That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

A Loli Appears

1.6K 27 57
By Isekai_Maker

(I'll be following the anime for this chapter. Enjoy!)
_______________________________________

Author pov

You and Rimuru are currently sparing, only because you insisted and begged to Rimuru. (On to the sparring match!)

Y/n pov

"Come at me! I'm ready!". I yell at Rimuru.
Rimuru: "You sure you wanna do this? Cuz all I have to do is eat up your attacks." He says nonchalantly.
"True but what if your unable to take most if it?". I retort.
Rimuru: "I never thought of that. Well anyway let's begin!"
"Now your speaking my language!". I dash straight to Rimuru and send a fury of punches. Rimuru blocks some of them and sends some punches of has own.

(You are Goku. Rimuru is Metal Cooler)

I send some kicks towards Rimuru's chest.

(Imagine the kick Goku lands should be in the chest area)

Unfortunately he turned into his slime form. "Hey, that's not fair! I can't do that. *whispers* lucky".
Rimuru: "Nothings fair in a fight Y/n." He then holds me in place with his skill: Steel threads.
"Nice try! Kaio-ken!". I yell to break the treads. "Let's skip the warm-up!". I start getting serious.
Rimuru: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WARMUP?!!?" He yells.
"Hehe." I then have a serious look on my face.

"Someone is coming". I say, I look up at the sky and see a pinkish light coming here... It's getting closer...

*Crash* *Boom*

???: "Greetings. I'm the one and only Dragonoid, also known as the Destroyer, the Demon Lord Milim Na-" *sees you* v-v-v-va... *shakes head* Anyway I've heard that you two are the strongest in this town, so I came to introduce myself."

'This loli I can sense that despite that slender body she's powerful. I'd say 8 times as more powerful than me! I'm excited to spar/train with her if there's ever a chance.'.
Rimuru: "W-well nice to meet you. I'm Rimuru and this is my brother, Y/n, we're the leaders of this town. I-it's impressive that you were able to tell that we're the strongest here."
Milim: "fufufu. That's a easy task for me due to my Milim eye, I can view thr level of magicules in whoever I see with it. But for some reason when I look at him *points at me* I can't sense magicules but something else entirely". She star eyes at that fact.

Very mini Rimuru pov

'Is that something like my appraisal skill? Well I don't need to appraise her either way... *look at chest*

She's flat... She has to- no she's definitely a Catastrophe level'.

Y/n pov

Milim: "By the way is that your true forms? Wasn't it that golden hair guy and blue-sliver humanoid who defeated Gelmud?"
"It seems you know a lot, huh."
Rimuru: *turns human* "Is this what your referring to?".
Milim: "Ohh! But what about the golden hair guy?".
"If your referring to my first form then I guess I could just show it, not like it'll cause an unnecessary situation... Ahhh!!!!!". I yell and instantly transform into my Super Saiyan form.

"It's a little different then what you saw but it's still the same form. But now it Mastered, it won't drain my stamina or ki now."
(A/n: Y/n at this point is in terms of Dbz power level is close to (teen) Gohan's ssj2, which in terms in the slime universe is on par with Milim 5% full power when in her Dragon form thing or 1% Guy's full power(from the Slime Universe, not Naruto universe))
Milim: "Ohh!! *star eyes* *whispers so handsome*"
"What was that?"
Milim: "N-nothing! Hahaha, *sweatdrop* Anyway! So you too defeated the Orc Lord right?"
"Yep. We did defeat him, it was a good match not gonna lie. Just thinking about gets my Saiyan blood pumping!". I say in excitement.
Rimuru: "So, what business do you have with us? You're... not here to avenge Gelmud, right?" He says suspiciously.
Milim: "Uhh? My business? Well I came here just to introduce myself."
.
.
.
.
'BRUH'. I scream internally. Suddenly I see Shion ready to attack Milim and Ranga grabbing me and Rimuru. "Oi, oi, Ranga stop!". I say.

A/n pov

Ranga: "I'm sorry masters but I can not, forgive me!"
Milim: "Ooh, you wanna play with me?"
Rimuru: "We said stop!". Rimuru grabs on a branch and *ahem* leg locked onto Ranga neck to stop, causing a whimper (my animal-loving heart! It cracks!).
Milim gets restrained by Kanchō's threads.
Kanchō: "You may be a Demon Lord, but no one can escape these threads." (X for doubt)
Benimaru: "Burn to ashes! Black flame!... I hope that damaged her". (X for doubt again)
As the black flame continued to well burn, a familiar loli silhouette can be seen.
Milim: "hahaha... Wow, this is amazing! Those threads might've trapped a Demon Lord! But I'm no ordinary Demon Lord, so it doesn't affect me." She say as a strong wind releases from her.
Y/n's mind: 'Fuckin' hell! Just seeing this battle makes me wanna join. I can sense that this isn't even her full power! Incredible!'

Y/n pov

"Hey Rim, can I battle her?". I ask in excitement.
Rimuru: "NOO!!! Besides I have a plan, it's *whisper, whisper* Got it?"
"And if I refuse?"
Rimuru: "Then no delicious food or sparring for you then." He smirks as he said that.
'Dammit. Fine I'll agree'. "Fine". I click my tongue and turn my head to the right.
Milim: "Ooh, what's this? We finished playing?"
Benimaru: "Rimuru-sama, Y/n-sama..."
Rimuru: "Don't worry. Because once you give up there's no chance of winning."
Milim: "Oh? You're gonna play with me as well?".
Rimuru: "We'll if this is a play for you then why don't you hold against our attacks?"
Milim: "Very well! But know that if your attacks fail you must swear to be my subordinates."
Rimuru: "Fine I agree to those terms".
"NANI!! But if the plan doesn't work... It would've been better to do this normally brother!".
Rimuru: "Relax... This plan has to work, unless this world has already experienced it.... Well, lets do this, brother!"
"Right". I mumble as I outstretched my arm if I was forming a Rasengan and ready to launch it. "Golden Ray!" "I hope this works'.
"Haaaa!" Me and Rimuru say in unison.
As we did this, time seemed to slow down, almost stopped. 'Could this be a work of an enemy stand?'

(A/n: "Cuut! Take 2!")

As me and Rimuru did the plan, time felt slow, as if we had anticipated something to go wrong, then after doing the plan, (A/n: Just typing and reading 'doing the plan' sounds sus to me) a big scene of relief came.

Milim: "W-what in the world is this?! It's so delicious, unlike anything I've eaten!"
'Thank God it worked.'
Rimuru: "What's wrong, Demon Lord Milim? I'd you admit defeat now, *floats honeys on hand* you'll be able to get more of this now."
Milim: "I want it! But to admit defeat..."
Rimuru: "Ohh! It's so tasty!" He taunted
'-_- Bro at this point this is abolsute.... bullshit. This not how you win a fight!'
Milim: "How about this. We can call this a draw, right!? We'll forget this ever happened!"
Rimuru: "oh, oh?" (When I typed this I instantly read this in Dio's voice)
Milim: "T-that's not all! I'll swear to never mess with any one of you ever again!"
'Dude. This is blackmail -_-'.
Rimuru: "Very well. We'll accept those terms. We can call this a draw. *hands over jar of honey*".
Milim:

(Ignore text)

Milim: "Wait, don't you also have that stuff as well? *points at me*".
"Well yea but it mine and I have to eat a lot of food to fill my hunger. But since your strong, I can give you one as well. *hands over jar of honey*."
Milim: *blushes* T-thank you!".

King Crimson!
Somewhere in the Town.

Y/n pov

Milim: "Hey, hey... Don't you guys ever think of becoming a Demon Lord?". She asks us.
"Why? So that others fear you? So that others think your nothing but bloodthirsty? For others not understanding why or how those who are Demon Lords became what they are now? Please, all that'll bring is destruction and death. If you come up with a valid reason as why we'll become Demon Lords I'm all ears." I said as I'm sipping some apple juice.
Everyone near us who heard me nod in agreement.
Milim: "... Well that is true... But you get to fight strong opponents to fight you!".
(A/n: It was that at this moment Y/n's past life brain shut down and his Saiyan brain responded)
"Say no more! If it's all about strong opponents then I'm all in!"

Everyone except Milim:

'Wtf' <- everyone thought that in unison without knowing.

Meanwhile Milim:

"Hehe..." I laugh nervously.
Rimuru: "Brother... After today we're gonna have a talk. Is that clear?" He said with a evil smile.
"H-hai!!" 'I'm in danger. I need an adult'.
Rimuru: *ahem* Anyway, we should head home. Take care while going home."
"Hope we can spare some time we meet. Ok?" I said while smiling.

The smile:

Milim: *red face*" Y-y-yea I'll- wait, no! Take me to your Town!". She says while unbeknownst to her, she's holding me.
"*blushes* Uhh... S-s-sure... B-but don't y-y-you have a territory to manage? Y-y-you could c-come h-here when your f-f-free." I said in a stuttered mess.
Rimuru: "*ahem* Will if that's the case then I have one condition. From now on, you'll call me 'Rimuru-san' and call Y/n as 'Y/n-san'."
Much to my disappointment Milim releases herself from the 'hug' she gave. 'Wait what I'm I thinking? Could this be my Saiyan DNA making me act like this? Or is it my virgin life back from Earth?'.
Milim: "Srew that! You should address me with respect! You'll call me 'Milim-sama'!".
Rimuru: "Fine. We'll do this instead. You'll call me 'Rimuru' and I'll call you 'Milim'. How's that?"

Very mini Rimiru pov

'Wait, why did she only address me to respect her and not me and Y/n? Very suspicious, I wonder if... naaawwww...'

Back on scene

Milim: "Fine... But the only ones I allow those to call me 'Milim' are my fellow Demon Lords.".
Rimuru: "By the way. What about Y/n? Shouldn't he also call you 'Milim' as well? Unless you ha-".
Milim: "KING CRIMSON!".

(A/N: cuut!.. Take 3)

Milim then grabs Rimuru and throws him. "Oi, that wasn't nice of you." *pop*
.
.
.
.
"I've got you Rim."
Rimuru: "Thanks. Hehe."
*pop*
"Now that we're done with formalities, let's head back the to the town. Everyone grab onto my shoulder/back". Soon everyone does what their told, except for Milim she hesitated for a moment. I reassured with my smile and told her nothing will go wrong. "Now lets go feast!". *pop*
.
.
.
.
*pop*

"Rigurd, can you tell the town to come In the Plaza Squrare? Also can we have a platform to speak on?".
Rigurd: "O-oh. Y/n-sama, Rimuru-sama! Yes, of course."

(A few hours later)

"*ahem* Hello everyone! It's good to you see you all here. Anyway, let me introduce you all to our new ally. We'll be treating her with respect, so be kind. *whispers* Milim, introduce your self".
Milim: "Hello! I'm Milim Nava! The Demon Lord!".
The audience: "N-nani?! The Demon Lord Milim!?... Ooh, That's our lords!... To think both Y/n-sama and Rimuru-sama befriended a powerful Demon Lord!... (More talking)".
Milim: "I've decided that I'm going to live here for now on!".
'I'm sorry what?!?!!? No, no, no, no. Wait, yes! More sparring!'.
Rimuru: "Milim is there a reason for you wanting to live here?".
Milim: "Uhh... *looks at me then looks at Rimuru* W-w-well, I w-w-want-".
'Why is she blushing and stuttering so much after she looked at me?' I thought intensely.
Rimuru: "Ooh, I see~... But being friends with a Demon Lord...".
Milim: "Friends... Calling us that is a little weird... Let me think... Oh! I got it we're Besties!"
"Besties? That sounds like cringe. But eh, your a loli, what did I except."
Milim: "MILIM... PUNCH!!

(A/n: Cut! Cut! Take 4)
(This'll be the last take, unless 👉👈)

Time skip to the hot springs

'Damn you Rim and your slime body! You lucky bastard!' I yell internally.

(Imagine the head being lower and the atmosphere be dark)

'I want food... I feel betrayed... Rim broke rule 1 of homies; bros before for hoes...' (F's in the chat boys).

(A few moments later)

Rigurd: "Rimuru-sama, Y/n-sama."
"Yea?"
Rigurd: "It's about D.L (Demon Lord) Milim. I never imagined a D.L to take an effort in coming here."
Rimuru: "Yes, but Milim won't start anything unnecessary without our permission".
Kaijin: "True, but... What's more concerning is what will the other D.Ls do. Since her declaration of being her 'besties' would mean we're under her protection now. Normally this would be good, but...".
Shōhei: "Y/n-sama, Rimuru-sama, you both hold positions of supreme ruler. In other words, to the other D.Ls, D.L Milim has gained more influence since the Forest of Jura has forged an alliance with D.L Milim, upsetting the balance among D.Ls."
"So, in simple terms, more influence means a greater threat but also a great benefit... *sigh* I guess wanting a peaceful life is hard huh, Rim?."
Rimuru: "Either way this off balance can be fixed if we also have an alliance with the other D.Ls then.".

_______________________________________

Well that's the end! Did ya like it? Was the feeling sooner then expected? Anyway did you guys check out the new Slime Isekai game? I'm so excited to play it! *ahem* anyway here.

Meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 679 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
13.3K 341 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...
2K 96 10
Born with a sickly body, a young boy lays in his hospital bed thinking that his life will never be fulfilled. Counting his final blessings, including...
972 51 29
Just A hint of lemon 🍋 You are a low class saiyan and you need money before you and your family live on the streets. You must fight against your st...