I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 53

3.8K 69 41
By _pxntherx_

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" Ron asks as we were making our way up to our seats for the match.

"Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know" Lucius says, making me turn to him.

"Uncle Lucius" I whisper, rolling my eyes.

"What?" Fred asks, but I sigh, shaking my head.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" Draco says.

Lucius hit Draco in the stomach with his cane, making me gasp lightly in shock.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people" Lucius says.

"You shouldn't hit Draco. It's classified as abuse, even if he doesn't care, which he probably does" I say, but Lucius gives me a fake smile.

We turn to leave, but Lucius grabs Harry's sleeve with his cane, making us all turn to him.

"Do enjoy yourself, will you. While you can" Lucius says and lets go. We continued to our seats.

"Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for" Mr Weasley says, and everyone gets to where their seats are.

"Come on!" George yells.

"It's the Irish!" Fred says and cheers them on.

There's a firework display, then a firework of a leprechaun dancing.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George says, the leprechaun dissolving into a deep red. The Bulgarians start flying around the pitch and one of them does a trick, leaving me speechless.

"Who's that?" Ginny asks.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world!" Fred says.

"If I remember correctly, because you taught me all the names just yesterday, that's... Victor Krum" I say, turning to Fred, who nods his head.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" the crowd chants when a screen of him shows up.

"Krum!" George yells, making me chuckle at him.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" the Minister says, the match starting.

~~~~~

The twins start talking nonsense and dancing around, Ron joining them.

Oh, and the Irish won, but the Bulgarians caught the Snitch. Exciting.

"There's no one like Krum" Ron says, standing on the sofa.

"Krum?" the twins ask.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind" Ron says, the twins walking around him, flapping their arms like wings, using flags as their wings "He's more than an athlete" Ron continues as one of the twins throws a flag on his head "He's an artist"

"Think you're in love Ron" Ginny says, both of us chuckling.

"Shut up" Ron says as the twins pull him down and start singing.

"Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!"

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" all the boys sing, making me laugh at them.

Fireworks start exploding outside and I smile, Fred coming to me and kissing the back of my head.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on" Fred says, looking towards the 'door' of the tent.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now" Mr Weasley says, getting us all outside "Get back to the Portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility" Mr Weasley says.

I hold my neck as my breath hitches in my throat, but my necklace is gone. I quickly feel around my neck and it's not there.

"Dad, get Y/N!" Fred yells to his dad, and Mr Weasley, holds me, but I try getting out of his grip.

"No! My necklace! Please! I need my necklace!" I yell and get myself out of his grip, running into our tent, searching everywhere for my necklace.

Tears fill up my eyes as I start panicking because I can't find it anywhere.

I run outside, but a man shoots a spell at me, pushing me backwards and onto the floor.

"Avada-"

"Stupify!" Cedric yells, shooting the spell at the man, who flies backwards and onto the floor, stunned.

"Cedric, what're you doing here?!"

"I could ask you the same thing" Cedric says, and comes to me "Is this yours?" he asks, holding a chain with a locket hanging from the bottom of it.

"My necklace! Where'd you find it?"

"It was just on the ground, and I saw you wearing it before, and thought you might've lost it. But that doesn't matter now, we need to go" Cedric says quickly.

I get up and take a step forwards, but fall on my knees, holding onto Cedric's arms to help me.

"Can you walk at all?"

"I don't think so" I say, looking up at him, then my leg, seeing a long wound down the side of it.

Cedric sighs, then hands me my necklace. He picks me up bridal style and blushes as he carries me towards the forest. I glance at him thankfully, but he doesn't see me as he's looking forwards.

Once we get into the forest and see Fred, George and Ginny with their wands out, Cedric runs to them, me still in his arms.

Fred glares at him as I get down, taking a step forward but wincing loudly, falling down again.

"Love" Fred calls, and helps me up, looping my arm over his shoulder and holding me by my waist "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. If it wasn't for Cedric, I'd be... well, I wouldn't be here to scold you because you hate him" I say, glancing at Cedric thankfully again "Cedric, thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't there" I say, letting go of Fred and hugging Cedric.

He hugs me back tightly, and when we pull away, he looks at my leg.

"You better get that checked" Cedric says lightly, and I limp back to Fred, crashing into him, but Fred holds us up, holding me again the same as before.

"I will. Thank you"

"It's really no problem. You would've done the same" Cedric says, his cheeks tinting pink before he leaves, probably to find his dad.

~~~~~

"Stop! That's my son" Mr Weasley yells as the members of the Ministry shoot spells at Ron, Harry and Hermione "Ron, Harry, Hermione are you alright?" Mr Weasley asks, but I limp to them, hugging them tightly.

"Which of you conjured this?" Barty Crouch asks.

"You can't possibly-" Mr Weasley starts.

"Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" Barty interrupts.

"Crime?" Harry asks.

"Barty, they're just kids" Mr Weasley tries to reason.

"What crime?" Harry asks.

"It's the dark mark, Harry. It's his mark" Hermione whispers, but I hear her.

"Voldemort? Those people tonight, in the masks... they're his too, aren't they? They're his followers" Harry asks and Mr Weasley nods his head.

"Death Eaters" Mr Weasley says.

"Follow me" Barty Crouch says.

"There was a man before. There" Harry says and points to his left.

"All of you, this way" Barty Crouch calls, and his men follow him to where Harry's pointing.

"A man, Harry. Who?" Mr Weasley asks.

"I don't know. I didn't see his face" Harry says "Y/N, are you alright? You're limping" Harry asks, turning to me and hugging me again.

"I'm fine. I'm just happy you are too" I say, pulling back and kissing his forehead.

~~~~~

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley, dears?" the trolley lady asks as she stops in front of our compartment.

"Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand" Ron says, but pauses "On second thought, just the drewbals"

"It's alright, I'll get it" Harry says, getting up.

"Just the drewbals, thanks" Ron says then sits down.

"Two pumpkin pasties please" I hear Cho ask "Thank you"

"Anything sweet for you dear?" the lady asks Harry.

"Oh, no thank you, I'm not hungry" Harry says and sits down again.

"This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or...?" Hermione asks.

"Loads according to dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses" Ron says.

"It's hurting again isn't it, your scar" Hermione says.

"I'm fine" Harry reassures, but I shake my head.

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream" Hermione says.

"You'd better tell him" I say, looking at my necklace and opening it, seeing dad wink at me and mum smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.1K 119
"π“π‘πž 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. π–πž'𝐯𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐚�...
557K 11.7K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
341K 7.8K 73
*started in 2022* *chapters are published when I get a chance to update, if you don't like that then don't read my books!!!* Hope Lily Potter has bee...