Infatuated

By kaiwrotethat

possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021 More

Intro
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

3

18.4K 750 583
By kaiwrotethat

2 weeks later.

India sat at her computer, searching through the different apartments. It was her favorite thing to do, even though she wouldn't be moving any time soon. She just liked to imagine and manifest.

Her phone rung, and she answered, putting it to her ear.

"Bitch where you at?" Samaria said once the call connected.

"Uhhhh, home?" India sarcastically replied.

"Come over KD's. I'm bored and I want you to roll me up." She mumbled, and India laughed, standing up.

"I'm on my way. Bye hoe." India hung up, grabbing her keys.

A few minutes later, she pulled in KD's driveway.

She got out of her car, pulling her cropped top down over her boobs as she walked inside.

"The queen has arrived." She smiled, walking in the living room.

"Wassup girl." Ben gave her a side hug, and she returned it, going around and hugging everybody besides Kentrell who had his natural mug on his face.

"Fuck is you looking at?" He frowned at her.

"Boy shut the fuck up." She mumbled, sitting next to Samaria.

"My brother ain't here?" She asked, grabbing the weed and backwood from Sam.

"He in one of these rooms fucking on Alana." Sam told her, watching her grind the weed.

"I can't wait til my mama beat his ass-10 get the fuck out my way nigga." Kd frowned, playing 2k with Ben.

"Boy you fucking trash. I'm a tall sexy glass of chocolate milk, and I'm bouta kick yo ass." Ben laughed, making a 3.

"Bitch chocolate milk? You a tall glass of piss, shut the fuck up." Kd waved him off, and India laughed.

"Why y'all got her rolling our shit?" Kentrell frowned.

"Nigga you don't have to smoke it. You just be talking to talk. Be quiet." She chuckled, rolling four blunts in under 2 minutes.

"That's why she roll, her shit be quick and perfect." Sam mumbled, lighting one of them, putting it to her mouth.

The 5 of them passed around the blunts, Kd becoming hyper than usual as he continued playing with Ben on the game.

Kentrell got up, walking to the bathroom as India blew smoke out of her mouth.

"Hm boo." India held the small blunt out to Samaria, before chuckling, seeing she was asleep. She fell asleep every time she got high.

India passed the blunt to Ben, standing up. She pulled her shirt down, sneakily walking to the same bathroom Kentrell walked in.

"What took you so long? I missed you." He mumbled, grabbing her up for a kiss after she closed the door.

"I missed you too baby." She smiled, sucking on his tongue. He slapped her ass, and she lowly moaned.

He stuck his hand in her shorts, and she grabbed it, making him frown.

"I wanna do you this time." She mumbled, pulling away from the kiss.

"Ion want that. I need to taste you." He kissed her neck, and she smiled. Since two weeks ago, he'd eaten her out damn near every day.

Yesterday, she spent a few minutes watching videos to learn how to give him head as well, and now she wanted to try it out.

India pulled away from him, squatting and pulling his jeans down. She pulled his boxers down, and his hard dick sprang free, precum leaking out of his tip.

"Mufucka bounce out like it's on hydraulics." She smirked, and he laughed, making her smile.

"Tell me if I don't do it right okay?" She looked up at him, and he bit his lip, nodding.

India lifted his dick up, sucking from his balls, up his shaft, and he lowly groaned.

She took him in her mouth, using her hand to massage his balls. She steadily bobbed her head, letting his tip hit the back of her throat each time.

She contracted her throat every time she went down, feeling her panties dampen from hearing his moans and grunts.

She pulled back, sucking his tip and swirling her tongue around it.

"Fuckkkk." Kentrell moaned, pulling out of her mouth. India stroked his dick quickly, feeling it throb in her hand.

She stuck her tongue out, signaling she wanted him to nut in her mouth.

"Nah. You finna get my nut on your pretty ass face girl." He grunted, moving her hand. He stroked his dick, before letting his nut release out of him, over her face.

India moaned, licking it off of her lips.

"Mmm, you look so pretty like this." He moaned, moving his nut around with the tip of his dick as he held her head. He bit his lip, tapping his dick against her tongue.

India gripped the tip of his dick, and his eyes widened, immediately pushing down her throat and nutting in her mouth.

"What the fuckkkk?" He grunted, harshly rocking his hips into her mouth. India gagged, and he groaned, holding her head down on his dick.

"Move your fucking hand." He popped her hand that tried pushing him back, and she moaned around his dick.

He bit his lip, watching her choke on his dick that throbbed in her throat.

"You choking on my dick baby? Hm? It feel good Siyanee?" He pulled out of her mouth, and she gasped for air, her spit and his nut coating around her mouth.

"Yes." She moaned, and he smirked, pushing back in her mouth. He held both sides of her head, pushing his full length in her mouth.

India's eyes widened, and he grunted hard, his hips bucking as he released a large load down her throat.

India choked, pushing him back and he moaned.

"You bet not spit my nut out. Swallow it India." He grunted, holding her neck and spitting in her mouth that was open.

India swallowed, moaning as he gripped her hair, pulling it back.

"Good girl. That's what I like to see. Don't ever spit my shit out, you understand me?" He said in her ear, and she bit her lip.

"Yeah baby." She whimpered, and he kissed down her neck.

"Say yes daddy." He smirked, and she frowned.

"N-." She started, and he tilted his head to the side.

"Say it India." He repeated, his tone stern.

"Yes daddy." She mumbled, her voice soft, and he grunted, pulling her to stand up.

"Look at the mess on your face baby. You see what I did?" He stood behind her, pulling her shirt up and revealing her boobs.

"Yes." India bit her lip, watching him feel on her body.

"You look so pretty like this. You did good Siyanee." He kissed the side of her face, and she smiled. He grabbed a clean face towel out of the cabinet, running it under warm water.

He wrung it out, wiping her face off, a smirk on his face.

"Thank you." She mumbled, and he bit his lip.

"Thank you what?" He pecked her lips.

"Thank you daddy." She smirked, and he did as well.

"Lil slut ass. That's right girl." Kentrell kissed her lips a few times, and she chuckled.

"You better enjoy it while you can cause I ain't saying that cringe ass shit no more." She rubbed her hands down his body, smiling.

"If it's cringe, why yo' pussy wet?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"Cause I like the way you talk." She replied, looking up at him.

"Mhm. Take yo' panties off and give em' to me." He told her, and she chuckled.

She pulled her shorts and panties off, passing them to him, before cleaning herself off and pulling her shorts back on.

"You smell good. You came?" He held her head up to look at him.

"Damn near." She smiled, licking her lips.

"Let me make you cum then. Take em' off." He tugged on her shorts, and she laughed.

"No, we don't have time for that, we been gone too long, they gone notice." She rubbed his neck.

"I don't give a fuck bout them." He shrugged, and she laughed again.

"What you gone do with my panties?" She asked, and he smirked.

"You in my business? Don't do that." He mocked her, and she laughed.

"Yeah ight. Lemme find out you wanna wear my shit." She smirked, and he mugged her.

"Get the fuck out you just pissed me off." He let her go, and she laughed. She blew him a kiss, and he bit his lip as she walked out.

India walked in the kitchen, grabbing her candy out of the cabinet.

"Fuck you in here doing?" Ben walked to stand beside her.

"Eating my candy. Duh?" She laughed, leaning over the counter.

"Lemme have one." Ben looked down at her, his low eyes meeting hers.

"You a roach." She mumbled, seeing Kentrell walking in the living room from the corner of her eye, a mug on his face.

"So." He retorted, and she smiled, holding her candy out to him.

"You smell good." He told her, and she chuckled, crossing her legs because she was high and feeling things she wasn't supposed to.

"Don't talk to me like that 10." She mumbled, looking up at him.

"Like what?" His voice deeper than usual, and she stood up from leaning over the counter.

She could see Kentrell giving her a glare from the couch, daring her to do anything he wouldn't like.

She looked up at Ben, and he smirked.

"Boy get the fuck." She said, before both of them busted out laughing.

"Shut yo ass up. Lemme have these." He took the candy from her, walking off.

She flicked her tongue at Kentrell, who rolled his eyes, and she chuckled.

India walked in the living room, sitting next to Samaria, almost immediately dozing off.

Watched Selena last night, can't wait til that bitch Yolanda get out, I'm on her ass so hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 540 30
πΊπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ 𝑒𝑝 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘–π‘  β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘ , β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘šπ‘œπ‘£π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘’π‘šπ‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž 𝑖𝑑... π‘†β„Žπ‘’ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝐼'π‘š π‘Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘” π‘›π‘–π‘”π‘”π‘Ž, οΏ½...
1M 41.2K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
1.3M 44.9K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021