Watching The Truth about Male...

By Roh594

All the characters from Descendants watch the real atroy of Maleficent. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
So Cruella it is
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I got a new cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Notice
Maleficent 2
Maleficent 2 Part 2
Maleficent 2 Part 3
Question
Maleficent 2 part4
Notice
Maleficent 2 Part5
Maleficent 2 Part 6
Maleficent 2 Part 7
Maleficent 2 Part 8
Maleficent 2 Part 9
Maleficent 2 Part 10
Break And Jaffar's Past
Maleficent 2 Part 11
A question
Maleficent 2 Part 12
Maleficent 2 Part 13
Maleficent 2 Part 14
Maleficent 2 Chapter 15

Chapter 13

26.5K 620 14
By Roh594

After the last viewing everyone was chatting about Aurora and Maleficent's relationship. While Stefan kept his presence low since he knew the fact everyone was not pleased with all the things they found out.Also Beast's relationship with his son Ben was not really good mainly because of his previous mistakes. While Aurora, Maleficent, Leah, and Mal were mostly talked about Aurora's childhood memories.

As Mal noticed most of the Villians like Jaffar were not technically evil per say as she thought"Was all the Villian's really bad or Did something happen to make them like this?"

Watcher hearing her thoughts couldn't help smirk and thought"You have no idea."
As everyone got ready to watch the rest of the movie.

The screen showed Maleficent the child of the man that betrayed her walk away with a watchful, but felt something she hasn't felt for a long time. She felt... at peace what just happened between her and the child.

Maleficent with a smile said, "This is where Diaval and I decided to take care of her and raise Aurora in secret after seeing how the pixies were careless about Aurora's life."Leah and other's modded as it was the best choice.  

The screen changed once more as it showed the cottage again with an ariel view. They all saw Young fly towards the cottage, before he stopped in front of an open window. The voice spoke"As Maleficent had said, Aurora did grow in grace and beauty.". The Screen changed to show them inside the cottage, where they an older, but still young, Aurora.

Young Aurora is seen drawing, but Diaval's caw got her attention. She looked up and gasped in delight upon seeing Young Diaval. She put her book down and rushed out to play with him. The screen flicker to outside the cottage, where they saw an older version of Aurora playing with Young Diaval as they ran around the table outside the cottage. She looked happy as she played with Diaval, circling around him with him doing the same.

Everyone smiled seeing a playful and carefree Aurora, while Maleficent, Diaval, Aurora, and Leah watched the memory with a fond smile.

Mal could tell her mother was slowly warming up to Aurora. Although she still felt a bit jealous at the fact she couldn't enjoy her childhood with her mother.

After playing for a bit, Young Diaval stopped in front of Aurora, who ran her Fingers down his feathers. Aurora happily said"Pretty bird". as Young Diaval in delight from feeling her soft hands on his feathers. 

Mal, Ben, Carlos, , Evie, Doug, Jane, Fairy Godmother, Adam, and Belle had wide eyes at seeing  Aurora play with Diaval, while Diaval just smiled fondly upon remembering all the times he played with Aurora or took care of her.

The illusion changed once again, now revealing Aurora sitting on a cliff, underneath a cherry blossom tree, looking off towards Stefan's castle. "Far away from the lofty palace that she remembered not.And as the seasons changed and the flowers grew, so did she.". Maleficent narrated with a found smile as a familiar caw was heard, getting Aurora's attention as she looked at where she heard the cry of her 'pretty bird' a happy smile.

Everyone chuckled hearing that as Diaval blushed and looked away from the grins his Mistress and Young Mistress were sending him.

The blond young girl began laughing as she lied down and started rolling down the hill.The voice narrated  "As the seasons change and the flowers grow, so did she".  stop spinning underneath the cherry blossom and continued laughing happily. Everyone smiled as Aurora grab a few fallen cherry blossoms and threw them in the air, before she laid her hands down.

The scene changed once more to another part of a forest. As we see a pile of different colored leaves underneath a tree branch. Then, out from the pile of leaves came a 15-year-old, happily laughing Aurora. 

Mal, Ben, Carlos, Jay, Evie, Doug, Jane, Fairy Godmother, Adam, and Belle all looked at the teenage girl with wide eyes with different reactions. All of the boys were blushing, while some of the girls either smacked their boyfriends or were awed at Aurora's beauty. While Leah was happy with the fact she was least able to see some of her childhood memories.

Maleficent had a loving smile on her face as she watched her daughter in all but blood. Diaval smiled at the sight, while having a loving smile on her face, like that of a mother who loved her daughter, directed at Aurora.

Mal had noticed her mother's smile as she thought " How could her mother look at the daughter of the man who betrayed her with so much love."Although she knew one thing both her mother and sister are really forgiving.

Aurora laughed happily as she shook her hair around; before she lay down the field of leaves and threw some into the air. The screen changed to show a snow-covered forestwhere we see Aurora, dressed in a cloak and with a hood on, walking up to an approaching deer and greeting" Hello"she gently held her hand out,as the dear walked up to her. Aurora knelt down to the as it grew closer to her and found her holding some grass to it. Nearby, Maleficent was watching Aurora from a tree, hidden from her sight. Aurora said to the deer "There you go". as it finished eating the food, before the young teenage girl dropped her hand. Maleficent had a rather look as she watched the teenage girl.

Everyone smiled seeing how kind and sweet Aurora is even if her life with fairies was anything but nice. Mal sighed and said"It is miracle she turned out to be so sweet and caring"

The voice spoke, "She wondered at the world about her,and at what lay beyond the fearsome wall of thorns.". Maleficent narrowed with a peaceful tone as if she was in peace, the screen changed to show Aurora walking up to the wall of thorns looked up at it. Maleficent, who had a winter coat around her, Diaval walked next to her as both came out of the forest a little bit away from Aurora and as both watched Aurora who walked up closer to the wall of thorns and place her hand upon one of them.

Maleficent hummed and said"Hmm. Curious little beasty", while Young Diaval had a small smile on his face as he saw the young Aurora.

Belle questioned, "Why did you want to see the Moors, Aurora?" Aurora smiled and answered, "Even growing up with the pixies, I heard about the magical creatures living in the Moors.I dreamed of seeing the Moors with my own eyes". Everyone smiled at that face as they were the same.

While Jaffar looked at Maleficent and asked with curiosity"What are planning?"Maleficent shrugged and replied, "You will see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 453 22
What if Liv and Maddie are not twins? What if Maleficent and the other villains are not evil? What if?
124K 3.5K 62
Here is some more Thomas Sangster Imagines to all the fans out there. Just like me.
68K 1.2K 18
After Leah's attack on Mal at family day Malissa Fae has had enough. The empress of Auradon thinks it's time to show everyone what the isle is really...
73.3K 543 48
For those who love the Dolan twins and those who want to read quite a bit of smut.