š“š‡š„ š„š—š„š‚š”š“šˆšŽšš„š‘...

By ashryanne

š“š‡š„ š„š—š„š‚š”š“šˆšŽšš„š‘ --- "my name is whatever you decide. and i'm just gonna call you mine. i'm ins... More

the executioner.
cast
aesthetics.
playlist.
epigraph.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
a/n
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.

twenty-one.

12.9K 500 92
By ashryanne

fear

~~~~~

Her attention was dissipating faster than usual. Every word that was spoken went in one ear and without registering in her head, went out the other. Her fingers rapidly drummed a pattern against her thigh as they waited for Sam to talk to Karli.

She was all on board for the idea of reasoning with the girl, but with the text from Rebekah, all Elliot had been wanting to do was head back to the little town of Mystic Falls. Sure, her new friend was a thousand years old, but at heart, Rebekah was just a teenage girl that had to grow up too fast. And because of that, Elliot made trying to let the girl have a normal human life one of her priorities. With her being out of town, trying to help her brother, that had sadly not been the case.

Her thoughts were sadly interrupted when she heard John speak.

"Uh, no. No, no, no." John said, walking forwards. "This is a bad idea."

Bucky sighed, "It hasn't even been ten minutes yet, John. Just sit tight."

"Don't do that. Don't patronize me!" John snapped, ignoring his friend, who was trying to reign him in.

"Sam knows what he is doing." Elliot spoke as her fingers anxiously tapped against her thigh. "Plus, if we go in there, then we are just going to get them killed."

John ignored her, per usual. "I'm goin' in." He stated before he turned to Elliot, seemingly not ignoring her for once. "This is all really easy for you, isn't it? All that serum running through your veins. Executioner, Barnes, your partner needs back up." He paused, "Do you really want his blood on your hands?"

Elliot quickly lost it.

She slammed John into a nearby surface. Her forearm pressed firmly against his throat, anger swirling like burning fury in her eyes. "Neither of us chose to take the serum. Bucky didn't ask to be taken by Hydra and I sure as hell didn't ask for it either! And I don't know what your problem is, but I am not the name that Hydra gave me, I am my own person, so how about you get your head out of your star spangled ass and figure your masculinity issues out?

When Elliot let go of John and watched him wheeze slightly from the pressure that she had applied, she noticed the looks she was getting from the others in the room. Ones of either concern or of fear. She then quickly rushed out of the place, not looking behind.

~~~~~

Elliot had wandered, avoiding the questions stares she had been receiving from people that clearly recognized her. Having a criminal background wasn't helping her blend in at all, even if she was exonerated; it was a miracle that no one in Mystic Falls has figured out about her past.

It had been hours since she had left the hours and she was beginning to feel as if they would be better off if she just let the four of them, plus Zemo, deal with Karli. All she seemed to be doing was cause trouble or ensue fights with others--in general, everything she did just slowed them down.

The petite brunette seemed to wander a little too far as she began to hear unfamiliar voices. Normally, the sounds of people talking was an everyday thing; however, the words that were spoken were most definitely not.

"We separate them." A female voice spoke. "And then we kill Captain America."

Elliot bounced on her heels for a few moments, deciding if she should say anything to them or intervene in any way shape or form.

One part of her wanted to let them go through with their plan and kill John. Every single action that he had taken against her had been ones that had pushed her to her breaking point, made her feel inferior to him--made her feel like the weak and helpless girl that she was when she was taken by Hydra all those years ago. He also made her feel as if she was still the person she once was. That hollowed out, emotionless husk of a human that would kill everyone and anyone around her.

But with the ways she had been acting, it was easy to see that she had a temper. Hell, a blind person was capable of seeing the type of hothead she was. With all her quips and other remarks that she would make accompanied by a tendency to pick fights when they were unneeded, it was clear to see that maybe some personality traits from her past had still remained....or maybe it was just her massive paranoia issues.

 Preferably and most likely  the latter.

However, she had this undying need to be good, to do right by others, which meant that she wanted to make sure nothing happened to John even though he was a complete and utter dick to her at all times. Plus, she wasn't a bad person, at least she didn't think herself to be one. She was just a person who had their life ripped away from them and was now facing the trauma that followed such experiences.

Plus, she was pretty sure that some of the righteous behavior from Steve rubbed off on her. All his speeches about doing good and doing right definitely had been drilled into her mind.

Debating her options, she quickly made up her mind and chose to do good. Not for the good of John, but for the good of the fact that she would be counted as in a accomplice to a  murder if someone found out she knew the plan and didn't do anything about it....at least that is how she saw the American justice system worked--she never really bothered actually ever trying to figure it out.

It was still going to be fucked up either way.

Might as well not waste any of her time on it.

Taking a few steps forward, Elliot then rounded the corner of the building's brick wall and was met with guns pointing directly at her, fully cocked and ready to fire.

Elliot threw her hands up in the air as a sign of peace. As she looked at the group of people, she realized that she had no clue who they were, but had a nagging feeling in her gut that she actually did.

"Can we please lower the guns?" She questioned with a lazy but semi-nervous smile resting on her face.

"Well, well. If it isn't the other half of the duo." One of them spoke up. Looking over, Elliot saw that the one who spoke was a shorter, teenage girl. She had ginger hair that was in very tight natural coils and freckles adorned the majority of her face.

And then it registered for Elliot....this was the kid that they had been after--Karli.

"Elliot, it's a pleasure I'm sure." The brunette then mused and saw that one of the other members tripped up and let his lips tip up into a small grin at her words. "So can we lower the damn guns?"

No one moved.

"Or we can keep them up, but just don't shoot me, yeah?"

"What do you want?"

"Just to give you a word of advice."

"What? About killing Captain America?" One of the others spoke up.

"No. Captain America is already dead or will be in a matter of time. But if you're talking about John Walker, then I suggest you stay away from him and not go through with your plan." Elliot told them.

Karli gave her a look of disbelief. The young girl truly believed that making a spectacle out of the mother of Captain America to get what she wanted.

"Look at yourself, you're a teenage girl, maybe a young adult if you really push it. Either way you have good intentions behind what you are doing, whether your end goal is really the best decision for the world or whether the actions you are taking to do so are really going to help in the long run."

"So far, all you have done is instill fear in the people that you want to follow you. And if you kill John Walker, who is a supposed righteous image of all that is right  in America, all you will see in people when you look into their eyes is fear. Loyalty is not true loyalty if bought out of fear, meaning no matter how many citizens you scare into submission...they will always be looking for a way out--always looking for an escape to turn their backs on you."

"Being controlled by someone isn't what anyone wants. And if you scare people into following your cause, you are just as bad as the actual bad guys."

"You may be a terrorist, but you're still a kid." Elliot finished off, before she began to walk away. However, she then quickly turned around again.

"But if you harm my brother or even think about harming him, the only thing you will feel when you see me is fear." 

~~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) here is another update for you all. sorry it took a bit longer. I was sorting some stuff out--personal problems and other.

here is some commonly asked questions and the answers to them:

Q-Will Elliot be going back to Mystic Falls and when?

A-Yes she will be. By popular demand, many of you all wanted her written into the falcon and the winter soldier script. Please understand that even for how short the show actually was, it still is going to take a bit of time to write it all out, even though I skip most of the dialogue and make Elliot go her own way a lot of the time. So for when she will be going back, maybe in the 6-10 chapters or so, depending on if I want her in the final battle type thing in the last episode or in general when I want to cut her out of tfaws and make her return.

Q-Will Natasha make an appearance in Mystic Falls? What about Yelena?

A-I would love to write her some scenes in Mystic Falls with Elliot. I want to see some of the badass duo together. And it only seems fair to include the sister with her as well.

Q- Why is there barely an Klaus scenes?

A-Because in every story I write, there is always going to be a lover, but I never theme it around them. I want my OC's to be their own person with they own life and their own development. However, when she comes back to Mystic Falls, there will be plenty of scenes between Elliot and Klaus, mostly of them arguing and yelling at each other and even some physical fighting since Klaus cant bare the fact of Elliot being stronger than him in some ways.

Questions for all of you:

-Do you want Elliot to stay for the entirety of The falcon and the winter soldier?

-What episode/scene do you want Elliot to return to Mystic Falls at?

-Anything else you all want to ask me?

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

stay safe and love you lots<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.9K 11
ā– š–œš–Žš–‘š–‰š–Šš–˜š–™ š–‰š–—š–Šš–†š–’š–˜, you're my heaven on earth, darling āŖ season 3-4 ā« ...
239K 4.7K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
213K 6.5K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
17.4K 523 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...