CONFUSED BUT LOVE

By Fang_Tinghao

We all know that love is magical.which even it can lost our own self for the person which we love. This is th... More

❤INTRODUCTION❤
🌹THE BEGINNING🌹
🌹FIRST MEETING WITH FIGHT🌹
🌹HUNTING PAST🌹
🌹LOSTING THE FEELINGS🌹
🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹
🌹PROPOSED🌹
🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹
🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹
🌹COMING BACK🌹
🌹PROVED🌹
🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹
🌹THE PERSON HE LOVE🌹
🌹SCARED FOR THE SPIDER🌹
🌹HIS BEST BUDDY🌹
🌹WORST🌹
🌹REMEMBER EVERYTHING🌹
🌹CUTENESS🌹
🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹
🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹
🌹MYSTERY TRUTH🌹
🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹
🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹
🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹
🌹FORCE MARRIAGE🌹
🌹RECHAL IS BACK🌹
🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹
🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹
🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹
🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹
🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹
🌹NEW LOVE🌹
🌹FIRST KISS🌹
🌹OPERATION SUCCESS🌹
🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹
🌹KIDNAP🌹
🌹GUN SHOOT🌹
🌹TOGETHER🌹

🌹FORGIVENESS🌹

47 9 16
By Fang_Tinghao

Then that person came to her and stand front of her.sofia also look at him.it was chen.

Chen (flirty): What a day today Ms.beauty you here...? come on let's let's go somewhere and have some talk...

Sofia (not in her seance): I won't...let go of me.

Then he understood that something wrong but that's when sofia get faint and about to fell but chen hold her waist.

Chen (worried): Ms.beauty...Ms.beauty...open your eyes...( in mind) I think I should go somewhere else with her.

Then he took her up to the arms and go to a park.their is no one expect the and it's already everything. Then he rubb her cheeks after sometimes sofia open her eyes and she look at her,chen also have slight tears in her eyes.sofia look at his face and remove his tears from her hand with her touch chen feel something.

Sofia (slowly): What happen to me?

Chen: You get faint. now don't worry.

Then she remember shen and tears continuously following her cheeks.

Chen (worried): Hey...what happens to you and why are you crying...?

Then chen hold her hand and bring her out from car.

Chen (chasing her cheek): Hey don't crying tell me what happen to you...?

Then he start crying loudly look at her chen also have tears in his eyes then he huge her from side and console her.then she also put her head on his chest and grab his shirt.

Chen: Hey don't cry...tell me what happen...ok...if you can't tell me.you crying out and put your pain out I will stay with you...I will stay by your side everything.(after some times he realized what he said, in mind) He chen what happen to you bro...keep your seance.

Aftersome time both get sit on the chair and look at each others.

Sofia (harvesting): Tha...thank you.

Chen (flirty): For what...? You know what you are so beautiful but girls doesn't seems beautiful when they cried.

Sofia (irritating): What are you doing and why you always behaviour like this...?

Chen (flirty): It's my natural and if you want I will change my natural but if...you...want...(saying this he start running while smiling)

Sofia (irritating): You...I won't leave you.

Sofia also ran behind him while try to hold him.her mind get deviated.

Other side after works get our yuen came out from her office and about to go but that's when someone hit on her.it was lily.

Lily and Yuen (together): Sorry.

Then they look at each others.

Both girls: Its ok. (Then they smiled)

That's when xiang came there and look at them.

Xiang (to lily): What are you doing ?

Lily: Did you forget today we are going to aunty Meng's home...

Xiang (cutely): Sorry my princess I forget that (look at Yuen) Lily this is my new Secretary.

Xiang (for Lily): Yuen this is my little sister.

Yuen (smile): Nice to meet you Ms. Lily.

Lily (sweetly): Aww...you are so sweet and call me lily don't use word of a Ms.

Yuen: But you are my Boss's sister.

Lily: But I'm not your boss isn't...?

Xiang (interrupted): and if you want call me xiang in out of the office.

Both girls look at him surprisingly.

Yuen (harvesting): But you are my boss...

Xiang (interrupted): Why I am you boss but can't I been your friend...?

Yuen: Ok sir.

Xiang: Again sir...

Yuen: Sorry X...Xia...Xiang.

Xiang (smile): Good...(In mind) soon I will tell you my feelings.

Then they go from their.

MeLi is in her room and reading a book.that's when she get a call.then she pick up the call.

MeLi: Hello...

Person: Li it's me...Shen.

Hearing his name MeLi get surprise and happy.

MeLi (control her happiness): Shen why did you call me...is everything is fine...?

Shen (bit coldly): Yes...everything is fine and I call you because I want to meet you can you come to the park near to the coffee shop.

MeLi (harvesting): Ok...I will come.(then he cut the call.)

MeLi (in mind): Why did he want to meet me...what is he up to...?

Then she go to the washroom and came out after that she warm a beautiful dress.then she came out from home and get in to her car and start driving and after sometimes she came to the park,it's the same park chen and sofia stay.

Then she start walking and saw that shen is already there and waiting for her,look at him she get happy as well little scared but she some how manage to go to him.shen look at her and get stand.he get lost in her beauty.

Shen (bit coldly): You dumb girl can't you said all these things to me, once before doing this stupidity.

MeLi (harvesting): What do you mean?

Shen (tears eyes): Your sister told me everything...why you do this to me.

MeLi get shocked to hearing this and her tears came from her eyes.then shen wipe her tears.

Shen (calmly): See I doesn't know that again I can give you the place in my heart which I give you four years a go because now I'm not that shen and I can't live you anymore...I hope you understand my situation.

MeLi (crying): Yes I'm sorry...I'm sorry It's all because of me...please firgive me.

Shen (calmly): Hey...listen to me,I know what ever happens,it's just happen but if you like I don't mind to be your just a friend again.

MeLi (happily): Really...if like to stay with me as a friend I don't mind and yes...if someday you have falling for another girl you should tell me...I also help you.(in mind) I know you have at least small feelings for me and I will make it like before and if you won't I won't disturb you any more.

Shen: If you like let's walk to that's side.

MeLi: Why not...

Then they start walking while talking to each others.

Other side while running sofia's leg slipped and she was about to fell but chen hold her both of them fall to the grass chen was on her.they deeply starting each others eyes.then chen slowly move trowed her lips but that when some one called them from behind.it was shen and meli. Suddenly Sofia pushed him and bith get stand.chen was shy while sofia is feel awake.shen look at them full of jealousy face.

MeLi (surprise): What are you both...

Sofia (interrupted): No...nothing my leg get slip and both get fell.

Shen look at chen with murder look.

Shen (Coldly): What are you both doing here...?

Chen (little scared): I...I...(in mind) Ahh...what did I say to him...with his look he was already going to kill me and now...

Sofia (bit coldly): Nothing...we meet in the road and we just talking with each others.

MeLi (confused): Sofia...why you talk to him like this and you becer talk to anyone likeb this.

Sofia: Nothing (smile look at meli): It's seems you both patch up...

MeLi (happily): Yeah...all credits goes to you...that you so much my princess.

Sofia (bit smile): Good...so you guy hace some talk and I will go.

Saying this she go from there.chen also about to go but shen stop him.

Shen (came trowed to his ear and whisper coldly): Stay away from her...this is first and last warning for you.

Chen (whisper): Why should I do that...it's none of your business and for your kind information she also my friend but wait (teasing) Did you falling for him...ahh...

Shen: Don't over raising your dumb brain. I know who are you and she is friend and MeLi's sister so I don't won't her to get hurt from you like other girls and she is not like other girls.

Chen: You...

Saying this he also go from there but shen doesn't like at all there closeness.

To Be Continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
6.5K 567 10
Lan Wangji can't talk. When he was a child then he lost his ability to speak. Since then Lan Qiren has bitterness towards Lan Wangji because everyone...
24.8K 1.5K 28
All Characters are from Chinese Drama, Guardian: Yezun, Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan Beloved Enemy: Gu Qing Pei and Yuan Yang SCI: Bai Tu Tong and Zhang...