𝐓𝐇𝐄 π„π—π„π‚π”π“πˆπŽππ„π‘...

By ashryanne

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π„π—π„π‚π”π“πˆπŽππ„π‘ --- "my name is whatever you decide. and i'm just gonna call you mine. i'm ins... More

the executioner.
cast
aesthetics.
playlist.
epigraph.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
a/n
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.

twenty-three.

12.3K 469 47
By ashryanne

bingo

~~~~~

Elliot sat on the edge of the counter, still sitting crisscrossed, as she leaned forward a bit in excitement, more than happy to see what was about to unfold.

The petite brunette sipped on her creamy alcoholic beverage as she immediately watched Ayo slam her spear into John's face, knocking his hand off of her shoulder. She then twisted the pole around and slammed into him again, causing him to stumble backwards as he lost his footing. Her foot then kicked him in the chest with full force, sending him flying backwards. His back hit the spear that one of the Dora Milaje had thrown and then he crumbled to the ground.

A small laugh escaped Elliot at the sight, but she still made no effort to get up and help, knowing damn well that she could stop what was happening if she had actually wanted to.

Another one of the Dora Milaje went to attack John with their spear as he was down, but he quickly picked up the shield that was next to him and blocked the offensive move.

The rest of them soon joined in against John and sadly made Lemar have to help his friend. Meanwhile, Elliot, Bucky, and Sam all watched the fight take place.

That was until Sam spoke up as he began to grow concerned.

"We should do something." Sam spoke, making Elliot hum in agreement but didn't do anything. Neither did Bucky besides his unhelpful comment.

"Looking strong, John." The soldier mused, loudly, making Elliot let another laugh slip through her lips as she then quickly finished up the last sip of her drink with a slight pout when it was all gone.

The fight continued to happen, but it got increasingly worse as John and Lemar were getting their asses handed to them. "Bucky..." Sam said, warily, as he saw that John was down and a weapon was pointed at him

Just as Ayo was about to impale the weapon into John, Bucky used his metal arm and grabbed onto the spear, spinning it, and Ayo, away from the man on the ground.

"Ayo.." Bucky began, but was cut off as she began to fight against his grip. "Ayo! Let's talk about this!"

However, she didn't seem to care as she then began to fight the eldest Barnes, while another was fighting against Sam.

Elliot still did nothing.

That was until the fight seemed very unfair and she quickly grew bored of what was happening. Her boredom quickly replaced by a bit of fear as she saw that her brother was in danger and her longtime best friend.

Not bothering to get up off of the counter, she lifted her hand up in the air. Black smoke clouded around her hand before she clenched it into a fist and watched as it dispersed across the room. It swirled around all the weapons in the room and then they went flying towards Elliot, still suspended in the air.

"Enough!!!" She shouted, gaining all their attention.

And just like that they all stopped.

Their attention shifted over towards Elliot, whose hand was still in the air and her eyes had turned a grayish, smoking black. The weapons in the air by her side.

"Nice to see you again, Ayo." Elliot said with a grin in Wakandan, before passing the weapons back to the Dora Milaje and watched as they retreated from the building once they realized that Zemo had escaped during the fight.

Elliot lowered her hand and her eyes faded to their soft brown color. She then looked towards her brother, who was putting his arm back on? She tilted her head in confusion at that fact, before she watched him swing his arm back around recalibrating it of sorts.

"Did you know they could do that?" She heard Sam ask as she washed her glass.

"No." Bucky gruffly responded.

When Elliot turned back around, she turned her attention towards John and Lemar. The latter looked at the former with a sympathetic glance as he helped his friend off of the floor.

"You alright, man?" Lemar asked John.

"They weren't even super soldiers." John said with a distant look in his eyes.

Elliot snickered as she heard his words. "Pity." She mused; however, her words seemed to attract the attention of the other man as he snapped his head over towards her.

"And why the hell did you not help?!" He exclaimed, yelling at her.

Elliot shrugged, glancing over at her older brother, who looked like he wanted to kill John for yelling at her. She then looked back at John with a nonchalant look. "It was funny to watch. And besides, did you not see me helping at the end." She then shrugged again, watching black smoke dance between her fingertips. "The black smoke that stopped you from becoming a kebab...my doing." She told him.

"You're welcome!" She said in a sing-song tone, grinning when she saw the scowl on his face.

~~~~~

Elliot, Sam, and Bucky had left and went to go after Karli once Sam had received a message from his sister about Karli calling her.

After Elliot heard the news of what the young woman had done, she wanted to do nothing more than slap her upside the head for her stupidity. She literally had warned her about making careless actions and threats. And while sure, the idea of going after someone's family is a smart way to play, there were so many better ways of convincing someone...and making them mad, like how Sam was now, was not a good idea.

At all.

Nonetheless, she followed along wanting to help her friend, Sam, in any way that she could. And being back up for his little rendezvous was something she was definitely capable of doing.

Sam walked into the building after being sent the location of where Karli was. Behind him followed both of the siblings.

"Karli! You called my sister? That's how we're going to play this?" Sam questioned the girl as soon as he saw her.

Karli spared Elliot a quick glance, slightly frightened by her presence. Who wouldn't though? Most people were. "I would never hurt your sister. I wanted to understand you better." Her gaze then once again traveled to the two others in the room before returning to Sam. "I see you, um, didn't come alone." She stated, but Elliot tuned out the conversation as she immediately felt like something was wrong.

Looking around, she tried to find where the feeling was coming from. Sending a knowing look to her brother, she went to figure out what was going on, oblivious to the fact that she was walking into yet another trap sent by the people that had previously taken her earlier in their hunt for Karli.

~~~~~

Entering one of the separate rooms, Elliot was met with gun fire. Ducking, she looked over and saw that it wasn't any of the group of teenagers that she had seen previously, but it was a group of four fully grown adults. All of which were dressed head to toe in black and had automatic guns in their hands.

Bullets began to rain down upon her once more as she launched herself through the air and tucked and rolled, ending up behind an old wooden desk, praying that it would stop the majority of the bullets from hitting her.

It became silent in the room, so she peaked around the desk and noticed that she couldn't see any of the men. Getting back up and turning around, she saw that two of them were right in front of her. She grabbed onto their arms as soon as they pointed the guns towards her once more.

"Now, now. Now. No one likes to be in the line of fire." She commented as she twisted their arms around until she heard a satisfying snap, which made a grin break out across her face.

"Ouch." She commented before she slammed their heads together and watched them crumble to the floor.

Looking around the room, she noticed that the two others were not in the room with her, making her slightly on edge of that fact. She honestly preferred to know where they were, but then she did always love the rush of adrenaline she got from the search.

"Hide and seek it is." She mused as she began to try to find the other two, trying to keep them away from the two people she cares about that were also in the compound.

Elliot had walked her way towards the opening to the next room. She then halted in her steps and listened for any sign of where they could be.

Bingo.

She heard an erratic heartbeat and heavy breathing on the other side of that wall. Her lips twitched up at how clueless ad idiotic these people were about going after her. She literally was a trained assassin for decades and they thought they could take her. She scoffed internally...at least it kept her on edge and in shape.

Instead of walking through the entrance of the room, she slammed her left arm straight through the wall. The brick caving around it as she then gripped onto the person's shoulder and roughly pulled them through the debris. Their body collided with the floor and Elliot crouched down next to them.

"Hi there, doll." Elliot said with a large smile before she slammed their head against the floor and watched as their eyes rolled back and their eyes fluttered shut.

"Three down, one more to go."

Listening once more, she began to listen for any other signs for where they could be. She heard heavy fighting and thudding against the floors above her, which was from the others clearly fighting against Karli and company. She really wished that she could go up and help them but she had a slightly more pressing matter at the moment.

A loud fire went off as a stinging sensation shot through her right thigh. Ignoring the pain, she whipped around and was met with a gun pointing to her temple.

"And they said it would be hard to capture you." A male voice spoke to her through the mask. "I disagree."

Elliot looked up at the man through her eyelashes, staring into his dark blue eyes. A smirk made its way to her eyes as her eyes clouded over black and his eyes mirrored in a similar fashion. His gun then lowered before she slammed the man against a nearby wall and her eyes faded back to normal.

"Who sent you?!" She shouted at him, but he didn't reply to what she was saying.

"Tell me and I'll make it quick."

A smug smirk made its way to his lips. "But you don't kill anymore, Executioner." He told her, the smug look never leaving his masked face.

Elliot rolled her eyes as she pulled a dagger from her boot and held it to his throat. It cut into his skin, making him whimper in pain as blood ran down his hit throat. Her eyes turned black as she stared up at him. "I'm thinking about making an exception. What do you say, sweetheart? Like the sound of that?"

He didn't respond.

She applied more pressure.

More blood ran down his throat and her hand.

"I didn't hear you...who sent you?"

He still didn't respond.

More pressure was applied.

Blood began to cover his lips.

"Tick tock." She sang, the manic look appearing in her eyes.

She began to apply more pressure, but then he spoke up. "Hydra!" He shouted. "Hydra sent us!" He choked out, before she removed the knife and held him up by his neck.

"Hydra's gone." She answered him, confused.

"Cut off one head and two more grow back."

Elliot hummed, remembering those words all too well. "Well send them a message for me. Can you do that?" She asked, tightening her grip on his throat, making him nod rapidly.

"Good. Tell them that if they send any more people after me, I will kill every single one of them. Rules be damned."

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:)) updated one of the stories that you all requested. didn't proof read it at all so I am sorry for any mistakes. I really want to get her back to Mystic Falls so we can have some iconic moments between klaus and elliot. I already have so much planned for my babies and I am looking forward to you all seeing it.

also, I added my own story into tfaws and tvd because honestly it adds more stuff to a story when I don't follow it all word for word. so look forward to more hydra vs. elliot content.

there is going to be one or two more chapters and then she goes back to mystic falls, she is going to come back a little before the family dinner episode between klaus and elijah and stefan and damon and then she will disappear again for the last epic battle of tfaws and then make a dramatic entrance at the mikaelson ball. and then other stuff will happen afte that. does all that sound good?

please don't be a silent reader and vote and comment.

thank you all for 61k reads!!!

stay safe and love you lots<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.6K 44
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
43.9K 904 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
14.9K 408 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
512K 15.8K 47
࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡π˜ππ‘πˆπƒ β˜†οΎŸ+ο½‘β˜… ( THE ORIGINALS AND SUPERNATURAL) ═════════════════ 𝗢...