๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐—๐„๐‚๐”๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐„๐‘...

By ashryanne

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐—๐„๐‚๐”๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ --- "my name is whatever you decide. and i'm just gonna call you mine. i'm ins... More

the executioner.
cast
aesthetics.
playlist.
epigraph.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
a/n
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.

twenty.

13.3K 498 69
By ashryanne

ignoring the conceited

~~~~~

Elliot burst through the doors of the home that Zemo owned. The wooden doors flung to the sides as her loud footsteps echoed around the room, alerting everyone of her presence.

"Sokavain Asshat!! You better have decent coffee!" She shouted as soon as she stepped through the doors.

After the day that she had, all Elliot wanted was coffee. She had been kidnapped by some strange ass men who still thought that she was The Executioner. She then had almost killed multiple of them, which she wasn't supposed to do. Now, she was going to have to endure many more hours with John Walker, a man who she would rather stick tacks under her fingernails and gauge out her eyeballs than be around.

"Of course I do, Blakely." Zemo responded to her. "I may be a criminal, but I am not a monster."

~~~~~

The petite brunette had drunk her weight in coffee and was now bouncing off of the walls as she joined the three men on their mission to find Karli and talk to her.

However, as they were talking about what they should do in the building, John Walker entered, earning an eye roll and grumbling in annoyance from Elliot.

"Captain America," Elliot mused, mockingly, "How's it hanging man?" She questioned him from the metal boxes she was sitting atop of.

John seemingly ignored what the brunette had said as he spoke to the two men that were in the room after sending a glare towards the Sokavian. "Come on, do you really think that two Avengers and The Executioner can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?" He asked them all.

A glare was shot his way by Elliot, who was deeply annoyed that he was capable of calling her by her name and instead opted for calling her a name that she deeply resented. The same annoyance was mirrored by her two compatriots.

The blonde man glanced at his partner before directing his attention back towards the three others. "No more keeping us in the dark." He began. "You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison."

"Он помогает больше чем ты." Elliot commented in Russian, enjoying the look of confusion and annoyance that she received from John. Bucky suppressed his slight behind his gloved hand as Zemo outwardly chuckled to himself at her comment. [He helps more than you do.]

"He did that himself technically." Bucky retorted, still fighting off his grin.

"This better be an unbelievable expla-" John began before he was cut off by Sam.

"Hey! Take it easy before it gets weird."

Sensing the tension, Zemo spoke up, "I know where Karli is."

Those words seemed to catch the attention of the rather conceited John Walker. "Well, where?" He scoffed.

Elliot's attention turned away from the conversation as she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Pulling it out, she saw that she had received a message from Rebekah.

Rebekah

Elena just tried to dagger me!

Elliot

She what!?

She's lucky I am not there right now, because if I was she would get a stern talking to. Teacher voice and everything.

Are you okay though?

Rebekah

Teacher voice...scary.

I would hate to be on the receiving end of that.

I'm okay but don't worry about it. I took care of her. And as much as I wanted to kill her, I didn't. Probably should have in hindsight. Anyways, I have the dagger in my possession now, a pretty red dress, and I am off to have my first homecoming."

Elliot

Have fun!!!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do;)

Just as she was about to put her phone away, another message dinged, but this time it was from her redhead best friend. A small, excited smile made its way to her face as soon as she saw it.

Natty

Yelena just poured ice cold water on my head as I was sleeping!!!

El

Tell Yelena that she is my new best friend.

Natty

I feel betrayed:(

I thought I was forever going to hold the best friend position.

El

Nope. Nuh-uh. You've been replaced. Sorry not sorry, Natty.

"Come on, kid." Her brother's voice broke her out of her texting with her friend.

"Where are we going?" She asked him, but still jumped up from where she was sitting and made her way to follow the group that seemed to be growing in numbers.

"To talk to Karli." He replied to her.

Elliot sighed as she saw that Natasha was yet to respond. She then looked back up at her brother. "This isn't going to end well, is it?"

"Highly doubt it, kiddo." Bucky responded, putting his arm around her shoulders, pulling him closer towards him.

~~~~~

a/n: hi....

bye:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 15.8K 47
เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐˜๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ โ˜†๏พŸ+๏ฝกโ˜… ( THE ORIGINALS AND SUPERNATURAL) โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐—ถ...
455K 7.4K 63
Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls he can't help but start falling for the s...
107K 2K 46
When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for. Vampires, witches, hybrids, love, death...