Shikadai]
[Inojin]
[Mitsuki]
[Metal Lee]
[Kagura]
[Kawaki]
Final Note

~2~ [Training]

9.2K 196 65
By petitpeachdeux

🌸🌸🌸

Saradas p.o.v

Today was the second to last day before me and y/n went to the Academy with the others.

I grinned and tumbled out of bed, stretching my stiff bones. Once that was over with, I shuffled out of my room to the adjoining one.

y/n's.

I opened the door to see her laying under the covers peacefully. Her hair was kinda frizzed, as the sunlight from the un-curtained window fell over her pale skin, causing it to glisten in a sense.

How could someone sleep so harmoniously?

She doesn't snore, she hardly moves, and she doesn't get bad cases of bed head. Could she at least have one fault?

Then I saw it. That one imperfection that stood out like a sore thumb.

There she was, sleeping serenely, as a line of drool slowly made a nice-sized puddle on her pillow. I settled to save that memory, just in case she ever got out of hand.

I snuck up to her and smirked, noticing that when I waved my hand in front of her face, she didn't even flinch. It was a bonus, since she'd never been a heavy sleeper.

When we were little, maybe 5-6 she would pick up a squeak in the wood from downstairs as mom cleaned for the night.

This was the first time in a long time that she had been in a deep slumber. She must be relaxed since she isn't doing missions anymore.

I lifted the black alarm-clock she had on her bedside table up and quietly set it to go off 2 minutes from now.

Setting the devil's creation back down, I took off out of the room swiftly, running down the stairs.

'Good morning, Oneechan!'

y/n's p.o.v

I was at ease in my dreamless sleep. Finally able to rest, after going almost non-stop on a mission for seven days.

That's when I heard it. Me and Sarada named it the devil's creation when we were young.

The alarm-clock.

Its loud ringing blared through my eardrums, instantly waking me up. I grumbled and smacked the top of it down, shutting it up.

"I'm going to kill her." I growled under my breath as I uncovered myself and stood up, letting the unwanted cold air of the room hit my body.

My cozy sweatpants sat a little under my heels and my long-sleeved shirt hugged my torso. I've always been a cold person, so even in warm weather, I put on long sleeves most of the time.

I yawned and wound on my heel, running out of the room, darting down the stairs.

"Saradaaa!" My sister's name left my lips as I jumped over the last five steps, landing on the wooden floor.

Once I got down there, all I saw was mom preparing breakfast. I looked over to her, and she smirked. "You're on your own."

I groaned and silenced myself, listening closely to my surroundings. Then I heard it. The small squeak of a floorboard.

I followed the sound to the living room and walked over behind the couch, looking down at the laughing twin I'd been cursed with.

My eyes grew dark, and she stopped her joyous giggles. A smirk grew on my face.

"Not that! Anything but that!" Pleading was useless, there's no mercy to those who betray the beautiful process of darkness called sleep.

I reached down to her shivering body and quickly started tickling her sides. "S-Stop! I-It hurts!" She cried out immediately, making my smirk grow wider.

"I'll stop if you apologize."

"N-N-Never!"

"Suit yourself."

I continued my attack until she was laughing so hard she was crying, and the release of air from her lungs was becoming hiccups.

"O-Okay! I give in! I-I'm sorry!" The words were music to my ears, and I smirked in triumph.

"Girls, breakfast time!" Mom called out for me and Sarada as soon as we'd stopped our childish behavior.

The both of us smiled, and I held my hand out, helping Sarada up from the ground. Together, we headed over to the table for some well-deserved food.

"Done! I'm gonna head upstairs and get dressed before I go out for the day." I announced, excusing myself from the table to put my dishes in the sink and change.

I bounced up to my room and opened the top drawer of my dresser, pulling out some clothes. I threw them on quickly, before running back down to the front door so I could slide on my sandals.

I'd bandaged my feet up last night after dinner so they would heal quicker, and also so it didn't hurt to walk.

"Where are you going exactly?" Sarada asked, appearing behind me out of thin air.

"On an adventure." I put my hands up into the air, making a slow rainbow motion.

"Whatever. Be back by dinner, we're having curry." She muttered with a dismissive tone, before walking back to help mom clean dishes.

Usually, mom would be at work before me and Sarada woke up. But since we both woke up early, we got to enjoy some time with her before she heads over to the hospital.

I stuck my tongue out at my twin's backside, before standing up and rushing out into the warm day. "I'll be home soon!" I called back into the house with a smile, looking straight ahead after I shut the door.

I wound up running into town, where most of the stores were. Food and gifts lurking around every corner.

"Good morning y/n, you're out early." An old lady with bushy grey hair and stretched out ear lobes commented as I passed.

She was sweeping the dust from the ground outside, a cat circling her feet.

"Yeah, I know. Sister issue. Anyway, I'll see you later Ms. Kiko." I smiled, shoving my hands into my pockets as I started on the unknown adventure I'd told Sarada about earlier.

It wasn't long before I saw Boruto's familiar face walking down the street with me.

"Hey, dobe! Wait up!" I yelled quickly, halting him in his steps as soon as he heard me.

I'd been calling him 'dobe' ever since we were little. At the time, it was only because he'd been annoying and I felt like putting him in his place. But over the years, it's kinda just turned into my nickname for him.

"Hey y/n. You in the mood for a burger too?" He questioned, while casually walking over to me with his hands in his pockets.

I furrowed my brows. "You're eating... burgers? For breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm craving one." I shook my head and followed him into one of the villages many diners anyway.

We both got a booth together and he ordered a normal cheeseburger with some fries. I just got a plain soda.

"Hey, look! They've got a new flavored burger!" Boruto cheered, pointing to a poster on the wall behind me.

"I think that might be a little spicy." I felt my mouth dry up just reading over the brightly colored flier.

"We've got to get it tomorrow! It'll be the last day!" He cheered, ignoring my comment completely.

"Fine, but only once! I'm not in the mood to eat a bunch of junk." I warned and he nodded, quickly smiling at the thought of the burger. I think I even saw a little drool drip down his chin.

"Aren't you gonna get something besides a drink, y/n?" Boruto asked, changing the topic easily.

I shook my head. "Already ate." He nodded before walking up to get his food and my drink since they were both ready.

When he got back, he placed the blue and purple designed cup in front of me, immediately digging into his order. "So, what's your excuse for being out so early?" The blonde still had food piled in his mouth as he spoke.

"A demon that secretly lives within an everyday object. And for pete's sake, chew with your mouth closed. It's disgusting." I commented with a groan, rolling my eyes as he smiled.

"Okay, well, mom kicked me out of the house for the day. She claimed that I'd been cramped up in there for too long and needed to get out." Boruto complained, chewing up a fry.

"Good. Playing video games all day is boring. You should get a hobby." I explained, folding one of the small and thin white napkins on the table subconsciously.

"I have tons of hobbies! I just never use 'em, ya know?!" I rolled my eyes and got up from the soft padded seating. "Wait! Where are you going?"

I smiled down at my lifelong friend. "To work on one of those hobbies."

"Can I come?!"

"Whatever." He quickly got up and threw the rest of his food into the garbage, leaving the tray out on the top of the bin.

We walked out the glass door together, and I immediately took a right.

"Where are we going exactly?" He asked, walking in sync next to me.

"The training grounds."

3rd person p.o.v

The two kids arrived at the training grounds and y/n smirked, looking at all the old and scratches up wooden boards on the trees she'd set up awhile back.

"Target practice?" Boruto questioned, his head tilting to the side.

y/n didn't respond, she just pulled out two shuriken and threw them in one swift motion.

One blade hit the other, making it curve quickly. It flew around the back of the first tree, sending it into the bullseye of a wooden target resting on the side of another tree.

"Awesome!" The blond cheered loudly, reaching over to grab some of the weapons from y/n.

"Slow your roll speedy. You've gotta work up to it. You're supposed to start with a kunai." She informed, shaking her head in annoyance at the boy's reckless actions.

"So what? It's worth a shot to try." He persisted anyway, grabbing two shuriken from his friend's hand.

He tried to mimic y/n's previous stance to the best of his abilities. "Here we go!" Boruto announced, throwing the weapons.

One of them flew into the sky, nowhere near the second. And the other one bounced off a tree, flying back at y/n.

The girl caught the sharp metal between her two fingers, before throwing it into the target ahead. "Good try. But like I said, you need training."

"Can yo-?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to. Ask Uncle Naruto or something." Boruto gripped his fists into balls, anger rising at the mention of his dad.

"Now, you can throw kunai all you want." y/n announced, tossing the sharp knife right before the blonde's feet. "Knock yourself out."

The boy picked up the kunai and nodded slowly with a pout, practicing his throw.

y/n gave him a small smile and continued with her shuriken practice.

It was sundown when they finally called it quits. "Thanks for keeping me company, dobe." y/n chuckled, punching the boy's shoulder lightly.

"Hey, that hurt ya know!" He complained, grabbing his shoulder in pain.

"Don't be such a baby, you're fine." y/n shrugged, walking away from her friend. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? We're gonna try a burger." She continued, and Boruto smiled with a nod, waving bye to the girl.

The oldest Uchiha walked into her home, lazily taking her shoes off. Only to see Sarada waiting for her with an irked brow.

"I missed dinner." y/n stated, already knowing her sister was going to scold her for it.

"Where were you?!" Sarada yelled, and the twin covered her ears with a blank face, giving no other reaction to the raised voice.

"I was at the training grounds practicing my throw. No need to get loud." The tired Uchiha complained.

"Whatever, there're leftovers in the fridge." Sarada scoffed, giving up on fighting and instead walked away.

y/n stood up and watched her twin most likely head to her room upstairs.

"Mom, I'm home." The heir walked into the kitchen to see Sakura washing dishes from the meal she'd missed.

"You definitely stayed out late today for training. I was a little shocked when I got home." The woman commented with a small smile.

"Well, you've gotta get stronger somehow, right? No use wasting my time sitting around." The girl shrugged, and Sakura nodded.

"Well, like Sarada said, there's a plate of food ready for you to warm up in the fridge. Eat it if you'd like. I know you're probably starving." Sakura informed, and y/n nodded, walking over to grab her cold dinner.

🌸🌸🌸

End of the chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and you stay tuned for the next part.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 661 17
boyxboy thing don't like don't read. I'm not good at summaries so bare with me. Sasuke a young boy finds a part fox boy in an ally when he was runnin...
17.1K 497 34
12+ [None 18+ at all] Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Fanfic Romance [Yaoi, Minor/Teenager love] Drama Action Aurthur's note: I WILL NOT BE ADDING AN...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
12.7K 372 31
Naruto and Sasuke has had their first child, Menma. The story continues with that haha! I am bad at writing story info and I don't even know what I...