𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐞 ✓

By TheEnigmaticJesse

Why don't you believe?" I ask whilst clenching the cross necklace that laid around my neck. "God has the abil... More

Character Aesthetics
"Don't Tell Me I'll Be Fine,"
"Till Thee End Of The Line"
"He's Canceled"
"Why Don't You Believe? "
"Your company is peace in a world of chaos"
"Get Over Here And Give Me A Hug."
"If These Creeps Want A Fight, I'll Bring A War"
"Feel It With Our Hearts."
"Tonight Is Just The Beginning"
"Let's Get Tattoos"
"Welcome To New York"
"Alls Fair In Love And War"
"The Holy Trinity"
"State Of Numbness"
Wildflowers
Holy Demons
The Rodeo
Ride 'em Cowgirl
Almost Human
"Are You Ready For Us?"
Alliances
Neither Of Us
The Kiss Of A Lifetime

"I Guess They're Endgame"

273 14 10
By TheEnigmaticJesse

Trigger warning : Please be aware this chapter touches on sexual assault.

“You need to stop sulking darling, Holden would have wanted you to enjoy your first Halloween here in McKinney. I’m sure everything will blow over and he will be back by your side come Monday morning.” Addison’s father expresses as he hands out some candy to trick or treaters.

I hope so, I just feel so helpless not being able to be there for him.”

“I’m sure he doesn’t want you to spend your weekend in lock up with him, so you might as well make the best of a bad situation and have crazy irresponsible fun tonight.”

Is my father encouraging me to be a wild child?”

“I’m trying to portray my character accurately.”

A pastor dressed as the devil for Halloween, how ironic.” Addison laughs as she straightens her costume.

“Everybody lock up your Dalmatians, Cruella is on the loose.” Mr. Mills jokes in response to his daughters sass.

“Now as your father, be safe and call me if you need anything.”

“I will.” Addison kisses her father on the cheek before walking out of the front door.

At Ambers Halloween Party

Tinkerbell, how nostalgic.”

“Cruella, how fitting.”

Has your father already left?”

“Yeah, Halloween is usually a busy night for the station. People seem to go crazy, last year some senior was convinced that he was a werewolf and went around biting strangers trying to create his pack.”

“There’s always something going on in a small town.” Addison and Amber share a laugh before getting down to business.

“Let’s go upstairs and start searching.”

“Relax, you just got here. Have a drink and socialise, look there’s your friend Chad.” Amber tried to distract Addison and stall her since Carter hadn’t shown up as yet before hurrying off to update Holden on the plan. 

"Everything's covered. Addison isn't in any real danger, we will make sure that asshole doesn't touch her. We have all the real power, Carter just needs to think he's in charge." Holden states to Amber over the phone before hanging up. 

“Captain Sparrow, do I see a jar of dirt in your hand?”

“Ms. Deville, would you like to touch my jar? Wait that sounded gross.” Chad laughed as he greeted Addison with a hug.

“Where’s Lily? I thought you two were riding together?”

“She had to take her little sister trick or treating, she should be here in about an hour.”

Being a gentleman, Chad procured Addison a drink before the two continued to engage in friendly banter until Carter arrived at the party. Chad locked eyes with Amber across the room who gave him a knowing ‘nod’, he then excused himself for a moment leaving Addison alone.

“I always root for the villains.” Carter snuck up behind Addison and whispered in her ear.

“Carter, fuck you scared me. Are you dressed as Holden for Halloween?”

“I just threw on the closest thing I could find in my closet that resembled a costume, God knows Amber wouldn’t have let me enter if I didn’t follow her rules.”

“Don’t you find it weird being here? At your ex-girlfriends party?”

“You’re right it is a bit weird. Let me grab us a few drinks and hope that’ll make things less awkward.”

Carter grabbed a cider for Addison but made sure to inconspicuously slip something into it before walking back to her.

“Here you go.”

“Thanks.” Addison took a few sips of the drink before setting it down at a nearby table.

“Aren’t you going to finish that?” Carter inquired, trying to hide his frustration.

“I’ve actually had enough for the night.”

“Oh alright. How are you holding up by the way? Any news on Holden?” Carter pretended to care, having his own ulterior motives for this.

“I’m alright. Holden has clearly being set up and I’m sure Sherriff Holland will find the real culprit. Do you see Amber anywhere, I need her to show me where the bathroom is in this place.”

“I can show you, lord knows I’ve been here a million times before. Follow me.”

Addison doesn’t think twice about following Carter upstairs, luckily she had people looking out for her.

“He’s leading her upstairs now. She already looks dazed.”

“We will be there in 2 minutes.”

Addison lost balance just as she reached the top of the stairs which caused her to lean on Carter until the two entered the bathroom.

“I think I had too much to drink.” Addison slurred as her vision went blurry forcing her to sit on the edge of the bathtub while Carter locked the door behind him.

“I’ll take care of you baby. Let’s get you out of these clothes.” Carter said as he began unbuttoning Addison’s shirt.

“Holden, is that you? I missed you.” Whatever Addison was drugged with had her disorientated. Carter knew exactly what he was doing dressing like Holden, luring Addison knowing she wouldn’t fight against him.

“It’s me baby, now show me how much you missed me.”

Before Addison could respond she had fainted, hitting her head against the sink on the way down causing Carter to panic.

“Fuck, now this is going to be less enjoyable.”

Outside of the bathroom.

“Are they still in there?” Holden questioned has he and Micah arrived in an angered state.

“Yeah, you guys arrived just in time.” Chad answered with a worried Amber by his side.

Without haste, Micah kicked down the door and the two men rushed in to find Carter shirtless, just about to unbuckle his pants.

“What the fuck are you two doing here?” Carter questioned in shock.

“You hold the bastard down and I’ll beat within inches of his life.” Micah proposed to Holden who was more than happy to oblige.

As the two of them handled Carter, Chad saw to Addison whilst Amber called 911. Downstairs Sheriff Holland had arrived with a few of his officers and sent everybody home.

“Enough, you’re going to kill him.” Amber shouted to a relentless Holden and Micah who were shortly torn away from a battered and bloodied Carter by police officers.

“I’ll handle this piece of scum from here on. Carter Black you’re under arrest for the possession of class 4 drugs and the attempted assault of Addison Mills. You have the right to remain silent, anything that you say can and will be used against you in a court of law….” Sheriff Holland continued to read Carter his memorandum rights before handcuffing him.

Within a few minutes paramedics had arrived and attended to Addison who was going in and out of consciousness.

“Micah. Holden.” Addison groaned.

“Is anyone riding in the back of the ambulance with her?”

“I am.” Both Micah and Holden answered simultaneously.

“Sorry only one of you can ride along.”

“I’ll go with her, you guys call her father and meet us there.” Amber stated before following the paramedics to their vehicle.

At Saint General Hospital

“Incoming, 18 year old female. Rohypnol ingestion and blunt force trauma to the head. Pupils dilated and heartrate 130 over 80/” Shouts a paramedic as Addison is wheeled into the emergency room with Amber closely following her.

“We’ll take it from here. Ma’am you’ll have to wait here.” A bunch of white coats is all Amber can see as she is instructed to stay behind while Addison is rushed off.

“Where is she?” Mr. Mills rushes into the E.R followed by Holden and Micah.

“They took her to the back about 20 minutes ago. I’ve been trying to get an update but I’m not family.” Amber voices.

“I need to know how my daughter is doing please. Her name is Addison Mills she was just admitted about half an hour ago.” Jeremiah caught the attention of a passing by Doctor.

“We’ve given Ms. Mills some medication to flush out the drugs in her system and she’s suffered a slight concussion but all her scans came back clear, she’s going to be fine. A nurse will be by shortly to fill you in on the rest.”

“Are you the family of Ms. Mills?” A petite brunette nurse around the age of 40 appeared with news on Addison.

“She’s awake now and requesting to speak with Micah”

Micah rushes off to Addison’s room leaving the nurse to inform Jeremiah about what happens next.

“Hey, are you alright?” Amber smiles as she hands Holden a coffee from the cafeteria.

“I am.” Holden responds after removing his jacket and draping it over her shoulders.

 “If I just woke up in the hospital after a traumatic event I’d want the person I love the most by myside and I presume for Addison that’s Micah, I’m sorry.”

“I think you’re right. I guess they’re endgame after all.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...